Company: PIP Indiana Printing and Marketing Services
Position for hire: General Manager
Location: Carmel Indiana
Industry: Printing – Marketing – Signage
Printing and Marketing Company with 40 years of service in Hamilton County Indiana seeking an experienced, highly driven professional for General Manager position for immediate hire.
Our business is growing as we focus our efforts on continuous improvement and sustainable strategic expansion. The applicant chosen for the manager position will play a key role in maintaining the foundational strength of the company while providing assistance based upon their experience and expertise to guide planning and preparation for future systemic growth.
Applicant must have experience managing a printing company and/or sign company, and must demonstrate an understanding of the commitment it takes.
An organized, hands-on manager with a motivating personality and the ability to engage people to move forward and consider new methods of operation is desired.
- Managing all production-related employees to produce quality projects on-time, in an efficient manner.
- Lead daily production planning meeting, job planning meetings.
- Job scheduling - both within the print shop and with outside vendors.
- Implement efficient and cost effective production methods and team development for efficient work-flow throughout the company.
- Ensure that the responsibilities, authorities and accountability of all direct subordinates are defined, understood and enforced.
- Direct training of new employees and continued education training for current staff.
- Manage and maintain quality control.
- Establish and maintain an effective system of communication throughout the organization.
- Collect, report and evaluate productivity to owner and initiate any needed improvements.
- Collaborate in business planning with ownership and sales staff.
- 5+ years of comparable print production / sign production manager experience – **Sign Company manager experience preferred.
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Fast learner of processes, concepts and operations
- A confident problem solver that welcomes new challenges
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of pre-press, offset, digital print and bindery operation
- Sign production experience is highly desired
- Mechanical aptitude with printing and bindery equipment
- Maintain a current knowledge of the industry production methods and technology and team development
- Proficient working with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficient working with Adobe Create Suit CS6 (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign required)
- Forward thinking and self-motivated – always thinking of new ways to improve and drive bottom line results
- Having established relationships with outside vendors is a plus
TO APPLY: Please send Resume and Cover Letter
(Salary requirements are much appreciated, but not required)
Compensation is based on experience.
Indeed - 9 months ago
At PIP we pride ourselves as a leader in the business services market by offering advanced technologies that help our customers reach their...