Pinnacle Employee Reviews in United States

Great recruiting company who cares about their contract employees
EH&S Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 19, 2016
I was hired as a direct contractor to AT&T as a Project Manager to assist in the EH&S (Environmental Health & Safety) business unit to aid AT&T cell sites to keep in compliance with the State of California for safety & health related issues; I had excellent management staffing and I learned a great depth in EH&S related field. I really can't say that there was any "hard" part of the job as I enjoy working; however the most enjoyable part of the day would be at the end of the day knowing that I did a great job and completed strict deadlines.
Pinnacle is not that great.
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COApril 27, 2016
The hours at this job were overnights and they were 14 hour shifts. I really did not learn anything at this job because it was just sorting and supervising once I worked my way up to that position. The management is not good because they do not treat their employees with respect. The co-workers were okay but they did not seem to like to work, so other people would have to do the work for them. The hardest part of the job was going everyday because of the hours and it just burns a person out. There really was not much to enjoy about the job it could have been run better and been a better place overall.
It was different
Hi-lo Driver (Current Employee) –  Taylor, MIApril 21, 2016
It was different from most work and cold very wishy washy. Would not work there other than to pay bills till something else came up
Pros
PAID MY BILLS
Cons
NOT ENOUGH HOURS
mcdonough location worst place ever
Freight Handler (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAApril 11, 2016
company sucks management don't have a clue...not even a reliable HR person around..a typical work day includes lifting toilets and everything else thats heavy and getting threatened by a site manager who don't have a clue
Pros
Cons
mandatory weekend shifts with not even an 24 hour notice
Productive fun place to work.
Accounts Manager and Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Clinton, TNApril 9, 2016
Pinnacle was a great place to work. Its all about pleasing the customer and guiding them to ownership with the merchandise they were leasing. Team and family environment. You have the chance to know customers as people and build that rapport to make the company successful. A typical day consisted of making sure show room was always beautiful, and walking the customer thru the entire lease to own program from choosing the merchandising to the closing agreement and follow up. The hardest part of job was trying to collect on "skipped out accounts" but was rewarding when location, contact payments or return of merchandise was made.
Pros
positive work enviroment
Cons
consistently short staffed
works you hard
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 5, 2016
Pros:

They have you doing work/projects that other companies wouldn't even let you touch. It's irreplaceable experience and real-world problem solving.

Cons:

Poor work-life separation, unclear hierarchy which leads to more difficult communication.
Professional and caring company.
Audit Planning and Scheduling (Former Employee) –  Montvale, NJMarch 21, 2016
As a employment talent agency, they are very professional in all aspects and continuously concern about you as an individual. Their local employment agent is constantly in communication on a personal level.
Opportunity finders
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 15, 2016
Found a contract and quickly facilitated the process. I appreciate the quick communication and prompt actions provided.
General Review
Warehouse/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Tioga, NDMarch 14, 2016
It was just a stocking / house keeping job. Same thing every night. Was tasked with 3 peoples work load and pulled it off with perfection for a facility with 20k square feet or more. Was fine till management refused to supply work cloths when working outside around pumps to pull garbage's. Ruined several pairs of cloths with diesel and boots with no compensation for it. Management was rude and spent more time outside smoking then inside.
Pros
free food from the kitchen while working, decent break times, staff was friendly when not creating drama
Cons
poor managment, understaffed, was lied to about insurance, wouldn't reimberse for damaged personal clothing for the job
hours
Truck Unloader (Former Employee) –  Dayville, CTMarch 8, 2016
The hours were inconsistent. You never knew what time you would be leaving each day. It is hard to plan your personal life if you don't know what time you are getting out of work each day.
Hate It
HHA/ program counslor (Former Employee) –  NEMarch 3, 2016
Management needs a lot of work ,
The Pay is not that good. No room for growth. No pay changes. SOME clients are sweet but the biggest problem is MANAGEMENT.
Pros
steady hours
Cons
everything
9 years, little work to life balance, but great company to work for
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Brighton, COFebruary 26, 2016
Pinnacle was a fantastic small company to work for. All persons from operators to upper management were involved in any and all operations. Input from all parties within our company was valued. Despite long weeks on the road, the company showed their appreciation toward the families as they made the most sacrifices for the company with our absence from home life.
Best part of my day was the interactions with the crew and the ideas we had to make our work more efficient and productive.
Hardest part was an extremely fun work environment that grew up, and became very corporate.
Pinnacle chose very reliable personnel to ensure jobs went as planned, each person brought value to the table and all were appreciated.
Pros
Great work environment, cant say enough about the people, all were great to work with.
Cons
multiple weeks in the field, with no work schedule, on call 24/7
Positive work environment with a fast paced delivery system
Lumper (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAFebruary 22, 2016
Typical day at work consists of stacking/ unstacking palettes with items we have scanned and entered through a handheld data system.At Pinnacle, I learned how to perform data entry duties while also maintaining accurate inventory
productive
freight handler (Former Employee) –  Mira Loma, CAFebruary 13, 2016
8-10 hour workdays. mostly work by yourself. fast paced, gives a good workout. starts work early in the morning so you get your day to be out which is nice
A Job
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 12, 2016
working for this Company is ok big on
safety they can give steady hours
overall it a good company to work for
management is fair with employee the hardest part is drive is far form home.
Played with staff and able residents out side during warm weather
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  DelawareFebruary 11, 2016
flexible hours, staffing issues, job insecurity good pay, poor benefits, holiday gifts, free lunches
Friendly atmosphere.
Good hourly rate.
Productive Job working as a team
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Clackamas, ORJanuary 27, 2016
I work five days a week, and I enjoy working always as a team. we wok better and we make it a better place to work at. I enjoy this work but I'm now currently searching for better opportunities to provide the best for my family. Yes, there is rough days at work but I do not let my personal things to get in the way. There's busy days as well but as a team we work jut fine and come up with our best effort to complete our tasks.
It was an enjoyable working experience through Pinnacle
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Basking Ridge, NJJanuary 19, 2016
Although Pinnacle was a Staffing Agency, I enjoyed the company they placed me with at Verizon. The people I worked with were great and we got along very well. I learned some new computer programs I had not been previously introduced to in the past which made the job challenging at times but also rewarding once I had mastered them.
Great Learning experience, Disheveled leadership with no direction
Director of Sales Operations (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 13, 2016
During my time at Pinnacle I was able to learn a great deal about business operations and able to make an immediate impact in day to day sales/ operations facets of the business. I loved the fast paced nature of the business and that it required me to multi-task and kept me quite busy.

Although it was a great learning experience much of it was extremely stressful. There is very little accountability and because of the small personnel population no middle management. This normally would not be an issue except there is little to no accountability and many tasks seem to be delegated around until someone finally picks up the slack. Management attitude is poor, very used to their former position with big business and not conducive to that of a small business. The ownership team can not get on the same page and have been working against one another for months now leading to dissent amongst ownership, management and employees alike.

Would be a fantastic company to work for if they would drop the dead weight, restructure the sales force, and implemented a desired direction for the company.
Pros
Great benefits. Extremely talented, hard working young employees, very knowledgeable management
Cons
Broken sales team, broken sales model, no company direction, poor management/ communication, little to no accountability
Very unorganized
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 13, 2016
This company is very unorganized as I was a Team Lead for this company they constantly miss treated myself and other, They well tell you one thing and do another.
Pros
there wasn't any
Cons
they say they want there employees to be happy but they don't do anything for them.