Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Found 11,208 reviews matching the search
Productive work place with friendly employees and management team!
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mt. Pleasant, TXAugust 16, 2017
A typical day at work is exciting and around 2 in the afternoon, things start to die down. Make sure and do your check list! The management team is great and super friendly and so are the employees! It's really a laid back kind of environment.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Rarely get a promotion
Was Fun but stressful
Cook/Cashier/Prep/Managment (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 16, 2017
It was a great job, you just have to realize you work with may different types of people whom have various life situations and it seems to collide there. Working there, you have to cover for a lot of other peoples shifts cause they cant be bothered to come in and sometimes even call in.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
health benifits were pretty low when i was there
Work hard learn
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Perry, GAAugust 16, 2017
I had fun work I learn a lot think. We work together we help we service the community they favorite. The first time an my I had fun doing something i like.
Fast food
Crew Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 16, 2017
Pizza hut is general quick, fast and easy food. Quick turn over for both management and regular employees. Pay is better than nothing and very easy and basic expectations.
Easy, fast paced
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Chino, CAAugust 16, 2017
This job is very fast paced most of the time. The managers and employees are friendly. Opportunities of moving up in the company. Work most holidays and some days you cannot request off.
Great start up job
Host (Former Employee) –  Keokuk, IAAugust 15, 2017
I had this job while still in high school and it was a good experience for a first time job. I enjoyed the people I worked with and learned a lot about customer service.
Laid back
Pizza Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 15, 2017
Need new management the need some kind of incentives I like paid milage or stay at same pay rate throughout the entire shift then maybe they can keep drivers
Pros
Discount on pizza
Cons
Only get paid 4 dollars when out on delivery
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Raymond, MSAugust 15, 2017
A typical work day includes me dealing with various customers and trying to make them 100% satisfied, handling cash and making sure the store is ready for opening/closing
Pros
50% discount
Cons
healthcare
It was a great part time job
sever and csr (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIAugust 15, 2017
I loved working there, Just I worked too many hours and the people I worked with were not the nicest people. I learn a lot of new things like a how a business is run. The hardest part of my job was dealing with management.
Driving is good
Driver (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 15, 2017
Driving for Pizza Hut is good money. Otherwise, don't bother. The pay is the lowest of all pizza places. In addition to that, while driving brings good money via tips, the delivery fee is outrageous and does NOT go to the driver... instead, it takes a $3.50 chuck out of every delivery made.
Great place to work great hours easy job
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Copperas Cove, TXAugust 15, 2017
Its a very easy place ro work at clock in take orders or drive the pizza where it needs to go or even just make the pizza you learn the town pretty quickly and even lean people better hardest part of the job i would say is having to deal with some of the customers but over all its a great place to work today
Pros
Got to be out not suck in the building all day.
Cons
Had to pay for my lunch hard on my car
Productive fun work place
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Casa Grande, AZAugust 15, 2017
A typical day at work dish washing and smells of fresh baked pizza out the oven.Helping out when needed .Somtimes closing and stocking prep. Areas.Serving bevarages.
Pros
Lunch breaks
Cons
Good working enviroment
Worst Management Ever
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Batesville, ARAugust 15, 2017
Worst Management i have ever worked for. They act like little kids fighting over the same toy. The GM and her direct subordinate manager both are petty and immature. If either one has a problem with an employee they both have an issue whether or not the issue was valid or not. They cut your hours if you disagree with them on anything and they dont care about treating the rest of the management or the crew with any respect.
Poor training and management
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  VaAugust 15, 2017
My manager was lazy. Out of a 10 hour day stayed on the phone at least 8 of them
Little to no training.. Poor customer service skills. No one was held accountable but the dm cracked the whip.
Productive and fun
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Gassaway, WVAugust 15, 2017
Management was great.
Every day was productive and fun.
I've learned better on social skills and entertainment.
The best part of the job were the friendly coworkers.
Not a job for me
manager/server/driver (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 15, 2017
This job was great at first but then our over all boss had changed, and it was a miserable change for everyone. The guy had a high and mighty complex .
Fun environment to work in
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VAAugust 15, 2017
Pizza Hut provided a fun environment to work in but the store was poorly managed and not very clean. There were very little opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Free Lunch, fun environment, laid-back work ethic
Cons
Dirty, poor management
loved it
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 15, 2017
pizza hut was a great working experience. got the learn the ends and outs of pizza making, with hostess and waitress experience definitely wuld reccomend
Simple
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 15, 2017
Working at the Pizza Hut call center was fun and easy. I would take calls from customers to place their orders, check delivery times, or speak with an unhappy customer about their order (or lack thereof.) Although it would only be for 3-4 hours, I didn't like having to work on major holidays but it was a requirement. It was always easy to pick up extra hours, but for many it was a must due to the low pay. It is a good starter job or for part time extra money.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Holiday hours
An amazing job experience
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 15, 2017
It was a wonderful experience I loved working with everyone they made me smile and laugh they were like my family my managers are amazing so are my coworkers everyone was very respectful of each other it was a great job in fact it was a perfect job and I was glad to work there

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9