Pirate Staffing Employee Reviews

Attitude is key
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAJuly 17, 2017
The office in Santa Fe Springs is the worst. Staff is unprofessional and gives alot of attitude when you correct them. We all need some correction dont get upset when receieving constructive critisizim.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Just that office
Ok
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Decatur, GAJuly 11, 2017
Working for them ok. Night shift. I really enjoy the job.
You jus have to stay up with your hours and tuen on worksheet. Every week. But overall it is ok
Great place, they work hard to help find work for those looking.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Newhall, CAJuly 6, 2017
Pirate Staffing has a very friendly staff! They want to help find work for those looking. They do their best to match you and your qualifications with the perfect job.
Good people but little work to be had.
Physical Laborer (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORJune 26, 2017
My experiance is that I had less work with them, but I never had problem in the relationship. When I lost my job, it was for the reason for no jobs in Salem. It was a very slow season; there was only jobs for out of Salem and if you had a vehicle. Not their fault, it involves my conditions that I have. Now they no longer are at the address, LaborMax is in there place.
Pros
Good Work Ethics
Cons
Little to no work per the season and my conditions
Always working....
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Newhall, CAJune 21, 2017
One of the top staffing agencies in the area, I was most impressed by the way they always kept me on an assignment. There was never a dull moment up there.
Fin work not enough hours
Driver/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Hawthorne, CAJune 14, 2017
I like them but I need steady work. the auction is easy but only 4 or 8 hours a week , I need more hours and pay. Although they have others jobs they never call me
Pros
easy
Cons
small work
productive and fun
Forklift operator/order selector (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, CAMay 18, 2017
Easy application process. Easy going coworkers. Fun place to work at. Found a job quick and close to home. Hours and work days fit my schedule perfectly.
Not a productive workplace to many changed in procedure and staff.
DRIVER @ Manheim Atlanta (Former Employee) –  College, Park GAMay 5, 2017
When I first began working for the company I was satisfied with service and policy but after a while the amount of hours you work weren't being calculated correctly and you weren't allowed to question staff concerning your pay. On top of that I was taken off my 2: 00 to 11: 00 shift by a text message on my off day from MANHEIM auction and asked not to return.
Pros
Not at all!
Cons
No healthcare or benefits package.
Great fun place to work
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 3, 2017
Working here was Cool. Was able to see alot celebrities and work with them. Also where the tapings took place were very nice. Great weather the majority of the time. Rain sleet or snow we were out working
you get what you put in
chauffeur services for Manheim Car Auction (Current Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAApril 30, 2017
this company needs more jobs available. the main focus is to provide drivers for the auction. its quick to get started sometimes next day due to no background check or drug test. this unfortunately comes at doing most jobs at or just over minimum wage
Pros
get to work quickly
Cons
minimum wage pay
Good employer
Solar Installer (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CAApril 10, 2017
I enjoyed working here. They communicate well with their employees and always try to accommodate. The pay was ok but they did not have any more work for me right now.
Great
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 5, 2017
Nothing to complain about they always had a position available. great environment especially the staff. Everyone didn't seem to have a problem with the agency policy.
good staffing agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAApril 4, 2017
This agency had a lot of warehouse jobs, but I was looking for clerical I was able to work for them for a couple of assignments.
Nice staff and very polite
Pros
nice staff
Cons
on call assignments
easy hire process
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CAMarch 28, 2017
was quick and easy to apply and start working but there was a lot of times where they did not have work available. They were great at working with my school schedule.
Horrible Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAMarch 12, 2017
The Lithia Springs, GA location is extremely unprofessional and showcase bias. They are not equipped to find decent paying jobs and will give people the "runaround" for minimum wage jobs. The management is unprofessional and rude and the office could use major upkeep. I did not like working for this company at all!
Pros
Cons
rude, biased, low paying jobs, no real work
unorganized work place with skeleton
employee (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAFebruary 15, 2017
i do not like the work place, a typical day at work is guarded by over bearing sergeants, grown ups bickering and telling on one another. others only want to get deeply involved in your personal life
Very encouraging and hopeful
Yard Worker (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAFebruary 8, 2017
Very excellent I hope that this service will help me find a job so I can also be a productive member of society. Nowadays its tough to find a job and I'm hoping and praying that this service will help me to live my dream of having a good job once again. Thank you!
Great. Thanks
Warehouse Associate (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Hawothon, CAFebruary 3, 2017
Professional and friendly. Work was consist and pay was fair. Supervisor show respect and appreciation for staffing and the work completed. Rules and policies were enforced and respected.
Pros
Good work ethics and attendacce was helpful in maintaining employment.
Cons
Temporary job placement
Diverse Assignments
Temp Employee (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 27, 2017
A typical day at Pirate Staffing consisted of showing up at office location to pick up assignment sheets. Then, travel to job site and complete 5-10 hours of work. Afterward, I'd report to job site to turn in work ticket that had been signed by employer to receive pay. The management was for the most part, friendly and available. The thing I liked most is that they really strived to put you to work. If work was available. The hardest part were of course the times that it wasn't. Its very hard to budget this way.
Pros
daily pay
Cons
employment gaps
Busy workplace
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORJanuary 24, 2017
Pretty good workplace very calm and fun management was really bipolar, but the clients were really nice and so were the employees, overall enjoyed my time at pirate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pirate Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.