Pinehurst Resort Employee Reviews

Proud to be part of such an amazing company.
DINNING ROOM SUPERVISOR/TRAINER Pinehurst Resort (Former Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCJune 2, 2017
This company taught me what it was to be a manager, that customer service was an important part of any position. It was a learning experience that I have not found at any other position I have held.
Good atmosphere
Banquet Set-up (Current Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCMay 29, 2017
Setup all functions for the pinehurst resort and all outlets very peaceful setting beautiful scenery.ive learned from working here that detail is very important, what the regular workers eyes would miss a guest can easily point it out.
Awesome Co-Workers to work with.
Men's Locker Room Attendant. Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCMay 23, 2017
If the pay was better id still be there. Overall great company to work for. Great scheduling of different events at the resort. Another big thing was making the employees feel like family most of the time.
Great Work Experience
Banquet Chef (Former Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCMay 20, 2017
Catered many different functions from weddings to PGA championship events. Worked with many great chefs and other culinarians from abroad. Action stations, carving, and creating memorable events.
Hey
Steward (Current Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCApril 28, 2017
We work really hard everyday.i feel like as a steward we are underpay.we deserve so much more because we work so hard.i love working at pinehurst resort.it is my very first real xJob i been there a year and six month.u
great place to work
Banquet Cook (Former Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCMarch 18, 2017
Pinehurst Resort was a great place to work. Lots to learn everyday and management was willing to teach as much as you wanted to learn. Different shifts available.
Great Opportunity
Captain (Current Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCMarch 9, 2017
Pinehurst will can be a great place to retire in your career or a launching pad for your career. There is a lot of room for growth and opportunity to work with people from all over the world.
Gate Attendant (Former Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCJanuary 30, 2017
It was an amazing experience and it was my first job, a seasonal job working at a beach club checking in guest. I enjoyed it and was able to develop the importance of begin on time and working hard
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Unfair supervisor
productive nice place to work at
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  north Carolina , pinehurstJanuary 22, 2017
I use love working Here. Even though some people can make u mad. I just don't let it enter fear with my job. They make nice tips from customers. I use to love greeting my customer your n put a smile on tthere faces or they putting on my mines. Longest people mind they business at work in do they work is a nice place to work
Pros
free drinks
Cons
we had 39 min break in ok insurance
Great Place to work
Executive Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCJanuary 13, 2017
Good place to work. Driven culinary team with good leadership from above.
Would work here again. Supported to make culinary great!
Great job with Southern Hospitality
PGM Intern, April (Former Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCDecember 17, 2016
The management team made sure to let the employees know their standards and procedures. Those procedures allowed us to provide better customer service to the resort guests.
Very nice place to work
Attendant (Current Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCDecember 11, 2016
A good company to work with and with lots of benefits. Managers help you a lot specially if you're a student. Very diverse company they help you if you're in need.
Pinehurst is a wonderful place to work and a wonderful place to come relax
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCDecember 11, 2016
Management isn't personal enough lot of communication between managers an regular work employees. Working at Pinehurst I learn how to serve also learn how to set different style room etc. for breakfast,lunch,dinner an for meetings
Pros
Wonderful food
Cons
Easy work fast paste job
Amazing and exciting!
Caddie/tour guide (Former Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCNovember 25, 2016
Being out on the golf course with great people. Giving fun and historical facts about the resort. Working with awesome people and then being able to go out on the golf course and play yourself! The Pinehurst Resort & Country Club is a great place to be and work!
Pros
Employees discount in the pro shop
Cons
Meeting famous people
productive workplace
Bar Manager/Head Bartender (Former Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCNovember 14, 2016
Mostly busy days, interacting with members from all over the world. Co workers changed seasonally because of golf seasons. Over all was a great place to work.
Great workplace
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCSeptember 8, 2016
It was a great work experience. It was a lot of things to learn from if you were in school and was interested in a study for sports.
It's a beautiful day in Pinehurst.
Bar Captain (Current Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCAugust 3, 2016
A typical day at work can never be predicted. Sometimes we can be very busy, and sometimes not so much. The hardest part of the job is figuring out where to be "over staffed" or "under staffed" on any given shift. My most enjoyable moments in Pinehurst are when tournaments are scheduled and I am able to to interact with people all across the country.
Pros
Benefits, 401K
Cons
Long Hours
My Worst Employer Ever
F&B Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCJuly 5, 2016
Not a good company to work for, doesn't pay a living wage to most workers and if they do on paper as soon as slow season comes they greatly reduce your hours, that goes on for most of the year. Benefits are useless , they don't pay enough to cover your cost and deductible
Pros
Great on Resume
Cons
99% of everything the company stands for
all stewards get free lunch
Steward Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCMarch 3, 2016
No room to advance, add more work and no more pay. Will not increase the pay to get good worker for all the work to be done. Does not want workers to get overtime .
Pros
offers health insurance
Cons
no overtime
Fun work place
Server (Current Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCJanuary 28, 2016
Its a nice place to work at sometimes. I feel unsafe at work sometimes. A lot of employees do illegal drugs on duty. I wish human resources an security would get on top of things. Employees should leave personal affection at home.
Pros
free lunches, free acholoic beverages.
Cons
very minium breaks, employee on employee love action/drama. human resource dosent stay on top of things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinehurst Resort. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4