Pinnacle Employee Reviews

General Review
Warehouse/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Tioga, NDMarch 14, 2016
It was just a stocking / house keeping job. Same thing every night. Was tasked with 3 peoples work load and pulled it off with perfection for a facility with 20k square feet or more. Was fine till management refused to supply work cloths when working outside around pumps to pull garbage's. Ruined several pairs of cloths with diesel and boots with no compensation for it. Management was rude and spent more time outside smoking then inside.
Pros
free food from the kitchen while working, decent break times, staff was friendly when not creating drama
Cons
poor managment, understaffed, was lied to about insurance, wouldn't reimberse for damaged personal clothing for the job
fast paced and fun workplace
frieght handler (Former Employee) –  Nampa, IDJanuary 8, 2016
show up to work sign in and wait for trucks to show up and unload .i would then begiven a truck to unload and break down in a timely manor.i learned how to read a green bar unload trucks and breakdown product as well as how to operate machines such as forklift squeeze lift and slip.my co-workers were great however there seemed to be a lot of unneeded workplace drama. hardest part of the job was the trucks with very large breakdown for example a truck that came with 22 pallets and broke down into 100 200 pallets. the best part was using the machines.
Pros
plus two hours pay when working overtime
Cons
no benefits, excessive overtime
Great Learning experience, Disheveled leadership with no direction
Director of Sales Operations (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 13, 2016
During my time at Pinnacle I was able to learn a great deal about business operations and able to make an immediate impact in day to day sales/ operations facets of the business. I loved the fast paced nature of the business and that it required me to multi-task and kept me quite busy.

Although it was a great learning experience much of it was extremely stressful. There is very little accountability and because of the small personnel population no middle management. This normally would not be an issue except there is little to no accountability and many tasks seem to be delegated around until someone finally picks up the slack. Management attitude is poor, very used to their former position with big business and not conducive to that of a small business. The ownership team can not get on the same page and have been working against one another for months now leading to dissent amongst ownership, management and employees alike.

