Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Found 8,592 reviews matching the search
Productive fun place to work
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Garner, NCJanuary 20, 2017
Pretty good job. Management was cool, easy to learn. Sometimes it can get hard in the kitchen but if you know what you are doing you should be okay. Learn how to prep and make pizzas and desserts
Fun work place
Cook (Current Employee) –  Laurinburg, NCJanuary 20, 2017
As a cook your day starts out by fill up the ( make table) where the pizzas are being made with what ever ingredients you need for your shift. And take out any frozen dough you may need for the day, which has to be thawed out. Workplace culture is good, there is a bunch of young people but and a few middle age people that work there too. So which ever group you fall in would be good. The hardest part is when you may have to work by yourself but sometimes you will have some help. The most enjoyable is the crew because everybody got something going on in their life. Management is ok to talk to especially if you need a day off.
Pros
The crew
Cons
Paid is not good
Productive and fast pacing job
Driver (Current Employee) –  San Luis, AZJanuary 19, 2017
Upon arrival, I usually arrive 10 minutes early, and start to work. I am the delivery, so when there is a pizza to deliver, I provide my own personal car and take the pizza to the door of the house. I have learned to work with others. Communicate with other people better and to be fast and quicker. The hardest part of the job would be not having any time for break. When there are no more deliveries, I always help other co-workers if the place is too busy. If it is not busy, I have to wash all the dishes that were used that day. The most enjoyable part of the job would be that I am able to communicate with others, and deliver the pizzas.
Pros
They are very flexible with my school schedule.
Cons
No breaks and no lunch
Great part-time employment place
Driver/ Server (Current Employee) –  Chipley, FLJanuary 19, 2017
I obtained great customer service experience and amply opportunity to interact with customers. Following this experience I feel well prepared to deal with most any situations.
Pros
Relax atmosphere
Cons
Available hours
Co-workers were nixe
Cashier, Waitress, and Host (Former Employee) –  South Boston, VAJanuary 19, 2017
Pizza Hut was alright while I was there! I really didn't get many hours because I was still in high school! Sometimes they didn't appreciate us over there either!
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short breaks, management
Awesome place to work
Pizza Hut Server (Former Employee) –  Crowley, LAJanuary 19, 2017
Manager was absolutely amazing treated me like I was her own child, staff was like family and my job was always done kn time or before time. I was a great server, never once got into any type of trouble or did anything wrong. Caught on quickly to everything. Was trained in no time.
Pros
Free lunches, breaks when no one was dining with us.
Bad management
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Herkimer, NYJanuary 19, 2017
On a daily basis I would go in and get a run down of the day so far, looked at who i had for the shift. Id be on the floor cooking, taking orders, being a cashier, using blast on any upset customers. Id decide when people went on breaks. I learned how to make weekly schedules, do truck orders, and close payroll. The management was okay until I got hurt on the job on 12/26/16 then they started cutting my hours, and treating me bad.
Pros
Great crew, great learning experiences.
Cons
No breaks, bad management, bad shift planning.
Great
Driver (Former Employee) –  Canton, GJanuary 19, 2017
Management was a little off but the people I worked with were great I always enjoyed going to work and never had a problem getting the task completed.
Overall a decent place to work.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Portage, WIJanuary 19, 2017
The management was relaxed, provided it wasn't an extremely busy day. Everyone was friendly. The more intense days hardly felt worth minimum wage, and I feel that's a low wage for the job. The most difficult part of the job was just keeping up with some of the extreme rushes.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Low pay
Great first job!
Crew Member/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJanuary 19, 2017
Pizza Hut is a great way to get the ball rolling. Great first job! After working for pizza hut I love and seek driving jobs. Pizza Hut allowed you to have a busy work day which in return, went by fast. Made lots of money and would recommend this job.
fun workplace
Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIJanuary 19, 2017
pizza hut was a great job looked forward to going to work was good team work everyone helped each other so the night go by faster it was morew like family then just a job i learned how to make pizza i also learned how to talk to people the right way on the job
A job worth keeping
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILJanuary 19, 2017
At first it seems a bit rocky. But with some effort and good leadership we can get the job done and fast. its a little stressing yes, but it fades fast.
Pros
food you order as an employee is 50% off, and tips are a plenty
Cons
sometimes angry customers are hard to deal with.
flexible schedule
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Plattsburgh, NYJanuary 19, 2017
I would rate this company a 5 star employees were easy to work with and the pay was good. The supervisors were great and easy to work with me. I would recommend this company to my friends
Pros
flexible hours
Pizza Hut is a fun job to have
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 19, 2017
Good job to have if you're going to school, want a full time schedule or just need some extra income. Pizza Hut is very flexible when it comes to scheduling.
Great people they where all fun to be around
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rincon, GAJanuary 19, 2017
Pizza hut was great actually work was easy all i did was pick up the phones when customers called ,made pizza boxes,got the customers when they came in and maybe drop the wings every once in a while but their pay is very low 7.25 and hour was not much to work with and my training sucked cause they where so buisy they could barely train me so after a couple weeks i called in and told them im out went picked up my last check and turned my uniform back in .
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Bad training
Productive and fun workplace
Server (Former Employee) –  Hearne, TXJanuary 19, 2017
This was my first job so I enjoyed it a lot! It was extremely easy and I loved being able to serve and interact with the customers in the way I did.
Pros
Easy shifts
Cons
No breaks
Cool people to work with and a whole lot of regulars.
Shift Leader/ Server (Current Employee) –  Kingston, NYJanuary 18, 2017
Like most jobs you would find that there is work to be done, so there should be no surprise when it is called upon you to step up to the plate or in this instance the 500 degree oven. The food industry is fast pace and high energy, so you wont get bored, but it can also become very stressful, however, when you have a strong staff and great communication between your fellow co workers it wont seem so bad.
review
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Palm Coast, FLJanuary 18, 2017
was a great place to work its very fast paced and alot of fun to see what people will put on their pizzas every one is different. the crew was alot of fun to work with and easy to work with.
Pros
1.05 personal pies
Cons
rarely get a break
Fun.
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  IndianaJanuary 18, 2017
Fun place to work. Great people to work with, and work for. Drama sucks, but that's what working with a bunch of high schoolers is all about. Great tips.
Fun, easy going, and fast paced
Pizza Hut Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Andover, KSJanuary 18, 2017
The managers and my coworkers are fun and easy to get a long with. The work is very easy going and schedule based, which I like. I also enjoy that it is fast paced.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9