Pinnacle Environmental Management Support, a full-service environmental claims management firm in business for over 18 years servicing major oil and petroleum corporations such as Chevron, BP, Exxon and Shell is seeking a Business Claims Analyst for our corporate offices in Pompano, Florida. Pinnacle is searching for a problem identifier and solution driver who operates with purpose and thrives on challenge to get the job done in a technologically advanced environment.
You will be responsible for multiple high profile clients and will be the main point of contact for all client matters, including but not limited to: forecasting client receivables, budgeting of claims, billing inquires, and submitting completed claims to state regulators as well as other responsibilities. The Program Manager (PM) will coordinate with all stakeholders including internal team members, state regulators, environmental engineers and contractors with the goal of proactively servicing the client gathering the information necessary to resolve claims in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Cultivate and maintain positive client relationships.
- Ability to comprehend and adhere to multiple state environmental regulations.
- Anticipate and resolve potential and known client service issues independently.
- Communicate effectively with clients, team members and internal constituents in order to resolve matters in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Ability to manage midsize remote teams and workloads.
- Proactively identify problems and swiftly implement the appropriate solution.
- Perform quality control procedures on all claims prior to processing.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of staffing/industry experience, or the equivalent combination of education and industry experience, required.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in a client-oriented position.
- Knowledge of environmental remediation activities, preferred.
- Results-oriented professional with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including effective writing and verbal skills.
- Motivated self-starter, able to work with limited supervision.
- Superior problem solving and decision making skills.
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and ability to learn proprietary in-house systems and client relationship management systems (CRM).
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to change.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and excel in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
- Must work well in a team-oriented, dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, while also able to work independently, prioritize workload and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
We provide a competitive compensation package and a wide range of benefits; including Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Health Insurance, 401k, and Company Paid Life Insurance.
Pinnacle Environmental Management Support is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Prior Personal Line Insurance experience is not relevant to the position.
Keywords: claims, analyst, data, excel, programs, management, insurance, UST, remediation, petroleum, environmental, financial