Pinnacle Treatment Centers Employee Reviews

Productive and relaxed
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJDecember 10, 2017
I think the work environment is very productive and relaxed. I have been working there for just over seven months and I have found the experience to be fulfilling and rewarding.
Stressful, unorganized, unethical place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  South Shore, KYDecember 5, 2017
ED was a nightmare, was nice to your face and talked behind your back. Would call late at night talk for hours, then forget what she talked about. Nobody is happy, all are overworked, you were not asked to do anything you were told you were going to do something and God forbid someone else have to help. Suggestions from staff went completely ignored, and then staff would get blamed if something went wrong after the suggestion went ignored. Not a happy environment that they like for people to think it is. A lot of unethical practices going on.
Pros
Some co-workers
Cons
Everything else
I really love it.
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Middletown, NJNovember 26, 2017
I had always intended on working in substance abuse I work as a dispensary nurse. Newer to the company, I have worked many jobs being a nurse and NEVER have I met such welcoming caring people in my life. The atmosphere is so welcoming and everyone is so helpful with each other. The DON and Charge Nurse and wonderful. I have had terrible of both in my life in nursing and they are both so sweet and helpful. The schedule and work life balance is incredibly fair everyone including the patients are treated with the utmost respect. It’s not the first things I’m particularly used to, as far as the field of nursing. But, this is one of my jobs I can say I truly LOVE. I am happy to go to work in the morning, without a doubt. Plus what this company does for people is great, giving people a second chance without judgement is a beautiful thing.
Pros
Amazing environment, great people to work with, caring, offers alot
Great work hours
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MI 48108November 16, 2017
Great company with good philosophy on substance abuse treatment options and goals. Dedicated to fighting the epidemic of opiate addiction. Involvement in community.
Pros
Good hours and pay
Cons
not secure
Great Experience
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYNovember 11, 2017
Worked for this facility. Really enjoyed working with this team and management at this facility. They are trying to provide great care for clients and run an effective business. Feel that this company is a wonderful company to work for especially the Etown location.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Very busy all the time
Love Pinnacle
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 29, 2017
I worked for as a Dispensing Nurse at Pinnacle in Pittsburgh, PA.
It was fast past and fun but never boring. There was always something to do and the staff was supportive. We worked as a flawless team to get things done.
When someone needed time off our Head Nurse would immediatley arrange it by asking staff if they fill in. If not, He had no problems filling in himself or our Supervisor an Assistant Physician would fill in. I Loved working at this site. My only reqret was that I had to relocate out of the area. I still follow Pinnacle whereever my travels take me to see if there are openings. I will work for them in a heart beat.
Pros
Team Work and Support Staff, Compassionate Management Staff, Bonuses
Cons
I dont have any
All about the Insurance
RA (Former Employee) –  Mayfield, KYOctober 17, 2017
Poor management.The clients run the place and are allowed to disrespect staff without consequences. RAs are not consistent with clients and some RAs allow clients to do things that are not allowed. Many have relationships with the clients and have continued to work there.Low pay and no kind of incentive for those who do the job.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
stressful environment, company not taken serious.
Stressful
Recovery (Current Employee) –  South Shore, KYOctober 9, 2017
Stressful, Bullies, Disorganized, Out for personal wealth and gain, Not willing to pay accordingly, benefits too expensive to afford, pay so low you can plan on keeping your state benefits, this location is all about the bottom dollar, overworked.
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
everything else
No care for client's or employees.
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Phillipsburg, NJOctober 2, 2017
It's all about the money. The more client's in the more money, and not for you. Despite not having enough counselors to manage the client's, the caseloads were insane, most client's did not even have counselors and most counselors did not last a year. The management did not care for clients or employees but to make sure more clients were admitted to the facility.
Pros
Some nice co-workers
Cons
Horrible management and no treatment
Ra
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 21, 2017
Honestly, i have been working at the facility (Columbus oh) for a few months now but i have noticed that there is a lot of favoritism between administration and staff members.
-RA manager is best friends with the RA lead so the RA lead never does any work but just seats in the RA manager's office or talks on her cellphone.
