Pizza Hut
5,506 reviews

Pizza Hut Employer Reviews

It is a fun college job.
Server (Current Employee), Manhattan, KSMarch 1, 2015
Pros: great management
Cons: fast food place
Great college job, and flexible hours. I made a lot of friends and learned to communicate with people of all ages. The management is very good.
Enjoyable workplace with a variety of employees
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Newport News, VAFebruary 28, 2015
Pretty flexible hours. Management is open to suggestions and is pretty reliable. Co-workers were pretty easygoing and down to earth. The hardest part would probably be dealing with rude customers and the most enjoyable part would have to be the smile on a satisfied customer's face.
Good fun experiance
Waitress (Former Employee), Corydon, INFebruary 28, 2015
I was a waitress at Pizza Hut, im a very big people person so this job was right up my ally. Pizza hut always had customers, i loved meeting all the new people.
Easy money, just bad on your car
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Keller, TXFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: good, easy money
Cons: constant wear and tear on your vehicle
Good cash at the end of the day
Great for getting caught up on bills if this is your second job.
Good mix of sitting and standing
Get paid by the mile as well as tips and hourly which goes on your check every other week.

Can be boring and long days if its slow business
Always working major holidays (outside of christmas and thanksgiving)
Weekends off is generally not an option
Constant wear and tear on your car
heated air contion
cook (Former Employee), Independence, MOFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: close to home
Cons: no benafets
only getting 25 hours a week and only make $8.45 an hour after working there for 28 years no retirement the boss is more worried about tee time
Fun work place with great people
Waitress (Former Employee), Rockland, MaineFebruary 27, 2015
Pizza hut was a great way to learn fast pace service. It was such an enjoyable job, and I met a lot of incredible people. There was a lot of customer service and cleanliness that was involved in working with the food industry.
one of the worst places to work for
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Macon, GAFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: advancement
Cons: discrimination
Very unprofessional company to work for
they dont value their employees nor customers its only about money
not product quality or customer service
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Azle, TXFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: free pizza
Cons: to many lazy people
Answering phones and entering the orders in the terminal. Follow up calls on orders
Performed cashiering duties
Responsible for seating guests in restaurant
Responsible for food preparation procedures. Prep and Pre-Prep of salads, pasta and pizzas.
General cleaning, washing dishes and putting away stocks.
Required lifting up to 35LB.

SKILLS:
4 Years of customer service experience
Computer skills include Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
Ability to handle any customer complaints
Basic computer trouble shooting
Management was great when I started the job but over time became sloppy and lazy.
my co-workers also became lazy.
the hardest part of my job was waking up at 7 a.m and leaving at 10 p.m.
the most enjoyable part was the free pizza.
fun work place
Manager (Former Employee), Rantoul, ILFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: heathcare
I liked working for this company, there workers were fun and very nice. I would open up the store on start to get every thing ready for my day . I would go to the bank to make change for the day. i would mange the crew and help the customer. I learned to be a good manger to fun my one shift. My co-workers were great i loved working with them. The hardest part of the job for me was trying to please everyone at once. The most enjoyable part was meeting new people every day.
Great place
Shift Manager Trainee (Former Employee), Muleshoe, TXFebruary 27, 2015
Has the best pizza for the local area. Learned about managing and customer relations. Enjoyed my co-workers. Made good friends and customer service skills. Learned some good managerial skills, also keeping up in a fast paced environment especially during the rush and super bowl.
If you are in school and need a part-time job
Crew Member (Former Employee), Winnsboro, SCFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: great for student first time job
Cons: not for a career
As looking for a career it is not a job I would like to have a again. I applied at the time because I needed the work. What I didn't like was a manager that have favorites. Meaning that everybody does the same thing, but you the only one who get's disciplined because you don't suck up. That was my experience; maybe somebody else's would differ.
Fast Productive Place
Customer service, answer phones to take orders (Former Employee), Phoenix, ArizonaFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: great food amazing co workers / managers
Cons: short breaks, crazy rushes
On A Typical Day At Pizza Hut I Would Come In To Work Clock In Go Look For My List Of Preparations For My Day And Get All The Tools I Needed To Do So, As Well As Answering Phones And Taking The Customers Orders And Preparing What I Need To Prepare To Complete That Order. The Co Workers / Managers Were Great And Also Made Me Fell Like Part Of The Team The Hardest Part Of The Job Was Probably Was The Rushes We Had When I Was Working Alone But I Always Manged To Get Through It On Time The Most Enjoyable Part Was The Co Workers And The Fun We Had While Being Productive.
Too Much playing
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Gainesville,GAFebruary 26, 2015
Manager are not soo nice to employers,
Too much of personal info on employees and
takes advantage of people kindness. over worked and little pay
....NO LUNCH BREAKS........AND TOO MUCH OF INTO PERSONAL BUSINESS
Good for young people to get experience.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Herriman, UTFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: free lunches and relaxed work environment for drivers
Cons: lack of communication, not much room for advancement, low payrates.
Poor inter-company communication, wages are decent if you're a driver but drivers max out at 24 hours/week. Management and labor positions don't pay enough for the responsibility included.
Good and safe environment to advance customer service skills.
Cleaner,customer service rep. , and maintenance (Former Employee), Burbank, CAFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: free food .
Cons: short lunch breaks and under paid.
Working at pizza hut was a job i will not ever forget about. I can say i loved it and hated it at the same time. Some of the reasons i say this is because there were times i wanted to quit and give up when over worked and under paid , i got along with my mangers and co workers under any Circumstance. The hardest part of my job was dealing with angry customers who would say very bad things to me , also i disliked doing other co workers job when they slacked off. Working at pizza hut made me learn very good detailed cleaning also working with cash registers and good phone customer service skills.
Fun workplace
Cook/Dishwasher/Waiter/food prep (Former Employee), phenix city, alFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: fun workplace
Cons: pay
A day at work consisted of food preparing, handling food, answering phones and taking orders. Theres always new things to learn. I've learned a lot of things to help me succeed in the future.
FUN WORK PLACE
Server/ Cashier (Former Employee), Canton, MSFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: no break, not enough hours, not enough pay
This was the best job I have worked. I love to interact with people and this allowed me to do so. The one thing i disliked was the money. My manager never believed the amount of tips I got daily.
Not enough hours
Server/Waiter (Former Employee), Litchfield, MNFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: free pizza
Cons: no hours
You get the job and they give you lots of hours the first three weeks and then give you maybe a day a week! You need to be very sharp and quick at this job or else you get no hours. But overall its a okay place. Not my cup of tea though!
Very good environment to develop work skills.
Head Cook (Former Employee), Odessa, TXFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: very active and social.
Cons: the kitchen can get hot.
I loved working at Pizza Hut. I really enjoyed the entirety of the business. I learned how to manage my time effectively there and also learned applyable communication skills.
RGM (Former Employee), HoustonFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: long hours
Pizza Hut is a good company to work for. Just a lot of administrative work for a pizza place. Be prepared for new products and procedures. A lot of it helps the company grow but some is just useless.

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more