Pinnacle Partners Employee Reviews

My opinion.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 12, 2017
They are Good at finding Jobs. Failed to address any of your concerns regarding the assignment. I feel that they only care about their reputation with the companies they are contracted with.
Excessive micromanagement by owner!
Sr. IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 10, 2017
Pinnacle would be a great company to work for if there was different ownership. His style of leadership is intimidation and fear which has his managers and employees walking on eggshells constantly. I would not recommend working at Pinnacle Partners right now as the stress that comes with the job is unnecessary and unhealthy.
Pros
Cons
Owner
Amazing Employer
Assistant Director (Former Employee) –  Dallas TexasFebruary 10, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Pinnacle. The staff, managers and senoir management worked as a team to accomplish our goals.
I am grateful for the team work we all had and have used many of my skills aquired at Pinnacle in my career since my time there.
Love this company
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 16, 2016
This place is great. They work for you. I have enjoyed every minute at my placement with this company which is something you cannot say for a lot of temp agencies.
Very freindly and cooperative environment
Phone Agent (Former Employee) –  Hickory Creek, TXJuly 21, 2016
You can expect an open and friendly environment while working there. Often the same level of attention and care is applied to you as it is to the members you are serving. There are always interesting stories throughout the happenings of the day. However, the hardest part of the job for me was simply retaining all the necessary information at once. You can expect a full 13-week training course (you begin at the end of week 2) which actually prepares you for the job. At the end you are considered fully trained and receive all relevant benefits.
Great Jobs
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 28, 2015
They have great jobs! They are nice and offer great benefits too! I would recommend them to everyone. They have temp to hire positions as well as direct hire positions.
Excellent working environment
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 28, 2015
Company was professional. Big emphasis on work/life balance for all employees. Great management and co-workers made the job enjoyable.
Productive Work Environment
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 27, 2015
Fun place to work at, the environment was laid back and the work day usually consisted of answering phones, emails, filing damage reports. It was a steady work flow and always something new to learn.
Pros
cubicle, easy job, overtime opportunites
Cons
miscommunication
Productive wrokplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  IndianapolisNovember 24, 2014
- Maintained excellent customer service, strong telephone support and ability to answer or research the answer to client questions.
- Audited variety of forms, to include but not limited to invoices, condition reports, sales and expense documents, inventory reports, and sale information to clients.
- Utilized knowledge of multiple computer systems, such as the internal operating system, Email, and Microsoft, in the performance of daily duties.
Staffing agency
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 4, 2014
Very easy to work with company representatives. Submitting payroll was fast and always done correctly.
Pros
Good representation.
Cons
None!
Dispatcher
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 22, 2013
While working for Pinnacle Partners at USIC I take 50-120 calls a day ranging from scheduling meet times to verifing utilities located. I enjoy working here because of the friendly staff and its a fact pace environment. Learning something new daily.
Fun place to work
Refund Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 3, 2013
Difficult job but made fun by Supervisors & trainers.

Learned about anesthesiology and pain medicine billing/coding/collections. Very interesting & rewarding.

Hardest part of job, getting answers. No one knew anything about my assignment, including me. It was a teach me as I go job, very different, but exciting.

Sadly, I had to leave for my wife's career.
Pros
Fun place to work, 100+ crazy women, 3 men.
Cons
Hard to get computer training, no one on the job that knew the system.
Excellent temporary agency
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Availity, Indianapolis, INSeptember 10, 2013
I have worked in various locations for Pinnacle. Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and administrative assistant positions have all been positive experiences.
Pros
A variety of job positions available.
Have some assignments
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 11, 2013
Yet to be hired through the official company but looking forward to it. Was very quick when it came to getting me to an assignment
Temporary Employment Agency
Accounting, clerical, general office, receptionist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 13, 2012
I connected with Pinnacle Partners upon first moving to Indianapolis from Nashville,TN. They were pro active finding me employment and excellent in finding jobs that were satisfying and enjoyable to work at even though temporary.
Great Place to Work
Contract Accountant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 18, 2012
I enjoyed working with Pinnacle. They afforded me an opportunity to work with multiple clients in a variety of industries.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2