Pinnacle Employee Reviews in United States

Pinnacle is not that great.
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COApril 27, 2016
The hours at this job were overnights and they were 14 hour shifts. I really did not learn anything at this job because it was just sorting and supervising once I worked my way up to that position. The management is not good because they do not treat their employees with respect. The co-workers were okay but they did not seem to like to work, so other people would have to do the work for them. The hardest part of the job was going everyday because of the hours and it just burns a person out. There really was not much to enjoy about the job it could have been run better and been a better place overall.
Productive fun place to work.
Accounts Manager and Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Clinton, TNApril 9, 2016
Pinnacle was a great place to work. Its all about pleasing the customer and guiding them to ownership with the merchandise they were leasing. Team and family environment. You have the chance to know customers as people and build that rapport to make the company successful. A typical day consisted of making sure show room was always beautiful, and walking the customer thru the entire lease to own program from choosing the merchandising to the closing agreement and follow up. The hardest part of job was trying to collect on "skipped out accounts" but was rewarding when location, contact payments or return of merchandise was made.
Pros
positive work enviroment
Cons
consistently short staffed
works you hard
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 5, 2016
Pros:

They have you doing work/projects that other companies wouldn't even let you touch. It's irreplaceable experience and real-world problem solving.

Cons:

Poor work-life separation, unclear hierarchy which leads to more difficult communication.
Professional and caring company.
Audit Planning and Scheduling (Former Employee) –  Montvale, NJMarch 21, 2016
As a employment talent agency, they are very professional in all aspects and continuously concern about you as an individual. Their local employment agent is constantly in communication on a personal level.
Opportunity finders
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 15, 2016
Found a contract and quickly facilitated the process. I appreciate the quick communication and prompt actions provided.
General Review
Warehouse/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Tioga, NDMarch 14, 2016
It was just a stocking / house keeping job. Same thing every night. Was tasked with 3 peoples work load and pulled it off with perfection for a facility with 20k square feet or more. Was fine till management refused to supply work cloths when working outside around pumps to pull garbage's. Ruined several pairs of cloths with diesel and boots with no compensation for it. Management was rude and spent more time outside smoking then inside.
Pros
free food from the kitchen while working, decent break times, staff was friendly when not creating drama
Cons
poor managment, understaffed, was lied to about insurance, wouldn't reimberse for damaged personal clothing for the job
Hate It
HHA/ program counslor (Former Employee) –  NEMarch 3, 2016
Management needs a lot of work ,
The Pay is not that good. No room for growth. No pay changes. SOME clients are sweet but the biggest problem is MANAGEMENT.
Pros
steady hours
Cons
everything
9 years, little work to life balance, but great company to work for
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Brighton, COFebruary 26, 2016
Pinnacle was a fantastic small company to work for. All persons from operators to upper management were involved in any and all operations. Input from all parties within our company was valued. Despite long weeks on the road, the company showed their appreciation toward the families as they made the most sacrifices for the company with our absence from home life.
Best part of my day was the interactions with the crew and the ideas we had to make our work more efficient and productive.
Hardest part was an extremely fun work environment that grew up, and became very corporate.
Pinnacle chose very reliable personnel to ensure jobs went as planned, each person brought value to the table and all were appreciated.
Pros
Great work environment, cant say enough about the people, all were great to work with.
Cons
multiple weeks in the field, with no work schedule, on call 24/7
Played with staff and able residents out side during warm weather
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  DelawareFebruary 11, 2016
flexible hours, staffing issues, job insecurity good pay, poor benefits, holiday gifts, free lunches
Friendly atmosphere.
Good hourly rate.
Productive Job working as a team
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Clackamas, ORJanuary 27, 2016
I work five days a week, and I enjoy working always as a team. we wok better and we make it a better place to work at. I enjoy this work but I'm now currently searching for better opportunities to provide the best for my family. Yes, there is rough days at work but I do not let my personal things to get in the way. There's busy days as well but as a team we work jut fine and come up with our best effort to complete our tasks.
It was an enjoyable working experience through Pinnacle
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Basking Ridge, NJJanuary 19, 2016
Although Pinnacle was a Staffing Agency, I enjoyed the company they placed me with at Verizon. The people I worked with were great and we got along very well. I learned some new computer programs I had not been previously introduced to in the past which made the job challenging at times but also rewarding once I had mastered them.
Great Learning experience, Disheveled leadership with no direction
Director of Sales Operations (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 13, 2016
During my time at Pinnacle I was able to learn a great deal about business operations and able to make an immediate impact in day to day sales/ operations facets of the business. I loved the fast paced nature of the business and that it required me to multi-task and kept me quite busy.