Would be a fantastic company to work for if they would drop the dead weight, restructure the sales force, and implemented a desired direction for the company.
Pros
Great benefits. Extremely talented, hard working young employees, very knowledgeable management
Cons
Broken sales team, broken sales model, no company direction, poor management/ communication, little to no accountability
Played with staff and able residents out side during warm weather
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  DelawareFebruary 11, 2016
flexible hours, staffing issues, job insecurity good pay, poor benefits, holiday gifts, free lunches
Friendly atmosphere.
Good hourly rate.
Hate or dislike very little about it, just love it.
Lot Porter (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 26, 2016
Start work with ease and finish with ease. Learned how to drive stick shift on my own in two days. Learning a huge amount of car knowledge. Great environment indoors and out. Management can use a bunch more help in another department but I can't complain. I take photos of cars and get to drive them all, although it's only short distances. Love learning more and more each day. The hardest part may just be the the sun.
Pros
Employee discount on parts for your vehicle, clean your own vehicle free, free coffee machine, driving luxury cars
Cons
Remaking buyers guide, keeping lot organized when others move cars, waiting on detail employees to clean cars for pics
Productive work environment.
Groundskeeper/Maintenance Tech/Turn Guy (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WASeptember 8, 2016
My typical day at work was meet with all the co-workers and discuss what needs to be done that day. I learned that I really liked maintenance/turns and that I was able to work with my hands. Management needed improvement, they had lack of communication. I really enjoyed working with all of my co-workers and we worked well together. I didn't find anything to be hard in this job. Working with my hands, putting in hard work and seeing the finished product was the most enjoyable part of this job.
Pros
Hour Lunches
Cons
Communication with property manager
Great Place to Learn and Work
Production Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hebron, KYOctober 3, 2015
Pinnacle Service Solutions is a production based repair facility that strives for their customer experience. A typical day involves product testing and diagnosis for a variety of product types. Through this and other training provided by the company, you will learn the basics of troubleshooting electronics all the way up to component level diagnosis. The management staff is very diverse and come from a variety of backgrounds, this leads to great communication with the needs of staff as well as clients to be relayed within the company. The employees come from all walks of life and require no experience with diagnosis due to the training provided. The hardest part of the work day is the constant moving and lifting. Most product is less than 50 lbs but due to work flow it requires constant moving to ensure product is flowing properly. The most enjoyable part of the work day is seeing new and innovative products as well as knowing different electronics and their functions. It leads to a better overall market knowledge that you will use in everyday life when determining what products you and your family would enjoy.
Pros
Full benifits including 401k and PTO
Cons
Overtime is required in some areas
Great atmosphere and always growing
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 24, 2016
A typical day starts with many emails and correspondence as all the properties are in different timezones. Once I'm caught up on that, we have meetings to discuss initiatives coming up and to be prepared for. Many discussions are had over the phone and in-person with the other departments. Everyone is enjoyable to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job is the support for team members wanting to make sure everyone is getting what they need to succeed. The care is truly there.
Pros
Team Building activities
Cons
Lots of work in a fast-paced environment.
9 years, little work to life balance, but great company to work for
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Brighton, COFebruary 26, 2016
Pinnacle was a fantastic small company to work for. All persons from operators to upper management were involved in any and all operations. Input from all parties within our company was valued. Despite long weeks on the road, the company showed their appreciation toward the families as they made the most sacrifices for the company with our absence from home life.
Best part of my day was the interactions with the crew and the ideas we had to make our work more efficient and productive.
Hardest part was an extremely fun work environment that grew up, and became very corporate.
Pinnacle chose very reliable personnel to ensure jobs went as planned, each person brought value to the table and all were appreciated.
Pros
Great work environment, cant say enough about the people, all were great to work with.
Cons
multiple weeks in the field, with no work schedule, on call 24/7
Fast paced environment with fun employees
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Batavia, OhioAugust 17, 2016
Working at Pinnacle was a very fun, fast paced place to work. It was very interesting in the manner of product and its findings. Being responsible for product from all over the country was interesting to the fact of what the product was, how it was made, and how much it was. Doing the job duties of assigned, it was fast paced for shipping and receiving.
Pros
free lunches, fun management, family oriented
Cons
health benefits, pay
Great recruiting company who cares about their contract employees
EH&S Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 19, 2016
I was hired as a direct contractor to AT&T as a Project Manager to assist in the EH&S (Environmental Health & Safety) business unit to aid AT&T cell sites to keep in compliance with the State of California for safety & health related issues; I had excellent management staffing and I learned a great depth in EH&S related field. I really can't say that there was any "hard" part of the job as I enjoy working; however the most enjoyable part of the day would be at the end of the day knowing that I did a great job and completed strict deadlines.
Productive fun place to work.
Accounts Manager and Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Clinton, TNApril 9, 2016
Pinnacle was a great place to work. Its all about pleasing the customer and guiding them to ownership with the merchandise they were leasing. Team and family environment. You have the chance to know customers as people and build that rapport to make the company successful. A typical day consisted of making sure show room was always beautiful, and walking the customer thru the entire lease to own program from choosing the merchandising to the closing agreement and follow up. The hardest part of job was trying to collect on "skipped out accounts" but was rewarding when location, contact payments or return of merchandise was made.
Pros
positive work enviroment
Cons
consistently short staffed
Pinnacle is not that great.
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COApril 27, 2016
The hours at this job were overnights and they were 14 hour shifts. I really did not learn anything at this job because it was just sorting and supervising once I worked my way up to that position. The management is not good because they do not treat their employees with respect. The co-workers were okay but they did not seem to like to work, so other people would have to do the work for them. The hardest part of the job was going everyday because of the hours and it just burns a person out. There really was not much to enjoy about the job it could have been run better and been a better place overall.
A great place to work-Learned of Hepa Filters-Very nice employees-Night shift hard- CEO nice
Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Clearview, FLJuly 8, 2016
Very professional workplace. Treated with respect. Followed all construction protocol. Managed all sub contractors and quality control. I was educated about the functions and use of Hepa Filters and high/low pressure zones of HVAC systems.
Pros
The employees were all very helpful and friendly
Cons
Working the graveyard/night shift
overall a great place to work
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaAugust 15, 2016
Great place to work if you don't mind being a road warrior, learned to stay persistent and positive to succeed.
Hiring manager was awesome ,difficult part of the position is finding hotel trade. Most enjoyable is to help the customer to grow their business and give them proven results by using our products.
Pros
flexiable schedule
Cons
Health care exspensive
Okay company
Program Counselor (Current Employee) –  Monticello, MNJuly 27, 2016
Pinnacle is an okay company to work for. However the hours are not very flexible nor is the pay. There are no full time positions available or PTO, sick time, or vacation time. I love working with my individuals however it is not a job that i picture myself having long term since there is no room for advancement and not very stable when providing for a family.
Okay company, each property is different
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Heatherwood Apartments, Millcreek, WANovember 8, 2015
This is where my property management career Really started. It was tough! First I volunteered at our club house just to get my foot in the door somewhere. I did all kinds of errands for the manager, cleaning etc. Then, since my husband and I lived there, she decided she wanted to start a resident board to help filter resident issues and needs so that we would head the board, hold resident meetings, and then my husband and I would meet with the manager and bring the issues to her instead of her being bombarded all the time with one person after another.

Eventually I was hired on officially and started my path to this career I've chosen in multi-family property management! It has been an experience all long the way and I'm glad I pushed to get where I am today!
Pros
Brand new Tax Credit Property, Great residents
Cons
Had some bad apples because we were tax credit, vandalism etc.
Ad sales
National Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MASeptember 7, 2016
I worked at Pinnacle Publishing for over 15 years. I loved the people as well as the job. They were very open to new ideas and business opportunities. They trusted that they hired the right people for the job and gave you the freedom to prove it.
Pros
Fun, exciting
Cons
no longer in business
New Experience
Client Support Specialist/Billing Analyst, (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NJAugust 10, 2016
It was a new department that was created. It was a great learning experience reviewing contracts and SMA and figuring what category to create billing invoice.
Pros
my co-worker and learning new processes together
Cons
no healthcare coverage
Renewal Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJuly 18, 2016
Pinnacle is a great company to work for. I have learned a lot in the pas year and 6 months. Learned about property management, customer service and research. I am more confident on my self and taking with me a great customer service experience.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
short lunches, breakes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9