Pizza Hut Employee Reviews in United States

Found 7,508 reviews matching the search
Friendly environment
Manager in Training (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTJuly 28, 2016
I worked for Pizza Hut on and off for a few years, started out as a driver, then worked kitchen, and then trained for assistant manager. There were a lot of changes with management and policies, it was hard for others, but I managed. Sad to see the place closed though, would work for them again.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
healthcare
Laid back and easy.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Pontiac, ILJuly 28, 2016
Get to work, stock everything, start taking orders, giving people food and drinks, working the cash register, making pizza, folding boxes, sweeping, and mopping.
Pros
Free food.
Cons
no breaks
Productive And Fun Workplace To Bring Children
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJuly 28, 2016
My Review At Pizza Hut Very Great Because I Was Never Late To Work. I Was Always On Time And Ready To Work. I Never Disrespected My Team Members Or Supervisors. I Got Along with Everyone At Pizza Hut. It Was Very Good Work Experience.
Pros
Free Discounts
Cons
Short Breaks And Bathrooms
pizza hut
Cook (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAJuly 28, 2016
pizza hut is a nice place to eat with family and friends. Working at this company i enjoy it and meet good peoples. I learned how to make any kind of pizza and the management was excellent. Once i learned everything i need to know from making the pizza and cooking it there was no other hard thing about my job.
Great learning experience
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Laurens, SCJuly 28, 2016
I absolutely loved working as a waitress. I enjoyed bringing home money every night. All the coworkers joked around with each other. Great atmosphere.
okay workplace
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  West Jordan, UTJuly 28, 2016
pizza hut is an alright place they dont pay well but it was fun working with friends the atmosphere was energetic it was an alright place to work
Productive and fun workplace.
Driver/Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Goodland, KSJuly 27, 2016
You'll make some good friends here, work for a while—and everyone seems like family. I worked here for 4 years and the people here were great even the ones that come and go. It can be a bit fast paced but once you get it down you'll be on top of it. One of my very first legit jobs and couldn't be more proud.
Pros
Free food, made life long friends, easy to learn
Cons
fast paced esp rush hours, no benefits but it's more of a part time job unless you're management
Very enjoyable place to work. Everyone is down to earth and fun.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Oak Hill, WVJuly 27, 2016
A typical day at Pizza Hut consisted of basic restaurant work. The employees were friendly and knew their job well. Management was easy going. The hardest part was not the work, the employees, or management, it was the fact I had to leave due to my daughter being hospitalized for several months in another state.
Pros
Free lunches, easy scheduling, flexible hours
Cons
Vacations, paid time off
pizza hut
sever (Current Employee) –  Andover, KSJuly 27, 2016
the management there is so fun. customers are pretty nice. I would work there longer if I wasn't going to college.
Very fast paced business and demanding, but fun crew to work with
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Winterville, NCJuly 27, 2016
Again, job was very fast paced. worked constantly to provide excellent standards for customers and management.
The management crew itself was easy to work with, and they were very involved in solving customer and employee problems.
The hardest part of this job was working long hours and helping with any customer complaints.
The best part of the job was being able to provide excellent service to customers and have them leave happy.
Enjoyed working with the team and customers
RGM (Former Employee) –  Reed City, MIJuly 27, 2016
I enjoyed the crew I worked with and the customers we serviced. While it is a high stress environment it also can be a fun and enjoyable work place.
Pros
Plenty of work hours
Cons
High stress
conditions depend on who is your leader
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GA 31088July 27, 2016
I have had ups and downs with Pizza Hut. most depended on what type of boss I had. I learned a lot and I came to a point where I could no longer grow or advance through my employment with them.
Cons
general managers work 16 hr shifts often, may not leave to get food, may not eat from their pizza hut, sometimes you work well over 65 hrs a week, there is no pay change if salaried. no home life for general managers.
Great job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bartlett, TNJuly 26, 2016
This job was great they made everyone feel so secure the job was absolutely amazing it was a very great job easy to learn how to do
Hard work and learning the first time instructions work presented
Cook (Former Employee) –  Wiggins, MSJuly 26, 2016
Typical day at work would include; stocking, prep work, cutting and finishing work of a pizza. I Learned how to cook, clean, and closing of a store at late hours. Management was constructive and enduring to the task of keeping costumers satisfied. Co-workers were coming and going. Hardiest part of the work was pulling double shifts with little encouragement, and in conclusion, the most enjoyable part of the job was the costumers smile when pizza and other products were made correctly as well as coworkers being cheerful and motivated.
Pros
Discounted food
Cons
Late hours
productive
Cook (Former Employee) –  Bessemer, ALJuly 26, 2016
Tiring always busy making the product providing for the bussiness mentally and physically accepting any behavior from employees as well as customers
Pros
good money
Cons
healthcare
first job
Food Prep/ dishwasher (Former Employee) –  South Boston, VAJuly 26, 2016
was given other employees work to do. worked very few days but made the most of them. It was a summer job. I usually washed dishes and prepped food
Pros
free food
Cons
bad employees
Lunch buffet was busy
Waitress (Former Employee) –  King, NCJuly 26, 2016
Greeted and seated customers got drinks and orders. Answered phones and took orders. Kept dinning area clean and salad bars stocked and clean. Always made sure to keep customers happy.
It is fun at first, over-time it is not enjoyable
Customer Service Representative/Cook (Current Employee) –  Dallas, GA 30157July 25, 2016
Typically, days at Pizza Hut are either very fun and productive or very down and stressful. My co-workers are sometimes pretty cooperative, but other times the job doesn't seem very enjoyable for them. I've been there for 2 years and I have only gotten a .50 raise on my paycheck and the job including customer service, disrespectful customers, shady company policies are not worth 7.50 an hour. The most enjoyable part of the job is the preparation of food and also cleaning the make table before the end of a shift. The hardest part of the job is dealing with rude and/or demanding customers and also the attempt to leave on time. Also, there are no breaks even after four hours of working. I enjoy steady days where I can leave on time however, it is very rarely. Sometimes favoritism is shown and also busy days bring a lot of stress and different attitudes among everyone.
Pros
Free Food on some items; 50% or 20% off of bigger items
Cons
No breaks, rude customers, poor pay, no raises, over-working
Cook/Prep/Dishwasher/Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Andover, KSJuly 25, 2016
Pizza Hut was my first job. I enjoyed the fact that I was cross-trained for different positions and became knowledgeable of every station.
Good Place To Work
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Humble, TXJuly 24, 2016
I like working here. I enjoy my employees and my boss. I work hard and so does everyone else.
I have dealt with a lot of rude customers and some wonderfully nice ones.
I learned to further develop my patience with people.
I most enjoy being able to see our team accomplishments day by day.
Pros
Free Personal Pans, great coworkers, work around appointments
Cons
No lunch breaks, Salaried, 50 plus hour weeks

2.9