Pizza Hut
5,091 reviews

Pizza Hut Employer Reviews

fun and productive place to work
Pizza Maker-Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Hudson, NYDecember 17, 2014
Pros: great work enviroment
Cons: no raises
pizza hut was a great place to work, i had a really good manager to work with who taught me alot of the things that i know the only bad thing is you do not get raises too often
Meet and serve different people
Shift Manager/Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Cedartown, GADecember 17, 2014
The hardest (stressful) and most fun job you can have is meeting and serving people. They can be very friendly to very argumentative to down right thieves trying to get free food or just having a bad day and want you to have a bad day. How you handle people is the key to this job.
Great experience
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), YorkvilleDecember 16, 2014
Very flexible hours for anyone going through school. Positive co workers who always wanted to exceed expectations.
Cool place to work at.
Server (Former Employee), Woodbury, NJDecember 16, 2014
Pros: free food, and nice tips.
Cons: more organization was needed in this area.
A typical day at work was answering the phone,taking orders,and handing out food.I learned to be hands on and multitasking to stay caught up.I liked my coworkers,but the the hardest part was working together.
Serving Customers
Hostess/ Waitress (Former Employee), Woodstock, VADecember 16, 2014
Pros: location to home
Cons: not enough hours
Tending to customers needs and keeping a clean work space. The hardest part of this job is when it was extremely busy and I had a a lot of tables.
Fast Paced and Communal Environment
Driver (Former Employee), Norwalk, CADecember 16, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no benefits.
Working at Pizza Hut was a fun time. My manager was a joy to have around because she was great to talk to and was flexible to your schedules. I am in school so she was okay with me just working weekends. Also she gave me long hours when I asked and shorter when I had school work to tend. It was communal because there was a strong sense of teamwork and – more... everybody was friendly and easy going. So the teamwork really helped to make it productive all the time and keep things busy with great customer service – less
Good Place to work while you are in school
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Federal Way, WADecember 15, 2014
Pros: team work
Cons: pay
Pizza Hut is a good place for student, but quit the job as soon as you graduate
Fast paced work environment
Cook (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 15, 2014
Pros: you don't have to leave for lunch, fast paced so time goes by faster.
Cons: low pay, no benefits, you have to pay for lunch, not flexible with schedule.
On a typical day i would go in and prep the dough for that day or the next day. After that i would either make the orders for customers. Or i work the cut table. At the end of the night, another employee or myself would fold boxes.
Productive environment and great business for advancement.
General Manager (Former Employee), Chesterland, OHDecember 15, 2014
Pros: free meals, great company mindset, motivation from everyone
Cons: long work days, not a lot of personal life.
Making sure the business was ready for the daily grind. Being there during the busy times to ensure nothing but success. Learning that taking care of the guests was the #1 priority in everything you did to build your stores sales. Co-workers were great! Hardest part of the job were the long shifts. I worked anywhere from 60-70hrs a week when I was with – more... this company. The most enjoyable part was communicating with higher up managers and corporate! – less
great place to work
Server, Phone operator (Former Employee), Wilmington, NCDecember 15, 2014
My co-workers and the customers were the best part of this job. I could go in and do my job, make my money and no one would bother me. The management is great also. The hardest part of my job was dealing with unsatisfied customers who were ugly to me, but i have learned how to make these right.
Fun place to work
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Louisville, GADecember 15, 2014
Love working with coworkers, some management, and visitors. Love giving customer service.
Very fun place to work, at the same time very customer oriented.
Customer service associate/delivery driver (Former Employee), Seymour, INDecember 15, 2014
Pros: big discounts on purchaces
Cons: i never had any cons.
Everyday it was an aim to make every last customer happy. First and foremost, it is about the customers. I learned how to cope well with customers who were not always in the best of moods. Management worked right along with everyone. We were all a team. The hardest part of the job was when we had a very high rate of orders and they all had to be delivered – more... on time. The most enjoyable part of the job is that all of us worked great with each other as a team to accomplish the nightly goals and keep the customers happy. – less
Too much horseplay
Crew Member (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXDecember 14, 2014
Pros: there was always something to keep me busy
Cons: the staff was too playfull
The mgrs were young and uncaring and had more friend relationships than work relationships. Most of the crew wanted to stand around and talk. Myself, as a new comer, found more things to do than most of the older employees.
Productive and fun workplace
Waitress (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCDecember 12, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: health care, no benefits at all
The management team and employees were like a small family. Everyone helped one another when needed and everything was always done in a timely manner and done correctly. Working here really taught me great work ethic.
short time
Driver/Server/Food Prep (Former Employee), Savannah, GADecember 12, 2014
Pros: great co-workers including management, friendly environment
Cons: long hours, not enough pay for management and what they deal with
i was only there for a month but within that i made great friends with the co-workers i had. management was great! i was asked to take assistant management position within a month of being there. i was offered a better job somewhere else with more pay.
Fastpaced but fun.
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Hamburg, IADecember 12, 2014
My time working at a Pizza Hut was enjoyable but definately time consuming due to being a shift manager along with the regular call-in. The pay was as one could expect of the job but for the work required, it was not bad.
PizzaHut
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Anderson Airforce BaseDecember 12, 2014
Pros: discounts and great team members
Cons: anderson higher ups are so self rightcious
My usually day at Pizza Hut usually starts in the evening and ends at night. I would take the customer orders, prep orders and food, and run the cash register. Working at Pizza Hut help me improve my people skills and help me get experience in handling money. The best part of the job is your management staff and co-workers as they always have your back – more... no matter what. The worst part of the job is working for the Exchange when their new boss sees something he doesn't like it has to go and he has this big ego on how things should be done when he doesn't even work at that company. – less
Customer service is key
Team Member (Former Employee), Newburgh, NYDecember 11, 2014
the most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the customers
great food, loved answering the phones, i even got to work the bar
CSR (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXDecember 10, 2014
Pros: free pizza, awesome managers
Cons: getting sent home early
It is a good job if you like to drive and be by yourself.
I have the opportunity to learn and gain work experience, and I enjoy working with other coworkers.I enjoy the computer data entry/Customer Service. I enjoy coming to work every day.I don't have any negatives about the company and the people that I work with.
One of my favorite jobs
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Arkadelphia, ARDecember 10, 2014
I loved working for this Pizza Hut. We had a great crew that worked well together. I was a shift leader at this Pizza Hut. I would love to work there again if it were a possibility for me just because the environment was so great there.

About Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut (corporately known as Pizza Hut, Inc.) is an American restaurant chain and international franchise that offers different – Read more