Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Found 8,212 reviews matching the search
what i learned
Customer Service Representative/Management (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 2, 2016
worked for this company for almost 2 years and i learned that not everyone believes in team work. There was a lot of times where the hard workers had to cover someone else because they "did not feel like it". other then that it was actually pretty fun working there
Pizza Hut Was The Worst
Telephone Operator/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Paw Paw, MIDecember 2, 2016
Working at pizza hut I noticed the managers would not be considerate of people sick, one coworker called in saying that he was puking and they told him that he had to come in. Working in food that is not okay, and he came in really sick and puked all over. Also the wage for the work and how busy and understaffed they were did not match at all.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCDecember 2, 2016
Very friendly work environment, and productively working at a constant fast paste. Could get very busy at time, until you can't take anymore phone orders.
Pros
Discounted prices
Cons
Breaks
Fantastic people, terribe upper management
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MODecember 2, 2016
The people i worked with in my storw were fantastic to be around, very easy going and a joy to work with. Shift leaders were amazing at their jobs and were willing to help wherever they were needed during rush. The rgm was lazy and refused to give anyone raises, would over schedule while she was there so she wouldnt have to work, but then understaff to save on labour when she wasnt. Over all it was a very positive work environment because of my co workers and lower management.
Pros
Free meals, great co workers, fun place
Cons
Upper management
Fun work environment
Delivery Driver Started (Current Employee) –  Moss Point, MS 39563December 1, 2016
Usually busy. As soon as I walk in, the ones are ringing off the hook. I enjoy answering the phones. Most of the people I work with do not answer the phone. I have learned a lot with my years being at Pizza hut such as customer service skills, being more open and confident, how to be a hard worker. Also, how to help people when they need it, being patient and understanding and never show my aggravation. The hardest part of my job is training someone new, just because I know they usually don't last long, so I train them to the best of my knowledge and they quit only a few months later. I feel like my skill set isn't being used to the fullest potential, partially why I am looking for another job. The most enjoyable part of my job is being around people and working in a fast paced environment.
Pros
Discount on food, and easy to take days off
Cons
No breaks and no raise.
Productive and Fun workplace
Cashier/Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Cooper City, FLDecember 1, 2016
All in out it was pretty fun, My coworkers were always cool to be around. You basically come in and take orders and fold boxes and prep everything. The manager was really understanding about my school.
Pros
Good Money, Tips, Understanding Management, Easy Schedule
Cons
Couldnt exactly make a living off of it
Not difficult, good work/life balance
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Manchester, TNDecember 1, 2016
A typical day at work is meting all kinds of people. Not to hard, but you have rushes of business. Being a driver I have learned many different ways to get around town and hard to find places.
Lots of fun Most of management was awesome.
Kitchen Lead (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, WYDecember 1, 2016
On a typical day at work I would have to maintain the make table plus also stock it for the dinner rush. I would have to answer phones for carry-out orders. I was normally the go-to guy for any questions coworkers would have. I was even very proficient on the computers.
Fun Enviroment
Driver (Former Employee) –  Hillsborough, NCDecember 1, 2016
Was nice to have freedom driving around as well being with the people in the store. Laid back work place that offers a feeling of wanting to be at work.
Positive place of employement
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Noblesville, INDecember 1, 2016
The employees at Pizza Hut have a high energy. They are encouraging and act more in a family matter than as co-workers. The work is fast past and long hours but also rewarding. The management is encouraging and I am proud to be part of that team.
Pros
Employee Discounts, Vacation Time, Insurance, Retirement Plans
Cons
No breaks and expensive health care
I really enjoyed working here
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Scottsville, KYDecember 1, 2016
I enjoyed working here, I had regulars who came in and requested that I be there server. The management was awesome as well. The only reason that I left this job is because I became pregnant and had to be on bed rest. I love Pizza Hut.
Typical Restaurant Workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Whitehall, OHDecember 1, 2016
It was your typical restaurant workplace. Most nights were fairly busy and there was always something to do no matter the position you had. Management could use improvemnet.
Pros
Daily cash
Cons
Managemnet
its ok at best
Cook (Current Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CADecember 1, 2016
the typical day is i come to work and make pizzas as customers call the orders in, but and sometimes it can get busy but its not that hard to deal with.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
not enough hours
productive
csr (Former Employee) –  Ravenswood, WVNovember 30, 2016
great place to work as long as the work is available. great benifiets and fun to be on different job sites every couple weeks or months. pay was great when work as available
Okay job for an early teen
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCNovember 30, 2016
Its not a career. Its a highschool job or early adulthood. Management is good and its a great place to work for a first job. Many benefits, most of all, free pizza!!!!!
Back of House
Cook (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WANovember 30, 2016
Worked mostly back of house, and loved it. Mostly delivery, but also helped with freight, and prep. That, and it's nice to bring home a little $ in tips nightly..
pizza hut
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CANovember 30, 2016
job work balance its ok . compensation its the minimum but it was ok, job security was ok. management was great they work with ur schedule.
job culture ok
Pros
discounted lunches
was a friendly job
Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MONovember 30, 2016
easy to work at boss was nice learn how run shift and manage team members, felt like a family the hardest part was when it got real busy
n/a
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Haughton, LANovember 30, 2016
I absolutely loved this job. I would recommend it to anyone. It can get quite busy and stressful , but I enjoyed it. The pizza is really great I just really love this job.
Good benefits
Shift Manager/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  San Jacinto, CANovember 30, 2016
Walmart you get to learn alot and move up in the company fast. It is a very fast paste working environment that has some running alot and others helping alot.

2.9