Pinnacle Employee Reviews

terrible place
Painter/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, OHFebruary 16, 2018
horrible place to work to work and i would never recommend it to anyone. the people are too lazy and dont like to work. it was too much work on me for 9 bucks an hour.
Good Job but poor communication
TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Somerset, PAFebruary 11, 2018
I was the 2nd shift manager and I felt we accomplished our task even despite certain issues. I would train all the newcomers myself and made them into great crew members, but, the issue with that was when they reached a point in their training they would be taken to 1st shift which left me with less people until someone else was hired and I had to train all over again. This was frustrating because I would be approached multiple times saying that my team was unproductive and holding the whole team (1st & 2nd shift) down because we weren't bringing in enough revenue which made me feel like I was setup to fail, and that the communication about how things were supposed to go was lacking. I work really hard and I felt I was being treated unfairly and used as the company scapegoat.
Lack of Advancement and Low Ball Pay
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  NCJanuary 31, 2018
There is no room for advancement. You have RPMs that do not help to get you advanced. You have RPMs that are very unprofessional and speak negatively about employees to other employees. The worst part of the job is not having an open door policy, lack of advancement, budgets that are impractical and the low pay for the amount of work that they want done.
Benefits
Cons
upper management, bonus structure, pay and lack of an open door policy
good pay bad co workers
Lumper/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 27, 2018
working at pinnacle was a challing experience when dealing with the bad attitude of co workers.
the pay was good and alowed me to pay my bills. this was my experience
Pros
good pay
Cons
co workers attitude
Only if you want to sign away your soul...
Project/Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 23, 2018
All the entire company cares about is MONEY and making it for the owners. They care nothing about employees or their families. I would never recommend them to anyone that didn't want to be stressed 24/7.
productive quick paced environment
Cycle counter/inventory contractor (Former Employee) –  Kenilworth, NJJanuary 23, 2018
the space for navigating product components was very limited. the hardest part of this job was logistics in coordinating production needs and accurate counts of relevant inventory.
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Stanley, NDJanuary 19, 2018
I really enjoy my job and the duties that come along with it. My manager is great and understanding. The people are friendly in the office and we all get along.
A good support staff
Technical Territory Salesman (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 8, 2018
Not a bad place to work for. I wish timing was different and I had an non compete to deal with for the first year. I would probably still be working there if not for that.
Great PLace
U-verse Tier 2 Agent (contract position) (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJanuary 3, 2018
Pinnacle was a good place to work, all jobs were contracts but they work very hard to make sure that there employee's had work. My contract was at At&t and I like what I was doing there.
fast paced competitive environment
Senior Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CA 91761December 20, 2017
a workout to work there, competitive and fast paced with an opportunity for incentives for productive people. you cannot be lazy when working there. FOLLOW THE RULES
fun place to work
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 17, 2017
come in to work and walk the property and make and mark what needs to be done. i learned how to run many properties. my boss was amazing i miss him. workplace culture was amazing. their was no hard part in my job at all. my most enjoyable was my residents
Pros
free lunches with bosses, had the holidays off
hard labor
Freight Handler (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXDecember 16, 2017
long boring hours only one 30 min brake 2 people to a truck they gives you no type of ppe people their are rude the company wants you to work when you not on the clock
It was ok
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLDecember 13, 2017
Pinnacle has good benefits but the cost was too much, they only pay 5 and 20th of the month, their management needs further improvement,as to bonuses non, needs better budget for us employees for materials to get the job done, so it was an ok experience.
Pinnacle home care. CS,PC
Habilitation Technician (Former Employee) –  Winterville, NCDecember 12, 2017
Pinnacle was a great start for me, however management isn’t organized. They don’t process time sheets in a timely matter, they do not tak concerns seriously. I absolutely love what I did. But I couldn’t stay and be treated unfairly
Fast changing industry
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  MNDecember 11, 2017
There is a lot of change in this industry, and you have to constantly learn and adapt to keep up with the products offered to your clients. Expect a lot of windshield and motel time, which some people enjoy.
Fun plaxe
Service Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKDecember 11, 2017
Decent place to work, I enjoyed the people there and they had a very flexible schedule, job was simple but you had to be very careful, always a good time, I didn't Dread going into work
didn't actual work for pinnacle was a temp
Full Time Associate Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hyannis, MADecember 8, 2017
Had a temp job with Verizon wireless as the greeter daily activities included standing by the door and greeting customers determining whether they need help from a sales rep or an IT rep and adding them to the wait list answering whatever questions I could and keeping them happy.
Pros
fun work enviroment long lunch break
Cons
was required to be there before store opened had no employee badge to get in
Work was slow paced
forms, driver (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYDecember 4, 2017
I would recommend this job to a young college student.Thereis not a lot of bonuses or any perks ,all you get paid for is what you do.I was a booth operator and I got a chance to do a lot of reading.
Contract work is wishy washy
Logistics worker (Former Employee) –  North Augusta, SCDecember 2, 2017
I was laid off with no notice. I was told that the company we was contracted with no longer needed me because they put their own people in my spot. There was no raises or paid sick days or vacation days offered. I worked at this location for almost two years and many contractors bought and sold my contract. CVS people treated contractors like slaves.
they had barbeques for employees every once in a while.
certified forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Cinco, CADecember 1, 2017
team work and accountability learn safety throughout the whole day.
fast pace work environment . operating the fork lifts . job site work environment clean and in order.
Pros
1/2 hour breaks
Cons
1/2 hour lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.9

Personal Development
2.2

Career Opportunities

Family Support
2.6

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight