Pinstripe Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fun place. Easy going. Laid back.
Bilingual Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJune 5, 2015
Fun. Easy going. Laid back. Management was great. Teamplayers. Developed Phone screens in Spanish for my colleagues.
Pros
Great teamplayers.
Cons
Commute
Great team - no room for advancement
Sr. Physician Recruiter (Former Employee) –  VirtualDecember 1, 2014
Source
Interview
Paperwork
HM updates

Honed my Physician Recruiting skills.
Co-workers were fantastic.
Hardest part - Creative Sourcing.
Most enjoyable - great team.
Productive and fun
Interviewing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJanuary 14, 2014
Great place to work, lots of hard workers, friends with almost everyone I worked with.
Terrible Work/Life balance with this dishonest company
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  VirtualDecember 3, 2013
What used to be a very good company has gone DRAMATICALLY downhill over the last 18 months. Leadership will ACTIVELY lie to employees AND clients.
They talk about things like work/life flexibility and career advancement, but the reality is that the company severely underbids new projects just to win the business and then throws the individuals into the fire with very little training or ramp up time, setting everyone up to fail. They tell everyone that the target req load is 15-20 reqs per recruiter, however, I spent over a year managing over 50 reqs and working 70-90 hours, just to keep up.
Since the acquisition of Ochre House, they seem to be looking to save money wherever they can. Several senior people within the organization have been very quietly let go and replaced with much less experienced people, or not replaced at all. They also severely reduced benefits, got rid of individual bonuses, and eliminated the cell phone reimbursement so that virtual recruiters have to pay for their own cell phone on top of their internet, as well.
Unfortunately, the outlook continues to look like more of the same. They are replacing more senior (and costly) people with cheaper and less experienced ones. If this trend continues, already terrible turnover will only get worse, as recruiters with less than 5 years of experience burn out trying to manage 35-50 reqs.
Pros
Virtual positions
Cons
Everything else
Great people in a fun work environment.
Interviewing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WISeptember 26, 2013
I would spend my days with back to back phone interviews, and cold calling and recruiting. I learned how to keep my day organized and to keep in constant communication with my supervisors. My co-workers are more then helpful when needed, and care about the success of each and every member. The hardest part of the job is doing the same tasks over and over day after day. The most enjoyable part of my day is spending it with such a fun work group.
Pros
Great Co-workers, Relaxation Rooms.
Cons
Limited Term Employment, Hourly, No Benefits, Long Commute.
Highly efficient recruitment outsourcing
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIMay 2, 2013
With Pinstripe, I was able to gain immense knowledge of the inner workings of recruitment outsourcing and work with people around the world on a daily basis. My role was in support of a highly trained team of 8 recruiters, completing many tasks in our end-to-end recruitment process and utilizing proprietary technology.