Pizza Hut
4,318 reviews

Pizza Hut Employer Reviews

Enjoyable atmosphere and easy working experience.
Crew Member (Former Employee), Marshfield, MOJuly 16, 2014
A typical day was long but not overly taxing. I learned that efficiency is better than being fast. My Management and Coworkers were all very good to me. The hardest part of the job was the in and out nature of the job, but the easiest part was the interacting with customers part.
Productive and fast pace enviroment
Shift Leader/Manager (Former Employee), Oakland, CAJuly 16, 2014
This was quite an experience it was really fast pace and I love a constant challenge. I learned a lot about great customer service and how important it is to run a successful business.
it was a great place to work
Waiter (Former Employee), Benton Harbor, MIJuly 16, 2014
Pros: getting tips
Cons: the check wasnt that much
getting tips ,putting a smile on people face. working and having my first job
team member
cashier (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INJuly 16, 2014
I put all dishes from customer eating in the dinning room into the dishwasher and take incoming calls for food orders.
Productive and a great work environment
Lead Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 16, 2014
A normal work day is that I am responsible for greeting customers, taking orders, preparation & delivery of products. Provide extensive telephone customer service. Responsible for accounts receivable/payable and maintaining cash drawer. I also assists in training of new staff. Work with staff to understand proper work assignments. Handle and resolve – more... customer service issues. What I have learned while working there is how to work as a team and resolve issues that can come up. My co workers are wonderful and I love working with them. The hardest part about my job is not being able to help a customer with something because I dont have the authority to do so sometimes. The best part of my job is working with everyone as a team and making customers happy. – less
Great job throughout High School.
Cook/Server (Former Employee), Sheboygan, WIJuly 16, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, average pay for a student
Cons: during the time i was employeed i experienced no true cons.
Prepped and prepared Pizza to company standards.

I learned that while being young and new to the work force that Pizza Hut is a great place to gain team work experience in a faced paced environment.

Management was great. Very helpful, aloud very flexible hours during my high school years.

Co-Workers were friendly and helpful

There were very few – more... things that made this job hard.

The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the people that I worked with. – less
Horrible place to work IF you don't research the location you will be working at.
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Helena, MTJuly 16, 2014
I started working at Pizza Hut in 2012 and up until Feb 2014, I loved it. I worked at two locations in Arizona and they were great places to work. However, when I moved to Montana and started work at a Pizza Hut location, I hated it. The upper management was horrible with scheduling, leaving gaps and demanding people stay later than scheduled because – more... "they know they have to stay if they are on the schedule." She also would not help when needed and would sit at her desk and play on her phone (literaly, she would be playing Candy Crush.) She has also retaliated against people who make her mad or confront her about things she is doing wrong by company standards. Its been horrible and I'm sorry for any current or new employees at her location. – less
Exciting Rushes
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 16, 2014
Lots of stop/go times on the weekends. They didn't pay enough.
First Job
Hosting/Food Preparation/Cashier (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 15, 2014
I enjoyed being a hostess. Being able to offer customer service to the customers and being able to put a smile on their face was my goal. I wanted to make sure that I offered them the best service that I could. The hardest part was in rush time making pizzas, taking calls, placing orders, and taking payment.
fun and enjoyable place
manager (Current Employee), reidsville ncJuly 15, 2014
great place to work managers are great do anything they can to help you. employers like to joke and have fun while working
BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bainbridge, GAJuly 15, 2014
I loved working here, nice people, great management, the coworkers treat you like family!!!
Lead Cook, kitchen prep (Former Employee), Alpena, MIJuly 15, 2014
I loved working at pizza hut. it was great. highly recommend it for fresh worker. very easy and fun.
Fun workplace and productive
Shift Leader/Cashier/Cutter/Deliverer (Former Employee), Hayward, CAJuly 14, 2014
A typical day at pizza hut was fun and full of new thing. I learned a lot of things such as management skills, customer service, and cleanliness. Management was okay but needed a little bit more improvement. Co-workers were fun but needed more training . The most hardest part of the job was when it was busy and there was not enough employees to help. – more... The most enjoyable part was when I met a lot of people, customers that appreciated us for what we do and go through. – less
Productive and fun work place
Cook (Former Employee), London, KYJuly 14, 2014
As my first job, I learned a lot in the work environment. The co-workers were great to work with. Learned how to prepare pizzas and work with customers.
Pizza Hut Delivery Driver
Delivery Driver/ Cook (Current Employee), Watertown, NYJuly 14, 2014
Pros: nice people
Cons: no tips
There are most days where the money that is obtained through tips cannot refill gas that was used making the day in loss of funds.
Not very professional, but enjoyable for the employees
Waitress (Former Employee), Howell, MIJuly 14, 2014
I worked at a very slow pizza hut which later closed, I do not think the lack of professionalism is chain wide.
productive
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TexasJuly 13, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no health care
my manager is good to work with. it is constantly busy and there is always something to do. you barely work within your schedule time. you are always asked to stay a little longer or leave a little earlier.
dirty and disorganized
waitress (Former Employee), dayton ohioJuly 13, 2014
Pros: customers
Cons: dirty and disorganized
waitress, customer service, food preparation, opening and closing store/ dining room
Productive, fun place to work.
COOK (Former Employee), Coeburn, VAJuly 12, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Each day is a day you want to come in and start making pizzas, co-workers love each other, some of the best management I ever seen. You learn something new each day, I can't really say what the hardest part of the job is, most of all I really love that job.
Productive workplace with good people to work with
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Hudson, WIJuly 12, 2014
I do whatever is needed of me. I have learned a lot about responsibility while working at Pizza Hut. The general manager has changed from when I was first there, so I have had to help the new general manager and the other workers become accustomed to each other. The hardest part of work is having workers not show up to shifts and having to try and cover – more... shifts while being short staffed. The most enjoyable part of this job is how respectful most of the people are. – less

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more