Pinnacle Wireless

Pinnacle Wireless Employer Reviews

free lunch and breakfast sometimes
Tower Technician (Former Employee), Jessup, MDOctober 22, 2014
just same as bove.
Everything went well. I learned how to troubleshout fibers and Radio heads.
The management was awesom.
Co workers were coorperative.
Hardest part of the job is always during the cold season.
Most enjoyable part is during the hot season.
Constantly being trained for growth in the company
Battery Technician (Former Employee), Hackensack, NJJuly 30, 2014
Pros: traveled, constant training to allow growth with company
Trained as a rescue climber, also trained in CPR and also OSHA.
I was in charge of the crew of 3-5 individuals in order to maintain battery operations. I also ensured the installation of batteries. Attended weekly safety meetings to ensure proper installations of batteries. Accurately read, understood and carried out written instructions.
good team work
Project Manager (Former Employee), Woodland CaliforniaJuly 7, 2014
Pros: free lunch.
Cons: not enought support.
To much work for one PM.
They need more PM support.
They need to learn how to system work.
Fun group of people.
Trying to do the best of my ability with out help.
I can work from home too.
Long hours, little appreciation
Project Manager/ Estimator (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 29, 2014
Pros: could work from home when needed.
Cons: understaffed, long hours, lack of corporate support
A typical day started at 6AM and go until 7PM or later. The work week was typically 7 days a week. There were a lot of times I skipped lunch because I had so many tasks that needed to be completed that I would work right through lunch.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with those at the local level. The disconnect came at the corporate – more... level. Each time someone would leave to pursue a different career path the position would never get backfilled so it would just increase the workload on those of us that were left until work is all we did.

The job gave me greater understanding of what it takes to run a business on a day to day basis and what it takes to manage employees and customers.

The fact that we did all our work on laptops was a blessing and a curse. The blessing came from the fact that if I need to I could work anywhere and curse was most of the time I would come home from work and eat dinner and then open up my laptop and go back to work until late at night, never having time to spend time with my family. Because of the work load this became an everyday occurrence. – less
Not a Stable Company
MANAGER (Former Employee), Windsor, CTMay 16, 2014
Pros: pay is good
Cons: poor managment
Very poor management with very little support from the corporate office for potential new customers. Good hard working core group of in-office employees' . Corporate personnel does not have the the capable people in place to grow the company's business potential.
Inexperienced management team with lack of communication to employees
Construction Manager - AT&T New England (Current Employee), Windsor, CTDecember 20, 2013
New Turf Vender for AT&T Mobility. Pinnacle/Unitek did not have the proper experience and management in place to meet AT&T' aggressive build schedule.
Productive company with a "can-do" work culture
Senior Program Manager (Current Employee), Fairlawn, NJOctober 2, 2013
Productive company with a "can-do" work culture. Improvements needed within Management, Systems and Processes.
The workplace is hardworking
Tower Technician (Current Employee), Windsor Locks, CTAugust 4, 2013
A typical day at work involves driving to different sites to work on cell towers. I have learned something new about my job everyday, and my coworkers are hard working and honest. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to see different parts of the country.
Wireless production and contract environment
Warehouse and production manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 28, 2012
Pros: fast output of product, workforce had high potential.
During the time I was there, better work flow from departments, and contracts were honored without any problems. Company closed after I left.