Pinnacle Employee Reviews

Pinnacle home care. CS,PC
Habilitation Technician (Former Employee) –  Winterville, NCDecember 12, 2017
Pinnacle was a great start for me, however management isn’t organized. They don’t process time sheets in a timely matter, they do not tak concerns seriously. I absolutely love what I did. But I couldn’t stay and be treated unfairly
Fast changing industry
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  MNDecember 11, 2017
There is a lot of change in this industry, and you have to constantly learn and adapt to keep up with the products offered to your clients. Expect a lot of windshield and motel time, which some people enjoy.
Fun plaxe
Service Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKDecember 11, 2017
Decent place to work, I enjoyed the people there and they had a very flexible schedule, job was simple but you had to be very careful, always a good time, I didn't Dread going into work
didn't actual work for pinnacle was a temp
Full Time Associate Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hyannis, MADecember 8, 2017
Had a temp job with Verizon wireless as the greeter daily activities included standing by the door and greeting customers determining whether they need help from a sales rep or an IT rep and adding them to the wait list answering whatever questions I could and keeping them happy.
Pros
fun work enviroment long lunch break
Cons
was required to be there before store opened had no employee badge to get in
Work was slow paced
forms, driver (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYDecember 4, 2017
I would recommend this job to a young college student.Thereis not a lot of bonuses or any perks ,all you get paid for is what you do.I was a booth operator and I got a chance to do a lot of reading.
Contract work is wishy washy
Logistics worker (Former Employee) –  North Augusta, SCDecember 2, 2017
I was laid off with no notice. I was told that the company we was contracted with no longer needed me because they put their own people in my spot. There was no raises or paid sick days or vacation days offered. I worked at this location for almost two years and many contractors bought and sold my contract. CVS people treated contractors like slaves.
they had barbeques for employees every once in a while.
certified forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Cinco, CADecember 1, 2017
team work and accountability learn safety throughout the whole day.
fast pace work environment . operating the fork lifts . job site work environment clean and in order.
Pros
1/2 hour breaks
Cons
1/2 hour lunch
no comment
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 21, 2017
Lack or poor management skills. Atmosphere was stressful and the most difficult manager to work for. Lack of culture and people skills, no empathy at all. No advancement for growth lots of discrimination and preference Played by regional and managers.
Pros
poor management skills
Cons
commissions was fair
Sad to Leave
Groundskeeper (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLNovember 21, 2017
I truly enjoyed working for this company up until I requested help to transfer to one of the other properties that they managed. The management team at the property where I was employed assured me that they would help make the transfer, but did nothing and when they lost the contract to manage that property, I was laid off.
Pros
monthly bonuses
Cons
no corporate aid to move within the company
flexible, but low pay
Sales Support (Current Employee) –  Bemidji, MNNovember 15, 2017
the pay to stress level isn't worth the flexibilty, benefits are not covered, the are not great benefits, and they are extremely expensive.
lots of deadlines.
Pros
paid breaks, dont have to take lunches, flexible
Cons
low pay, bad benefits, no advancement, no raises
I dont recommend
Cashier/House Keeper (Former Employee) –  Tioga, NDNovember 12, 2017
Managers were not very nice. Health Insurance was way to expensive to afford it. Just stressfull place to work and they dont have your back and people were awful.
Pros
vacation
Cons
bad health insurance and people
Opportunity to learn new things
Interim Unit Manager of a rehab unit (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, DENovember 8, 2017
Management needed some adjusting but the people and residents were great. It was easy to learn new things. They had a great support system within the units.
Pros
excellent pay
Cons
not enough time for breaks
Asks for what you want
mechanic (Current Employee) –  210 liveston sNovember 3, 2017
Ask for what you want the raise sucks and the health sucks the learning experience is great and the growth is great to but the pay for it sucks the work is stressful but you can manage if you apply yourself
Pros
Good people
Cons
The pay
Productive and fun workplace
L'Auberge Baton Rouge Casino (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LANovember 2, 2017
Great place of business with awesome benefits and great leaders! Its open 24 hours so you're expected to work flexible hours. Go to your managers about anything, and they'll have your back 100%!
Pros
holiday pay
Cons
short breaks
Teamwork
Second Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 1, 2017
I supervised four employees and provided copy services. I ensured my employees met production deadlines and ensured quality control. I interacted with my staff to create an harmonious environment generating positive results.
productive place to work
Workforce Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bryan, TXOctober 13, 2017
Great place to work. It can be fast paced on some days. Management is interested in everyone's success. Workplace culture is team work, collaboration and high productivity.
Workplace Culture
Front Desk Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZOctober 10, 2017
This job is a great job; employees are nice, good commute, and sweet patients. The work load is crazy; not that much communication; job descriptions are not valid. The management is great, but needs improvement. Stress will come to this job.
Pros
Free Lunches; Free coffee; Reps
Cons
Short lunch; busy; irate patients
Enjoyabe work atmosphere
Kitchen Helper (Current Employee) –  Stanley, NDOctober 3, 2017
I have a wonderful kitchen manager. She makes work enjoyable. Also my co workers are fun to work with as well.
We work in a fast paced store which means we are always busy.
Pros
Good about giving time off whenever the need
Cons
Rude customers
Great workplace
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, DEOctober 1, 2017
Pinnacle is a great, fast paced work environment. The hours are really convenient. You will interact with many different types of people. Teamwork and reliability are essential
Fun bus stressful
Technician (Former Employee) –  Rock, ARSeptember 23, 2017
The pharmacy director doesn't really know what she's doing and the techs do most and often all of the work. They can only have 1 full time tech so you'll only be part time. Frankly the amount of work and stress is not worth the pay. Other employees are nice and welcoming but some are rude and also don't know what they are doing.
Cons
No breaks if in pharmacy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle. Our community is ready to answer.