SALES / RESPONDING TO INCOMING INQUIRIES:
Respond to online and telephone inquiries and orders for customized promotional products (keychains, carabiners); suggest products from product assortment based upon each customer’s needs and ideas; suggest additional design/aesthetic elements to customize and fulfill customer’s product requests. NO cold calls. All sales result from customers reaching out to us.
Email quotes to potential customers, forward product sample requests to sample department, ensure all outstanding issues relating to the orders are dealt with in a timely manner. Provide basic design ideas to customers based upon existing inventory assortment.
Customer orders from initial phone/online contact, to order confirmation; input orders and invoices utilizing company’s internal online order system; sense of “ownership” for account and customers
Accuracy and correct spelling in written communication is imperative; proper grammar and phone etiquette is required; ability to anticipate customer needs and/or issues with orders; non-intimidation of speaking on the phone for long periods of time in a quiet office environment
Maintaining a positive and upbeat attitude while dealing with multiple customers; resolving and anticipating customer needs at all times, high tolerance to multi task without reacting negatively; ability to handle peaks and valleys of high volume and low volume sales periods appropriately (prioritizing tasks during high volume, following up and researching orders during low volume)
Successful/ideal candidate will (be):
1. Flexible, able to deal with various personalities, customer complaints, prioritize tasks and re-prioritize as needed
2. Possess an acute attention to detail
3. Demonstrate strong problem solving skills, creative thinking, “on the spot” solutions to balance corporate goals as well as costumer needs
4. Be a self starter and possess the ability to work independently, with little to no supervision, yet remain highly organized, and able to manage and complete tasks in appropriate time frames without being questioned
5. Be proficient at multi-tasking and prioritizing without impacting customer service standards or co-workers
6. Communicate effectively to immediate supervisor and co-workers regarding updates, conflicts, mistakes, suggestions for efficiency
7. Have at least one year of customer service experience
8. Possess previous Mac experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, a basic knowledge, entry level skill set is suitable
9. Possess an art or design background (would be a plus but is not required)
Office Manager as well as CEO/Owner
$14 HR + Bonus system based on order quantity (both weekly, and monthly).