Facilities Administrative Assistant
Job description: This position is responsible for coordinating the Maintenance and Facilities Department for a restaurant franchise. Applicant must be highly organized, self-directed and adaptable to a fast moving work environment.
- Track and assign maintenance tasks
- Manage billing for work orders and equipment purchasing
- Compile and complete orders for parts and equipment
- Manage telecommunication services for restaurant locations
- Maintain warehouse inventory
- Obtain bids for upcoming projects and services
- Facilitate and schedule meetings for the facilities director
- Monitor correspondence and calendar for facilities director
This position is part-time, 25 – 30 hours, with office hours beginning at 7:00 a.m. Strong Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel skills are required. Experience in the maintenance and facilities field is preferred. Salary is based on experience, 2-5 years required.
When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's #1 pizza...