Pinnacle

Pinnacle Employee Reviews

Assisted customers with their accounts
COLLECTOR & AUDITOR (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Relaxed work enviornment
Cons: No benefits low pay rates
I took inbound calls from debtors and assisted them with their accounts. I made payment arrangements and processed payments verifyed and updated customers info
Easy, very fun
Service Agent (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 28, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: Breaks
A typical work day we had to get as many cars clean and out customers. I learned a lot about cars. The management wasn't to fair. My coworkers we're great and fun. The hardest part of the job was going thru the car wash. I enjoyed almost everything about this job.
Not too much of a fast-paced job.
Freight Handler (Former Employee), Bluffton, INJuly 27, 2015
Pennicle is a good warehouse environment to work in. If you can keep up, understand, & adapt to your job or career with this workforce it would be a good distribution center to be employed at for a long time.
Great Temp Job!
Product Test Specialist (Former Employee), Hebron, KYJuly 27, 2015
Really enjoyed learning about all of the Home Entertainment Equipt. Liked testing all of the different types of equiptment!
Great Temp job!!
great place for learing and starting off
Medspa - Esthetician, Laser Technician and Manager (Former Employee), ScottsdaleJuly 21, 2015
Pros: clients and growing
Cons: not enough lasers
Helping clients, treat clients for hair removal or facials treatments. upselling, cross selling. Cleaning, ordering, scheduling, calling clients. Putting in all the notes, making sure notes are being done correct. Meetings, helping everyone with anything. I learned a ton about lasers, and medical charting. I had great a great staff. Loved the job.
productive workplace
Courier (Current Employee), houston txJuly 14, 2015
good place to work for. Lots of team work. Great pay and flexible working schedule. great company to work for. I learned a lot.
Good Place To Work With Good Bennifits
Business Office Associate (Current Employee), Tioga, NDJune 30, 2015
I really enjoy my job in the office. The only thing that makes me not like it is all the drama and I don't feel I am getting paid enough to do the work that I do.
it was a good workplace
Inspector (Former Employee), Darien, WIJune 15, 2015
Pros: we can bring anything to eat
Cons: we had 3 brakes per night
12 hours daily schedule at night everything just fine and a new experience,a very fine people to work with, supervisors friends etc. easy way to do our daily routines and the most enjoyable part of the job was to have the opportunity to work with this company
Dynamic and exciting environment
Team Relations Manager (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJune 10, 2015
Pros: Busy, dynamic ever changing environmet
Cons: long hours and flexibility in schedules was required
Ameristar Casino and Hotel was a nice place to work. Pinnacle purchased the company shortly before I left; therefore I am not able to rate Pinnacle.
Different Experience
Sanitation Worker (Current Employee), Imlay City, MIJune 9, 2015
Pros: Friendly co-workers, and bring on lunch
Cons: short breaks but they payed breaks
I go into gate, into plant to clock in, go sign in, get things to clean n lock out tags, go to machine start to clean floor into machine is done running, go to break, come back, cleaning machine, clean totes n trash cans, go to break, come back, foam and rinse machine, take tags n chemical gear back to lock, with little time left help others with floor who need help, clock out and go home.
Ameristar Casino
Team Relations Manager (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJune 8, 2015
Pros: people
Cons: Long hours and changing schedules to meet the 24/7 needs
Ameristar was purchased by Pinnacle shortly before I left the company. I enjoyed the company, the culture and the fast pace.
Contracting with Luminant as a Pinnacle employee
Part-Time Clerical/Receptionist (Current Employee), Franklin, TXJune 4, 2015
Pros: Friendly atmosphere, small-town office
I work in the Luminant Community Liaison office, located on the courthouse square in Franklin, Texas. This is a quiet desk job, and my supervisor encouraged me to do my schoolwork at my desk to pass the time. Because of this job, I was able to complete my Master's degree in Library and Information Science in three semesters.

The Luminant employees are very nice and hard-working and create a positive work environment.
Great Company
Residential Business Manager (Former Employee), El Monte, CAMay 29, 2015
Pros: Working with a great company
Cons: none
Regional manager was amazing, lived on property, great earnings they paid very well. Health benefits were amazing. Kept me busy and focused.
good workplace but mismanaged
Freight Handler (Former Employee), York, PAMay 20, 2015
if paid according to what each person does, it was one of the best company to work.if paid according to what each person does, it was one of the best company to work
Not what I expected for a contract
Account Manager Office (Former Employee), Westlake, TXMay 11, 2015
Pros: free parking, easy work
Cons: snack machines very expensive, not busy enough
Did not feel needed, Contract ended early. lead on personal phone calls constantly, work not uploaded by lead so others could work until after lunch. Spent many days trying to look busy.
busy company
Construction Admin (Former Employee), Naples, FLMay 6, 2015
there was always something going on between deadlines, new contracts, permits and new hires. no two days were ever the same. that is what i loved about this job.
great place to start
Leasing (Former Employee), kansas cityApril 16, 2015
i took this as an entry level in order to move up but there are not any opportunities in the area so i left. decent pay the day goes by fast because you;re constantly busy which is great
Budget Crunch
Precision Ag Specialist (Current Employee), Stanley, NDApril 15, 2015
Pinnacle is a challenging work place. They have recently had a new General Manager who is starting a very tight budget crunch and cutting job positions.
Would not recommend
Technical Professional Technologist Sr (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 8, 2015
Would not recommend this job or company to anyone. Very unpleasant working environment. Constant abuse from second hand smoke both inside and outside of offices.
Supervisor
Supervisor (Former Employee), Mira Loma, CAMarch 7, 2015
Although it got busy, it was a great place with a great team. I enjoyed the learning experience. Even though I was a temporary associate, I felt like I was a regular employee because of the love and support I was given.

1 2 3 4 5

About Pinnacle

Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2002, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 25 specialized recruiters. Pinnacle – Read more

Pinnacle Salaries