Pinnacle Employee Reviews

A good support staff
Technical Territory Salesman (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 8, 2018
Not a bad place to work for. I wish timing was different and I had an non compete to deal with for the first year. I would probably still be working there if not for that.
Great PLace
U-verse Tier 2 Agent (contract position) (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJanuary 3, 2018
Pinnacle was a good place to work, all jobs were contracts but they work very hard to make sure that there employee's had work. My contract was at At&t and I like what I was doing there.
fast paced competitive environment
Senior Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CA 91761December 20, 2017
a workout to work there, competitive and fast paced with an opportunity for incentives for productive people. you cannot be lazy when working there. FOLLOW THE RULES
fun place to work
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 17, 2017
come in to work and walk the property and make and mark what needs to be done. i learned how to run many properties. my boss was amazing i miss him. workplace culture was amazing. their was no hard part in my job at all. my most enjoyable was my residents
Pros
free lunches with bosses, had the holidays off
hard labor
Freight Handler (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXDecember 16, 2017
long boring hours only one 30 min brake 2 people to a truck they gives you no type of ppe people their are rude the company wants you to work when you not on the clock
It was ok
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLDecember 13, 2017
Pinnacle has good benefits but the cost was too much, they only pay 5 and 20th of the month, their management needs further improvement,as to bonuses non, needs better budget for us employees for materials to get the job done, so it was an ok experience.
Pinnacle home care. CS,PC
Habilitation Technician (Former Employee) –  Winterville, NCDecember 12, 2017
Pinnacle was a great start for me, however management isn’t organized. They don’t process time sheets in a timely matter, they do not tak concerns seriously. I absolutely love what I did. But I couldn’t stay and be treated unfairly
Fast changing industry
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  MNDecember 11, 2017
There is a lot of change in this industry, and you have to constantly learn and adapt to keep up with the products offered to your clients. Expect a lot of windshield and motel time, which some people enjoy.
Fun plaxe
Service Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKDecember 11, 2017
Decent place to work, I enjoyed the people there and they had a very flexible schedule, job was simple but you had to be very careful, always a good time, I didn't Dread going into work
didn't actual work for pinnacle was a temp
Full Time Associate Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hyannis, MADecember 8, 2017
Had a temp job with Verizon wireless as the greeter daily activities included standing by the door and greeting customers determining whether they need help from a sales rep or an IT rep and adding them to the wait list answering whatever questions I could and keeping them happy.
Pros
fun work enviroment long lunch break
Cons
was required to be there before store opened had no employee badge to get in
Work was slow paced
forms, driver (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYDecember 4, 2017
I would recommend this job to a young college student.Thereis not a lot of bonuses or any perks ,all you get paid for is what you do.I was a booth operator and I got a chance to do a lot of reading.
Contract work is wishy washy
Logistics worker (Former Employee) –  North Augusta, SCDecember 2, 2017
I was laid off with no notice. I was told that the company we was contracted with no longer needed me because they put their own people in my spot. There was no raises or paid sick days or vacation days offered. I worked at this location for almost two years and many contractors bought and sold my contract. CVS people treated contractors like slaves.
they had barbeques for employees every once in a while.
certified forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Cinco, CADecember 1, 2017
team work and accountability learn safety throughout the whole day.
fast pace work environment . operating the fork lifts . job site work environment clean and in order.
Pros
1/2 hour breaks
Cons
1/2 hour lunch
no comment
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 21, 2017
Lack or poor management skills. Atmosphere was stressful and the most difficult manager to work for. Lack of culture and people skills, no empathy at all. No advancement for growth lots of discrimination and preference Played by regional and managers.
Pros
poor management skills
Cons
commissions was fair
Sad to Leave
Groundskeeper (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLNovember 21, 2017
I truly enjoyed working for this company up until I requested help to transfer to one of the other properties that they managed. The management team at the property where I was employed assured me that they would help make the transfer, but did nothing and when they lost the contract to manage that property, I was laid off.
Pros
monthly bonuses
Cons
no corporate aid to move within the company
flexible, but low pay
Sales Support (Current Employee) –  Bemidji, MNNovember 15, 2017
the pay to stress level isn't worth the flexibilty, benefits are not covered, the are not great benefits, and they are extremely expensive.
lots of deadlines.
Pros
paid breaks, dont have to take lunches, flexible
Cons
low pay, bad benefits, no advancement, no raises
I dont recommend
Cashier/House Keeper (Former Employee) –  Tioga, NDNovember 12, 2017
Managers were not very nice. Health Insurance was way to expensive to afford it. Just stressfull place to work and they dont have your back and people were awful.
Pros
vacation
Cons
bad health insurance and people
Opportunity to learn new things
Interim Unit Manager of a rehab unit (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, DENovember 8, 2017
Management needed some adjusting but the people and residents were great. It was easy to learn new things. They had a great support system within the units.
Pros
excellent pay
Cons
not enough time for breaks
Asks for what you want
mechanic (Current Employee) –  210 liveston sNovember 3, 2017
Ask for what you want the raise sucks and the health sucks the learning experience is great and the growth is great to but the pay for it sucks the work is stressful but you can manage if you apply yourself
Pros
Good people
Cons
The pay
Productive and fun workplace
L'Auberge Baton Rouge Casino (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LANovember 2, 2017
Great place of business with awesome benefits and great leaders! Its open 24 hours so you're expected to work flexible hours. Go to your managers about anything, and they'll have your back 100%!
Pros
holiday pay
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle. Our community is ready to answer.