Pizza Hut Employee Reviews in United States

Found 7,677 reviews matching the search
I loved my job & my clientele
Service manager (Current Employee) –  St. Albans, VTAugust 28, 2016
the place is overrun with teenagers catching Pokemon on the clock, and work ethics in their generation are appalling. Corporate has bought out this company & it's no longer a busy, fun & professional atmosphere. It's unfortunate because I would have stayed longer if things ran as efficiently as they used to.
Pros
Flexible schedule & fun clientele (sometimes)
Cons
Corporate scumbags & teenagers with no concept of reality
Great managers and great pay structure.
DELIVERY DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZAugust 27, 2016
Pizza Hut has been a great company to work for. The managers are organized and friendly. It is a fun atmosphere where you can make good money doing a fun job. Customer interaction is almost always positive and the customers are always happy to see you. The hardest part would be some light in store chores, however they are simple task that don't consume much time in the shift. Overall it is a great job.
Pros
Employee Discount of 50% on days you work.
Cons
You are required to use your own vehicle and cover maintenance and fuel.
Unrewarding job with questionable management
Crew Member - Customer Service, Phone (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 27, 2016
Duties include dishes, box folding, cook if you are a cook, prep if you are scheduled to prep, or drive if you are scheduled to drive. The best part of the job is you become friends with your coworkers, as they will be one of the reasons you enjoy the job; on the other hand, the quality of your manager is what will determine how much you hate the job.
Pros
If you are really personable, good tips
Cons
The customers not tipping will drive you crazy.
Decent place to work
Cook/Server (Former Employee) –  Pendleton, ORAugust 26, 2016
I enjoyed working here for the most part. The management was a little unpredictable for my taste and things didn't go as smoothly as they should have. The turnover rate was very large.
Pros
%50 off meals
It was very stressful
Sever (Former Employee) –  2106 Santa Ursula Ave, Laredo, TX 78040August 26, 2016
At first it was very exciting cause it was my first job but now I realize that they are always hiring because the servers don't last because it is a very stressful job for little pay
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Little pay
Vibes didn't vibe with me
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Hilo, HI 96720August 26, 2016
Misunderstandings all around. They would also make me work after I clocked out some days, all because I didn't do it in the alotted time they wanted me to.
Work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXAugust 25, 2016
It was a very great company, very rewarding came with bonus fro management. The salary was great, also it had a great process of how the company worked.
Good first time job
Server (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIAugust 25, 2016
Pizza Hut was a nice job to work at but did not pay me what I needed to get by. Everyone is nice and I love serving people and the customer service aspect of the job. Tips were pretty good if you were a high school student. Loved it there but I needed something more.
Valuable work experience in an umpredictable envoirnment.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAAugust 25, 2016
The job was a fantastic way to get some experience under my belt, but some circumstances made it more stressful than it already was.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
High turnover, unstable employment of staff
alright place to work better if there was team work
Waiter/Cashier (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 24, 2016
I do everything management does without the pay. hardly anyone does there job and I always have to pick up after them. I'm the kind of person who just does the job weather it's my job or not. It needs to be done and I'm there so I do, along with everything else I'm suppose to do.
Pros
free food
Cons
no one does there job
Productive fun work enviroment
Pizza Hut (Former Employee) –  Boonville, MOAugust 24, 2016
A typical day would be either slow or fast. I really enjoyed being a waitress and serving people. I learned how to read customers better, speaking skills.
Pros
tips
Cons
breaks are your call
A fun place to work
Server / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fulton, NYAugust 24, 2016
Working here is a nice experience. It's a fast paced environment. The people are friendly and the tips are good. The hours are great. My former co-workers are amazing. The managers are terrific.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Extremely fast paced
Very productive
Shift Manger (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSAugust 24, 2016
Pizza hut is avery nice company to work for. Working at pizza hut has taught me alot on how to deal with cousmters.It has also taught me how to apporch diffcult custmers
Pros
INTERACTING WITH THE PUBLIC
I loved it
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  High Ridge, MOAugust 24, 2016
I loved working for Pizza Hut, which became NPC International while I was there. The management was great and the customers were great too. I would have a hard time finding something I didn't like about this job
Pros
The entire job
Cook (Former Employee) –  Lufkin, TXAugust 24, 2016
As soon as I get to work I will see what needs to be done and start getting it done. The hardest part is when I have to talk to customers
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Pizza Hut
CSR (Former Employee) –  Winnsboro, SCAugust 24, 2016
Pizza Hut was a learning experience and a great job.It was my first job, and although it had its obstacles I am forever grateful to the manager for giving me my first job.
Going from a C.S.R to a DRIVER
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 24, 2016
As a C.S.R you are asked to do the following : Answer phones, Fold boxes, Take incoming customer orders face to face, Operate till , Cut pizzas, Drop wings for wing street, Prep dough on the fly . You will not have brakes period point blank . There is no 10 min break you are working from clock in to clock out .

Driver: Everything a C.S.R does plus wash dishes and deliver pizzas
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
NO BREAKS
Meh
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  GAAugust 24, 2016
Was my first management job, and I had a rather trying experience in the two years I was there. Little room for growth, and less than desirable pay...
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Low pay for the work
I have my reasons
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, ARAugust 24, 2016
At times it was slow, and at times it was fast. The company workers worked great as a team. The hardest part was keeping up at the real fast times. The easiest part was delivery
very different
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Vandalia, OHAugust 23, 2016
learning something new was good but it was the same thing everyday. to repeat things day in and day out made the job very boring. took the fun out of the job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8