Pinnacle

Pinnacle Employee Reviews

Productive Job working as a team
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Clackamas, ORJanuary 27, 2016
I work five days a week, and I enjoy working always as a team. we wok better and we make it a better place to work at. I enjoy this work but I'm now currently searching for better opportunities to provide the best for my family. Yes, there is rough days at work but I do not let my personal things to get in the way. There's busy days as well but as a team we work jut fine and come up with our best effort to complete our tasks.
It was an enjoyable working experience through Pinnacle
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Basking Ridge, NJJanuary 19, 2016
Although Pinnacle was a Staffing Agency, I enjoyed the company they placed me with at Verizon. The people I worked with were great and we got along very well. I learned some new computer programs I had not been previously introduced to in the past which made the job challenging at times but also rewarding once I had mastered them.
Great Learning experience, Disheveled leadership with no direction
Director of Sales Operations (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 13, 2016
During my time at Pinnacle I was able to learn a great deal about business operations and able to make an immediate impact in day to day sales/ operations facets of the business. I loved the fast paced nature of the business and that it required me to multi-task and kept me quite busy.

Although it was a great learning experience much of it was extremely stressful. There is very little accountability and because of the small personnel population no middle management. This normally would not be an issue except there is little to no accountability and many tasks seem to be delegated around until someone finally picks up the slack. Management attitude is poor, very used to their former position with big business and not conducive to that of a small business. The ownership team can not get on the same page and have been working against one another for months now leading to dissent amongst ownership, management and employees alike.

Would be a fantastic company to work for if they would drop the dead weight, restructure the sales force, and implemented a desired direction for the company.
Pros
Great benefits. Extremely talented, hard working young employees, very knowledgeable management
Cons
Broken sales team, broken sales model, no company direction, poor management/ communication, little to no accountability
Great culture, great people.
Regional Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 29, 2015
Great place to work with a ton of talented people. Culture is important to me and our regional office does a great job of implementing culture.
Steady face pace work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNDecember 16, 2015
A typical work day consist of hands-on hand packing frozen products for order shipment. Well rounded work environment. Team effort is the most important part of having a successful work day.
Great work experience.
Electronics Technician (Current Employee) –  Haverhill, MANovember 28, 2015
I was responsible for daily routing, and in home service Responsibilities. Customer Service skills were essential! I also had to retain good electronic diagnostic skills, and an ability to carry out repairs in a timely fashion!
Pros
Company Vehicle, and generous benefit package
Cons
I worked beyond 60 hrs many weeks, when we were at peek performance!
Enjoyed working for this company.
House Keeping (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NevadaNovember 12, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company. Worked well with the other employees, enjoyed the daily interaction with the condo owners.
Okay company, each property is different
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Heatherwood Apartments, Millcreek, WANovember 8, 2015
This is where my property management career Really started. It was tough! First I volunteered at our club house just to get my foot in the door somewhere. I did all kinds of errands for the manager, cleaning etc. Then, since my husband and I lived there, she decided she wanted to start a resident board to help filter resident issues and needs so that we would head the board, hold resident meetings, and then my husband and I would meet with the manager and bring the issues to her instead of her being bombarded all the time with one person after another.

Eventually I was hired on officially and started my path to this career I've chosen in multi-family property management! It has been an experience all long the way and I'm glad I pushed to get where I am today!
Pros
Brand new Tax Credit Property, Great residents
Cons
Had some bad apples because we were tax credit, vandalism etc.
Prudctive and enthusiastic working environment
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 23, 2015
Pinnacle Solution is very good company. As a learner I have gained hand on skills on SAS. My supervisor and colleagues were very nice and always were eager to help me to learn new works.
Interesting
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCOctober 7, 2015
This company seems to have many areas for good candidates to move up and be rewarded.You are given a chance to show what you can bring to the table to the company best interest which is their customers and products.The company is big on safety which is big plus to employees and company.Learning is a on going thing within the company.
Pros
wide opportunity
Cons
some physical conditions
Great Place to Learn and Work
Production Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hebron, KYOctober 3, 2015
Pinnacle Service Solutions is a production based repair facility that strives for their customer experience. A typical day involves product testing and diagnosis for a variety of product types. Through this and other training provided by the company, you will learn the basics of troubleshooting electronics all the way up to component level diagnosis. The management staff is very diverse and come from a variety of backgrounds, this leads to great communication with the needs of staff as well as clients to be relayed within the company. The employees come from all walks of life and require no experience with diagnosis due to the training provided. The hardest part of the work day is the constant moving and lifting. Most product is less than 50 lbs but due to work flow it requires constant moving to ensure product is flowing properly. The most enjoyable part of the work day is seeing new and innovative products as well as knowing different electronics and their functions. It leads to a better overall market knowledge that you will use in everyday life when determining what products you and your family would enjoy.
Pros
Full benifits including 401k and PTO
Cons
Overtime is required in some areas
Fast paced office
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Denver ColoradoSeptember 16, 2015
Pinnacle was a great job. The people were friendly and fun but made sure things were on right and the first time. they really showed their employees that they valued them.
Pros
paid parking and free lunches and coffees
Cons
temp job
productive workplace
Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  hebron, kentuckySeptember 16, 2015
I did not advance to become quality assurance and was instead selected for it before evaluation. As a QA it was easy to get fired if you made a mistake but the training was really helpful and challenging. I only worked here for a couple months before I pursued another opportunity.
Productive and fun place to work
Technical Writer II/Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 9, 2015
I answer a lot of questions in my work day. I have learned a new mil standard since I have been there, S1000D. Managment is good. Coworkers could use a little work. The hardest part of my job is dealing with 20+ personalities. The most enjoyable part of my job is the problem solving I do.
flexible work hours
Box truck driver (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INSeptember 1, 2015
Great place to work if you have a tow car to drive back after delivering box truck. No pressure to accept delivery location.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
finding way back from trip
Productive work place
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 31, 2015
Productive work place. Loved working there. Assembly is what a days work consisted of. Required lots of team work to do the jobs tasks.
amazing place to work
Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  sulphur springs texasAugust 5, 2015
atmosphere was great, worked hard but very rewarding. my co-workers were great.. we got to work early and left early, it made the day go by really fast..
Assisted customers with their accounts
COLLECTOR & AUDITOR (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 30, 2015
I took inbound calls from debtors and assisted them with their accounts. I made payment arrangements and processed payments verifyed and updated customers info
Pros
Relaxed work enviornment
Cons
No benefits low pay rates
Easy, very fun
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 28, 2015
A typical work day we had to get as many cars clean and out customers. I learned a lot about cars. The management wasn't to fair. My coworkers we're great and fun. The hardest part of the job was going thru the car wash. I enjoyed almost everything about this job.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
Breaks
Not too much of a fast-paced job.
Freight Handler (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, INJuly 27, 2015
Pennicle is a good warehouse environment to work in. If you can keep up, understand, & adapt to your job or career with this workforce it would be a good distribution center to be employed at for a long time.