PIONEER SERVICES

PIONEER SERVICES United States Employee Reviews

GREAT CULTURE
Purchasing Manager/Office Manager (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOMarch 14, 2015
The best thing about Pioneer Services, they really know how to invest in their employees. They are constantly looking for ways to improve the employee perks and the culture.
Used to be good.
Collections Representative (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOMarch 4, 2015
Pros: benefits, management, culture
Cons: company has recently been moving into a directiont that in no way benefits collections
Very good atmoshphere. Very good management. Has a few good benefits. However, company is always making changes. As of late no changes have been to the benefit of a collector.
loved doing my job
Customer Service Representative/CCR (Former Employee), Radcliff, KYJanuary 4, 2015
Cons: breaks short not benefits, terrible manager
we had no manager and I was working as the acting manager for a few months. The work place became very bad once the new manager came to our office. Lots of harrasement.
great temporary agency
Accounts Receivable/Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 29, 2014
This company was based in Atlanta and I was unable to speak to the person live, but they did hook me up with a great company in macon Georgia ricoh business solutions as a cash handling specialist. I loved the job, I left because I became very ill and could no longer perform my work duties. Ricoh treated me well, they had a Christmas party and allowed me a temp employee to participate.
Productive & Fun Place to work
Underwriter (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 12, 2014
Pros: free lunches, cafee, sodas, cake, cup cakes
Cons: health care is expensive
* Decision consumer applications, called customers to request information needed
* Pioneer provided seminars, learned strategies and tips to improved job performance.
* All supervisor and managers make themselves available to help you out with any work related or personal issues.
*Have good culture, co-workers are friendly and get along.
* The hardest part of the job would be working the night shift.
*I enjoy the culture there, fun activities how the balance out work hard and play hard.
The people are nice
Profit & Loss Military Representative (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOSeptember 5, 2014
Extremely difficult work, wonderful place to work. I would recommend this place
Immature
Manager (Former Employee), Kansas CityJuly 25, 2014
Pros: stocked break room
Cons: old technology, manual processes, decreasing market share
Business strategy thinking is limited. Sr leadership keeps throwing new ideas out without thinking through implications. Limited understanding of how to play in competitive market or full understanding of product costs and managing margins.

To get ahead, don't question the strategy or lack there of. Instead, talk up the culture and put long hours in doing manual work.
Productive and great culture
Retail Loan Underwriter (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 23, 2014
Pros: great breakroom, awesome culture
Cons: constant lay offs and managment changes
I truly enjoyed this company. There were many changes so if you can acclimate yourself to new policy and procedures quickly then this would be a great place to work. Being proactive and self motivated is a key to growth and promotion here.
Great Place to work
Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Colorado Springs COMay 7, 2014
Contacting business about Pioneer's financing options working with a great team.
Family Oriented
Senior Financial Services Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, NCApril 28, 2014
Pros: employee compensation, awards
I enjoyed every day I spent at Pioneer Services. I loved knowing that I was personally helping a service member to obtain information about their credit and loan process. My coworkers were amazing! The upper management was very open and honest with employees and ensured each person knew their place within the business.
Consumer Underwriting
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 16, 2014
The job would be okay if not for the management. The people that work for Pioneer are nice.
No job security
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee), NationwideJanuary 8, 2014
Pioneer can be a fun place to work. Overall the team members and atmosphere is great. Job security is horrible. Closed branches without any notice. Top managers favored branch managers and overlook complaints of employees. The job itself is very easy and simple. Customers are great and the environment catered to the customer to make them feel comfortable while applying for loans. Great office games and there was always a reason for free lunches.
Fast paced business
Senior Financial Service Representative (Former Employee), Lakewood, WANovember 17, 2013
an environment utilizing excellent administrative and organizational skills with wide experience in coordinating with customers to resolve their problems. I
N/A
Sr. Financial Services Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GAOctober 24, 2013
Process Loans
Customer Service
Next in Command when Manager is out of office
Basic Call Center Environment
Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 24, 2013
Pros: random free lunches, pot lucks
Cons: micro management
Most of people are friendly. However management looks over quality for favoritism.
Manager (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOMay 22, 2013
Pros: the people, covered parking, free pop/coffee, nice office
Cons: sr. management not on the same page
Pioneer has a great company culture and they do have lots of employees who truly do care about the company. Sr. Management does have a few communication issues that make it harder the higher up you are position wise but overall it is a very pleasant place to work.
Great Management team
Collector (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 24, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no cons
Very energetic office. Loved to get up and go to work kind of office. Great management and great co-workers.