Pinnacle Airlines Corp-NWA Airlink

Pinnacle Airlines Corp-NWA Airlink Employer Reviews

Professional and filled with adventure
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 22, 2014
Pros: profeesional appearance
Cons: you have to be willing to give up on a routine of eating and sleeping
A typical day of work includes working 16 hours a day. But when its over and you reflex on where you where able to be in one single day is hard to digest. I learned how to be a leader as a flight attendant. My co workers became my family and you depend on them daily and they depend on you, my advice, leave your personal issues behind you.
The hardest – more... part of each day was giving up control for hours such as transporting from parking lot to terminal, or taxi to hotel and forgetting where you parked your own car four to six days later. you mind still racing trying to digest the adventures.
The most enjoyable part of a flight attendants day is the service you provide for your crew and passengers, all while smiling. – less
On Job Training Experience is Great
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Detroit, MIApril 29, 2014
Pros: flight benefits, training
Cons: communication
Typical day consists of Line Maintenance such as on average 6 to 10 aircraft maintenance being performed. Working outside in and against all elements of weather. Good co-worker work environment.
N/A
Lead Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 22, 2014
I LOVE THIS JOB, LOVE THE PEOPLE , IT WAS GREAT JOB TO WORK FOR .
Fun work place getting people out on time.
Ramp Handler (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 14, 2014
Pros: fly for free
Cons: when you get bumped you have to wait.
Getting planes in and out,How to deal with people,get me what i need to get the job done,work as a team,when the plane is delayed in you have to tell the customer,When the planes go out on time.
Big family, Bid Hearts.
FLIGHT ATTENDANT (Former Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: work environment was family built.
Cons: pay was very low unless you worked more than you slept.
I participated in ton of charity work with this airlines. When I was freshly employed they even had flight attendants who were there to answer our calls around the clock if we had questions or concerns. I really enjoyed the personable level.
I loved this job
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 15, 2014
It was the best job ever with flying benefits, short work hours, and great employees
hard work long hours
Instructor (Former Employee), Mem.TN MSP MN CINCINANITI,OH. DTW TYS,February 3, 2014
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: leadership lacking from the top
hard working mechanics long days and nights at work. days hot of freezing airplanes break when they want we have to fix
excellent bonus pkg under NWA
FAR Part 121 Commercial Aircraft Dispatcher (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: competitive pay and benefits
Cons: long shifts, no breaks, mgmt turnover
Employees suffered when Delta bought NWA and bankruptcy restructuring followed. Now operating as Endeavor Air in Minnesota.
Loved flying and crew members
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 30, 2013
Pros: workine alone, loved flying
Cons: non existing management
Loved working with crew members, excellent co-workers.
I have learned a lot, from customer service to defusing situations with angry passengers.
Unfortunately, whenever management was needed, the office was closed 90% of the time. Supposedly on call management didn't exist,
phones were never answered.
Flight Attendants had to take care of each other.
Great people .
First Officer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 18, 2013
Not much to state but it was a wonderful experience working there. The Flight Crews and Base management staff were superb. The line flying experience was the best. I got to experience adverse weather conditions during operation within the Northeast and Great lakes area.
The hardest part to deal with was the pay and Quality of life issues. I was a commuter – more... and that made things challenging. – less
fun
instructor/ FA (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 7, 2013
Pros: travel
Cons: no sleep
Instructor/ FA
I was over traing any new FA we had and in hand defense traing with homeland security. I also Worked as a FA too.
Time Sensitive
Ground Service Agent (Former Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 25, 2013
Pros: free travel
Cons: short hours
Very fast paced and team driven job. I learned a lot about utilizing work equipment (such as tugs and belt loaders).
Great company to work for... just unstable in the airline industry.
MEM Stores Parts Manager (Current Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 20, 2013
Pros: free airfare
Cons: company stability in the memphis area.
The day begins with morning conference calls to discuss previous day progress and agenda for current day, checking and responding to emails, and morning meeting with my teamleaders. I have learned to deal with different situations and delegate some responsibilities. I have constant communication with upper management to discuss ideas and to improve – more... processes. Dealing with coworkers, I found it takes a lot of patience. The hardest part of my job entails dealing with adapting, yet adhering to the changing regulations of the airline industry. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with a great team and meeting the company expectations. – less
ummmm....yea
Ground Service Agent (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALNovember 13, 2013
Low pay for the responsibilites that I had. Local managment was less than desireable. Poorly staffed station. Lost contract at that airport...
Transition
Manager Ground Operations (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 20, 2013
Pros: transition
Cons: transition
Company was in a transition with the partner company and expectation were unreasonable.
The job of a flight attendant is both tough and rewarding at the same time.
Flight Attendant Utilize (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 13, 2013
Pros: the travel and flying for free.
Cons: the fatigue and sitting on a runway due to weather with cranky passengers on board.
This was a really fun job,never dull or boring. It was however a very demanding job both mentally, and physically.I enjoyed working with a wide variety of people..The hardest part of the job was dealing with fatigue but the most enjoyable part of the job was seeing this beatiful country that we call America and meeting it's very colorful society.This – more... job taught me that how you treat an individual, they in turn will treat you just the same..I enjoyed the passengers immensly. – less
The job of a flight attendant is both tough and rewarding at the same time.
Flight Attendant Utilize (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 13, 2013
Pros: the travel and flying for free.
Productive and friendly environment.
Accounts PayableSpecialist (Current Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: themed closings and free lunch
Cons: pulling manual receipts for repairs and purchases.
Pinnacle Airlines(EndeavorAir), was a very enjoyable place to work. Eash employee made a great Team Member and would always step up to the occasion. Everyone is sad to say goodbye and I'm sure we will have annual reunions.
All about travel
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLSeptember 5, 2013
The best thing was that you could travel FREE! It was really interesting job. I was able to do it all from the moment they checking in to loading the plane.
Not worth it
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 17, 2013
Pros: flight benefits
Cons: low pay, work all day
It has the appearance of being a glamorous job but ultimately you work 14 hr days for almost less than minimum wage and can barely pay your bills with the compensation.

1 2 3 4