Job Title: Graphic Designer & Social Media Coordinator
Start Date: February 1, 2012
Reports To: VP Marketing
Compensation: Based on experience
Location: Houston HQ
Education: College degree preferred
Experience Requirement: 3+ years
o The Company: Pisco Portón, LLC (the Company) is an up and coming start-up business marketing its eponym brand as the new white mixable Ultra-Premium spirit in the US market. The Company has established a network of marketing and distribution channels throughout the United States and is now strengthening its marketing team at its Headquarters in Houston.
o Position Summary: The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded utilization of skills that encompass graphic arts as well as expertise in social media content generation and exposure optimization.
- Maintain collection of graphic/photographic materials.
- Ensure creative material enhances strategy and maintains consistency, brand integrity, image, identity, and communication style.
- Coordinate and collaborate with a dynamic team encompassing an executive team, regional management, sales personnel, and PR managers, to develop promotional and marketing materials to include, but not limited to, tradeshow graphics/signage, ads, flyers, posters, brochures, banners, pamphlets, direct mail, newsletters, and invitations, web pages and video.
- Manage and coordinate printed materials with the print retailer.
- Track and maintain record of all design jobs and shipments.
- Determine the most cost-effective methods to complete assignments.
- Look for new and innovative ways to improve website, social and viral presence and brand image.
- Experienced photography skills preferred, but not required.
- Update all social media platforms (website, facebook, linkedin, twitter, pinterest, etc.);
- Participate in the architecture of the company’s social media strategy.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Eye for detail and design is required.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Ability to take on several diverse tasks at once at a fast pace.
- Knowledge of print production is essential.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and WordPress and other CMS platforms.
- Experience with basic HTML/CSS with exposure to PHP.
- Experience with Dreamweaver and web skills is a plus.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues is a plus.
Required: Please attach three (3) work samples for review.
Please send resume and samples to: astanton [at] piscoporton [dot] com
Indeed - 20 months ago