Pinnacle

Pinnacle Employer Reviews

Loved the company
Technical Support Systems Analyst II - Consultant (Former Employee), Plano, TXSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: worked primarily from home
Cons: was a contract position
I didn't work in the office in Plano, TX but I can say this company is very quick at getting back to you when you have questions about anything. They were quick to get me employed and I worked on a project with them that was supposed to be only 6 months but lasted for over 2 years. This was also a remote position which I loved.
Awesome people to work for. Friendly and always willing to give a helping hand
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Stanley, NDSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: being able to help people and good people to work with.
Cons: the weather for travel to work. heavy lifting and running out of places to stock merchandise
A typical day would be one with smiles and a few laughs. My manager was very caring as was the higher management. All management and co-workers would teach you anything you did not know and even explain why it is done that way. I would say the hardest part of the job was taking merchandise upstairs. Cloths can be very heavy. I learned to run a different – more... kind of register and hand held palm system. The most enjoyable part was meeting people from every state. They all have different ways of doing things and saying things. Everyone worked well together to reach the goal for the day. – less
fun place to work
Electrician (Current Employee), queens nyAugust 25, 2014
its a fun work place i would get a new task everyday.
the management is very cool and good to work with
Needs a better management overall
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Portland, ORAugust 7, 2014
Would have preferred a more supportive team in the company.
Poor employee morale due to lack of leadership from Sr. Management
Tier II Call Center Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasJuly 8, 2014
Pros: it's a job
Cons: too many to list
It's all about family, the owners family not the employees.
Great Management Firm
American Management Services (Current Employee), Laredo, TXJuly 1, 2014
Love This Management Firm. Have been them for quite a fe years. They have great tools for Company Uniformity in most areas.
Experience with HUD/Tax Credit
Community Manager (Former Employee), Seattle WAJune 28, 2014
Pros: resident activities and resident birthday parties
Cons: sometimes residents have to move away
Meeting new people who are sometimes homeless and being able to provide them with a new home. This was very rewarding and I would learn how to do maintenance on a daily basis. Residents really enjoy their companion pets, they never leave with out them. I will miss the Bingo on Wednesday, guess I will have to save my dimes.
Home Health Aide
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 10, 2014
A typical day at work will be medication administration, assisting mental and disability adults with hygiene, preparing meals, assist with manager on filing, and socializing with consumers throughout the day. I do a lot of documentations throughout the shifts on each consumer. The hardest part about this job is learning to deal and cope with each individuals – more... and their behaviors. It is extremely important to understand the sensitivity of each consumers and their needs. However, it is very rewarding to see how great each consumers improve on a daily basis and reaching their long term goal of becoming independent again. – less
good environment
Field Drafter (Former Employee), Convent, LouisianaJune 4, 2014
Hand sketch equipment and pipe layout, for p&id purposes. .Work at your own pace.
Solid labor with little time for idleness.
Propane Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Georgetown, TXMay 6, 2014
Pros: made me enough to pay my taxes for the year.
Great company. I only was hired for the winter months. Part time employees should not expect to have benefits. I did not expect them.
Only there for the money
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCApril 22, 2014
fixing machines
i learned how to run and repair three different assembly lines
management poor
co workers lazy
working everyday in an unstable environment
getting paid
Got to move around within the company and get to know a lot of people
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Antioch, CAApril 10, 2014
Pros: the apartment included and relationships that i developed
Cons: long days and hours, some with no compensation but in the end it is worth the the time and effort
I Started with the Company in Sacramento was there for one year, then transfered to Santa Rosa, which was absolutely beautiful for three and a half years then to Antioch for my first time and worked on rehabs in Santa Rosa as well as Antioch which was absolutely awesome in the way of being a incredible learning experience as well as teaching and giving – more... knowledge to my coworkers and thats always a huge reward and also to see what you actually had a part of accomplishing is the absolute best feeling in the world for your personal self esteem and to see what you have accomplished is huge for believing that you can succeed at anything you put mind to. I also got to know plenty of people and families that are like family to me and will always be close to my heart no matter the distance... – less
Laid back and constant work.
Yard Hand (Former Employee), Broussard, LAMarch 26, 2014
Clean pipes and repair so they could be sent to various companies.
Longterm Management- Established Company-Excellent Benefits
Investment Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXMarch 19, 2014
Pros: benefits, management, leadership, innovative work environment
Cons: n/a
Privilege to work under the Pinnacle leadership. Excellent character, mentors, and one can thrive on their own merits. Benefit package is outstanding. Pinnacle associates are long standing and do not leave. Excellent place to work.
FX Global Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Concord, CAMarch 3, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: management
Worked with over 10 Institutional FX Global clients, settling trades and making payments based on BofA guidelines.
The residents
Dietary Aide (Former Employee), Smyrna, DEMarch 3, 2014
Pros: healthcare, meeting new people
I would come in, do what ever was my duty for the day. Look at the board to see what position I was on, had about 45 minutes to get ready for dinner to serve, and serve at 5, get done around 6:15 ish, sometimes before that. Clean up, help out others if I got done with all my duties, clock out.
I learned how to make some meals, I learned to have a better – more... memory, greet others, being face pace. The management was good, I liked my bosses, and they made sure I was doing good for myself and if I need more training or not. I got along with all my co-workers because there was never a dull moment with me. THe hardest part about the job was remembering all the residents diets and names, and then new ones would come in and I would have to catch on to them all. But they were actually the most enjoyable part about my job. They loved me as much as I loved them. I had a few special ones that would come in the dining room to come visit me just to see me, but I treated them all fair and made sure they were happy with their meals. – less
good job
Sales manager (Former Employee), Houston txFebruary 19, 2014
good job, long hours good pay good experience. I got a lot of training and the environment was exciting.
N/A
Sales and Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Coral Springs, FLFebruary 9, 2014
Currently employed with this organization. It is under a corporate restructuring. There is no room for growth.
100%100 customer Service
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), fort worthJanuary 20, 2014
I had all types of jobs working as an Security guard to Interpreter with US Military I was deployed overseas in Afghanistan for a year in half as an interpreter and culture advisor. I speak 6 different languages.
Productive and challageing
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), La Mesa, CAJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: the job is different almost daily. which allows me to do my best work.
Cons: time restruction that can occur when over welmed with projects scheduling is more work than time.
start by walking and cleaning the property.
Follow that with work orders for the residence or preplanned projects either on my primary property or assist on one of 15 other properties.
The type of projects are plumbing, apartment revamping, carpentry, dry wall, and any other type of repairs.
I work with vendor and suppliers for this company.

I have – more... increase my ability to increase those skill sets by adding counter and sink refinishing. Price cost analogist for the projects to determine whether in house out sourcing is best.

The management here are some of the best I have worked with.

My co-worker are also excellent. I would hate to leave.

Completing all of the work on time. Was difficult until lately. When I started the properties were in such bad shape from the person I replaced, (who was here 20 years), that it has taken 7 1/2 years to get to a place of quality and repair.

The work. I like challenges, I like to work hard and see results. – less

1 2 3 4

About Pinnacle

Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2002, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 25 specialized recruiters. Pinnacle – Read more