Pivotal

Pivotal Employer Reviews

day in the office
EMEA Inside Sale Manager (Current Employee), London, ENGMay 31, 2014
Pros: culture, and empowerment to deliver
Working in a multicultural environment can be challenging and definitely rewarding, as not only I have learned about different cultures but open my eyes in many ways to get the same result, which in IT sales management is something only learned on the field.

a typical day, goes from business reviews, schedule training for my team for them to improve – more... their skills. one on ones, meetings with Marketing/ Commission team/ Engineers/ Product Management/ Management to make sure we are all aligned with the company strategy and give input on what is needed to deliver on the company expectation and goals. – less
unpleasant
General Labourer (Former Employee), London, ONFebruary 13, 2014
job leads were heavily accented, one barely spoke english.
work was simple, but required too quick a pace to reasonably maintain
Excellent
Accountant/Controller/Proprietor (Current Employee), calgaryDecember 8, 2013
Great place to work. Challenging opportunity for me as there were many duties I had not handled previously
Ecellent envoirment
General Laborer (Former Employee), Lindt chocolat, Mississauga, ont.May 10, 2013
I work afternoon shift it was very easy shift to work due to management. I learn lot working at this place. worker here very help full and cooperative same with management staff teach right skill to work on machines.
I did not enjoy this placement agency.
Repacker (Former Employee), Burlington, ONApril 26, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: horrible
This temp agency was a horrid excuse for work. They pressure you into becoming slaves more than employee's. You work around them, and there's absolutely no budging. If you as much as say the wrong word when you go in to get your pay, you're next weeks shifts are gone. I only worked for two weeks at this temp placement. I loved the work but the employer – more... was horrible. – less
C'est un avis personnel
travail è la chaine, manifacture (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 14, 2013
Pros: le personnel était gentis
Cons: nous n'avions pas toujour du travail au même endroi
Le travail était propre et sécuritaire.Nous devions être organiser et rapide. Ils fallait être polyvalent, travailler dans différent poste sur la chaine montage. L'ambiance était agréable.

About Pivotal

Pivotal Payments is an independent payment processing provider, offering a full range of merchant services to small, medium and – Read more