Pizza Hut
5,250 reviews

Pizza Hut Employer Reviews

Easy but low money
waitress (Former Employee), Tulia, TxJanuary 23, 2015
It is a good place to work if it is just a job for you when you are not working your main job. It is very slow paced. The management is good and the work place is not a bad place to be.
Pizza Hut Chapel Crossing
Manager/Delivery Driver/Cook (Former Employee), Brunswick GAJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: over time, fun atmosphere, paid training
Cons: lots of hours, on your feet 14+ hours, extremely demanding, no benefits
Pizza Hut as a company is great, the pay could be better, but its a fast food place. I did enjoy how fast paced it was, you have to be on your game at all times. The crew was very friendly and worked very well together. I also made a decent pay check delivery, better than managing.
Unfriendly
Customer Service, Cook, Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 23, 2015
Management unwilling to work with school or other job scheduling. Did not schedule properly. Did not properly stock inventory.
Fast paced, fair management and co-workers, but negative work environment.
Cook (Current Employee), Idaho Falls, IDJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: discounts.
Cons: no breaks, impossible when ill to call in, managers expect more from crew then they do themselves, constant criticism: not constructive, and unnecessary negative verbal inclinations.
Typical day is fast paced.
Learned to work multiple positions at once, and work well under pressure. Resolving customer conflict.
Management was fair.
Co-workers were fair.
Hardest part of the job was getting a set schedule.
Most enjoyable part of this job was making pizza, which is a surprisingly fun process.
It's someting and simple
Cook (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: pay is decent, i can tolerate most of my fellow employees, and tasks are fairly simple
Cons: some people show little to no motivation and work ethic.
I get my typical work and set up done within the first few hours and spend the rest of my day doing what I'm asked to do or tending to customers. I learned my work ethic is good compared to most. Management does " Just Enough ". Co-workers are just there to do minimal and get out with a few exceptions. Hardest part would be the heavy-duty cleaning I apply from time to time. I get along with mostly everyone and I'm trusted to do my job
Fast Food
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: free pizza/discounts
Cons: little to no breaks/never offered lunch breaks/poor management
It is what it is when you work for a fast food company. Everyone seemed pretty negative at Pizza Hut. The managers there always picked favorites and even though I had been there longer than two other people they were offered management positions before I was. I was very capable of doing everything there and the other two did not have the experience of a delivery driver and hardly ever did the cash register. I worked my rear off for this company every day and it seemed to pay little to no benefit. I did ask the store manager why he did not offer me a management position and he advised me I was too nice to be a manager. He completely freaked out when I quite which I thought was odd because apparently I was never good enough to move up in the company. I had fun delivering food and the tips were nice especially in the winter time however, I did not enjoy no health benefits or the way breaks and lunches worked.
friendly staff
Server (Former Employee), Alexandria, MNJanuary 21, 2015
the alexandria pizza hut had some of my favorite co-workers to date. they included me right away in things outside of work and made the work days fun and not a drag.
pizza hut time spent
Shift Manager (Former Employee), villa rica gaJanuary 21, 2015
I would open the store and turn all the equipment on,then start the prep for the day.then unlock the doors and open the store. I would then start making food, make sure the delivery drivers are in order and make their stops. Serve customers, answer the phones and place orders. I would then close up the store after doing all the dishes and line up the prep for the next morning. The doors were then locked.
great place
Cook/Prep (Former Employee), Metairie, LAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: not willing to transfer you
great food , great place to work , they worked with me for the most part when i had to leave for my kids when they were sick, they are good about being on time with paychecks, great envioroment. Pizza hut is a freindly place to work at and they te4ach you everything you need to know,
Liked Working with the employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAJanuary 21, 2015
The employees were great to work with. some of the managers were great, but the store manager favored curtain employees. on a daily basis we would take orders, fold boxes and prep pizza crusts.
A good place to work if you're looking for a career in the food industry.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 21, 2015
It was a great place to work while in school. They were flexible with hours.
Great 1st Job1
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 20, 2015
Great first job experience. Hectic, but fun environment. Customers were great!
Productive work environment.
Driver/Cashier (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 20, 2015
A normal day a Pizza hut included steady customers, friendly team members, and many lessons learned.
Fun place to work
DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee), Holland, MIJanuary 20, 2015
Got to see different people every day, and got to drive around pretty much everyday in the nice weather
PIzza Hut
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: great way to meet people, constant moving, not being stuck inside on those beautiful day
Cons: not being reimbursed for gas and mileage, wear and tear on vehicle
Pizza Hut was a great opportunity for me. I received a lot of social interaction, which further improved my communication skills. I met and worked with great people who I will never forget.
Flexible
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), kerrville, texasJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: flexible hours, friendly staff
Cons: not many drivers, extra hours
A typical day, I would start off and sign in to the computer and go to my station. I learned a lot about teamwork and being independent also the team I had were great, everyone dod there own job and helped out when they could. The hardest part of the day was around 5:00 to 7:00 because everyone was ordering dinner and I always was in a rush. The most enjoyable part of the day was at the end because I got to cash in my tips.
Fast Food
Cook, Driver (Former Employee), Helena, MTJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: the phone becomes you're enemy.
In a standard day you will answer phone calls, navigate a frustrating and counter-intuitive order entry system. tell angry customer's why their coupon does not apply, Cook, and Clean.

learn how not to take this job personally- the ordering system is confusing and can anger people. The semi anonymity of the phones allows customers to be vehement and cruel.
Fast paced
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 20, 2015
Always moving. Great team work, fun place to work if you enjoy fast paced, friendly service. Great opportunities to move up, expand into management. Slower weekdays, time to clean and organize. Overall, a pretty decent place to work at. Takes some practice to get the speed down, but is a lot of fun for younger adults
Great place to work with if you were in your early stages of your life.
Cook/Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: feee pizza
Cons: not enough pay
A typical day at Pizza Hut is to make pizza.
I learned that you can get burned by just anything there on the job.
Management is fun to work wit.
Co-workers tend not to have much clue about whats going on around their surroundings
Its the normal first job.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Leander, TXJanuary 20, 2015
This place is alright I moved up to management in 6 months. Everyone is nice it just has a high turn over rate.

1 2 3 4 5

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more