PTG is an independent firm providing consulting and engineering services on a nationwide basis to the telecommunications industry. The firm was incorporated in 1999 and has its main office in Cedar Knolls, NJ. PTG's principals bring decades of business and technical experience from companies including Motorola, AT&T, Bellcore (now called Telcordia Technologies), and Grumman Aerospace.
We are looking for a senior level recruiter with a minimum of five (5) years experience recruiting on a nationwide basis for the telecommunications industry
- Identify qualified candidates for our open job requisitions for various clients nationwide
- Recruiting top telecom professionals (i.e. all levels of project and construction managers, engineers, technicians, site acquisition managers and specialist, project coordinators and administrative support staff etc…
- Generate candidate and client leads by making outbound marketing and sourcing cold calls
- Establish, build and maintain quality relationships with clients and candidates
- Interviewing prospective candidates for open requisitions
- Follow the hiring process with both the candidate and the client through to project completion.
- Develop client and candidate marketing campaigns
- MUST have a solid Telecom Industry contacts that can be cultivated to form sustainable new business opportunities
- Independent, highly-motivated individual with at least a five (5) year proven track record recruiting for nationwide projects in the telecom recruiting industry
- Must be able to handle twenty (20) + open positions at any given time
- High-energy personality with STRONG communication and organizational skills
Only candidates with EXTENSIVE NATIONWIDE TELECOM RECRUITING BACKGROUNDS
Indeed - 21 months ago
Pinnacle Telecom Group, LLC (PTG) is an independent firm providing consulting and engineering services on a nationwide basis to the...