Pinehurst Medical Clinic Employee Reviews

this is all
Registration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pinehurst, NC 28374July 12, 2017
had no problem love working at this office i worked different depts i got to learn alot from this office i worked there more about 8 years everyone was nice i use to love working the flu clinic for extra hours i worked from m-f
Great at first but after training your treated like a nobody
Lpn (Former Employee) –  Lpn floatJune 11, 2017
After working here for 7 years and working in several departments it got to where I hated going to work ..employees get treated poorly from staff and patients especially the cursing from patients ,no one in administration cares how the workers are treated..they have no money for pay raises but they can afford to buy other buildings.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No pay raise in 3 years
pay is really good
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCFebruary 15, 2017
pay is the best thing about this place; administration is not very professional, and they do not have a chain of command. The coworkers are nice and great people.
Productive and Fun work place
Patient Service Representative (PSR) (Current Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCJanuary 18, 2017
Very fast paced and busy clinic. staff are highly trained and very helpful with all patient concerns. the physicians are very professional and great to work with.
great grop of doctors and NP's to work for
LPN (Former Employee) –  Southern Pines, NCSeptember 22, 2016
learn something new everyday, face paced and busy but rewarding. Co- workers are like family, team players. typical day at work was answering many phone calls from patents,rooming patients for providers, medication refills, taking vitals, patient assistance,prior authorizations.
Co-workers were helpful and nice to work with.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCJanuary 6, 2015
I enjoyed working in Data Entry, but in 2004 I decided to resign and join my husband in Hawaii where he was working as the senior supervisor for Zapata, Inc. At this time. I am ready to return to the workforce.
Fast Paced Medical Facility
Secretary (Current Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCMarch 23, 2014
Very fast paced medical facility. Have learned a lot, but tends to be a very stressful environment.
Pmc
RPSGT (Current Employee) –  Pinehurst NCFebruary 18, 2014
Great company to work for, seem to care about their employees.
n/a
Receptionist, Dr.Michael J Bartiss MD, OD (Former Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCAugust 29, 2013
I enjoyed working at the clinic, and being with the patients. I worked on the Oncology side of the clinic. A day for me would be- checking in the patients and ensuring that I entered all the information correctly. I would also help allievate any of their fears in the waiting area as they waited to go back. The hardest part of the job, was working in the oncology section and hearing that a patients cancer had returned or worse, that a patient had died.
Very cheerful work place
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCAugust 28, 2013
All I have to say is good things about my current work place . My day consisted of meeting and greeting my patients. Drawing specimens that our doctors would order. Making sure each patient is identified correctly. My co-workers very much team players . Always making sure our patients came first.
Pros
Paid hoilday time, free lunches and working a 5 day week.
Cons
Health Insurance.
Great place to work with great co-workers.
Xray Technologist (Former Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCApril 17, 2012
I loved working here...just wasn't close to home. Busy xray department and the doctors were nice.