Pinnacle Hotels USA Employee Reviews

A job. No more.
Front Office (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 1, 2014
At least from my experience, these hotels are run by someone who tries to invest as little as humanly possible to get by. Everyone in management has a different idea of how things should be run and they all butt heads. There can be obvious favoritism and it affects
morale. There is no team-building or attempt to respect one another when it comes to subordinates-- lots of petty gossiping.
I believe this affects customers. It's as though they can smell from the get-go that there is no structure, apart from the overall feel of their experience.
Great company!!!
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 21, 2013
I have worked for Pinnacle Hotels USA for over 5 years. Associates are treated fairly and the company truly cares about you as an individual.

There is opportunity for growth and I have seen many internal promotions in the last couple years. In fact, three of our current general managers were promoted internally and three sales coordinators were promoted to Sales Managers this year.

I truly believe in this company and support its values. Pinnacle bought 2 more hotels last year in the San Diego area and I believe there will continue to be opportunity for those who work hard and understand the hospitality business!
Pros
growth opportunity, great co-workers
Amazing Company!
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  San DiegoMay 21, 2015
I have been with Pinnacle Hotels for 3 years and in that time have experienced the genuine care the company has for its associates.

Pinnacle offers great growth opportunity for hospitality professionals in all levels of their career. I have been fortunate enough to be a product of this growth potential. I have also seen several of my fellow associates be promoted

Almost all of the hotels in the portfolio have gone through a recent renovation, or are scheduled to have one in the coming year.
Pros
Care for associates, advancement opportunities, good product
Great company for advancement.
Front Desk Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego CAMarch 27, 2015
I have worked in the Hospitality industry for 7 years, this is the only company that offered me advancement. There is opportunity here its up to the individual to push those opportunities to the limit. If you are the type of person that is willing to roll up your sleeves and have fun while your working, this is the company for you.
Strange Company with some positive Sides
General Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 11, 2014
On the plus side, you will have a lot of free time. Almost everything else is on the negative side, starting with the sometimes unprofessional behavior of the owner and CEO and finalizing with the way, their human resources department works.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
job security, job culture
Cashier
Front Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAMay 25, 2012
Small hotel, good for no work experience, otherwise horrible.