Pivotal Retail Group Employee Reviews

Long distance workplaces with terrible organizational skills
Pivotal Representative (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GANovember 17, 2014
Pros: great pay, and benefits
Cons: poor management, long travel work weeks, and bad co-workers
My time at Pivotal gave me a lot of skills in terms of Merchandising, but the company itself was not a pleasure to work with. I came in under the pretenses that there would be some travel, but I'd be in state for the most part. With a revolving door of schedules and last minute car rental change-ups it seems more like the company barely understands how to run itself, let alone it's projects. The work itself, when you got down to it was easy. even considering you had to sometimes set heavy steel beams for shelving with just your two hands and a piece of wood. in that aspect the job was easy and enjoyable. but having to redo work you did the previous few nights again and again and again because errors kept appearing in planograms made it frustrating to no end. Co-workers were 50-50. you had some that were fine and happy doing the job. no complaints, some even grizzled ancients with the company. the other 50 were just vile disgusting people that I'd sooner walk home from a project out in texas to get away from.

All in all, It's great pay, for anyone single and doesn't have a social life. Across the 2-3 months I worked at Pivotal I was home maybe 9 days. and that's pushing it.
FIRE DRILLS
Field Support Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 18, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: not the best dental care options
A typical day at work included being able to manage "fire drills" which consisted of evaluating trends in projects that occurred and differentiating the patterns to provide to management. Issue resolution was your job and building key relationships with customers, the field and vendors.
A typical day at work
Temp-Perm (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAJanuary 1, 2014
My recent job title was Project Support Specialist. It consisted of notifying District Managers via email when Ace Hardware stores had been loaded into the system. I also had to maintain an Excel generated spreadsheet that was reported to my team lead and project manager as well as the Ace consultant(s) in Chicago. There were, at times, changes with the way things were to be done and reported within our department which made my job so interesting. I love being able to help research where problems are and being able to help come up with a solution to correct them. While in this position I was able to learn basic usage of Excel. I worked for an incredible company with some incredible people.
Once an exciting career opportunity
SENIOR DATA MANAGER (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GASeptember 10, 2013
Pros: young company, flexible
Cons: expensive healthcare, undeveloped training
Was a great company when first started with the company, a great combination of past experiences in different industries accomplishing great things.
Wonderful company
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 23, 2013
One of the Managers has serious issues and made work life difficult. Other then that I have nothing but positive thing to say.
fantastic environment
Field Capital Project Manager (Current Employee), kennesaw,gaJune 27, 2013
just a great bunch of guys to be around, all the time. projects were always talked through with every team member, and direct reports.