Pinnacle Employee Reviews

Productive team players
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Runnemede, NJFebruary 9, 2017
A typical day at Pinnacle is traveling from one location to the next cleaning schools, medical centers, banks, gyms, lawyer offices, etc. I have learned how to clean all these types of different places. Management recognized me for my good work and got employee of the month. The workplace culture was good to work with others. The hardest part of the job was to work from 9pm to 5am. The most enjoyable part of the job was we had a good working teams.
Pros
1 hour lunch break
Cons
Short breaks
Enjoyed working with my team
clarck (Former Employee) –  Dayville, CTJanuary 29, 2017
Very fast paced environment but enjoyed the work. Team members were very successful in working as a team to fulfill goals for the day. Everyone did their part in keeping floor clean of spilled product .
Productivity
Project Manager/ Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 16, 2017
I really enjoyed this position. Continuously produced more than expected; Shared learning experience with peers; Established effective working relationships; Negotiated and resolved issues between the customer and Telecommunication departments.
Pros
Agile training opportunity
Cons
Laid off
Enjoyable experience
Lot Hand (Former Employee) –  Troutman, NCJanuary 16, 2017
Aside from being responsible for some very expensive vehicles, I was entrusted with sensitive paperwork - an uncommon privilege for "entry" level employment. During my time with Pinnacle, not only did I learn a bit about automobiles, I learned many things relative to clerical duties.
Pros
often free lunch, flexible lunch break, flexible schedule, enjoyable work environment
office installation and driving
office installation and driving (Former Employee) –  Woburn MassDecember 8, 2016
I liked that job because I could travel a lot and Install the office and they drive through different parts of the United States
Fun place to work
Warehouse Freight Handler (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXNovember 30, 2016
I made great friends at Pinnacle. The pay wasn't bad. It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. I learned great things there. My only complaint is the management. It sucked. They didn't have a clue what they were doing and blamed their problems on us. It goes deeper than that, but I'll spare the details. It wasn't good. However, for the most part, I liked my job.
Work Experience
back up shift lead (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDNovember 28, 2016
Job Was Awesome, Only Issue I Had Was With The Management And Their Lack Of Advancement And Pay Increase.
I Made Back Up Lead In First 3 Months Their, But That Was It. I Was Expected To Do All Of The Work A Lead Does Without The Pay And Or Official Title.
Pros
Pretty Basic Work, Easy Learning
Cons
Management And Pay
Its who you know
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 28, 2016
Pinnacle can be an amazing place to work...depending on who you work under. I wish the upper management would drill down into their communities to create a sense of family and consistency because that's what it feels like when they are in town.
Very Community Service Oriented
Senior Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  ComplianceNovember 13, 2016
The company regularly offers classes to support work/life balance. Some departments work towards this more than others. The company is very supportive of community service outreach programs.
It was a new company that built mud tanks and frac tanks for the oilfield
PURCHASING AGENT (Former Employee) –  Sulphur Springs, TXOctober 18, 2016
I was the purchasing agent. I bought everything that the entire warehouse needed in order to build the equipment. We had to watch each vendor closely to make sure they we keeping the prices at where we agreed they should be. Huge responsibility. I had one other guy named Andy that worked with me in the purchasing office. We had a total of six to eight employees in the office. The others were responsibility. Being apart of something that was so big in the oilfield.
Pros
Learning so much about what all went into the process of making the big tanks.
Cons
There wasn't a guarantee that LTR would buy more that the orginal 200 tank order.
Had no contact with the contracting company
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Emeryville, CAOctober 17, 2016
I had no contact with Pinnacle. The company I was contracted to was a great company to work for.

The manager and the people that I worked with were amazing.
Cons
No contact
small hospital
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 4, 2016
recently new managers to the facility and they have made several changes. Small group of employees and surgeons whom are all caring indidviduals
Regional Education Director/ Property Manager
Business Manager / Regional Education Director (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLOctober 4, 2016
As a Regional Education Director I conducted onsite role playing, hands on cross training and web based training daily. I conducted mystery shops and gave real time feedback of strengths and areas to polish to our team members. I gave strategic marketing and budgeting ideas. As a Property Manager I was responsible in achieving the monetary/occupancy goals of the ownership along with the goals set forth by the Investment Manager. Recognize the needs of the community and residents. Conduct employee evaluations, complete performance improvement plans and coaching as needed. Provide training and support for sister sites in person, via telephone or computer shadowing. Assist in property take-overs and on boarding of new team members.
unfair
Assistant Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Statesboro, GAOctober 1, 2016
Didn't feel like a part of a family. Just was not for me. Others may enjoy it, I didn't. I feel like they had unfair expectations of a person and offered no training as to their expectaions
Cons
Company couldn't grow cause they had some wrong people in place
Collector (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GASeptember 29, 2016
The owner was not an expert in Business ownership. So she had some wrong people in place. With that at times we had not good paper/ the numbers never increased to the point of a higher nor permanent hourly position.
Pros
on bus line
Cons
no salary nor growth opportunities
Property was amazing, but always felt like the job wasn't stable
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 13, 2016
I came to Pinnacle with such high hopes for opportunity, growth, and to make great connections with in the industry. Upper management changed shortly after my on boarding and things quickly went south. The benefits packcage is quite lacking in comparison to the other large management companies and the technology offered is very behind.
Pros
20% on site housing discount
LAidoff
Tier 2 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 12, 2016
We were laid off after guarantee of stability. After I gave up my job to give this company a chance. Though the pay was wonderful I wasn't happy with losing my job
Productive work environment.
Groundskeeper/Maintenance Tech/Turn Guy (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WASeptember 8, 2016
My typical day at work was meet with all the co-workers and discuss what needs to be done that day. I learned that I really liked maintenance/turns and that I was able to work with my hands. Management needed improvement, they had lack of communication. I really enjoyed working with all of my co-workers and we worked well together. I didn't find anything to be hard in this job. Working with my hands, putting in hard work and seeing the finished product was the most enjoyable part of this job.
Pros
Hour Lunches
Cons
Communication with property manager
Ad sales
National Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MASeptember 7, 2016
I worked at Pinnacle Publishing for over 15 years. I loved the people as well as the job. They were very open to new ideas and business opportunities. They trusted that they hired the right people for the job and gave you the freedom to prove it.
Pros
Fun, exciting
Cons
no longer in business
Hate or dislike very little about it, just love it.
Lot Porter (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 26, 2016
Start work with ease and finish with ease. Learned how to drive stick shift on my own in two days. Learning a huge amount of car knowledge. Great environment indoors and out. Management can use a bunch more help in another department but I can't complain. I take photos of cars and get to drive them all, although it's only short distances. Love learning more and more each day. The hardest part may just be the the sun.
Pros
Employee discount on parts for your vehicle, clean your own vehicle free, free coffee machine, driving luxury cars
Cons
Remaking buyers guide, keeping lot organized when others move cars, waiting on detail employees to clean cars for pics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle. Our community is ready to answer.