Pinnacle

Pinnacle United States Employee Reviews

great place to start
Leasing (Former Employee), kansas cityApril 16, 2015
i took this as an entry level in order to move up but there are not any opportunities in the area so i left. decent pay the day goes by fast because you;re constantly busy which is great
Budget Crunch
Precision Ag Specialist (Current Employee), Stanley, NDApril 15, 2015
Pinnacle is a challenging work place. They have recently had a new General Manager who is starting a very tight budget crunch and cutting job positions.
Would not recommend
Technical Professional Technologist Sr (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 8, 2015
Would not recommend this job or company to anyone. Very unpleasant working environment. Constant abuse from second hand smoke both inside and outside of offices.
Supervisor
Supervisor (Former Employee), Mira Loma, CAMarch 7, 2015
Although it got busy, it was a great place with a great team. I enjoyed the learning experience. Even though I was a temporary associate, I felt like I was a regular employee because of the love and support I was given.
Compliance Specialist (Current Employee), floridaMarch 3, 2015
Pros: pays the bills
Cons: time off is not approved.
unrealistic expectations on work load and turn around time.
the turnover rate is very high causing the workload to fall on the remaining employees.
maintenance worker
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee), Queens, NYFebruary 15, 2015
maintained keeping 2 buildings clean at a reasonable speed and made sure it was up to supervisor and customer satisfaction
14 hours Days
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), York, PAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: money is ok
Cons: poor managment
Long Days, Lots of miles
Lack of communications between Dispatch and Management.
Sub standard equipment, broke down most of the time.
Productive and fun workplace
Engineer (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 23, 2015
It is a great place to work!
Managements are very nice.
Coworkers are very friendly.
Projects are very interesting.
I learn a lot from my team members.
They are very smart.
With their help, I get my work done very efficiently.
Productive and fast paced
Manager (Former Employee), Runnemede, NJJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: good training
Cons: no benefits
Learned how to manage 10 people in a fast paced work environment.
Chew you up and spit you back out
Reviewer (Former Employee), Spokane Valley, WADecember 9, 2014
Pros: relatively easy job.
Cons: high turnover, invasive background investigations.
This is a background investigations company that works with nuclear power stations throughout the United States. As a reviewer, I was asked to go through the files that had been compiled and verified to make sure that there weren't any errors. The job itself was easy and painless, but it required extreme attention to detail.

Unfortunately, this is not a place where most people last for a long time. Out of the ten people that were in my training class, five quit or were let go within two weeks. We didn't have a set schedule either as reviewers. Our hours were constantly changed, so that we never worked 40 hours per week, but around 35 or even less.

Be aware that before you even set foot through the door, they will conduct an extremely invasive background search on you. They will call many people and will call you to ask you for references if the references you give are not available. Passing this background check is much more important to the company than how you perform during your interview.

If you want to get a feel for how background investigations work or are truly desperate for a job, then you can definitely go and see what this job is about. However, be aware that this company only exists to chew you up and spit you back out.
good
Sr. Security Engineer/Administrator (Former Employee), AlbuquerqueNovember 28, 2014
was suppose to work 6 months only got to work 4 months. the people were good to work with and for.
driving
Tractor trailer driving a container truck (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 15, 2014
I was a owner operator driving a container truck from state to state getting fright to customer on time and safe. I have to call in every load that I pick up and drop off to my company so they know every thing is safe.
Job duties
Assembler (Former Employee), Imalay MiOctober 11, 2014
• Assembled, packaged and repaired products
• General cleaning
leadership and team work as well as good communication
Field Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 25, 2014
throughout the day everyone works as a team. productive and work in a safe manner.. Long shifts and lots of driving but all around a pretty good job to have.
Contractor Position.
Network Analyst (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSSeptember 17, 2014
Cons: don't keep in contact, don't care about looking for new contracts when requested.
This company was great at the beginning when helping me get the contract that I'm in now. But contracts are only temporary. After I got hired, they pretty much drop off the face of the earth never to be heard from again. I never received any follow ups on how things were going. I also never received any notifications when changes were made to how I could acquire my pay stub. I also never received any information as to if my contract would be renewed or not. It was as if they felt that their job was done as soon as I got hired and that they were no longer responsible for keeping in contact with me. I had tried to contact the company several times to inquire about how they could help me get new contracts once my current contract expired but they kept blowing me off and continued to do nothing. Now I have been told that my contract will not be renewed due to cutbacks from the company that bought my contract and I still have not heard anything from Pinnacle. It's as if they no longer care about keeping my employed as a contractor. Very poor lasting impression.
Loved the company
Technical Support Systems Analyst II - Consultant (Former Employee), Plano, TXSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: worked primarily from home
Cons: was a contract position
I didn't work in the office in Plano, TX but I can say this company is very quick at getting back to you when you have questions about anything. They were quick to get me employed and I worked on a project with them that was supposed to be only 6 months but lasted for over 2 years. This was also a remote position which I loved.
Awesome people to work for. Friendly and always willing to give a helping hand
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Stanley, NDSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: being able to help people and good people to work with.
Cons: the weather for travel to work. heavy lifting and running out of places to stock merchandise
A typical day would be one with smiles and a few laughs. My manager was very caring as was the higher management. All management and co-workers would teach you anything you did not know and even explain why it is done that way. I would say the hardest part of the job was taking merchandise upstairs. Cloths can be very heavy. I learned to run a different kind of register and hand held palm system. The most enjoyable part was meeting people from every state. They all have different ways of doing things and saying things. Everyone worked well together to reach the goal for the day.
fun place to work
Electrician (Current Employee), queens nyAugust 25, 2014
its a fun work place i would get a new task everyday.
the management is very cool and good to work with
Needs a better management overall
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Portland, ORAugust 7, 2014
Would have preferred a more supportive team in the company.
Poor employee morale due to lack of leadership from Sr. Management
Tier II Call Center Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasJuly 8, 2014
Pros: it's a job
Cons: too many to list
It's all about family, the owners family not the employees.

1 2 3 4

About Pinnacle

Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2002, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 25 specialized recruiters. Pinnacle – Read more

Pinnacle Salaries