PInnacle Health Employee Reviews in United States

Frendly helpful environment
CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Camphill, PAAugust 19, 2016
A topical day at work consists of Patient communication, vitals, injections, blood drwals, ekgs. phone calls, scheduling
Pros
At the office i was at they bought a cake for your birthday.
Stupid People Downstairs
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJuly 6, 2016
Stay away from this place. Management sucks, turnover is high. they call them Stupid People Downstairs. Old lady manager is miserable.
Discriminates against LPNs
LPN (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJune 30, 2016
When RNs & PCAs get cost of living raises the LPN is left out, when ask why "because we forgot to include LPNs" but no raise given. When offered an option for bonus pay, LPN again is told they are included in the bonus option simply because they are an LPN. Horrible workplace moral!!!!!!!!!
great place to work EVERYONE is so kind
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 22, 2016
great place to work EVERYONE is so kind like one big family everyone helps on anther and work as a team, owner really cares about his staff
Pros
Free lunches, snacks and coffee
Cons
No family benefits and terrible dental coverage
Great work life balance
Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) –  OregonJune 14, 2016
Excellent work life balance flexible schedules. Lots of room for learning. Lots of talent in both management and staff. I love talking with people and helping them out.
3 Dr. offices - referral services
Pre-Paid Insurance Referral Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJune 7, 2016
Print and generate physician's reports.
Authorizing medical referrals for specialty exams.
Verifying insurance for eligibility.
Sending referrals to specialty offices representatives.
Working directly with hospitals and imaging centers to get patients scheduled.
Pros
Time consuming so the day went by extremly fast.
Cons
Insurance websites not updated with current eligibilty infomation
Great Co-workers & Phyisicians
Event Worker (Current Employee) –  Hershey, PAMay 25, 2016
Our physicians are wonderful. Typical day is obtaining authorization for various radiation treatments, advanced imaging, checking insurance eligibility and benefits. I learned a lot about various insurance companies and coverage. Management was unfortunately not great. The majority of my co-workers are wonderful people and great to work with. Hardest part of my job is getting an authorization at the last minute.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Accountability of other coworkers.
Great Place
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMay 18, 2016
Great learning experience, allowed me to learn central sterile while uncertified and gaining the hours needed to take my exam to become certified.
I enjoy working at Pinnacle
RN in Maternal Child (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMay 13, 2016
I work in the Maternal Child Float Pool. I float to Labor an Delivery, Mother Baby, NICU and Peds.

The best part of my day is the flexibility of all the units that I work on, the staff are a cohesive team.

The hardest part of my day is when we have patient's that experience loss.

The most enjoyable part of my day is teaching new families how to care for their newborn and watching their confidence grow.
Pros
Excellent team work
Fun and enjoyable work place.
Physical Therapy Aide/Certified Massage Therapist (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAMay 12, 2016
Learned a lot not only in the physical therapy department but also in the urgent care part of the clinic. I got to experience different cases that I had never had to deal with. Learned new and different techniques on doing patient care along with front office work.
benefits
A/R Follow up specialist (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 29, 2016
good benefits, great people, location, hours. people flexibility. great providers and some management. depending on the department will depend on management
Pros
locations
Cons
salary
Transcriptionist (Current Employee) –  Palmetto, FLMarch 2, 2016
It has been a great place to work, however, technology is really eliminating jobs in transcription with the hospital system going to EPIC. I loved the variety of work I get, and I love being able to work from home.
Top rated hospital
Echotechnologist (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAFebruary 10, 2016
Pinnacle Health is a great place to work. Nice co-workers. Physicians and surgeons are top notch. The hardest part of the job is the chaotic schedule in the echo lab.
great place to work
Patient Registration Representative (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJanuary 27, 2016
i enjoyed this job the money the compensation the clerical dutiies but the most rewarding part of this job was definately the patients and the management
exceptional
Senior Information System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PaJanuary 17, 2016
Enjoy the work, environment, team, entire experience with Pinnacle has been superior to any prior position. Would recommend the organization to anyone who has the opportunity to join the team.
Amazing work environment
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PADecember 27, 2015
Bathe patients, feed patients, take patient's vital signs, remove IV sights, Clean patient's room/ bathrooms, transport patients, provide care and comfort for patients.
Worst company to work for!!
ct technologist (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PADecember 21, 2015
No job advancement at all. They paint this nice picture for you when you are first hired. Management is horrible. How this place keeps its good employees is beyond me.
Pros
Free pens
Cons
Everything RUN
Very fun and productive learning environment.
Clinical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PADecember 9, 2015
I really enjoyed working for Pinnacle Health because I learned many things working in the Medical Surgical Intensive Care Unit as a Personal Care Assistant/Clinical Assistant. I was trained as a medical secretary, which allowed me to work closely with doctors and nurses performing daily care on patients, I learned medical terminology and I was responsible for keeping accurate medical records for patients.
Pros
I was involed in assisting with many medical procedures.
Producitve workplace
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CANovember 25, 2015
In an Urgent Care setting like at Pinnacle Healthcare it gets busy the majority of the time. There were always new things to see and learn because would get injured at work. It was mainly dealing with lacerations and work injuries. I enjoyed it because there was also a Chiropractor for the patients that had injuries.
Pros
Great Co-workers
Cons
Busy
Great company to work for
Diagnostic radiologic technologist (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PANovember 18, 2015
Non supportive management:
ex.Favoritism/harrasment-all well documented
i loved my job at ph taking care of patients and taking their x-rays.I loved working with my colleauges but the work environment created by management favored younger workers.I loved my job there and would have worked there until retirement.
Pros
GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR
Cons
POOR MANAGEMENT IN RADIOLOGY DEPT.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PInnacle Health. Our community is ready to answer.