- Must be organized, able to keep accurate records, and work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team required.
- Task oriented, strong attention to detail, and ability to exercise independent judgment and analytical thinking required.
- Must be willing and able to handle biological products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining control of quarantine and approved products in the appropriate storage locations.
- Responsible for transferring of product from quarantined to approved warehouse after final release by PTT Medical Director and Quality Systems
- Responsible for the preparation and packaging of irradiated finished product for shipping to customers, including current and approved shipping documents (e.g. TTRs, Tissue Return Policy, Package Inserts, etc.) and customer specialized packaging materials.
- Responsible for the accuracy and verification of extra product labels affixed to OEM shipping containers
- Maintain sufficient OEM packaging boxes and materials.
- Works closely with both the CSR and Shipping & Receiving Manager to ensure shipments are accurate and packaged in a timely manner
- May assist Shipping & Receiving Manager with pulling products and filling picking slips for orders to be shipped.
- Assist Warehouse Supervisor with obtaining inventory of all supplies and materials
- Assist Warehouse Supervisor with receiving of supplies, materials and reagents
- Breakdown and remove empty boxes from warehouse daily
- Sweep warehouse and all areas of production area not accessible by janitorial service daily
- Responsible for maintaining freezer maintenance according to SOPs including de-icing.
- Responsible for pulling donor tissues for processing and appropriate documentation
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of Quarantine Goods Room and Approved Goods Room
- May be responsible for assisting the production and packaging team with additional equipment maintenance and documenting work performed on current and approved forms in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as directed by Supervisor
- Responsible for reporting all process deviations from PTT SOPs to Quality Systems for investigation.
- Maintain constant communication with management on distribution issues.
- Complete all necessary safety and job specific training and re-training on an annual basis.
- Recommend, implement and support continuous improvement within the department and the company to improve employee performance, quality control, productivity, efficiency and cost reduction
- Comply with FDA, AATB, OSHA, cGTP, and state rules and regulations at all times.