Pinnacle Treatment Centers

Pinnacle Treatment Centers Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Absolutely Terrible.
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Covington, KYApril 8, 2015
Worked as a nurse at the Covington clinic for a very short while. The management is HORRIBLE. I've never worked with a supervisor as lazy and disrespectful as this one here. Was constantly talked down too by management and was repeatedly lied to. It got to the point where I would only speak to management via email/text so I could keep a record of our conversations. And boy oh boy did that come in handy. Pinnacle doesn't care about the patients well-being. There are no rules, as they change everyday. It's a uncontrolled jungle and I thank God everyday that I left. Keep in mind, you never see legitimate good reviews on here, and I am NOT a bitter employee that was fired or whatever. I'm just telling it like it is. I did three months hard time at pinnacle and I will NEVER go back.
Cons
Management. Management. Management.
Rewarding Job Opportunity
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Covington, KYJanuary 28, 2016
While working with Pinnacle Treatment Center I would say that my experience with the company was rewarding. Sharing the time that I had with my co-workers and being able to meet with the patients to gibe them help and support was very rewarding. In this workplace, the environment was very fast paced.
Good
Counselor (Current Employee) –  PAJanuary 28, 2015
Hours are early but the plus is that management is helpful and co-worker's are friendly "except for those few employees."

The hardest part about the job is the amount of patients that come in and out the program. Trying to get patients to comply with treatment. As it is in any organization.

Meeting new people, having interaction with patients and providing a service to better their lives.

In general, it is a fast pace environment and can be exciting. You just have to be able to manage your time right.

Staff hours are flexible.
Pros
good work ethic and above average salary
Cons
short lunch breaks and can be overwhelming at times
Leaving was the best decision ever!
Counselor (Former Employee) –  PAMarch 26, 2015
Pinnacle does more harm than good to the people it serves. Rather than focusing on helping patients succeed in recovery, they focus on profits and a patient's ability to pay for treatment. They force counselors add goals to treatment plans regarding insurance or paying for treatment to get around the laws. Management encourages staff to commit fraud through false billing. If the census is low patients cannot be discharged no matter how severe their addiction. Patients can threaten staff's safety and life and not be discharged. Breaks, aside from lunch, are not allowed as management will remind you of that. There's no security either. Experience means nothing as people with no experience will be paid the same as those with several years.anagent also seems it appropriate to call you while you're on vacation for non-emergency matters. They have no respect for boundaries. Look elsewhere if you truly want to make a difference in someone's life.
Pros
Most coworkers
Cons
Everything else
Corrupt and Unethical
Substance Abuse Counselor (Former Employee) –  Phillipsburg, NJMay 15, 2015
Terrible place to work. Large caseloads and little compensation for a lot of hard hours of work. The only plus was my coworkers who were friendly and fun to be around. The program director and those higher up in the company are corrupt and no one cares about the clients or the employees. It's all about the money they gain over anything else.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
EVERYTHING
RUN from them fast!
Associate (Former Employee) –  KYJune 3, 2015
The most terrible place to work period. They treat there employees awful, they are the poster child for unethical practices. They will work you crazy hours and you will rarely sleep and never see your loved ones The people working there have more problems than the patients.Do not try to get help there, it is a dangerous place. They play favorites with some employees as well.
Pros
a paycheck
Cons
everything else.
counselor (Current Employee) –  PAMarch 6, 2015
I like working here. The hours are early morning which is typical in this field. The hours are early to meet the needs of the people we support. The staff care about the patients and are committed to working with them. Well managed program. Most patients are successful. The patients report that they are happy with their treatment. Payment is part of any service you receive in this country (dental visits, mechanic bills, co pays at doctors etc..) so I am not sure why former employees complain about that. There is not a lot of turnover at our clinic. My supervisor listens to staff and works with us. I feel the clinic runs well. Many patients thank staff for saving their life! I feel that many of the negative reviews are based on former employees who may have been let go for poor performance.
Pros
teamwork, most patients are successful, hours
Terrible place to work
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KyAugust 7, 2014
This is a terrible place to work! No ethics, management cannot be trusted! They do not care about anything but money. NOTHING about getting or keeping people sober.. The patients run the place! They let people with no managerial experience in management positions and they have no idea what they are doing.. All employees are overworked and under paid. Be aware before you apply. It's not what they say it is..
Cons
poor management, poor pay, no ethics
Pure Incompetence
THANK GOD IM NOT THERE ANYMORE (Former Employee) –  MT. POCONOOctober 28, 2014
This is the most unethical, unempathetic place i have ever worked for. They are money hungry that is all they care about.The only thing that i enjoyed was the hours and my co-workers. There is very poor management and no guidance for staff. I was sadened to leave my patients as the have to continue to attend clinic.
Pros
am hours
Cons
everything
Rewarding place to work
Residential Aide (Current Employee) –  Keyport, NJOctober 2, 2014
I have learned a great deal about working with the disease of addiction.
Pros
the hours are flexiable
Cons
the hours are flexiable
Patient centered
Drug and Alcohol Lead Counselor (Former Employee) –  Ashley, PAMarch 6, 2014
Work started at 5:45 am until 2:15 pm. Assisted patients with treatment occurring to their individualized needs.

2.3