Pizza Hut
5,646 reviews

Pizza Hut Employer Reviews

enjoyable place to work
Customer Service Technician (Former Employee), Statesboro, GAMarch 29, 2015
Pros: discounted pizza
Cons: hourly salary
great place to work, tips are great and the work hours are excellent.the management is pretty good but the pay is a bit low.
fast paced
Shift Leader/Manager (Former Employee), waterbury,ctMarch 29, 2015
Working for pizza hut was an experience , the management was a joke, co-workers were okay but didnt deserve the treatment from the upper level employees. the hardest part of the job was being understaffed and having to find solutions to beat the rush. the most enjoyable part was getting to be personal with the customers and remembering their names,orders,etc.
Horrible management, don't waste your time.
Team Member (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CAMarch 29, 2015
Pizza hut is a great place to work, but managers are not trained very well. Schedules are made last minute and changed overnight. Deliveries are looked at as the least important thing, which results in customers yelling at you. Would rather work ANYWHERE else.
Fun and relaxed
CUSTOMER SERVICE/ CASHIER (Former Employee), Aurora, COMarch 27, 2015
This job was definitely a great starter job for teens starting out in the world. Even while attending school. Flexible hours. And very family like.
fun workplace
Server (Former Employee), New Rochelle, NYMarch 27, 2015
Cons: healthcare and no breaks
fun place to work but management needs more improvement. Helps with communication skills. Co-workers are up to par but still can use some improvements also.
Fun non serious workplace
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Cabot ARMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Free Pizza
Cons: Short hours not even 30 a week
Great people Great customers. I loved my co workers. There was no hard part of the job everyone pitched in with their teamwork, Management cant keep a store manager though.
flexible hours to work
Shift Leader (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHMarch 26, 2015
It's an OK job for a student because of flexible hours and friendly environment, but wouldn't want to be there forever. Doesn't pay enough for living expenses.
Fast paste Job
Server/Cashier (Former Employee), Bunkie, LAMarch 26, 2015
This job requires you to halve multitasking skills. Customer service is major skill needed to work at this job in order to make the customers happy.
Typical day at pizza hut
Manager (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Discounted lunch
Cons: No breaks
Once i arrive to work i have set the safe time and prepare a deposit then i have to do a food count for the day. I have to cut on all the appliances such as the fryer, oven and make table. I have to prepare the fruit and veggies. Then begin my prep of pizzas for the day. After about 1 hour the safe should have opened. Now i have to do a full safe count and open two registers. The hardest part of this job is timing. The most enjoyable part of this job is seeing regular customers and building that relationship.I learned so much from this job such as team work is key, and its better to ask for help then expect it so that when it doesn't come you aren't so let down.
Great Job
Kitchen (Former Employee), Mount Pleasant, MIMarch 26, 2015
I cooked pizzas and other food, lead people to do the correct things, cleaned all equipment, and open and closed the business.
Fast paced environment
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Waukegan, ILMarch 26, 2015
Your coworkers can really make or break a place like this. I was fortunate with the kind of people I worked with. Almost everybody knew when it was time to joke around and when it was time to buckle down and get to work. The managers at my particular location were adept at managing any issues between coworkers that would have made it a bad place to work. On weekends and other busy periods, you could expect a high work tempo that kept you on your feet. Really the only downside is that almost all positions were at minimum wage (or less for tipped positions) so quite a bit could be asked of you with very little in the way of benefits or compensation to make up for it.
Good place to work with friendly staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sapulpa, OlahomaMarch 25, 2015
A typical day at work would start off with a friendly greeting from my coworkers. The staff there always had something nice or fun to say.
Enjoyed working with the Co workers there.
Delivery Driver/Production Crew/ Seasonal Employee (Former Employee), Abbeville, SCMarch 25, 2015
Working a Pizza Hut, was a good summer job to have while I was attending college. I was able to use my great interpersonal skills, and able to provide great customer service on a daily bases.
Fun &fast
Shift Lead (Management) (Former Employee), Frankfort, KYMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Co-workers
Cons: Management
Customer service and cooking, upper management was bad, most of my co-workers were great, very fun to work with. after management changed out the place became a zoo. the hardest part of working there was the new management.
Quality staff and enviornment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Seaford, DEMarch 25, 2015
i had multiple different jobs inside of pizza hut from delivery driver to customer service rep. i had a constant line of communication with customers and management. the staffing around me were highly enjoyable people who produced according to the standard at a high level
Fun place to work
Server (Former Employee), Pikeville, KYMarch 25, 2015
This was a great place to work. Most of the managers were very helpful and nice. They made sure I was doing okay during busy hours and always offered assistance when needed. The co-workers were a great group of people to work with.
Fun place to work at!
Waitress (Former Employee), Brownsville, TXMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Free lunch sometimes, flexible hrs
Cons: no breaks, no benefits
A typical day at work was great. I always had money in my pockets. This was actually my first job. Being a waitress isn't easy at all. Please always tip your servers, they are trying their best to help you. My co-workers were super nice. The hardest part of the job was the food rush during rush hour. Sometimes I was alone because of cut backs but it was cool. I had a lot of fun. The managers were very nice. The most enjoyable part of the job was trying out the new food. MMMM...Pizza.
Young and Fun Co-workers.
Customer Service Representative/Cook (Current Employee), Hawthorne, CAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Interact with different people daily.
Cons: Always under-staffed.
Busy with pizza making.

Co-workers are cool.

Hardest to please the customer.

Most enjoyable part is making great pizzas.
Just no
customer service representative (Former Employee), Port Charlotte, FLMarch 24, 2015
once again another employer who doesn't want to pay employees or give them hours. Also the manager kept leaving us alone because her husband would throw a hissy fit. Don't waste your time, the working conditions are as bad as their pizza.
a job
Waitress/Hostess (Former Employee), South Boston, VAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: food
Cons: not enough money or hours
Pizza Hut was my first job. It was an okay job just didn't get paid enough. I waited tables , sat and greeted customers. I learned to get along with people and keep good and positive attitude. The hardest part of my job was remembering orders. The most enjoyable part, was just being able to have a job.

1 2 3 4 5

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more

Pizza Hut Salaries