Pizza Hut
5,819 reviews

Pizza Hut United States Employee Reviews

This is a great oppurtunity for a certain group of individuals.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INApril 25, 2015
This would be a great place to work for certain people. The days are long here, Pizza Hut opens in the middle of the day. 10 hours a day and you do not start until 9am or later is hard if you have children and would like to be involved in their daily routine.
very productive
delivery driver (Former Employee), Madisonville, TNApril 25, 2015
It was a great job to have. It was very easy and fun. All the employees were very nice and very outgoing. I honestly loved my job at Pizza Hut!
Pizza Hut
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Simpsonville, SCApril 25, 2015
I honestly enjoyed my experience delivering pizzas while balancing in shop work & being on deliveries. I learned alot about the inside of a pizzeria. My coworkers were very sincere people and actually cared about who you were as a person. The most enjoyable part of the job though was actually making the deliveries and meeting the different kinds of people.
Being a Server is Okay
Server (Former Employee), Cicero, ILApril 25, 2015
Pros: discounts on the food, tips
Cons: closing by yourself, sweeping carpet
I was a server at Pizza Hut, it was an alright job, I liked the tips the most, especially considering I only made like $5/hour.
It was a good environment, everyone was really nice and helped me if I needed it.
Really my only complaint was when one server closed they had to stay SUPER late to clean up the whole dining room and everything else they had to do.
Like sometimes the managers had to wait for me to leave because there was so much to do, not to mention we had to sweep carpet floors, and that took forever,.
But overall I didn't mind working there.
good work enviroment
Closing Cook (Former Employee), wichita,ksApril 24, 2015
I would make the pizza's for the customers. I learn that making the food their was pretty intense. The co-workers were ok but some times pretty lazy. The hardest part was.. when the screen would fill up with orders, you have so many minutes to get that order out. Most enjoyable part of the job was.. closing time.
Producive
Customer service (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 24, 2015
I learned customer service, taking peoples order, operating credit card/cash register. Team work with my fellow co-workers. Built great relationship with my managers. The hardest part of Pizza Hut is closing hour, it's not difficult but it's tedious cleaning up the store and take orders after closing hours. The enjoyable part is satisfying the customer.
this job was good
Crew Member (Former Employee), richmond ,vaApril 24, 2015
I can only remember sometimes I helped make the pizza , I also seat the customers to the table, i also wait tables,The hardest part of this job was cleaning after wards it was a mess.
ok
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Smyrna, GAApril 24, 2015
Pros: co workers were amazing
Cons: over worked and under paid
Pizza Hut was an ok place to work. Over worked at times and under paid. The co workers that i worked with were amazing and are what allowed me to stay for 5 years.Pizza Hut was a stepping stone to a great future.
Excellent College Job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Wilmington, NCApril 23, 2015
Pros: Extremely flexible Hours, nice people, cash tips at the end of the day.
Cons: No room for advancement, no raises, minimum wage, wear and tear on the car.
As a delivery driver the typical day is mostly about delivering the food to the customer. Other tasks are doing dishes, answering phones and taking out the trash. The management is nice, at least at the store level. They are very willing to work around my, admittedly, insane collegiate schedule which is very appreciated. My co-workers have been, for the most part, very friendly and quite nice. However, easily the hardest part of the job, any job that relies on tips really, is that it is a very "feast or famine" kind of position. The more days you work the more money you can make, to impressive numbers really.
bad management
Team member/ Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Alma, ARApril 23, 2015
I was a delivery driver. I didn't like the job. The management team did not work well with employees. NO communication. Bad training.
Good first/summer job
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Richmond, KYApril 23, 2015
It is a great starter job. Advancement isn't too hard and the job though stressful can teach you a lot if you are willing to learn and be open minded.
ehh....
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INApril 23, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: nonexistent breaks, poor health insurance
its a great part-time, supplemental job. if this your only job, its going to be rough planning for anything in the future. good luck
Fun work place
Cook (Former Employee), Saranac Lake, NYApril 23, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: Short Breaks
Customers and co-workers are great. Always have a smile on there faces. Fun environment. Great chance at advancement.
terrible place to work
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNApril 23, 2015
forced to work in a building that is literally falling apart. management has no clue what they are doing the tips are good but thats really the only thing that it has going for it.
Fun fast paced place to work.
Driver, Server, Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Clarksville, MDApril 22, 2015
Pros: Free lunch, flexible hours, great co-workers
Cons: Can get tedious
Fun, laid-back place to work. Can be fast paced and stressful at times, but overall it was a rewarding work experience. Hurray for good tippers!
Good job not career
Pizza Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Bartonville, ILApril 22, 2015
It is a good job, The people and friends are people i will continue to stay in contact with. Some of the management was not idea or the best to their employees. For the most part it was a good job
not for me
kitchen staff (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INApril 22, 2015
Pros: got to make my own food
Cons: disliked the job all together
i needed a job that would allow me to move up in the company to better take care of my family. they didn't give me a chance to show them anything i could really do. i could have done a lot more
Enjoyed working for this company
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Hanford CAApril 22, 2015
The management at this location is great. They are very eager to help their employees and work hard just like everyone else. The store offers an easy going comfortable environment.
slow
Wait Staff (Former Employee), West Lebanon, NHApril 22, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: stressed out 24/7
come in and wait on people, cash them out, clean store, answer phones, make and prepare food.

Learned how to deal with unhappy customers and not take it personal

management was friendly and respectable

coworkers were nice

hardest part was doing all the typical day jobs at once while being the only waitress on deck

enjoyable part was seeing the regulars
Great place to work with great people
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Vandalia, ILApril 22, 2015
Pizza Hut has provided me with the great opportunity to become a manager. I have been able to show responsibility and leadership. I am respected for the hard work that I put into the company.

1 2 3 4 5

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more

Pizza Hut Salaries