Pinnacle Pointe Hospital Employee Reviews in United States

Lots of helping hands
Therapeutic Mental Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 19, 2015
On going. Very interactive. Working with at risk youth is very interesting. You have to have lots of love for you job. The youth need to be understand, they learn different and needs lots of attention.
Unorganized, No Training, Unhelpful & uncaring supervisors
LPN (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 7, 2013
The supervisors are unhelpful and uncaring. Coworkers stab you in the back. Unorganized with training of policies & procedures, it's sink or swim. The pay is decent if you can put up with the other. Health benefits are terrible. No co-pays, deductibles only, and its expensive!
Pros
cheap and good meals in cafeteria
Cons
short breaks, unfriendly supervisors.
No backup from management, high turn over, and lack of training
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 29, 2013
No backup from management, high turn over, and lack of training
Worst Of The Worst
administration (Former Employee) –  little rock , ARJanuary 19, 2013
Dangerous To Your Physical Health To Work Here. Short Staff, No Help, Dangerous events, injured staff, Indifferent management, you will be terminated when events occour reguardless of fault. You would not believe the horrors. Try Prison or the state hospital for a safer place.
Cons
you will not get a day off unless you call in

Comment – May 20, 2013

I was punched in the chest by a teen, and broke a rib. I was okay, but I was discouraged about pressing charges. I am very petit and it hurt very much. They didn't want me to get medical attention as they were very short that day. I had to fuss at the supervisor and she was acting very put out with me. Later, I was terminated for 3 absences related to treatment. I couldnt get femla because you have to be there a year. I have to say. They really dont care about their staff at all.

supportive co-workers
Mental Health Therapist (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 12, 2013
Fast-paced work environment, limited opportunities for growth, excellent pay
Unorganized.
RN (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 26, 2012
If you are a nurse not a good place to work. Other areas like teachers, therapists, or some type of office job better provides easier work environment. Nurses work environment is really bad. Managment don't listen to their staff. The paperwork is insane. You don't have nurses in the pool so you can't hardly take off. Then management definitely have picks and chooses. It ends up as a uneven & unfair work load. Nurses and mental health techs have to find their own coverage if you want off. No unionized organization for their employees. So they can over work and under pay you.
Cons
everything

Comment – June 22, 2013

they mess up the pay an make you wait like a few weeks to get your money. then they mess up my health insurance too., i tell you that why i quit the place.

Behavioral Health Facility
Clinical Dietitian (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 26, 2012
This job was interesting in that I had he opportunity to develop curriculum that would be used for group education/teaching. I love to teach. I also did monthly kitchen inspections and inservices with kitchen staff. I learned alot about the relationship between nutrition and depression. .
Easy job!! Very relaxing
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ArkansasApril 6, 2012
I would come in at 2pm and work until 10pm. I would check and respond to all emails. Answer the phone and work on intake forms and insurance forms. The management is horrible and my co-workers are awesome and very hard workers. The hardest part of the job is seeing the kids cry. The most enjoyable part is seeing long term patients complete their programs successfully and go home happy.
Pros
benefits and co-workers
Cons
hospital management, short breaks

Comment – June 16, 2013

I have seen - SOME- of the stuff people are griping about here, but not -EVERY- day!!! Most days are fine, occasionally you have a little trouble. Some shifts worse than others. Ultimately, It is a little short most of the time, but you normally manage okay and its better than any other facility -of this nature- if you compare it to others in the same business!! I would recommend it as a place to work if you are accustomed to this type of work. Try It!!!! And the pay is WELL ABOVE AVERAGE

organization that advocates for children and families
therapist (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 4, 2012
the organization provides an opportunity to work in an enviornment that supports professional integrity and professional growth