Pizza Hut
5,660 reviews

Pizza Hut Employer Reviews

Great Job
Kitchen (Former Employee), Mount Pleasant, MIMarch 26, 2015
I cooked pizzas and other food, lead people to do the correct things, cleaned all equipment, and open and closed the business.
Fast paced environment
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Waukegan, ILMarch 26, 2015
Your coworkers can really make or break a place like this. I was fortunate with the kind of people I worked with. Almost everybody knew when it was time to joke around and when it was time to buckle down and get to work. The managers at my particular location were adept at managing any issues between coworkers that would have made it a bad place to work. On weekends and other busy periods, you could expect a high work tempo that kept you on your feet. Really the only downside is that almost all positions were at minimum wage (or less for tipped positions) so quite a bit could be asked of you with very little in the way of benefits or compensation to make up for it.
Good place to work with friendly staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sapulpa, OlahomaMarch 25, 2015
A typical day at work would start off with a friendly greeting from my coworkers. The staff there always had something nice or fun to say.
Enjoyed working with the Co workers there.
Delivery Driver/Production Crew/ Seasonal Employee (Former Employee), Abbeville, SCMarch 25, 2015
Working a Pizza Hut, was a good summer job to have while I was attending college. I was able to use my great interpersonal skills, and able to provide great customer service on a daily bases.
Fun &fast
Shift Lead (Management) (Former Employee), Frankfort, KYMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Co-workers
Cons: Management
Customer service and cooking, upper management was bad, most of my co-workers were great, very fun to work with. after management changed out the place became a zoo. the hardest part of working there was the new management.
Quality staff and enviornment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Seaford, DEMarch 25, 2015
i had multiple different jobs inside of pizza hut from delivery driver to customer service rep. i had a constant line of communication with customers and management. the staffing around me were highly enjoyable people who produced according to the standard at a high level
Fun place to work
Server (Former Employee), Pikeville, KYMarch 25, 2015
This was a great place to work. Most of the managers were very helpful and nice. They made sure I was doing okay during busy hours and always offered assistance when needed. The co-workers were a great group of people to work with.
Fun place to work at!
Waitress (Former Employee), Brownsville, TXMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Free lunch sometimes, flexible hrs
Cons: no breaks, no benefits
A typical day at work was great. I always had money in my pockets. This was actually my first job. Being a waitress isn't easy at all. Please always tip your servers, they are trying their best to help you. My co-workers were super nice. The hardest part of the job was the food rush during rush hour. Sometimes I was alone because of cut backs but it was cool. I had a lot of fun. The managers were very nice. The most enjoyable part of the job was trying out the new food. MMMM...Pizza.
Young and Fun Co-workers.
Customer Service Representative/Cook (Current Employee), Hawthorne, CAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Interact with different people daily.
Cons: Always under-staffed.
Busy with pizza making.

Co-workers are cool.

Hardest to please the customer.

Most enjoyable part is making great pizzas.
Just no
customer service representative (Former Employee), Port Charlotte, FLMarch 24, 2015
once again another employer who doesn't want to pay employees or give them hours. Also the manager kept leaving us alone because her husband would throw a hissy fit. Don't waste your time, the working conditions are as bad as their pizza.
a job
Waitress/Hostess (Former Employee), South Boston, VAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: food
Cons: not enough money or hours
Pizza Hut was my first job. It was an okay job just didn't get paid enough. I waited tables , sat and greeted customers. I learned to get along with people and keep good and positive attitude. The hardest part of my job was remembering orders. The most enjoyable part, was just being able to have a job.
Fast pace work environment and less social.
Delivery Person (Former Employee), Baltimore MDMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Break when i want
Cons: people's attitudes
The most enjoyable thing about work was delivering pizzas. It was a stay to myself and ask questions if needed type of environment.
Enjoyable hospitable environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Decatur, GAMarch 24, 2015
I loved being in this environment Everyone worked as a team and worked as a family. If we were working late on a stressful, busy day, everyone stayed overtime together so nobody was overwhelmed with a task
Tense and hostile working conditions
General Manager (Former Employee), Westwego, LAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: required far to much of my time, broken chain of command
I loved the excitement and challenges of the busy days, it was really difficult working in a hostile environment. It was also hard to work when the store's bills weren't being paid consistently which costed a lost in profits and employees wages as well as loss of employees.
tiped so pay varies and managers are very young mostly work weekend nights
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Rockford, ILMarch 24, 2015
Pros: easy
Cons: tips
tips varies by the day
you don't have income security
you don't make enough for car maintenance
Managers are young and so its hit and miss with wich was good or in a good mood or not
schedules vary even if already set
leniency is high
great people
Production Worker (Former Employee), Billings, MTMarch 24, 2015
Pros: fast pace, fun, easy when u get the hang of it, and food
Cons: benefits, pay on the low side, and no overtime
Work day is with fun, interesting people who care, and it was always on the go. I found opportunity where hope was almost lost and confidence restored. Management they are wonderful individuals, down to earth, and humble, where I was, at least I can speak on. My co workers were amazing, unique and creative, full of energy to share with everyone around. Leaving was hard, to move on ward to another path in life. Learning new techniques and skills that can not only be used at work but at home as well but definitely enjoyed the fast past team work we all put in together on long days and nights.
A fun and nice place to work with a laidback atmosphere to it.
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee), South Whittier, CAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: Not being stuck inside the whole shift, freedom to drive for a paycheck.
Cons: Constant tension of getting lost.
On a typical work day, I was always tasked to delivery orders endlessly until there were no more to be delivered. When I was not out on delivery runs, I was helping the store stock up on toppings and the dough and sauce making for the cooks. I would interact with the manager who would teach me proper techniques for things sch as the fryer and how to cut the pizzas and other types of activities needed for the store.

I learned how to work in a semi-fast paced environment and how to interact with customers, coworkers and managerial type people.

The most difficult part of the job was the tension experienced when trying to find the address the order was to go to and occasionally getting lost.

The most enjoyed part of the job was the freedom to use my own vehicle and listen to my own music on deliveries and meeting different people along the way.
server
Server (Former Employee), Grand Haven, MIMarch 23, 2015
I worked at Pizza Hut for several years as a server. I loved working with people and it was very rewarding I worked very hard and learned how to make pizza and other things on the menu.
Pizza Pizza Pizza
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Dover, DEMarch 23, 2015
Pros: money
Cons: lost in the mix
it was ok, pizza was my first mobile job, didnt like it because when i got lost then the client would complain because the food was cold which is understandable. I didnt stay with the company long.
My Review
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Jackson, MIMarch 23, 2015
Pizza Hut delivery is the easiest job to learn, but takes skill and experience to get good tips. You do need to learn how to work with others and understand the needs of all different types of customers.

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more

Pizza Hut Salaries