Pioneer Investments

Pioneer Investments Employer Reviews

A medium sized mutual fund company with great people
Senior Compliance Analyst (Former Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 19, 2014
Pioneer is a medium sized, Boston based mutual fund company. During my time there I had great coworkers and direct managers.
Dealer Services Representative II
Dealer Services Representative II (Former Employee), Boston, MAAugust 26, 2013
Performed essential day-to-day operations with a focus on overseeing broker dealers who sold company products.
Conducted in-depth assessments and management of brokers, including ensuring brokers stayed abreast of current services and products.
Ensured that brokers strictly complied with internal policies and procedures, as well as government rules and regulations.
good work/life balance, but
Investment Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Boston, MAJune 19, 2013
A little low on pay and internal mobility. Laid back environment, with good benefits
Retirement Plans Specialist (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 19, 2013
Dealing and supporting all of the Sales Personnel all around the World
you wear many hats.
Relationship Manager (Current Employee), BostonMay 15, 2013
Pros: stable
Cons: slow promotiongs
Pioneer is mid level asset manager with a lot of growth potential if your company permitts it.
summary
Senior Client Service Specialist (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 14, 2013
In a typical work day I : answer phone call questions from clients, broker/dealers, financial representatives, and co-workers. I place mutual fund trades, delete and back date trades. Quality check large dollar trades, process check writing on accounts, etc.
Client Service Specialist
Client Service Specialist (Current Employee), Boston, MASeptember 28, 2012
Pros: day time hours, benefits, full time hours, generally nice people, location
Cons: very little breaks, constant supervision, subjective evaluations, favoring of certain employees
My typical day involves having my headset on to take calls all day, there is a compliance number that must be met. I answer calls from clients, representatives, and other financial institutions. I have learned a lot about investments, retirement accounts, market fluctuations etc. My co-workers are friendly and generally willing to help, but a bit on the immature side. I believe the age has an impact on the maturity level. The hardest part of my job is the management and opportunity for advancement. There are scorecards that virtually end up meaning nothing, and the ratings are extremely subjective. There is not enough positive energy. The most enjoyable part of the job is having full time hours during the day, benefits, and flexibility.
Solid company with many smart, friendly people working there.
Control and Reporting Analyst (Former Employee), Boston, MAApril 24, 2012
Pioneer was a perfect company to work for as I was completing my MBA. They were very flexible with my hours to make completing my schooling easier. Unfortunately, my position was eliminated two months after finishing school.
Assistant Payroll Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MAMarch 27, 2012
Good place to work. I would recommend it. Nice people, they promote, a lot of people come back after leaving.