Pinkberry Employee Reviews

Fun Work Place, Equal Opportunity, Room for Growth
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 22, 2017
Pinkberry is a fun environment that provides amazing training and room for growth if you're looking for something long term. It provided the flexibility to attend school while making a decent salary. There was never a dull moment in this fast paced job, the team was amazing, and the management was relatable.
Pros
Free Frozen Yogurt
Excellent
Shift Manager/ Team member (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJune 21, 2017
Great place to work at during the summer. Gets really busy but fun to work with others there. Management is very understanding and may accommodate hours .
Pros
Free Yogurt for Lunch
Cons
Noner
Team Member
Team Member (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsJune 18, 2017
No room to grow. The job is really tedious and boring. Corporate doesn't care for employees. They expect a lot but don't pay much and neglect employees.
Cons
low pay
bubbly work place
Team Member/Certified Trainer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 17, 2017
I opened store and closed store, served yogurt ,ring in sales on cash register, make shakes and smoothies. Cleaned and took apart yogurt machines .lines out the door during summertime
Great Experience
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJune 12, 2017
Being this my first job I definitely think I lucked out. A typical day at work consisted of working with team members as well as customers to provide the full Pinkberry experience. I learned basic customer service skills and I loved the people I worked for. They were stern yet fair. Hardest part of the job, can't say. The whole job was enjoyable.
Pros
Lunch close by, flexible schedule, good people
Cons
Can't say
Is a very good environment to work.
Shift Lead (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 9, 2017
Owe work under pressure, as a team. It gives you the opportunity to grow in the company and learn new things every day. Is very easy to communicate with the managers and explain your needs to them.
A typical day at work
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 6, 2017
A typical day at work included coming in and working by yourself as the General Manager. It was boring. I never got a chance to coach my staff and teach them anything. THen when my shift leaders closed at night nothing was done right. The overall status of this company was just terrible. The yogurt was great though!
Pros
Free FROYO!
Cons
Work day sucks!
Frozen yogurt chainstore
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chestnut Hill, MAJune 2, 2017
Store is very-over-priced, the servings are small, only have six flavors and do not have dairy-free flavors. The frozen yogurt was good though and the toppings were always fresh.
Pros
Fruit was always fresh
Cons
Not enough hours
great experience
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 30, 2017
I had a great time working for Pinkberry and it gave me a lot of the skills I have today. They showed me how to deal with unruly customers and the work environment there was always friendly.
Fun environment
Trainer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 25, 2017
Its a fast paced environment but can be very fun for the guests and yourself. I learned about Gluten Free things and learned about a Gluten Allergy. The Management could use a little tweaks. Hardest part about the job was malfunctioning machines. The most enjoyable part was interacting with the guest and expressing yourself while making their tasty treats
Fun workplace, but not much growth.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Stanford, CAMay 18, 2017
Served frozen yogurt to patrons and provided recommendations about menu items upon request. Experience in providing excellent customer service.
Performed clerical duties.
Extensive knowledge in food safety and handling.
Skilled at cleaning efficiently and thoroughly.

Management was disorganized sometimes but I had fun meeting all other students working there.
Pros
Free yogurt
Very simple and easy.
Head Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAMay 16, 2017
Pinkberry is a fun place of work environment. Get to be one on one with costumers. Enjoy cutting fruit. Making yogurt was a great experience i ever had. Learned everyday something new.
Pros
Free Yogurt
Cons
Short breaks, not enough breaks
Fun workplace
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 15, 2017
Pinkberry was a vibrant work place that offered lots of good spirts. A typical day at Pinkberry would be filled with laughter. The most enjoyable part about working at the job was the customers because you were able to transfer good energy to them and have them leave happily.
typical work day
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Oxon Hill, MDMay 10, 2017
a typical day at work would be serving customer frozen yogurt, shakes or smoothies. Keep store clean by sweeping, mopping, cleaning tables and counters, refilling topping bar and cleaning all used dishes.
Pros
free yougurt
Cons
short breaks
A decent start, but felt unnecessary
Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Radford, VAApril 29, 2017
The job was a decent one to have while attending school. However, when I stressed I wanted to put school first, management at that time was not willing to cooperate in terms of schedule changes so that I could focus on school.
I also felt, very often, that I was not necessary to the company. We would have far too many people scheduled to work on nights where management knew we did not need so much staff. This gave others the hours they needed, which was greatly appreciated by all employees, but we felt we had no point in being there.
Fun and Sharp Work Place
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  West Hartford, CTApril 23, 2017
Working at Pinkberry has taught me a lot about the structure of a team. Management is great and very accessible. Atypical work day involved coming into the office and making sure my team is on board, making sure everything is as productive as possible.
The Start
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 22, 2017
This job is where it all started for me in management and supervision. With my willingness and they're open ability to someone in learning the craft and wanting to grow in company. I became a paper of the management depeartment. It was hard but worth it.
Pros
Management.
fun and positive work environment
CASHIER/TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 19, 2017
I liked the different diversities within the customers. it was easy to meet new people and learn new things all while having fun and getting paid to do so.
A lot of down time
Staff (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, OHApril 18, 2017
An on campus yogurt shop....spurts of craziness, but mostly cleaning....and recleaning....and recleaning..... but it does the job for a college job so I can't complain
Fun and delicious work place
Crew (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAApril 12, 2017
Always very busy but everything was always on track and fun. It was my first official job, i'd say it's a good for a first job. Management was amazing, very helpful, understanding, and responsible. Always keeping me informed with the new promotions we had and showed me new ways to help my shift . Hardest part of the job would have been to be able to keep up with the days we were short staffed. The most enjoyable part would have been working with the staff I worked with and the experiences I had with every customer and management.
Pros
Free frozen yogurt and flexible schedule
Cons
No paid lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinkberry. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9