Pizza Hut
4,324 reviews

Pizza Hut Employer Reviews

Boring
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), West Point, GAJuly 26, 2014
Answering phones and placing lines into conferences, computer skills but not a lot to do
Great Management/Staff Teamwork
Dishwasher/Busser (Former Employee), Jackson, MIJuly 25, 2014
A typical day at work included working with others to help insure everyone's job was completed in order to keep a customer happy restaurant. This job taught me the importance of teamwork and having a good relationship with the other staff and management.
Crew (Former Employee), Decatur, GAJuly 24, 2014
Pros: fre lunch
Pizza Hut is a decent company where I learned dedication and hard work. Everyday was brilliant because I has decent coworkers and nice management.
Everyone was Really Nice
cashier (Former Employee), Clovis, CAJuly 24, 2014
Cons: no hours, poorly scheduled shifts
But that's all i can say for working at pizza hut. I applied for a part-time position but i had no idea part-time meant one day a week for two hours. It felt more like a joke than a job.
Not the best work environment, but if of need in moeny then its ok.
Cook (Former Employee), Hilo, HIJuly 24, 2014
There were many negative aspects about working for this company. Too many to mention and not worth the time and work effort.
Very fast atmosphered job
Host (Former Employee), Bayamón, PRJuly 24, 2014
I was always on the run taking orders, delivering to the table, cleaning the restaurant etc
A good work place.
Server (Former Employee), Warrensburg, MOJuly 23, 2014
Worked as server so I learned multiple customer service. Management was solid, easy to under stand direction, overall good. Co-workers were polite and fun to work with. Hardest part of the job would be the volume of customer at a single time. Most enjoyable part of the job was the environment.
it was a fun hardworking environment
Sales Representative / Customer Service (Former Employee), Marion, SCJuly 23, 2014
Pros: complimentary salad or pizza
Cons: no breaks
a typical day was answering the phone, taking orders, folding the boxes, making sure the customers was satisfied.
I learned how to make the food the correct way by cup measures I learned how to deal with rude customers I learned how to be the best waitress
my co-workers was the best teamwork was a major role the attitude also played a major part
hardest – more... part I think was lifting heavy iron tea cans otherwise everything else was very easy
the most enjoyable part was seeing the smile on the customers face and the awesome tips that let u know u was doing a great job – less
Comfortable work environment
Server and cashier (Former Employee), Petersburg, VAJuly 23, 2014
My typical day was very fast paced. I would come to work and get right to work handling multiple tables. I loved the work environment and management was great. The hardest part of the job was being able to handle serving tables and cashing out customers in a timely fashion. The most enjoyable part of the day was meeting new people.
great place to learn
Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 23, 2014
A typical day at work consist of food food food to delivery
I learned to move fast but also still give good customer service
Fast paced workplace with endless pizza orders!
Cashier/Hostess (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 23, 2014
Pros: free drinks, discounted pizza, loved our uniforms!
Cons: short breaks, bathroom duty
Every work day, I'd open Pizza's Hut front doors with a huge smile and ready to work. This is a workplace I absolutely loved working for because I'd never run out of people to greet, customers to attend, pizza's to serve and phone calls that needed to be answered! I learned how to take orders, how to handle money, and all about customer service. Pizza – more... Hut enhanced my communication and sales skills. Moreover, Pizza Hut trained me in problem solving and how to work in a fast paced environment. I loved my manager's work ethic and how well they trained to be the best that I could be. My co-workers were the best people to work with and I couldn't have asked for a better team. The hardest part of the job was dealing with unsatisfied customers when all you wanted was to fulfill their needs and make sure they left that exit satisfied. I enjoyed working for Pizza Hut in every way possible altogether. I loved every bit of it. – less
Enjoyable place to work at
Restaurant (Former Employee), Bardstown, KYJuly 23, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: not enough money no benifits
Waiting on customers to decided what they would like to eat on there pizza. Making drinks and making sure they were happy with the progress that I made to make sure they got there order quickly and did not wait very long. Also I would make sure there was clean tables for new customers would be able to sit at when they came in.
Wasnt the best job. but i made the best of it
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Durham, NCJuly 22, 2014
I would deliver pizzas most of my shift and take calls. management wasn't the best because they like to play your friend, but then turn around and be hard on you. It caused a lot of conflict. the hardest part about the job was the long hours in and out the sun. but I enjoyed the co-workers and the customers.
Productive and fun business
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Granite City, ILJuly 22, 2014
Pros: getting to work with great people and for an awesome supervisor
Cons: not pleasing customers to their fullest expectations
Our store is very busy and we are always there to fulfill customers needs but my supervisor is there to keep us on task and has us working our hardest. I enjoy getting to talk with my customers like they are friends and pleasing them. There are difficult times during a day and the hardest are when we are very busy and our customers get angry with us – more... because we can not get to them soon enough. – less
Fun and Family oriented
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee), Poughkeepsie, NYJuly 22, 2014
Learned most of my managerial skills while working at Pizza Hut.
great for college
Cashier (Former Employee), Lexington, NCJuly 22, 2014
it was nice i made tips and the crew was helpful i couldnt still be working there though
Fun place to work with fun people
Cook, CSR, Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Dover, DEJuly 21, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers, employee meals
Cons: short to no break
A typical day at work was okay. You cut a lot of veggies, do dishes, and fold boxes when it is slow. A lot of the time, you are the only cook in the store, and it's horrible. Most of the time, on weekdays, they think we aren't busy, so only one cook is needed, in reality most days were decently busy. Have at least two cooks would of been nice, I learned – more... a lot though. I learned more customer service skills, how to answer phones, how to fold boxes, how to make pizza, and how to get around Dover better (: The co-workers were awesome. I'm friends with all of them and keep in touch with 3. I think the hardest part of the job was working a Friday and having an Employee who was suppose to come in, doesn't show up. But, when everyone that is suppose to be there, made the job enjoyable. – less
Great supportive work place.
Kitchen Helper (Former Employee), Scarsdale, NYJuly 20, 2014
Pros: discount food.
Cons: none.
Great place to learn. Lots to do with "family" of co-workers.
Great Job
DRIVER (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 20, 2014
Great job, I love driving so being able to be by myself most of the time was a plus. The people i worked with inside of the store were also great people just trying to make a dollar like me the only thing is the toll it does to your vechicle
Productive and fun place with unique people.
Manager (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 20, 2014
Pros: above minimum wage, fun crew
Cons: short breaks, little benefits, stressful environment
very busy from the start of shift to the end, fast paced learning, demanding job and requires great customer service, crew always keeps the job entertaining.

1 2 3 4 5

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more