PinnacleAIS is a leading service provider to the petroleum, chemical, and mining processing industries, specializing in the development and turnkey implementation of best-in-class asset integrity programs. Through a combination of industry expertise, cutting edge technology, innovative processes, and uncompromising service, we provide our clients with the most effective integrity programs in the industry. This, in turn, ensures that their facilities minimize risk, ensure compliance with codes and regulations, and optimize the costs associated with their assets.
We are currently looking for a strong leader to manage our Central Engineering Services department in support of our Engineering Services division. This person plays a key role by ensuring that the Central Services teams efficiently execute work while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. This person strives to continuously improves processes and has proven leadership in managing high performing teams.
At PinnacleAIS, we are committed to taking a progressive approach to doing business in a very traditional industry. We offer a highly competitive compensation package, including industry leading salaries, health insurance, retirement accounts, etc. In addition, prospective candidates have the opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization at the beginning of its success.
- Prioritize and schedule work for 4 different teams within the Central Services team in accordance with project demand and business need
- Manage, mentor and motivate a high performing team
- Implement and facilitate a plan for continuous process improvement
- Design process improvements tools and methodologies
- Ensure efficient execution of task by teams
- Accurately measure and report costs and hours
- Collaborate with Engineering Services teams to ensure quality of project work delivered
- Establish strategies and leading indicators to manage and reward success
- Troubleshoot and effectively resolve technical and personnel issues
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing and mentoring personnel
- Proven proficiency in project management
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Planning & Scheduling
- Technical exposure to some aspect of the oil & gas industry (including upstream, pipelines, refining, petrochemical, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience in Continuous Improvement and/or Six Sigma preferred