Pinnacle Employee Reviews

Property was amazing, but always felt like the job wasn't stable
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 13, 2016
I came to Pinnacle with such high hopes for opportunity, growth, and to make great connections with in the industry. Upper management changed shortly after my on boarding and things quickly went south. The benefits packcage is quite lacking in comparison to the other large management companies and the technology offered is very behind.
Pros
20% on site housing discount
Fast paced environment with fun employees
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Batavia, OhioAugust 17, 2016
Working at Pinnacle was a very fun, fast paced place to work. It was very interesting in the manner of product and its findings. Being responsible for product from all over the country was interesting to the fact of what the product was, how it was made, and how much it was. Doing the job duties of assigned, it was fast paced for shipping and receiving.
Pros
free lunches, fun management, family oriented
Cons
health benefits, pay
Work Experience
back up shift lead (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDNovember 28, 2016
Job Was Awesome, Only Issue I Had Was With The Management And Their Lack Of Advancement And Pay Increase.
I Made Back Up Lead In First 3 Months Their, But That Was It. I Was Expected To Do All Of The Work A Lead Does Without The Pay And Or Official Title.
Pros
Pretty Basic Work, Easy Learning
Cons
Management And Pay
Hate or dislike very little about it, just love it.
Lot Porter (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 26, 2016
Start work with ease and finish with ease. Learned how to drive stick shift on my own in two days. Learning a huge amount of car knowledge. Great environment indoors and out. Management can use a bunch more help in another department but I can't complain. I take photos of cars and get to drive them all, although it's only short distances. Love learning more and more each day. The hardest part may just be the the sun.
Pros
Employee discount on parts for your vehicle, clean your own vehicle free, free coffee machine, driving luxury cars
Cons
Remaking buyers guide, keeping lot organized when others move cars, waiting on detail employees to clean cars for pics
Productive work environment.
Groundskeeper/Maintenance Tech/Turn Guy (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WASeptember 8, 2016
My typical day at work was meet with all the co-workers and discuss what needs to be done that day. I learned that I really liked maintenance/turns and that I was able to work with my hands. Management needed improvement, they had lack of communication. I really enjoyed working with all of my co-workers and we worked well together. I didn't find anything to be hard in this job. Working with my hands, putting in hard work and seeing the finished product was the most enjoyable part of this job.
Pros
Hour Lunches
Cons
Communication with property manager
General Review
Warehouse/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Tioga, NDMarch 14, 2016
It was just a stocking / house keeping job. Same thing every night. Was tasked with 3 peoples work load and pulled it off with perfection for a facility with 20k square feet or more. Was fine till management refused to supply work cloths when working outside around pumps to pull garbage's. Ruined several pairs of cloths with diesel and boots with no compensation for it. Management was rude and spent more time outside smoking then inside.
Pros
free food from the kitchen while working, decent break times, staff was friendly when not creating drama
Cons
poor managment, understaffed, was lied to about insurance, wouldn't reimberse for damaged personal clothing for the job
All work no play
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 14, 2016
If you had thick skin, and will to work long hours, daily. You made money and you were happy. When you wanted to possibly find a work-life balance you needed a new career.
Pros
money
Cons
respect
Okay company
Program Counselor (Current Employee) –  Monticello, MNJuly 27, 2016
Pinnacle is an okay company to work for. However the hours are not very flexible nor is the pay. There are no full time positions available or PTO, sick time, or vacation time. I love working with my individuals however it is not a job that i picture myself having long term since there is no room for advancement and not very stable when providing for a family.
well articulated team members.
IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 13, 2016
Good place to work at,the organizational structure is well organized.The company has a good team culture . The assist their employee to grow by encouraging them to aspire for leadership positions.
Company couldn't grow cause they had some wrong people in place
Collector (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GASeptember 29, 2016
The owner was not an expert in Business ownership. So she had some wrong people in place. With that at times we had not good paper/ the numbers never increased to the point of a higher nor permanent hourly position.
