Pinnacle

Pinnacle Employer Reviews

Only there for the money
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCApril 22, 2014
fixing machines
i learned how to run and repair three different assembly lines
management poor
co workers lazy
working everyday in an unstable environment
getting paid
Got to move around within the company and get to know a lot of people
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Antioch, CAApril 10, 2014
Pros: the apartment included and relationships that i developed
Cons: long days and hours, some with no compensation but in the end it is worth the the time and effort
I Started with the Company in Sacramento was there for one year, then transfered to Santa Rosa, which was absolutely beautiful for three and a half years then to Antioch for my first time and worked on rehabs in Santa Rosa as well as Antioch which was absolutely awesome in the way of being a incredible learning experience as well as teaching and giving – more... knowledge to my coworkers and thats always a huge reward and also to see what you actually had a part of accomplishing is the absolute best feeling in the world for your personal self esteem and to see what you have accomplished is huge for believing that you can succeed at anything you put mind to. I also got to know plenty of people and families that are like family to me and will always be close to my heart no matter the distance... – less
Laid back and constant work.
Yard Hand (Former Employee), Broussard, LAMarch 26, 2014
Clean pipes and repair so they could be sent to various companies.
Longterm Management- Established Company-Excellent Benefits
Investment Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXMarch 19, 2014
Pros: benefits, management, leadership, innovative work environment
Cons: n/a
Privilege to work under the Pinnacle leadership. Excellent character, mentors, and one can thrive on their own merits. Benefit package is outstanding. Pinnacle associates are long standing and do not leave. Excellent place to work.
FX Global Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Concord, CAMarch 3, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: management
Worked with over 10 Institutional FX Global clients, settling trades and making payments based on BofA guidelines.
The residents
Dietary Aide (Former Employee), Smyrna, DEMarch 3, 2014
Pros: healthcare, meeting new people
I would come in, do what ever was my duty for the day. Look at the board to see what position I was on, had about 45 minutes to get ready for dinner to serve, and serve at 5, get done around 6:15 ish, sometimes before that. Clean up, help out others if I got done with all my duties, clock out.
I learned how to make some meals, I learned to have a better – more... memory, greet others, being face pace. The management was good, I liked my bosses, and they made sure I was doing good for myself and if I need more training or not. I got along with all my co-workers because there was never a dull moment with me. THe hardest part about the job was remembering all the residents diets and names, and then new ones would come in and I would have to catch on to them all. But they were actually the most enjoyable part about my job. They loved me as much as I loved them. I had a few special ones that would come in the dining room to come visit me just to see me, but I treated them all fair and made sure they were happy with their meals. – less
good job
Sales manager (Former Employee), Houston txFebruary 19, 2014
good job, long hours good pay good experience. I got a lot of training and the environment was exciting.
N/A
Sales and Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Coral Springs, FLFebruary 9, 2014
Currently employed with this organization. It is under a corporate restructuring. There is no room for growth.
100%100 customer Service
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), fort worthJanuary 20, 2014
I had all types of jobs working as an Security guard to Interpreter with US Military I was deployed overseas in Afghanistan for a year in half as an interpreter and culture advisor. I speak 6 different languages.
Productive and challageing
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), La Mesa, CAJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: the job is different almost daily. which allows me to do my best work.
Cons: time restruction that can occur when over welmed with projects scheduling is more work than time.
start by walking and cleaning the property.
Follow that with work orders for the residence or preplanned projects either on my primary property or assist on one of 15 other properties.
The type of projects are plumbing, apartment revamping, carpentry, dry wall, and any other type of repairs.
I work with vendor and suppliers for this company.

I have – more... increase my ability to increase those skill sets by adding counter and sink refinishing. Price cost analogist for the projects to determine whether in house out sourcing is best.

The management here are some of the best I have worked with.

My co-worker are also excellent. I would hate to leave.

Completing all of the work on time. Was difficult until lately. When I started the properties were in such bad shape from the person I replaced, (who was here 20 years), that it has taken 7 1/2 years to get to a place of quality and repair.

The work. I like challenges, I like to work hard and see results. – less
Project Manager
Project Manager (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 26, 2013
Great experiences traveling and working in different plays in the country. Applying microseismic technology and interpretation to hydraulic fracturing treatment optimization is highly rewarding and interesting.
Pinnacle Review
Marketing Director/ Leasing Manager (Former Employee), Anaheim, CANovember 24, 2013
Pros: locations nationwide
Cons: stability not guaranteed
Pinnacle is a fee management company who manages assests nationwide. Since Pinnacle is a fee management company, your building may be sold at anytime giving their employees a 60-90 day notice. The new company taking over the building may hire you on if they feel you are a valued asset to ease their transition. The pay is great if stability is not what – more... you are looking for. – less
Fun and very productive place of work.
Lead Sales Representative (Former Employee), Warwick, RINovember 20, 2013
Pros: working with great people.
I was lead sales for all TV's here. They were mostly top of the line SMART TV's. I was to maintain the showroom and displays. Working with customers was enjoyable. I always enjoy the challenge of upselling. The management here was great to work with. We enjoyed our day and had fun while maintaining a serious atmosphere.
best place i ever worked
Field Service Operator (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 19, 2013
wish i would of never left. it was a horrible mistake. it was a great job with awsome benifts and excellent managment team.
Temp
Freight Associate (Former Employee), Tullytown, PANovember 18, 2013
I was not there long enough to get a proper review and was laid off due to my manager leaving the company.
Productive & Enjoyable Work Place
Leasing consultant (Current Employee), Lithonia, gaOctober 28, 2013
Pros: excellent management
Great staff along with continuous training to better employees. I've learned wonderful management skills from this company. The average work day here is busy but enjoyable.
fun work place
Document Prep Clerk / Quality Analyst (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 27, 2013
great learning experience
fun work environment
flexible hours
taught me to stay organized
great management
It was a great company.I like the workplace n environment.
Landscaper/Laborer (Former Employee), Irmo, SCOctober 13, 2013
The company, just get slow in the winter's months. I had great co-workers because we work together as a team n beat most of our deadlines. What I like the most was we come together n have little cookouts.
Wonderful and fun workplace.
Property Manager (Former Employee), Kokomo, INSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: job advancement
Cons: long hours
This job had advancement for those who worked hard and wanted to learn. A lot of work of course, but fun learning.
Ensure optimum use of inventory through tracking equipment, locations, and installed applications.
PC Repair Technician/Inventory Management (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 21, 2013
Create or update Oasis Inventory Database to confirm hardware and software.
Coordinate with desktop support personnel to ensure task completion and support of the lifecycle process.
Upgrade off-lease workstations with newer hardware and re-image software – more... to latest applications. – less

1 2 3

About Pinnacle

Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2002, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 25 specialized recruiters. Pinnacle – Read more