Although it was a great learning experience much of it was extremely stressful. There is very little accountability and because of the small personnel population no middle management. This normally would not be an issue except there is little to no accountability and many tasks seem to be delegated around until someone finally picks up the slack. Management attitude is poor, very used to their former position with big business and not conducive to that of a small business. The ownership team can not get on the same page and have been working against one another for months now leading to dissent amongst ownership, management and employees alike.

Would be a fantastic company to work for if they would drop the dead weight, restructure the sales force, and implemented a desired direction for the company.
Pros
Great benefits. Extremely talented, hard working young employees, very knowledgeable management
Cons
Broken sales team, broken sales model, no company direction, poor management/ communication, little to no accountability
Great culture, great people.
Regional Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 29, 2015
Great place to work with a ton of talented people. Culture is important to me and our regional office does a great job of implementing culture.
Steady face pace work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNDecember 16, 2015
A typical work day consist of hands-on hand packing frozen products for order shipment. Well rounded work environment. Team effort is the most important part of having a successful work day.
Great work experience.
Electronics Technician (Current Employee) –  Haverhill, MANovember 28, 2015
I was responsible for daily routing, and in home service Responsibilities. Customer Service skills were essential! I also had to retain good electronic diagnostic skills, and an ability to carry out repairs in a timely fashion!
Pros
Company Vehicle, and generous benefit package
Cons
I worked beyond 60 hrs many weeks, when we were at peek performance!
Enjoyed working for this company.
House Keeping (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NevadaNovember 12, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company. Worked well with the other employees, enjoyed the daily interaction with the condo owners.
Okay company, each property is different
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Heatherwood Apartments, Millcreek, WANovember 8, 2015
This is where my property management career Really started. It was tough! First I volunteered at our club house just to get my foot in the door somewhere. I did all kinds of errands for the manager, cleaning etc. Then, since my husband and I lived there, she decided she wanted to start a resident board to help filter resident issues and needs so that we would head the board, hold resident meetings, and then my husband and I would meet with the manager and bring the issues to her instead of her being bombarded all the time with one person after another.

Eventually I was hired on officially and started my path to this career I've chosen in multi-family property management! It has been an experience all long the way and I'm glad I pushed to get where I am today!
Pros
Brand new Tax Credit Property, Great residents
Cons
Had some bad apples because we were tax credit, vandalism etc.
Prudctive and enthusiastic working environment
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 23, 2015
Pinnacle Solution is very good company. As a learner I have gained hand on skills on SAS. My supervisor and colleagues were very nice and always were eager to help me to learn new works.
Interesting
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCOctober 7, 2015
This company seems to have many areas for good candidates to move up and be rewarded.You are given a chance to show what you can bring to the table to the company best interest which is their customers and products.The company is big on safety which is big plus to employees and company.Learning is a on going thing within the company.
Pros
wide opportunity
Cons
some physical conditions
Great Place to Learn and Work
Production Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hebron, KYOctober 3, 2015
Pinnacle Service Solutions is a production based repair facility that strives for their customer experience. A typical day involves product testing and diagnosis for a variety of product types. Through this and other training provided by the company, you will learn the basics of troubleshooting electronics all the way up to component level diagnosis. The management staff is very diverse and come from a variety of backgrounds, this leads to great communication with the needs of staff as well as clients to be relayed within the company. The employees come from all walks of life and require no experience with diagnosis due to the training provided. The hardest part of the work day is the constant moving and lifting. Most product is less than 50 lbs but due to work flow it requires constant moving to ensure product is flowing properly. The most enjoyable part of the work day is seeing new and innovative products as well as knowing different electronics and their functions. It leads to a better overall market knowledge that you will use in everyday life when determining what products you and your family would enjoy.
Pros
Full benifits including 401k and PTO
Cons
Overtime is required in some areas