Posted Job Description:
Receptionist/Marketing Assistant needed for a local, high growth, dynamic, energetic commercial real estate firm.
Looking for a hardworking, trustworthy, and organized person, with a strong ability to multi task. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly, and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Maintain and improve the policies in support of the company’s “Wow Factor” mission to impress current and prospective clients.
- Answer telephone promptly and field calls accordingly; respond to or transfer voice mails.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries; prepare mail, FedEx, and courier packages for pick up.
- Greet and assist visitors direct them accordingly.
- Accept and sign for packages and distribute mail, work with vendors as needed.
- Maintain a pleasant appearance of the reception area and office.
- Ensure stock of all company inventories, process orders as needed.
- Assist real estate brokers as needed, including making brochures, copies and binders.
- Help in the production of in-house mailers.
- Assist marketing department with overflow work of property brochures, flyers, and other marketing material.
- Maintain company blog and help with social media initiatives.
- Orchestrate bi-monthly sales meetings; reserve off-site meeting space and schedule vendor presentation.
- Routinely post properties on Metrolist, CoStar, Xceligent, Property Line, Loopnet, and Craigslist.
- Execute the fabrication, installation, repair, and removal of all sign requests.
- Maintain company calendar for meetings, presentations, company outings, and conference room usage.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
4-year college degree required.
A minimum of 2-5 years related office experience.
Previous experience in the commercial real estate industry required.
Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, EXCEL, Publisher, Word and Outlook).
Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 5, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn technology platforms to support various forms.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
Understanding and commitment to client satisfaction.
Well-developed and professional interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail, ability to interact effectively with people.
To apply please email a cover letter expressing your interest with your resume and salary requirements. Please list "Receptionist" in subject line. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors is a full-service commercial real estate brokerage firm in Denver focused on buying, selling and leasing all...