Pinnacle Airlines, Inc Employee Reviews in United States

Ground/Customer Service Agent
Ground/Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJanuary 24, 2015
♦ Provided customer service to passengers and their personal belongings for transportation.
♦ Follow regulations for hazardous material and enforce security to ensure the safety and integrity of customer and
company property.
♦ Marshall aircraft, load and unload cargo.
Unstable company at this point- going through bankruptcy-pay cut as well as benefit reduction
Crew Payroll Analyst (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 3, 2012
I love what I do,I enjoy my co workers, but not satisfied with management and the direction the company is going.
The hardest part of my job is dealing with another co worker doing nothing while the rest of us work very hard to get the job done and after bringing it to management attention, they do nothing about it. We do not feel appreciated at all.
Pros
flight benefits
Cons
walk 4 blocks to work, management, unstable, pay cuts, benefit reductions
A fun place to fly and gain/share valuble experience.
Captain, Canadair Regional Jet (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 2, 2012
I was in the first class of Off-the-Street Jet first officers. The rise in seniority was fast and the upgrade opportunities immense.

My upgrade to Capt on the CL-65 was within 18 months. I have been Atlanta based in the -900 series Canadair for the last four years.

Unfortunately, we are all moving backwards through acquisitions and inadequate oversight.
Pros
a great place to work during good times.
Cons
a not so good place during union concessions.
Workplace was very active
Ground Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 9, 2012
• Accepts and accommodates passengers and their personal belongings for transportation on Pinnacle flights
• Completes daily, weekly and monthly reports and records as required for the efficient operation of the facility and aircraft
• Complies with all Pinnacle Airlines operating and safety procedures and policies
Completing and performing required specially trained functions, weather observations, passenger security screening, ground security coordination, etc., or any other functions suggested by the immediate supervisor
Experience of a life time. The best life to live if one loves to see the sights and get to know other travelers of the world from other passengers.
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MISeptember 29, 2012
Busy, hectic but well worth it.
Becoming a flight attendant is another wonderful way to keep up with customer service talents.
Different people to work with everytime.
Not able to spend more time working.
Being able to see new places, people and having it different everytime.
Pros
get to see the country side from the beautiful skys.
Cons
not able to keep everybody happy all the time.
Good Entry level company
Crew Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 6, 2013
As a crew scheduler for Pinnalce Airlines, the job itself was not all that bad. Some days where more stressful than others. The call volume from the crew members cold at times be overwhelming when the other schedulers decided to not want to do more than a fair share of work. The job itself teaches you to manage resources, the main resource being the crew members. It requires a great, great deal of multitasking and working with extremely tight window.
Pros
flight benifits, work experience
Productive Day to Day Operations
Inventory Control Analyst (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 2, 2012
I enjoy my position and the challenges I face everyday as the airline operates 24/7 365 days a year. There are always different issues everyday in which is is our job (materials department within maintenance) to ensure safety and proper maintenance operations to fly efficiently and effectively.

We work in a team based environment with amny different types of customer/supplier relationship. (Our customers may be internally as well as externally) and we need to ensure that we provide appropriate data and parts to all of our customers on a timely basis per scheduled maintenance.

I love how I see diferent scenarios everyday even though our typical routine is the same. Again, I enjoy working with different tasks and different departments on a daily basis to provide the airline what they need to efficiently operate.
Pros
downtown atmosphere, user friendly software, all departments easily accessible
Cons
healthcare, need more thorough management, need more training protocols
Pinnacle Airlines
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Airport,Tulsa, OKDecember 9, 2012
The management was not Profesional. The hours was count the way they want it.
Pros
the supervisor were no profesional
Cons
management was no profesional.
Working at Pinnacle has been good for me.
Captain CRJ (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 1, 2012
I have enjoyed my time at Pinnacle Airlines and I have been treated fairly for the most part.

Want to know more about Pinnacle Airlines, Inc?

Ask a question