Pinnacle Health Employee Reviews

Okay place to work
Registrar (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAApril 13, 2017
The staff, patients and managers are wonderful,great environment to work in. A Typical day could be fill with laughter among patients and coworkers. The hardest part of the job would be not satisfying every patient.
Pros
possible advancement
Cons
underpaid
Very nice place to work and enjoyed it
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 31, 2017
Greeting patients and checking them in if they had an appointment, it not made them one. I loved meeting all kinds of people and helping them. The hardest part of the job was if there were no appointment available there trying to find one available somewhere else
Pros
Cons
to far to drive
Very professional, well-respected facility.
RN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Corvallis, ORMarch 23, 2017
Very busy, high acuity. Mostly good support from management. Very good collaborative care between the different disciplines. Direct care staff appreciated. You could go home knowing you did the best job you could.
Pros
Infrastructure and culture.
Cons
A bit cheap.
very nice and friendly co-workers
Medical Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLMarch 19, 2017
very busy phones...
Not enough employees to cover all the physicians...
Not compensated $$ wise for all the work we do.

No overtime even though we are always so behind; was told
its job security to always have work to do.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
not enough staff to get your work done...
wonderful employees
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pottsville, PAMarch 16, 2017
i loved working for Pinnalce. They were fair, and very caring for our patients and their well being. Alot of changes were being made when i resigned my position. (I resigned under good terms). I haven't worked for them in many years.
Pros
caring
Cons
could have better benefits
good overall experience
Office Manager/LVN -MSR Report, ADP (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMarch 15, 2017
in and out, get job done. Good employees, helpful and skilled individuals. good and fun times, productive team effort. ok communication and god overall office staff balance
PinnacleHealth
Manager (Former Employee) –  Lemoyne, PAFebruary 18, 2017
Superb patient care, however, if you are a nursing leader searching for innovative business advancement, PinnacleHealth may not be the place for you
Pinnacle Healthcare- a wonderful place to work!
Vice President of Rehabilitation & Compliance (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ORFebruary 14, 2017
Caring, professional, mission driven company with a great culture and strong employee loyalty. Focus in on patient care first and the bottom line will follow. I loved my 6.5 years there!!
Pros
nimble, progressive and forward thinking
Cons
selling to a larger company in 2017
hospital is dated but fun to work
Electronic Medical Record Consultant (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAFebruary 9, 2017
Although this might not be might not be the most productive place to work at; I managed to somehow enjoy it. The hospital is a bit dated. The only thing good about this hospital is the food and the staffs.
Fun environment
Registration Clerk (Current Employee) –  Fontana, CAFebruary 6, 2017
I love working here. Everyone helps each other out to make job easier. We do things to make work fun. They work with your Dr's appointments. Most of the staff are easy to get along with. You get and 1hr lunch.
Pros
We feel like family, friendly co workers, funny Dr's, they work with your Dr appointments
Cons
Rude patients, short staff, sometimes work does get crazy u just learn to handle the work flow

Want to know more about Pinnacle Health?

Ask a question
enjoyable work place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAFebruary 1, 2017
All Medical Assistant duties, registered patients for their appointments, verified insurance, scheduled appointments, translated when needed, transported patients to other areas of the hospital.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the staff I worked with and the helping so many patients.
Cons
the pay and raises
Corporate needs to be around more. When boss is away nice will play
Director (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 16, 2017
Management needs to listen to their staff. This location needs lots of work. Upper management needs to take notice of their administrator locally. Would not recommend this location.
The worst environment ever
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fontana, CAJanuary 15, 2017
Place takes advantage of their employees. Place manipulates and lies to the employees faulting them for lack of production when they are short staffed. Management is a joke
Pros
Cons
Everything!
Fun place to work and grow.
Senior Patient Registration (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAJanuary 2, 2017
I have meet a lot of great people and have the best co-workers. I enjoy meeting and interacting with patients every day. The job itself takes a few weeks of training and a lifetime of experience. You are constantly learning new things as health care changes. The management team for the most part is fantastic. They could encourage advancement a little more.
Pros
enjoyable working conditions.
Cons
Management discourages advancement.
close the doors
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manatee County, FLDecember 7, 2016
The whole goal of your manager isnt to run the day to day activities of a health care office, the goal is to squeeze 2 peoples job out of one person. They use the threat you wont have a job.The longer it goes on, the worse it gets for patients and employees. You end up working with the bottom of the barrel people.
Pros
computers
Cons
company
Fun place to be
FNP student (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CADecember 1, 2016
The Medical Dr and staff of Pinnacle medical clinic are very knowledgeable. Their patients well being are their priority. I learned a lot as a FNP student
If you have a good heart, stay away from Pinnacle .
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PANovember 30, 2016
The manager has favorites and they are the ones who just waste time. A hard worker gets treated poorly bc you come in and raise the professional bar. Alot of unprofessional remarks regarding patients
Pros
Made a difference in people's lives.
Cons
Very low pay
the only good thing about it is health insurance
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PANovember 9, 2016
learn a lot due to the fact that you do just about everything but pass medication. Its expected of you to give your life for pinnacle but they do not give anything back to you.
The hardest part of the job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hummelstown, PAOctober 31, 2016
I am still very new into the field and it was very overwhelming to jump into with little to no experience. I absolutely loved my job and the field but it was a big jump for a first time field position. I plan on finding something where I can grow as MA.
Pros
Patients
Cons
Not much learning time
awful
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAOctober 23, 2016
Worst place I have ever worked at. The doctors are evil and rude. Waist of my time. Don't apply for this awful establishment.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle Health. Our community is ready to answer.