- Pinnacle Environmental, a 13+ year old Environmental Consulting Firm based in Fort Worth, Texas, which is the Leading Provider of Environmental Due Diligence Services in North Texas, is seeking a new team member to join our Marketing Department as a Marketing/Project Assistant.
- Assists Marketing & Sales Manager & Office Manager in Project Set up and execution.
- Attends and participates in industry related social networking events (i.e. Society of Commercial Realtors - Quarterly Lunches, Greater Fort Worth Real Estate Council Networking Mixers, etc.)
- Prepares marketing and promotional materials for client distribution and personal delivery.
- Assists in the execution of marketing initiatives through email and phone calls.
- Manages and maintains client database.
- Supports Marketing & Sales Manager/Office Manager in other applicable tasks.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Degree or equivalency is required
- College course work completed in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communications, Public Relations, etc. is not required, but is a plus
- Minimum one (1) year experience in client services position, administrative services, or related fields that involve high client interaction and technical capabilities.
- Cheerful demeanor, outgoing personality, Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to interact with clients;
- Technologically oriented. (Internet Search, Social Media etc).
- Self-motivated and independent, well-organized, and able to work with a minimum of supervision
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Share Point & Adobe is required.
Indeed - 12 months ago