Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Found 8,946 reviews matching the search
Productive.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, OHFebruary 24, 2017
It is very productive workplace and almost nonstop. Great people to work with and a friendly environment. Great for people who are in school and are just looking for extra money,
great place to work
Cook prep (Former Employee) –  Benton Harbor, MIFebruary 24, 2017
Delivering customers orders , running the register and or preparing many different types of pizzas. It's a nice part time job to have
Fun workplace
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLFebruary 24, 2017
Pizza hut is a fun environment and a fasted pace restaurant. There is a great opportunity for advancement with pizza hut. The staff and Managers are all great and know how to make a workplace fun.
Its fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Blackwood, NJFebruary 24, 2017
I like working at Pizza Hut it's been a blast.
Nearly everyone is friendly, so it's nice I feel welcome and like I have friends.
I normally go in at 4pm or 5pm, and work till maybe 8pm-10pm.
It depends if it's a weekday or weekend. I need Wednesdays off, on account of the fact I don't have a ride to work normally on those days.
When training I was a greenhorn, I knew nothing I was trained in only one thing. I was trained well, but not great. I never knew what to look for in counterfeit, nor did I know how to use a pen. We didn't have a pen until I took a counterfeit and got yelled at for not knowing. This was my first job, so I was wondering why I wasn't taught that particular skill, especially since it seemed so important.
I answer phones and speak to the customers. A normal day, I would say on average like 20 calls, way more on the busy days, and slow as heck on the slow days. Less then 10 calls on some days.
My favorite part of the day, is when I met super nice people and get to talking. I made friends with this cute old lady, she was a hoot. She recently passed away, but I left a mark in her life. Enough for her to talk about me all the time with her family, they even invited me to her funeral.
The hardest part is the lifting and bending, it's hard on my back.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
No breaks, since im part-time
Fun people good atmosphere
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Poteau, OKFebruary 23, 2017
Its definitely not the worst job I've had just need more pay. Its not a bad starter job if you work hard you can move up. Just work hard every day and people will start to recognize your work ethic soon. You will be able to get more hours and possibly get raises.
Pros
In my store cool people
Cons
Clothes stink bad after shift
Fun place to work in
cashier (Former Employee) –  Antioch, TNFebruary 23, 2017
I enjoyed working with the team of cooks to get everything ready for the afternoon shift. It was fun to be part of the process of making a pizza for the customers.
Fast pasted
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILFebruary 23, 2017
Very fast pasted environment, always kept you on your toes when bust. Being too busy wasn't an issue at all, the workplace was very enjoyable with its workers.
Good job for younger people
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Canton NCFebruary 23, 2017
I waitressed for this company. I had a great time! Mangement wasn't that good! Hard to work for. Overall though, I enjoyed getting to know the customers.
Very stressful
Cook (Former Employee) –  Scottsburg, INFebruary 23, 2017
Management didn't have a clue on what they were doing, didn't discipline employees. Very irritating experience. Overall I would not recommend unless you are desperate for a job
Pros
Discount pizza
Cons
No breaks, bad insurance.
Delivery driver
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 23, 2017
Picking up customers orders to deliver the items in a timely manner with excellent presentation. I learned that it is important to work as a team with the company. The hardest part about the job is trying to do prep while still having to deliver around closing hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is being one the road and being able to listen to your music and making sure once you arrive at your destination customers are satisfied.
same as the other pizza hut reviews
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee) –  MichiganFebruary 23, 2017
same as the other pizza hut reviews. enjoyed my time working with some great people. Left in good standing and are still friends with many
Pizza hut
Waitress/Hostess/Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 23, 2017
I worked with pizza hut for a period of 3 months. While I was working , at this location . It was very fun , and very relax. I was able to do my job with out a problem
Managers slacked off alot. Poor cleaning. And poor hours.
Server/Cook (Former Employee) –  Monticello, ILFebruary 22, 2017
Wasn't a very good place to work or eat. Poor management, hardly any hours were ever available. Co workers were never on time. Door was sloppily made.
Pros
Free drinks, easy hours
Cons
Lazy managers, hardly any hours
nice place bad employees
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXFebruary 22, 2017
Most of the employees I worked with treated people with dissect and i was not a fan of that. I did enjoy my work as a delivery driver and the money was very good for what i was doing
CRS workers
CSR (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 22, 2017
this was a grate experience I got here I learned a lot of customer services skills with Pizza Hut the trainers and workers before me are a lot of help we all worked good as a team,
Pros
free lunch
Cons
cleaning up
Good work environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Portland, INFebruary 22, 2017
Hours were never guaranteed however, as you progressed and the more you learned to do the longer you could potentially work. Work could be stressful however, staff and managers made it a good work environment.
Pros
discount
Cons
hours
will contact store tommorow
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COFebruary 22, 2017
worked for pizza hut in the past. Did prep of food & sauces. Sweet sauce, Marinara sauces. Oiled pans to let dough proof. Worked around other employees with all aspects of the normal store operations.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
traffic conditions
Delivery Driver
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TX 78539February 22, 2017
spend a lot of time delivering pizza, washing dishes, busing tables, assisting wait staff with the cleaning, and cleaning the restaurant as well as food preparation.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 22, 2017
Good place to start out working at for your first job its simple and easy to pick up in things can start to pile up ocaisionally or be really slow but its well managed
Pros
Free food
Cons
Worker shortage at times
Productive and fast paces environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 22, 2017
Good management AND A FUN PLACE TO WORK WITH.
Good start up company. Fast paced movement and friendly employees. To many lesson videos you have to go over though .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9