Pizza Hut
5,460 reviews

Pizza Hut Employer Reviews

FUN WORK PLACE
Server/ Cashier (Former Employee), Canton, MSFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: no break, not enough hours, not enough pay
This was the best job I have worked. I love to interact with people and this allowed me to do so. The one thing i disliked was the money. My manager never believed the amount of tips I got daily.
Not enough hours
Server/Waiter (Former Employee), Litchfield, MNFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: free pizza
Cons: no hours
You get the job and they give you lots of hours the first three weeks and then give you maybe a day a week! You need to be very sharp and quick at this job or else you get no hours. But overall its a okay place. Not my cup of tea though!
Very good environment to develop work skills.
Head Cook (Former Employee), Odessa, TXFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: very active and social.
Cons: the kitchen can get hot.
I loved working at Pizza Hut. I really enjoyed the entirety of the business. I learned how to manage my time effectively there and also learned applyable communication skills.
RGM (Former Employee), HoustonFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: long hours
Pizza Hut is a good company to work for. Just a lot of administrative work for a pizza place. Be prepared for new products and procedures. A lot of it helps the company grow but some is just useless.
Work as a team and day went by smoothly
Customer Service Rep/Cashier/Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Riverside, CAFebruary 24, 2015
Typical day at work consisted of getting everything set up for night crew, bagged wings, made pastas, take out trash. Co-Workers all got along. Hardest part of the job is closing the store and having to clean everything.
a very good entry level job
Cook (Former Employee), Paxton, ILFebruary 24, 2015
I learned how to prepare the food and wait on customers. I loved working with my co-workers and managers. Very fun place to work.
LAFB Food Court
FOREMAN, ARMY AIR FORCE EXCHANGE (Current Employee), Hampton, VAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: great hourly pay
Cons: short hours
I have been working for Army Air Force Exchange Services "AAFES" for three years. Recently i was promoted to a supervisor position. I enjoy training and learning new tasks on the job everyday.
Productive and fun workplace
CSR/Cashier (Former Employee), Metter, GAFebruary 24, 2015
Pizza Hut is always packed with other great employees and opportunities to move up. The company is also very well organized so that typical duties never fall behind schedule. The pay is great for a part time job and there is usually a pay raise every 6 months.
Out spoken and very friendly person
Shift Supervisor/Day Supervisor (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAFebruary 24, 2015
I would make sure that any complates are taken care of with the best thing i can do. I would make sure that all the drivers would be careful out on the riad ways
overall fun environment
Head Cook/Kitchen Manager (Former Employee), Winnfield, LAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: lenient with scheduling
Cons: not enough break time
fun, enjoyable environment. loved the employees. Managers were great. will work around your schedule if needed. A little short-handed on staff but employees always willing to help each other out.
Hard work, long hours.
Server/cook/CSR (Former Employee), Tucson, AZFebruary 24, 2015
For the less than minimum pay for every shift (deliver, waiting tables), hard on your vehicle, and the tips don't really add up.
The only positive is everyone is at least somewhat friendly who work there. Solidarity in suffering?
A good place to work.
General Manager (Former Employee), Mount Gilead, OHFebruary 24, 2015
This company loves to promote and grow their managers from within. I still maintain business contacts within in this company.
Previously at CUI
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Hoover, ALFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: was out of work when i found job and familiar with service
Cons: cable tv industry could not compete once customers had other options
They are a cable TV contractor. I accepted this job after being laid off from the local cable company. Typical day there was tracking 20 or so field technicians via Southern Linc as they completed assigned work installing cable TV services in the area. This was nothing like working for the cable company themselves. We did not have computer access to the cable company's database. All of the work was tracked on paper. I liked the fact that the owner of the company personally called me to work for him when he learned of my previous lay off. Later they let go all of my coworkers and left me in the dispatch room by myself. The most difficult part there was doing a follow up call to each customer to assure there visit with the cable contractor went accordingly.
Enjoyed the people
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Independence, IAFebruary 23, 2015
every day is different, the people that work there for the most part are great. You become a family and everyone truly cares about eachother.
Fun workplace
Cashier, Team Member (Former Employee), Zachary, LAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: fun workplace, awesome co-workers and managers
Cons: the heat and the income
Pizzahut would be a great beginning job. There is time to goof around without a manager watching your every move. The environment was hot and sweaty, considering you're next to 450 degree ovens the entire time. The co-workers and managers were friendly and welcoming. I learned a lot about a work/life balance from my general store manager because I was job shadowing him my senior year of high school.
Consistently busy work pace, with fun people.
Manager/Shift Lead (Former Employee), St. George, UTFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: free meals, tips, got to drive around, meet alot of people.
Cons: making four dollars a hour while on deliveries, wore out my car.
I would come in a hour before the stores set to open, get the registers set up with the correct amount of money, make sure I had a appropriate staff ready for the day, ensure food was safe and not expired. I learned how to do interviews and hire a staff, to run a store efficiently, and to be a efficient manager. The hardest part of the job was to always make delivery times, because you would have two deliveries at once and you would expected to make the food and go two different locations in under 30 minutes. The part of the job I enjoyed the most was having the opportunity to be a leader.
fun place to work
Hostess (Former Employee), mineral wells, TXFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: good management, hours
Cons: wages
Good management, fun place to work, good environment wages were a little on the lower side. They were also pretty flexible with school schedules.
I like the job because it gets me what I need but I'd rather do something else
Cook (Current Employee), Beaverton, ORFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: not free lunches but its a dollar for a personal pan and a 20oz drink
Cons: no real concept of breaks unless you smoke in my opinion
It's an easy job but if no one helps you it can be very difficult, if there was help all the time the job would be really good. My co workers make the job a lot of fun because they are good people just some crumble under pressure
Personally, I just had a bad all around experience
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Wildwood, FLFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: co-workers and management
Cons: customers screaming at you, using drugs and alcohol, everyone you meet will end up being disrespectful and hardly ever give tips.
Customers always used drugs around me when I showed up at their home, it's fast paced (Not a bad thing) stressful because I don't even know why I decided to be in the service industry in the first place.
I would recommend it to kids who want to start something, but only or a maximum of 6 months.
Waiter
Waiter (Former Employee), Tomahawk, WIFebruary 23, 2015
• Educated customers on menu items and assisted customers in selecting food and drink items
• Thrived in a friendly environment utilizing good communication skills with customers
• Assisted customers with questions and ensured each customer had a positive experience

1 2 3 4 5

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more