Pinkberry Employee Reviews in United States

High Energy and Enthusiastic.
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Chestnut Hill, MAJune 2, 2016
As Manager, always lead by example, training constantly. Running reports and cash handling on a day to day basis. Overall, enjoyable and easy.
Pros
Free yogurt, Flexible scheduling
Cons
No breaks
It was a very enjoyable place to work at and the environment of the work space and staff members were really helpful in almost all aspects.
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMay 30, 2016
Pinkberry typically was a very fast paced environment that required a lot of people and social skills. I often had to interact with the customers and persuade them to try out new flavors and samples of our products.The staff members at Pinkberry were all great and highly energetic, even at the different locations. As well was management. My job was fairly easy but there was little room for advancement and higher pay. By far the most enjoyable part of Pinkberry was getting to try all the new products and taking it home.
Pros
interacting with many different people, tips, shift meals
Cons
low pay, short hours
ok
Market Trainer/ General Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 22, 2016
its just ok , look around for options to help yourself grow and learn new skills. focus on the customer every day. busy delivery
Fantastic place to work
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oxon Hill, MDMay 11, 2016
Pinkberry was an amazing opportunity for first time job hunters. It gave you a strong sense for customer service. Experiencing the joy on children face when they could have anything on their frozen treat was the best.
Pros
Awesome tips and hours
Cons
Terrible owner
Hated every second
Team Member (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 9, 2016
its basically a big mess between staff and management, i guess this initial chaos is expected out of small businesses , i just feel like maybe there is a better manager out there for the store in which i was working.
Hectic place
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTApril 21, 2016
The job itself was a great experience and growth stage. The customers were always more than you would bargain for but they loved their yogurt.
it ok
Trainer/ General Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 17, 2016
Not much in the way of advancement. Good place to learn skills and become a stronger leader. Long nights and weekends, not so much support from higher ups.
Good starter
General Manager/ Certified General Manager Trainer (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 22, 2016
If you want to pursue further in the future, Pinkbery is a good place to start off your career.

Pinkberry is a upbeat, high volume retail. A lot of physical work and people connections - team and customers. Promotion opportunity is very limited. Staffing level during down season, like winter, can be a challenge when company expectations are unreasonable.
Pros
Stepping stone
Cons
no comment
Great company
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMarch 21, 2016
I was a general manager for Pinkberry for more than 6 years. The company is great at not micromanaging its managers. They really let you have free reign as long as you are meeting your goals and give great service.
Very fun environment, poor payment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  National Harbor, MDMarch 14, 2016
I enjoyed working at the harbor with my fellow employees. Sadly I was not being paid minimum wage because the poor management, but overall a very good first job.
Pros
At the National Harbor, nice breaks
Cons
poor management
An exciting place to work
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 17, 2016
I loved working for this company. Even though it was a seasonal business there is always something to do. You often meet celebrities...especially when you work at the jacob Javits Center during Comicon and such large events
Fun job, Not Great Pay
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Glendale, COFebruary 16, 2016
This was a fun job and I adored the people I worked with. The managers were always willing to listen to Team Members' suggestions and needs and were always easy to work with. The management strived to make sure you had a fun and productive shift no matter the mood you came into work with, they knew how to help you smile at least for the customers. There was plenty of opportunity for advancement and it was easy to change your weekly hours. The worst thing was the pay, it was either at or cents above minimum wage for Team Members.
Pros
Free Shift Meals, Fun environment
Cons
Low Pay, No Transfer capability
yogurt
Cashier (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 9, 2016
I started off as a cashier and i also washed dishes and peeled fruits. I enjoyed learning new recipes and sampling yogurts. I love putting a smile on children faces.
Pros
yogurt tasting
Cons
short breaks
Great place
Team Member/Fruit Cutter (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 21, 2016
Great place I really liked working there for the summer my first real job. It was hard at first but i got the hang of it, my co-workers where amazing.
it was a good experience
Certified Trainer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 20, 2016
a typical day consisted of helping customers by taking their order and creating their yogurt. it was a great first job because it helped balance school and work. the hardest part of the job was the delivery rushes but we always managed to pull through. the most enjoyable part of the job was working with great people.
Simple task job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 17, 2016
You are required to were a uniform and expected to be on time. The work isn't hard, but don't expect to much from the company. The pay may be minimum wage, but the hours are terrible. Don't expect much of a break because there is always something to do and be expected to learn quickly and face whatever disrespect you may face be it employees or customers.
Pros
Free yogurt
Cons
short breaks, little hours
Nice energy, interesting place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  411 n carroltonJanuary 9, 2016
I would serve and work with interesting and sometimes funny people everyday.I learned how to make yogurt and smoothies. The managers were respectful. The coworkers were nice. The hardest part of the job was making yogurts and smoothies at the same time. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the customers.
Pros
free small yogurt
Cons
only can get small for free
Customer Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CADecember 23, 2015
Standard customer service job. Was a fun and simple job with a lot of growth and learning. Unfortunately they moved the office so I have to leave :(
Fun place to work with an energetic atmosphere
Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Newport, RIDecember 9, 2015
A typical day at Pinkberry would include ensuring the topping bar was fully stocked and clean, preparing the yogurt, and refilling the machines. Additionally, I would greet customers at the front and handle transactions. At Pinkberry, I learned about how to make Pinkberry products, and improved my customer service skills. At Newport Pinkberry, we were essentially our own managers, as their was no manager on duty technically, and we were usually alone during our shifts. This taught me responsibility because you were held accountable for what you did or didn't do during your shift. When their would be overlaps in shifts, I enjoyed getting to know some of my coworkers, and was able to maintain a positive work relationship with all of them. The hardest part of this job would be working alone when their were slow times. Even after doing all the duties required of me, there was still some down time. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking with the customers, especially because most of them were vacationing in Newport, and getting to know some of the regulars.
Pros
Free shift meal, open communication, good working conditions
Cons
Some slow times
Fun job allowing creativity
Marketing Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXNovember 12, 2015
Fun job where you get to experience many different marketing tactics. Management is open to hearing ideas and trying out new things.

2.9