Pinehurst Resort

Pinehurst Resort Employer Reviews

great place to work
Work in housekeeping (Current Employee), Pinehurst NCDecember 19, 2014
we work as a team and get the job done. I take linen from room attendants and bring down to housekeeping. re stock shelves with new linen and vaccum halls and empty trash.
course 2
golf course maintenance (Former Employee), course 2November 19, 2014
Pros: reduced golf fees
Pinehurst Resort is a great place to work. Management and staff work together to achieve a beautiful and well maintained golf course for resort guests to enjoy. I loved my time there.
Wonderful Management
Food and Wine Festival Intern (Former Employee), Pinehurst, NCNovember 11, 2014
Great experience, friendly staff, surrounded by subpar towns
I learn alot in banquet ,and had fun.
cook/extern (Former Employee), Pinehurst, NCOctober 8, 2014
Had fun working in banquet and leaned what i wanted to do.one sous chef has a attitude problems with externs.
busy busy busy place to work!
1st Assistant Golf Professional (Former Employee), Pinehurst, NCJuly 14, 2014
I learned almost everything I know in the golf business from this place. Great history and tradition and busy EVERYDAY!!!
very busy and professional work place
Lead line cook (Current Employee), Pinehurst, NCApril 30, 2014
Pros: offers employees discounts in the community, cheap golfing at all resort courses
Cons: offers medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, transferring to other departments, employee cafeteria on site.
this is a very busy golf resort with conventions held there. Everything is made fresh from scratch and using the best quality product available. I have been exposed to many food items I have never used before. The chefs and sous chefs are very knowledgeable and willing to teach new techniques. There is a ex-tern program for culinary students , so you work with a lot of diverse students learning the trade. Co-workers seem to get along and have some fun at work, not having to be all business all the time. The hours are long sometimes with having to work 6 days a week alot with open availability. I love this atmosphere of producing high quality food!
great place to work, very helpful and friendly coworkers
Sous Chef (Current Employee), Pinehurst, NCFebruary 4, 2014
busy season is a lot of hours but made up by slow season. large team of culinarians that are willing to help the company and teach one another
Very Productive
House Keeping (Former Employee), Pinehurst, NCMay 29, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to meet new people and learning new things. It was a very dedicated job and very clean environment.
Alot of work
Bus Boy (Current Employee), Pinehurst, NCAugust 20, 2012
Pros: ....
Cons: ....
Typical day of work is pretty busy, it gets super stressful though and chefs are always yelling at you but i guess it comes with the territory. Management and coworkers are great. Hardest part of the job is making everyone happy. Most enjoyable part of the job is leaving at night. I feel like busyboys dont get paid enough though. Our job is tough..we work for pretty much everyone: chefs,captains,waiters,managers, and anyone else in a suit. Everyone is telling us to do something for them..its just a stressful environment! We don't get breaks or free food!
Busy, Fun, Relaxing work environment
Bus Person (Former Employee), Pinehurst, NCMay 6, 2012
Busy days always something to do at work. Learned that if you enjoy your job no matter how much work you have to do its enjoyable to be at work. Managment was great couldn't complain they set good examples for their employees, Co-workers were always on time and friendly. Hardest part of the job was to break down the set up of a wedding after working 14 hours straight but even that became easy. Everything about this job was enjoyable the hours, the people, even the customers.