Pinnacle

Pinnacle Employer Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Engineer (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 23, 2015
It is a great place to work!
Managements are very nice.
Coworkers are very friendly.
Projects are very interesting.
I learn a lot from my team members.
They are very smart.
With their help, I get my work done very efficiently.
Productive and fast paced
Manager (Former Employee), Runnemede, NJJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: good training
Cons: no benefits
Learned how to manage 10 people in a fast paced work environment.
Chew you up and spit you back out
Reviewer (Former Employee), Spokane Valley, WADecember 9, 2014
Pros: relatively easy job.
Cons: high turnover, invasive background investigations.
This is a background investigations company that works with nuclear power stations throughout the United States. As a reviewer, I was asked to go through the files that had been compiled and verified to make sure that there weren't any errors. The job itself was easy and painless, but it required extreme attention to detail.

Unfortunately, this is not a place where most people last for a long time. Out of the ten people that were in my training class, five quit or were let go within two weeks. We didn't have a set schedule either as reviewers. Our hours were constantly changed, so that we never worked 40 hours per week, but around 35 or even less.

Be aware that before you even set foot through the door, they will conduct an extremely invasive background search on you. They will call many people and will call you to ask you for references if the references you give are not available. Passing this background check is much more important to the company than how you perform during your interview.

If you want to get a feel for how background investigations work or are truly desperate for a job, then you can definitely go and see what this job is about. However, be aware that this company only exists to chew you up and spit you back out.
good
Sr. Security Engineer/Administrator (Former Employee), AlbuquerqueNovember 28, 2014
was suppose to work 6 months only got to work 4 months. the people were good to work with and for.
driving
Tractor trailer driving a container truck (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 15, 2014
I was a owner operator driving a container truck from state to state getting fright to customer on time and safe. I have to call in every load that I pick up and drop off to my company so they know every thing is safe.
Job duties
Assembler (Former Employee), Imalay MiOctober 11, 2014
• Assembled, packaged and repaired products
• General cleaning
leadership and team work as well as good communication
Field Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 25, 2014
throughout the day everyone works as a team. productive and work in a safe manner.. Long shifts and lots of driving but all around a pretty good job to have.
Contractor Position.
Network Analyst (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSSeptember 17, 2014
Cons: don't keep in contact, don't care about looking for new contracts when requested.
This company was great at the beginning when helping me get the contract that I'm in now. But contracts are only temporary. After I got hired, they pretty much drop off the face of the earth never to be heard from again. I never received any follow ups on how things were going. I also never received any notifications when changes were made to how I could acquire my pay stub. I also never received any information as to if my contract would be renewed or not. It was as if they felt that their job was done as soon as I got hired and that they were no longer responsible for keeping in contact with me. I had tried to contact the company several times to inquire about how they could help me get new contracts once my current contract expired but they kept blowing me off and continued to do nothing. Now I have been told that my contract will not be renewed due to cutbacks from the company that bought my contract and I still have not heard anything from Pinnacle. It's as if they no longer care about keeping my employed as a contractor. Very poor lasting impression.
Loved the company
Technical Support Systems Analyst II - Consultant (Former Employee), Plano, TXSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: worked primarily from home
Cons: was a contract position
I didn't work in the office in Plano, TX but I can say this company is very quick at getting back to you when you have questions about anything. They were quick to get me employed and I worked on a project with them that was supposed to be only 6 months but lasted for over 2 years. This was also a remote position which I loved.
Awesome people to work for. Friendly and always willing to give a helping hand
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Stanley, NDSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: being able to help people and good people to work with.
Cons: the weather for travel to work. heavy lifting and running out of places to stock merchandise
A typical day would be one with smiles and a few laughs. My manager was very caring as was the higher management. All management and co-workers would teach you anything you did not know and even explain why it is done that way. I would say the hardest part of the job was taking merchandise upstairs. Cloths can be very heavy. I learned to run a different kind of register and hand held palm system. The most enjoyable part was meeting people from every state. They all have different ways of doing things and saying things. Everyone worked well together to reach the goal for the day.
fun place to work
Electrician (Current Employee), queens nyAugust 25, 2014
its a fun work place i would get a new task everyday.
the management is very cool and good to work with
Needs a better management overall
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Portland, ORAugust 7, 2014
Would have preferred a more supportive team in the company.
Poor employee morale due to lack of leadership from Sr. Management
Tier II Call Center Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasJuly 8, 2014
Pros: it's a job
Cons: too many to list
It's all about family, the owners family not the employees.
Great Management Firm
American Management Services (Current Employee), Laredo, TXJuly 1, 2014
Love This Management Firm. Have been them for quite a fe years. They have great tools for Company Uniformity in most areas.
Experience with HUD/Tax Credit
Community Manager (Former Employee), Seattle WAJune 28, 2014
Pros: resident activities and resident birthday parties
Cons: sometimes residents have to move away
Meeting new people who are sometimes homeless and being able to provide them with a new home. This was very rewarding and I would learn how to do maintenance on a daily basis. Residents really enjoy their companion pets, they never leave with out them. I will miss the Bingo on Wednesday, guess I will have to save my dimes.
Home Health Aide
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 10, 2014
A typical day at work will be medication administration, assisting mental and disability adults with hygiene, preparing meals, assist with manager on filing, and socializing with consumers throughout the day. I do a lot of documentations throughout the shifts on each consumer. The hardest part about this job is learning to deal and cope with each individuals and their behaviors. It is extremely important to understand the sensitivity of each consumers and their needs. However, it is very rewarding to see how great each consumers improve on a daily basis and reaching their long term goal of becoming independent again.
good environment
Field Drafter (Former Employee), Convent, LouisianaJune 4, 2014
Hand sketch equipment and pipe layout, for p&id purposes. .Work at your own pace.
Solid labor with little time for idleness.
Propane Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Georgetown, TXMay 6, 2014
Pros: made me enough to pay my taxes for the year.
Great company. I only was hired for the winter months. Part time employees should not expect to have benefits. I did not expect them.
Only there for the money
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCApril 22, 2014
fixing machines
i learned how to run and repair three different assembly lines
management poor
co workers lazy
working everyday in an unstable environment
getting paid
Got to move around within the company and get to know a lot of people
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Antioch, CAApril 10, 2014
Pros: the apartment included and relationships that i developed
Cons: long days and hours, some with no compensation but in the end it is worth the the time and effort
I Started with the Company in Sacramento was there for one year, then transfered to Santa Rosa, which was absolutely beautiful for three and a half years then to Antioch for my first time and worked on rehabs in Santa Rosa as well as Antioch which was absolutely awesome in the way of being a incredible learning experience as well as teaching and giving knowledge to my coworkers and thats always a huge reward and also to see what you actually had a part of accomplishing is the absolute best feeling in the world for your personal self esteem and to see what you have accomplished is huge for believing that you can succeed at anything you put mind to. I also got to know plenty of people and families that are like family to me and will always be close to my heart no matter the distance...

1 2 3 4 5

About Pinnacle

Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2002, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 25 specialized recruiters. Pinnacle – Read more