Pivotal Payments Employee Reviews

good pay and benefits but some of the supervisor were incompetant
ex employee (Former Employee) –  CanadaOctober 1, 2012
The benefits were very good at a reasonable cost. The problem was my supervisor was incompetant and knew very little about the industry and nothing about our department. She never tried to learn anything about my job. If something happens to me the supervisor should be able to step in and take over but she had no clue after I had been there well over a year. Upper management allowed this incompetence to continue. They created standards that were impossible to meet, even with several hours of overtime, which I was not allowed to claim. Upper management was ok most of the time but allowed a high stress environment to exist and grow.
Pros
good pay & benefits
Cons
incompetant supervisors
Great Company To Work For
Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYSeptember 4, 2012
Great support team and hands down the best technical support that I have ever recieved form a payment processing company. I have worked for the largest payment processor and without question the support received from management far exceeded my experiences at First Data.
Pros
great sales support team