Pizza Hut
6,286 reviews

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Fast Paced but enjoyable place to work
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Twin Falls, IDJuly 3, 2015
Pros: cheap lunch
Cons: healthcare and vacation
The job is easy to learn. It is an enjoyable place to work.
The managers are wonderful and ill work well with scheduling.
Younger employees mainly, but it brings life into the workplace.
Mediocre, entry-level restaurant job
Server/Team Member (Current Employee), Havre de Grace, MDJuly 3, 2015
Pros: Seeing cute little kids, good dental insurance
Cons: Bad pay, somewhat lazy management
The pay isn't very good, because people don't tip well at Pizza Hut. And in Maryland, restaurants can pay you a minimum wage of about $3.26-3.63 an hour (this Pizza Hut doesn't pay more than $4 an hour to any Team Member). This location is always short staffed and thus co-workers have a bad attitude because they're too stressed out. The only great things about working here are seeing the little kids color-in pictures on the papers we give them, and you are offered dental care from Delta Dental, which is a very good insurance company.
Created a friendly productive work enviroment
Shift Managment (Former Employee), Woodstock, GAJuly 3, 2015
I open the store, start the crust and cashiers stations. set up opening paperwork and test food products. Working with this company was a great learning experience for future leadership skills.
Nice job for cooks
Cook (Former Employee), Pizza Hut in RockvilleJuly 2, 2015
Pros: free food when there was extra pizzas
Cons: staying in one place
I worked in the kitchen cooking the pizzas which wasn't that bad. The busiest time was dinner so the tickets would pile up, but as long as you keep your work area properly stocked, it wasn't that bad. when it want busy you would help with prep work for the next day or make pizza boxes.
Great! Fun! Energetic!
SHIFT MANAGER (Former Employee), Kettering OhioJuly 2, 2015
Pros: free meals, discounts for friends
Cons: no health care as part time or hourly.
Terrific place to grow. There is so much to do and learn you are constantly growing and learning. In a friendly and fast pace environment the coworkers are so much fun and encouraging as you work as a team to achieve the goal that you need for the day. The hardest part is that sometimes the number of orders can become overwhelming. Most enjoyable part is getting to see the happy faces of people as you serve them pizza.
Good for high schoolers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Discounts on pizza
Cons: Pathetic pay, management, no benefits
Teaches you how to serve people and provide customer service... management was very lazy and pay was lousy considering Pizza Hut makes its millions on millions from the effort of its employees, all I have to say
N/A
Customer Service/Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Thornton, COJuly 1, 2015
Did not pay enough, did not care about employees. I learned how to treat customers with respect even if they where mad or angry.
Great experience
Waiter, cook and cashier (Former Employee), San Benito, TXJuly 1, 2015
I was happy to learn more about the food industry, along with perfecting my skills in handling money when I was cashier. A typical day would involve taking people's orders, and handing them to the cooks. I would check on a table around three times during their visit. I learned to communicate better. I saw some flaws in management due to favoritism, but overall it was okay. Some co-workers were great and hard working while others were lazy. I would not say the job was hard at all except when we were overcrowded and customers started to become anxious. I loved working around my favorite food.
Good place to meet new people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Decatur, GAJuly 1, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: 90%
Overall Pizza Hut is a good place to connect with people and get to know local customers but as for as the job itself it can use a lot of improvement on how they treat their employees.
good
Driver (Former Employee), Yucca Valley, CAJuly 1, 2015
i love that job evey one worked in syinc untell new mamnegment came and mest everything up that places was popin now i here they dont get mini customers, wonder why?
Very fun, productive, and protective workplace with great management
Server/Hostess/Cashier (Current Employee), Newton, KSJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Great atmosphere and management
Cons: Limited benefits
A typical day at Pizza Hut consists of great management showing you and helping you advance in the industry, your co-workers by your side when you're about to fall, and an overall great and productive atmosphere.
Every day I learn new things about our store and advance my skills in the industry. The hardest part of my job is really nothing. I find every job in the store and industry to be very straight-forward and easy to follow out. Yet the most enjoyable part of my job had to be coming into work everyday to a great environment.
Very stressful enviroment
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Fairfield, OHJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Free Pizza
Cons: No stability in Tips
I would say this was a bad example of what a Pizza Hut should be. The management would change monthly which caused chaos. The store was dirty and outdated. Anytime I had a question or issue Pizza Hut corporate could not assist me.
Many times a day you have a good laugh. I have learned many things, including how to make deposits and even to cook. My general manager is great
Head Server (Current Employee), purcell okJune 30, 2015
My experience at pizza hut has been amazing. some days are better than others but that is any job. Even when times are stressful the team members have always found ways to cheer you up. Its not like working with coworkers, it's like a family.
Great job
Restaurant CSR/ server (Former Employee), pine bluff,arJune 30, 2015
I loved working at pizza hut I loved and answering phones and helping people place their orders. I was almost a manager but I didn't think I was ready at my age
The place was a fun place to work and great people
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Mishawaka, INJune 30, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, Vacation
depending if I closed or opened- I made sure who was coming in for a shift to put them at their stations to take care of customers. I would seat or help with the pizza orders to get out in a timely manner.
I loved to interact with the customers, My store manager was a great person with compassion
Great Flexible Schedule
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Chesapeake, VaJune 30, 2015
Overall great place to work. Fun friendly family environment. Would always go back to provide a helping hand. Also great food.
Productive and fun workplace
Cook (Former Employee), Abington, MassachusettsJune 30, 2015
Pros: half off food
Cons: hardly got any breaks
Pizza hut was a job that really required you to be fast, and i believe that it has taught me a lot. The work was fun, and i will miss it.
high pace work enviroment
Manager/ cook (Former Employee), 5149 N ProspectJune 30, 2015
Pros: Good employees
Cons: No free lunches
Do my manager counts before i start my shift, cook prep or take orders if needed. Clean the store, do my nightly manager inventory and drop the cash into the safe, close the store down for the night.

I learned how to think in different ways as a manager, I learned how to satisfy the customers while trying to deal with managing the store.
You will like this job at first then get annoyed
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Panorama City, CAJune 30, 2015
As a CSR you are responsible for competing all task inside the store, such as answering phones, washing dishes, handling the cashier, preparing the food and providing great customer service. This job is great for part time.
professional and fun work enviroment
Server (Former Employee), Plant City, FLJune 29, 2015
I had a great experience working for pizza hut. The constant change and effective training made the job a fun place to work!

1 2 3 4 5

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more

Pizza Hut Salaries