Pinnacle Foods Employee Review

View all Pinnacle Foods reviews

Production
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Imlay City, MIFebruary 12, 2013
Pinnacle is a fast pace job.We must get in and put on a cover-all outfit.We also put mask on and safety glasses.I learned how to operation machines.The management was a very neat person.He like to keep his space clean.The people i worked with was very helpful.We worked on the line so it was a group project.The hardest part about the job was the clean up part.Cleaning relish etc.I enjoyed learning how to work machines.
Pros
learning how to do different things.
Cons
when line breaks down.

Other Pinnacle Foods Employee Reviews

Stressful and unfair workplace
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Ft. Madison, IAFebruary 7, 2018
This is a very stressful and unfair place to work. The sanitation jobs on 3rd is the hardest job in the plant and is the most stressful. The management is very unfair to some employees.
Pros
healthcare
It was a good experience
Product Packer (Former Employee) –  Mattoon, ILFebruary 6, 2018
The job I had was ok at the time; definitely something I wouldn't stay for if I had a better offer. Management there was great for a fast pace work environment. The hardest part of the job was being one of the few who actually kept up; other than that I enjoyed most the people I worked with and it taught me how to be a fast worker.
Pros
The factory had AC
Cons
I always came home smelling like an onion bagel