Pros
on bus line
Cons
no salary nor growth opportunities
Regional Education Director/ Property Manager
Business Manager / Regional Education Director (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLOctober 4, 2016
As a Regional Education Director I conducted onsite role playing, hands on cross training and web based training daily. I conducted mystery shops and gave real time feedback of strengths and areas to polish to our team members. I gave strategic marketing and budgeting ideas. As a Property Manager I was responsible in achieving the monetary/occupancy goals of the ownership along with the goals set forth by the Investment Manager. Recognize the needs of the community and residents. Conduct employee evaluations, complete performance improvement plans and coaching as needed. Provide training and support for sister sites in person, via telephone or computer shadowing. Assist in property take-overs and on boarding of new team members.
Very Community Service Oriented
Senior Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  ComplianceNovember 13, 2016
The company regularly offers classes to support work/life balance. Some departments work towards this more than others. The company is very supportive of community service outreach programs.
Great recruiting company who cares about their contract employees
EH&S Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 19, 2016
I was hired as a direct contractor to AT&T as a Project Manager to assist in the EH&S (Environmental Health & Safety) business unit to aid AT&T cell sites to keep in compliance with the State of California for safety & health related issues; I had excellent management staffing and I learned a great depth in EH&S related field. I really can't say that there was any "hard" part of the job as I enjoy working; however the most enjoyable part of the day would be at the end of the day knowing that I did a great job and completed strict deadlines.
It was a new company that built mud tanks and frac tanks for the oilfield
PURCHASING AGENT (Former Employee) –  Sulphur Springs, TXOctober 18, 2016
I was the purchasing agent. I bought everything that the entire warehouse needed in order to build the equipment. We had to watch each vendor closely to make sure they we keeping the prices at where we agreed they should be. Huge responsibility. I had one other guy named Andy that worked with me in the purchasing office. We had a total of six to eight employees in the office. The others were responsibility. Being apart of something that was so big in the oilfield.
Pros
Learning so much about what all went into the process of making the big tanks.
Cons
There wasn't a guarantee that LTR would buy more that the orginal 200 tank order.
Its who you know
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 28, 2016
Pinnacle can be an amazing place to work...depending on who you work under. I wish the upper management would drill down into their communities to create a sense of family and consistency because that's what it feels like when they are in town.
Pinnacle is not that great.
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COApril 27, 2016
The hours at this job were overnights and they were 14 hour shifts. I really did not learn anything at this job because it was just sorting and supervising once I worked my way up to that position. The management is not good because they do not treat their employees with respect. The co-workers were okay but they did not seem to like to work, so other people would have to do the work for them. The hardest part of the job was going everyday because of the hours and it just burns a person out. There really was not much to enjoy about the job it could have been run better and been a better place overall.
Great atmosphere and always growing
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 24, 2016
A typical day starts with many emails and correspondence as all the properties are in different timezones. Once I'm caught up on that, we have meetings to discuss initiatives coming up and to be prepared for. Many discussions are had over the phone and in-person with the other departments. Everyone is enjoyable to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job is the support for team members wanting to make sure everyone is getting what they need to succeed. The care is truly there.
Pros
Team Building activities
Cons
Lots of work in a fast-paced environment.
productive and fun learning experience gotta say learn something new everyday.
QA Clerk (Current Employee) –  Hebron, KYAugust 12, 2016
at any given day I can be moved to another dept. its nice cause everything is already set up and you don't have to worry about setting up at another powrk station
Pros
good benefits
Cons
low pay
Renewal Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJuly 18, 2016
Pinnacle is a great company to work for. I have learned a lot in the pas year and 6 months. Learned about property management, customer service and research. I am more confident on my self and taking with me a great customer service experience.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
short lunches, breakes
Pinnacle is a great company to work for.
NDT Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orange, TXJuly 11, 2016
Management was proficient and they were great teachers. My contact that helped guide me through the hiring process and getting me in the field, did an excellent job as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9