Pinnacle Employee Reviews

Enjoyable part of job
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Bemidji, MNAugust 3, 2017
Enjoyed being out on the road, meeting new people, calling on business's, and making positive things happen for each business. Would have liked to stay working longer but the economy was not good all over the U S in 2008. However, it was an exciting challenge to dig for more business and make things happen.
Pros
Seeing beautiful areas
Cons
Too much back biting about workers.
Higher than average wage for warehouse work but be careful
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78226July 24, 2017
It's better if you are physically fit as the job is at periods intensely physical. Managers give lip service to safety over productivity but you have to be really careful and mind your own safety as you will be working in close proximity to fork lifts. The work area is old air force base so floor is magnetized iron composite. You will need very good shoes to avoid damaging your feet/joints. Wage is well above average for this type of work. Warehouse work is not a career path if you are not an immigrant so for non immigrants this is a end of career or beginning of career type job. Lots of non English speakers are employed at this warehouse. There are some lulls of work in the day and some of the work leaders allow you to relax, some however want a pretense of busy-ness at all times. This is not an air conditioned warehouse so prepare to sweat in the summer.
Pros
Environment is friendly
Cons
no AC
Waking up every morning became a shore
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJuly 24, 2017
Nothing about this job was enjoyable from regionals always siding with the liars and back stabbers and and property managers going in and altering time sheets, endless phone calls, texts and emails giving one little to no personal time
Pros
N/a
Pinnacle
Regional Maintenance Director (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 17, 2017
Pinnacle has a great culture with excellent upper management. It is 3rd party management and has some of the instability that comes with that. However it is a truly great company to work for.
Pros
Great Upper Managment
Cons
3rd Party
Typical Corporate Place
Frieght Handler (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDJuly 14, 2017
If you work hard you'll be liked. Very physically demanding job for entry level employees. Management plays favorites. Middle management gets hung out to dry. You work side-by-side with your customer which can be both a good and a bad thing.
Pros
They promote from within
Cons
Management plays favorites
Good company
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Parker, COJune 27, 2017
Good company to work for. Opportunities in area and throughout Colorado. Good benefits and culture. Opportunities to advance within company if willing to relocate. Even though large corporation has a family owned company type of feel.
Productive fun workplace very caring and family oriented
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLJune 14, 2017
Pinnacle is a great company to work for. They are very caring and family oriented. They put on several events throughout the year to keep things in the workplace fun and entertaining.
Pros
Positive family oriented workplace!
Cons
Minimal Advancement if non-accounting
Working as second class citizens
Receiving clerk (Former Employee) –  Ridgefield, WAJune 13, 2017
We work side by side with a second company that makes significantly more for easier work; they also don't invite us to most their community lunches and things like that. Infact we postpone our breaks so as not to intrude into the lunch room and spoil their fun
Pros
Will hire anyone
Cons
Hard work, bad pay, poor treatment
it was pretty fun
Valet (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 23, 2017
it was a smoothe place to work. the hours were good. just wasnt for me. It was the same thing every day. if you like doing the same boring job everyday. than that is the job for you.
not a stable place to work extremely high turn around
Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FL 32751May 16, 2017
extremely high turn around most employees do not last a year, there is a lack of morale in the workplace, there is no training and no time to train.
Pros
very involved in volunteering for the community
Cons
no training in the compliance department

Want to know more about Pinnacle?

Ask a question
Great staff to work for.
Leasing agent (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 19, 2017
The people who live there are easy to work for. The management is also easy to work for. It has a laid back atmosphere for a sales oriented job. I would definitely recommend this job to anyone in the business.
Busy and excellent job
Teller I (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEApril 11, 2017
Always busy and constantly finding new ways to help customers. Always building bonds and trust with customers and always finding new customers to join our team.
Productive and established workplace
CAREGIVER (Current Employee) –  Centre, ALApril 1, 2017
I love both of my jobs very much. Im thankful for the experience I've gained at both. I'm looking to better prepare myself for my future workforce. I graduate in less than a year and half and need to have more hands on training inside the criminal justice facilities.
Pros
experience with different types of people, problem solving tachneques and many other plausible aspects
Cons
I don't have any.
Friendly and motivating team is what I need.
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZApril 1, 2017
I seek of team players and motivating leasing agents who will work well as a team and who have lots of fun and laughter. Commitment and dedication to work is priority first. professional work environment and people person.
Good job
Technician (Former Employee) –  El Reno, OK 73036March 28, 2017
I dont know what to say the job was good the guys i worked with were pretty cool got along with everyone. the only bad thing was the death in my family.
Pros
good hours
Cons
i had a death in the family and was out of work for 3 days and got fired
Great Company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLMarch 28, 2017
Different management styles, 1 good and 1 not so good
Not to believe what your supervisor tells you
Culture, the company as a whole was awesome
Working on the west coast
The east coast
Pros
Very company oreiented
Cons
Really nothing
not bad
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  Silverdale, WAMarch 19, 2017
i was not with this company long, but from i did experience, it was a decent company to work with. they hire/fire and move people around a lot. depending on your situation this may or may not be a positive thing for you.
Productive Company, Great Work Environment, Bad Pay
Reciever (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYFebruary 18, 2017
Pinnacle was an awesome place to work, but unfortunately they did not pay that well, and there was little to no advancement opportunity.
Pros
Plenty Breaks, Nothing Too Stressful, Nice Work Enviorment
Cons
Bad Pay, No Advancement
Productive team players
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Runnemede, NJFebruary 9, 2017
A typical day at Pinnacle is traveling from one location to the next cleaning schools, medical centers, banks, gyms, lawyer offices, etc. I have learned how to clean all these types of different places. Management recognized me for my good work and got employee of the month. The workplace culture was good to work with others. The hardest part of the job was to work from 9pm to 5am. The most enjoyable part of the job was we had a good working teams.
Pros
1 hour lunch break
Cons
Short breaks
Enjoyed working with my team
clarck (Former Employee) –  Dayville, CTJanuary 29, 2017
Very fast paced environment but enjoyed the work. Team members were very successful in working as a team to fulfill goals for the day. Everyone did their part in keeping floor clean of spilled product .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle. Our community is ready to answer.