Pivotal 5 is the industry leader and trendsetter in wellness and handheld fitness products. The company has a dynamic portfolio of products in yoga, prevention & rehabilitation, general fitness, athletic training, and specialty fitness categories. Company owned brands include Natural Fitness, Rejuvenation | Prevent + Perform + Recover, KettleWorX, PER4M, and Lifeline USA. In addition, Pivotal 5 has developed product lines under licensed brands including Iron Gym and Kathy Smith Healthy Living. Pivotal 5 has built a talented, competitive infrastructure focusing on innovative brand and product development, direct to consumer product supply, and retail distribution through retail, infomercials, and fitness facilities worldwide. More information is available at www.Pivotal5.com.
Pivotal 5 is seeking an Inside Sales Coordinator for our Chicago based office. As Inside Sales Coordinator, you are the driver of sales support for all brands with a strong emphasis on our Group Training program KettleWorX. The Inside Sales Coordinator will be responsible for scheduling his or her time by prioritizing activities ( i.e. calls, emails, research, and project management) according to the relative contribution those activities make to their team's sales targets.
This candidate will be responsible for strategizing and facilitating the outside sales team with KettleWorX and fitness equipment sales into fitness facilities and gyms nationally. The role will require exceptional time management skills, strong CRM experience, confidence in engaging B2B with health club staff virtually (i.e. Skype, PowerPoint, and GoToMeeting). Confident and positive phone demeanor are critical.
- Project Management of strategic approaches to your team's sales target
- Target, engage, and cultivate leads and opportunities for Sales Managers
- Update CRM with all information related to a sales opportunity as required
- Create sales proposals for prospective customers
- Coordinate the order and dispatch of sales resources, equipment, and collateral
- Call existing customers to proactively promote up-sell opportunities and product replenishment
- Set meeting appointments for Outside Sales Managers
- Coordinate handling inbound sales enquiries from potential customers
- Support the Marketing Department to dispatch prospect and customer communications (i.e. email blasts, direct marketing, and newsletters)
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in outside or inside sales desired
- Passion and drive to sell
- Ability to communicate via phone (i.e. cold calling)
- Confident personality; no fear of picking up the phone to engage with potential clients
- Possess interest in the sporting goods industry
Base salary plus commission, benefits, and 401K.