Cons
poor pay, favoritism, unlawful practices
Good environment
Counselor Intern (Current Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJSeptember 14, 2017
I love the staff I work with daily. There are some things I would change, but that comes with any company. We definitely do our best to help our clients and help them to realize their potential
I was told I wouldn't like it and I didn't
No longer (Former Employee) –  KentuckySeptember 13, 2017
There were 7 employees that quit during an approximately 6 month span !!!! The hours were amazing but the drama was unnecessary and never appropriately addressed.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Chain of Command doesn't exist to some employees.
Unethical and Abusive
Clinician (Former Employee) –  South Shore, KYAugust 28, 2017
If you are a fan of unethical behaviors and abusive management styles, then this is the place for you. The business model trumps the patient care model, no matter what ! If you have a great work ethic and devoted to your job, they WILL take advantage of you.
great place to work
Not disclosed (Current Employee) –  Kearny, NJAugust 26, 2017
Endeavor House has gone through many changes over the last few years. We now have a new ED and new management in many departments who are making a positive difference to the staff and the clients we serve. Endeavor House is back on track and will continue to strive to be of service to our clients.
I've have remained with this company throughout the difficult times because I believe we make a difference in our community, in the lives of our clients and their families.
There has always been great opportunities to grow with the company. It's a private facility which also pays a higher salary and has great benefits! I have and will continue to recommend Endeavor House as a great place to work!
Fun
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 23, 2017
Must be willing to work with kids that have behavior, mental or drug problem. Must be flexible, may be able to work 12 hour shifts, must be willing to travel

Teacher Assistant, Special Education, Alternative School, Behavior Instructor
Pros
Free food
Cons
No breaks
Work history
Counselor (Current Employee) –  Ashley, PAAugust 15, 2017
I have worked for this agency for sometime and like any company there are ups and downs but at the end of the day everyone pulls together and works together as a team to achieve the job of helping those suffering from addiction and gaining a lifestyle that is acceptable. Not every job is easy but this one is rewarding when you are able to see at least one success story. The team there is strong, professional and easy to get along with and would do anything to help out a fellow coworker or client. This is a field you have to have a passion to want to help others to make a positive change and accept the challenge of situations that don't always go as planned. This is a role that is hands on and not always able to be trained in since every individual and situation is different. I am grateful for the team I work with daily and all of the accommodations they have made to help me in one way or another. I will only hope to continue to grow and help in this field.
Pros
Staff that is dedicated
Poor Management Phillipsburg NJ
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Phillipsburg, NJAugust 11, 2017
I worked there for some time and found the clinic to be unprofessional. The best interest of the clients is not top priority. They give you more clients then the state min and expect you to work overtime for little pay. The clinic is not clean. If you call out without notice it's considered unscheduled even if your hospitalized. Turn over rate at this clinic is disturbing and it's due to poor management.
Pros
Nice Coworkers
Cons
Less pay, poor management
Prodictive and Awarding worplace environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Covington, KYDecember 13, 2016
On a daily basis my job duties would require me to welcome new sick patients into the treatment center. I would prepare each patient for their doctor visit by obtaining an accurate set of vital signs and collecting full medical history reports. My job duties also required me to schedule appointments and enter data into computer software.
Corrupt, unethical, & dangerous
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYDecember 5, 2016
RUN! You don't need to be there long to see that it is operated on unprofessional, corrupt, unethical, illegal, morally bankrupt, and LETHAL practices.
Supervisor lacks leadership.
Residential Aide (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OhioDecember 1, 2016
The RA supervisor curses in front of patients, criticizes Clinical Director and consistently lies and complains about"never having enough time to do her work". There continues to be confusion among work assignments due to her poor delegations skills. RA staff are expected to do lisenced Clinician's work by facilitating groups, unlawful practices... patients are aware of the negative atmospere and take advantage of it.RA's play patient favoritism, give lighters to the patient's without monitoring it's use... RA's behaviors would certainly not be occurring if the RA Supervisor was supervising.
Cons
Confusion and unlawful practices.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle Treatment Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8