Pizza Hut
3,824 reviews

Pizza Hut Employer Reviews

Productive, fun, easy environment.
Delivery Driver/Customer Service (Former Employee), Crystal River, FLApril 15, 2014
Pros: pizza
Cons: clock out for meal breaks
Great place to work for any position. The people are great, the food is great, and the job positions are awesome.
Positive career growth with emphasis on sales and devopement of customer focused teams.
General Manager (Former Employee), 5902 E. Pima St, Tucson, AZ, 85719April 14, 2014
Pros: fast paste envirenment
Cons: n/a
I greatly enjoyed my experience with Pizza Hut of Arizona. The training I received and the individuals I encountered over the years were first rate. The teams which I was able build and train gave me the most motivation and satisfaction. I looking foreword to my continue career devolvement.
CSR
CSR- Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Conyers, GAApril 14, 2014
Customer Service, taking orders, prepare for orders working part time at night after working at my 1st job.
chasier
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Bronx, NYApril 14, 2014
Pros: fun people
Cons: nothing
it was a good job worked with really nice people my days would go by fast
great job
Server (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNApril 14, 2014
This is a good place for new servers or ones who just need a slower pace not too many things on the menus but a great amount of fun was had here
Productive workplace focused on the customer
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Manchester, CTApril 13, 2014
A typical day is focused around making sure the store and employees are able to be as effective as possible. Ensuring that all the paperwork is done before the shift starts and maximizing productivity to minimize waste.
okay job
Assistant Manager-in (Former Employee), Martinsville, INApril 13, 2014
This job was okay.. i will probably not work for them again because of how some of the managers did not do what they were suppose to do!
Good part time job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Jacksonville, NCApril 13, 2014
Deliver pizzas and prep dough for the next day. Weekly hours are not guaranteed. I am typically scheduled around 15 hrs a week. Tips make up for the lack of pay. No full time positions available unless you are management. Zero opportunity for advancement.
pizza delivery service
Deliver Driver (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 13, 2014
assists with order inquiries over phone and in person at register
prep food and wash dishes when needed
A great place to gain experience in management, driving, and production.
Driver/Manager (Current Employee), Henderson, NVApril 12, 2014
Pros: free food, tips, "free time" when driving and enjoyable coworkers
Cons: no breaks, different schedule every week, gas consumption
Working for pizza hut is a typical kitchen environment. That is to say that it is high-paced and requires team work from everyone. Working for Pizza Hut has taught me the importance of fast, accurate work. It has also strengthen my ability to provide exceptional customer service. The hardest part of the job would be adhering to highly strict, short-term – more... deadlines. The easiest part of the job would be delivering the orders. – less
never work here again
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Lithonia GAApril 11, 2014
delivering pizzas to people who dot value your service. only learned to not deliver pizzas again
great place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/PRODUCT COURIER (Former Employee), Mesa, AZApril 11, 2014
The company makes it easy to learn the food business, management always helps you when its needed, friendly people, all around positive environment.
Only good for high level management and drivers
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 11, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: everything else
I worked as an Assistant General Manager for Pizza Hut for roughly six months. They were severely understaffed and refused to hire more people. I usually worked 50-55 hours per week and sometimes was required to work 11 hour shifts. I was MIT (Manager-in-Training) and was promised a raise and promotion and never received it. I thought it may have been – more... just with me, but the other Assistant Manager at the store has been and MIT for nearly 2 years. Pizza Hut is filled with nothing but empty promises. – less
This is the funnest place I've ever worked.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), marion, inApril 11, 2014
Pros: free lunch, stay on clock during breaks, best team members ever!!!!
Cons: bad insurance, some days there aren't many tips
I feel like most Pizza Huts are like any other restuarants, but the pizza hut in south Marion is the funnest place to work. If you want to laugh every day and have a boss that can make you cry from laughing then this is definately the place to be.
I love the job but I need a career
Prep Cook, Cook (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNApril 11, 2014
Pros: the staff are great
Cons: not a career
I work nights, I have learned what it means to be on a team, and that i do not want to work with food. The management staff are great and I'm going to miss them. The hardest part will be when I leave Pizza Hut. I love working with people.
easy to grasp an people are fun to work with. no benifits, not enough compensation.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Fairmont, WVApril 10, 2014
The people who I work with are great and the job is easy to perform. The compensation for the tasks performed is not adequate and neither are the benefits.
An alright place
Cook (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXApril 10, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: very very short breaks
It is was one would expect from a fast food job. Long hours, little pay, but at least the environment was fun and manageable.
A great experince.
RESTURANT GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NjApril 10, 2014
I learn how to train a team. Work well with others. Overall great job.
Restaurant manger
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee), camilla, gaApril 10, 2014
- making orders
- supervising employees
- meeting / assisting customers
- cash control
fun place filled with loveable people
Waitress (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaApril 10, 2014
One thing about working in a restaurant is the fact that you're able to meet new people everyday. Meeting new people everyday is such a joy for me, that makes me smile. Pizza hut is a fun filled place where you can climb fastly onto the next level.

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more