Pinnacle Treatment Centers Employee Reviews

Stressful
Recovery (Current Employee) –  South Shore, KYOctober 9, 2017
Stressful, Bullies, Disorganized, Out for personal wealth and gain, Not willing to pay accordingly, benefits too expensive to afford, pay so low you can plan on keeping your state benefits, this location is all about the bottom dollar, overworked.
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
everything else
No care for client's or employees.
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Phillipsburg, NJOctober 2, 2017
It's all about the money. The more client's in the more money, and not for you. Despite not having enough counselors to manage the client's, the caseloads were insane, most client's did not even have counselors and most counselors did not last a year. The management did not care for clients or employees but to make sure more clients were admitted to the facility.
Pros
Some nice co-workers
Cons
Horrible management and no treatment
Ra
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 21, 2017
Honestly, i have been working at the facility (Columbus oh) for a few months now but i have noticed that there is a lot of favoritism between administration and staff members.
-RA manager is best friends with the RA lead so the RA lead never does any work but just seats in the RA manager's office or talks on her cellphone.
Cons
poor pay, favoritism, unlawful practices
Good environment
Counselor Intern (Current Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJSeptember 14, 2017
I love the staff I work with daily. There are some things I would change, but that comes with any company. We definitely do our best to help our clients and help them to realize their potential
I was told I wouldn't like it and I didn't
No longer (Former Employee) –  KentuckySeptember 13, 2017
There were 7 employees that quit during an approximately 6 month span !!!! The hours were amazing but the drama was unnecessary and never appropriately addressed.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Chain of Command doesn't exist to some employees.
Unethical and Abusive
Clinician (Former Employee) –  South Shore, KYAugust 28, 2017
If you are a fan of unethical behaviors and abusive management styles, then this is the place for you. The business model trumps the patient care model, no matter what ! If you have a great work ethic and devoted to your job, they WILL take advantage of you.
great place to work
Not disclosed (Current Employee) –  Kearny, NJAugust 26, 2017
Endeavor House has gone through many changes over the last few years. We now have a new ED and new management in many departments who are making a positive difference to the staff and the clients we serve. Endeavor House is back on track and will continue to strive to be of service to our clients.
I've have remained with this company throughout the difficult times because I believe we make a difference in our community, in the lives of our clients and their families.
There has always been great opportunities to grow with the company. It's a private facility which also pays a higher salary and has great benefits! I have and will continue to recommend Endeavor House as a great place to work!
Fun
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 23, 2017
Must be willing to work with kids that have behavior, mental or drug problem. Must be flexible, may be able to work 12 hour shifts, must be willing to travel

Teacher Assistant, Special Education, Alternative School, Behavior Instructor
Pros
Free food
Cons
No breaks
Work history
Counselor (Current Employee) –  Ashley, PAAugust 15, 2017
I have worked for this agency for sometime and like any company there are ups and downs but at the end of the day everyone pulls together and works together as a team to achieve the job of helping those suffering from addiction and gaining a lifestyle that is acceptable. Not every job is easy but this one is rewarding when you are able to see at least one success story. The team there is strong, professional and easy to get along with and would do anything to help out a fellow coworker or client. This is a field you have to have a passion to want to help others to make a positive change and accept the challenge of situations that don't always go as planned. This is a role that is hands on and not always able to be trained in since every individual and situation is different. I am grateful for the team I work with daily and all of the accommodations they have made to help me in one way or another. I will only hope to continue to grow and help in this field.
Pros
Staff that is dedicated
Poor Management Phillipsburg NJ
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Phillipsburg, NJAugust 11, 2017
I worked there for some time and found the clinic to be unprofessional. The best interest of the clients is not top priority. They give you more clients then the state min and expect you to work overtime for little pay. The clinic is not clean. If you call out without notice it's considered unscheduled even if your hospitalized. Turn over rate at this clinic is disturbing and it's due to poor management.
Pros
Nice Coworkers
Cons
Less pay, poor management
Prodictive and Awarding worplace environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Covington, KYDecember 13, 2016
On a daily basis my job duties would require me to welcome new sick patients into the treatment center. I would prepare each patient for their doctor visit by obtaining an accurate set of vital signs and collecting full medical history reports. My job duties also required me to schedule appointments and enter data into computer software.
Corrupt, unethical, & dangerous
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYDecember 5, 2016
RUN! You don't need to be there long to see that it is operated on unprofessional, corrupt, unethical, illegal, morally bankrupt, and LETHAL practices.
Supervisor lacks leadership.
Residential Aide (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OhioDecember 1, 2016
The RA supervisor curses in front of patients, criticizes Clinical Director and consistently lies and complains about"never having enough time to do her work". There continues to be confusion among work assignments due to her poor delegations skills. RA staff are expected to do lisenced Clinician's work by facilitating groups, unlawful practices... patients are aware of the negative atmospere and take advantage of it.RA's play patient favoritism, give lighters to the patient's without monitoring it's use... RA's behaviors would certainly not be occurring if the RA Supervisor was supervising.
Cons
Confusion and unlawful practices.
Miserable experience
Previously employed (Former Employee) –  VaNovember 25, 2016
No training, typical work week is 60-70 hours, 7 days a week. upper management micromanages every detail, and expects daily reports abound. Upper management expects you to be in multiple places at once with multiple plates spinning and then quickly release you when you say ANYtHING. Everything is about the dollar. As long as the RD and the CEO get there pretty bonuses, the clinical staff get screwed with poverty level pay and constant criticism. Seriously the staff turnover is insane... BC it is a really terrible place to work.
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Quakertown, PANovember 11, 2016
I enjoyed the flexibility and staff. Great teamwork, small and intimate. New Director is supportive of staff and client centered. My family relocated reason for my change in employment.
Pros
hours, staff, environment
Northeast Family Healthcare great place to work
Counselor (Current Employee) –  Quakertown, PANovember 5, 2016
This facility has a family atmosphere. The team is professional and cares about the patients. The team works well together in providing services to people struggling with addiction. The staff is friendly. Working with the patients and helping them achieve their goals is rewarding.
Pros
Hours, stable team
Cons
The employement is fine I just need a change
Recovery Works-IOP Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Covington KYOctober 11, 2016
The place has had so many changes and employees I dont feel like I can be effective with the patients becasue of all the different changes based on people coming and going.
Unethical and illegal labor practices
Employee (Former Employee) –  KentuckyJuly 20, 2016
I came into my position with promises of positive patient care. The things I experienced were anything but promising. Management is horrific, the more you give the more they expect. Such unethical work practices. It is about profit not patient care. Caseload and workloads are staggering. Underpaid staff, bullying and negativity abound. So glad I escaped one of the biggest mistakes ever...run don't walk!
Pros
Cons
Management expects you to be a robot, never question patient safety and work everyday of the week
Rewarding Job Opportunity
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Covington, KYJanuary 28, 2016
While working with Pinnacle Treatment Center I would say that my experience with the company was rewarding. Sharing the time that I had with my co-workers and being able to meet with the patients to gibe them help and support was very rewarding. In this workplace, the environment was very fast paced.
RUN from them fast!
Associate (Former Employee) –  KYJune 3, 2015
The most terrible place to work period. They treat there employees awful, they are the poster child for unethical practices. They will work you crazy hours and you will rarely sleep and never see your loved ones The people working there have more problems than the patients.Do not try to get help there, it is a dangerous place. They play favorites with some employees as well.
Pros
a paycheck
Cons
everything else.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle Treatment Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6