Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Found 7,837 reviews matching the search
Fast paced workplace
Server/Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Oakdale, LASeptember 27, 2016
A typical day consisted of opening the store, greeting customers, taking orders, answering the phone, etc. while working there I learned have to really multitask. Management could use some work. Each manager I had was rough around the edges along with my co-workers.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Didn't get breaks or lunch break.
Nice Environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Daly City, CASeptember 26, 2016
Good People to work with. Really great environment and friendly co-workers. The best part of the job is making the pizza and taking the orders for people.
The management can be improved.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 26, 2016
Some of the managers think they are superior of others and take advantage of the power that they are given. Not alot of opportunities are offered nor benefits. Also, some of the new hired employees get paid more or the same as some of the workers who have been there for years. Many things need to be fixed, but first a succesful company like Pizza Hut should not only care about the customers, but the employees representing their company as well.
Pros
Discount for lunch
Cons
Short breaks, little to no benefits
great job
CASHIER/FOOD PREP B (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 26, 2016
Was great at the time being. Really enjoyed the people I worked with plus management were also a wind full crew to work with.. Just wish there were more benefits.
overall a decent temporary place
Restaurant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CASeptember 26, 2016
Not a place to make your career at. The job itself is not bad but but the retention rate is low and majority of applicants are minors or its there first job.
Fun work place
Server (Current Employee) –  Terre Haute, INSeptember 26, 2016
I love working with my coworkers at Pizza Hut. Everyone is family there. You are able to joke around with each other and with the bosses and it not be to stick or to hard.
Working with people is fun to me. I love interacting with people. However difficult they can be or how ide they can be. It's always fun working there.
Okay
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  NCSeptember 26, 2016
Good first good to start with. It can get crazy at times and customers are sometimes very nasty with their attitudes but it can teach you patience.
Pros
Depending on store good coworkers
Cons
No real breaks
Fun place to work. good management
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Liberty, MOSeptember 25, 2016
Love working there and interacting with customers good emoyees and work in environment. Love providing excellent customer srevice great, place to work.
Pros
Very flexible work place
Cons
Could be better at follow through in some training areas
Fun place to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Booneville, MSSeptember 24, 2016
It is a fun job, yet you bust your tail and get no pay for the work you do. The workers are friendly is you're open to them. However, all corruption breaks loose when the audit comes in.
Pros
Discounted food, friendly workers
Cons
Hard work no pay
it was a fun place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 24, 2016
It was ok not enough money. I couldnt stay working there. I wouldnt advise any single parent working there. The people there were fun to work with i love being a driver. It was a great experiance.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHSeptember 24, 2016
Pizza Hut was my first real job I loved it especially being a driver it was amazing if I still had a car I would apply now I love to drive. My co-workers and managers were amazing to made work feel like home
I like pizzas. The pizzeries are good places. Good and practical job.
Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  USASeptember 24, 2016
My experience in Pizza Hut was very nice. I ate all kinds of pizza, I was feeling too close to american and world culture. I think ,really american people are great customers. They inspired me.
Pros
Employes meals are great. I loved it
Cons
My co workers dont speak english. Just like me, basic english. You cannot improve your english skills
A good place to work if you are a hard worker.
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, NJSeptember 23, 2016
The management is all young because they promote from within based on time you have been there but fail to train basic management skills. If you are a person who is good at customer service and can work in a very immature and unprofessional environment then working at any pizza hut restaurant is the job for you.
Pros
Quick and easy promotion
Cons
Compensation is terrible
fast-paced and fun workplace
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GASeptember 23, 2016
pizza hut was a fast-paced and fun workplace I was always busy doing something when I worked there. I was a customer representative so I answered the phone and took peoples orders and I also had cleaning tasks everyday.
Pleasant
Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Suwanee, GASeptember 23, 2016
Not only was the crew I worked with on a daily basis amazing, but the company, itself, was highly respectable and a joy to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, INSeptember 23, 2016
It was a fast paced environment and it worked with my school subject. They were friendly and fun to work with. I would work there again.
fast-paced and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbia, ILSeptember 22, 2016
productive and fun workplace
Shift Leader/Cashier (Former Employee) –  North DakotaSeptember 22, 2016
it was fun and the people were great and it was a good work place and they stood up for me when i couldn't attend work. They were trusting and i never backed up on paying bills because the pay was good
Pros
paid vacation, free food
Cons
short breaks
Great money, nice staff, and fast pace
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHSeptember 22, 2016
When you hear Pizza Hut you don't think major restaurant experience, but being one server in a packed room on a Friday night means you have to be the hostest, take drink/food order, put in the food, take out the food, bus the tables, clean the dishes, ring people out for carry out and dine in, answer the phones, and try not to loose your mind. It is very fast paces, though I love it. I know I just need to work hard and keep a smile on my face. If you are kind to people and understanding to there concerns they will have a better experience. I also have more appreciation for different jobs people have in the resturant.
Pros
great money, flexible with my schedule, nice people
Cons
short staffed, but this makes me very prepared for a super busy night
Pizza pizza fun, love doing it
Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Helena, ARSeptember 22, 2016
I have dream of being a pizza tossing kind of guy once I join to the the experience was more than I had expected every kid love pizza and to join a pizzas making team was one I couldn't wait to join

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9