Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Found 6,072 reviews matching the search
Not productive
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Whitehall, MIFebruary 1, 2016
I felt like sometimes it was just another day where any employee scheduled or not could hang out. Most people didn't really care about how sanitary they were.
Pros
relaxed environment
Cons
no breaks
Fun environment
Shift Manager/ Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILFebruary 1, 2016
Pizza Hut was an okay place to work. It was fun, it was challenging. There were some issues when new management came in. But all in all it wasn't a terrible place to work.
Action packed job
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Tuscola, ILJanuary 31, 2016
A typical day of work at pizza hut was action packed and almost always busy. I learns a great deal of customer service and time management skills. The management was strict and precise and would tell you when you messed up not in the nicest way. My co workers made my experience at Pizza Hut more enjoyable but they quit within a month due to management. We got hired at the same time and i stayed the longest. The hardest part of the job was constantly running around and only getting one 15 minute break. The most enjoyable part of the job was building relationships with co workers and having customers come back and ask for your name to be their server.
Pros
Employee Discount
Cons
Late hours (1am)
ok
Cook (Former Employee) –  Washington, PAJanuary 30, 2016
They cut to many corners to be a good company. The job itself is very easy. Know your job description. They will try to over work you.
Pros
staff
Cons
managment
Productive, fast paced work place.
Server (Current Employee) –  New Martinsville, WVJanuary 30, 2016
A typical day at Pizza Hut in New Martinsville consists of getting there on time, prepping my work areas, fixing up the salad bar. Then waiting on my tables, ensuing that they get the best experience from pizza hut they've ever had.
Pros
Free Lunches.
Cons
Healthcare.
typical day at work
Server/CSR (Current Employee) –  Buford, GAJanuary 29, 2016
A typical day at pizza hut is a very busy eventful day , lots of phone answering and order taking . The buffet stays very busy.
Pros
free dinner, meeting new people
Cons
long hours in the resturant
Can be productive and fun with the right people.
Preparation Cook (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJanuary 28, 2016
As a prep cook, my shift starts with assessing how much product is up front and in the back so I would know how much of product would needed for the next day. Most of the time, my shift managers have already done that so that a real time saver for me.

When I first started, I only prepped the dough and that was it but I felt if i really wanted to contribute I should learn other things. I learned that you co workers will really appreciate you if you assist them with their assigned duties, especially when they are having a bad day.

In regards to management and co-workers, it pays to have a upbeat attitude because you will quickly make friends and create possible networks.
Pros
discount pizza
Cons
The smell of pizza and fried foods will stick to your clothes.
Pizza hut meridian idaho
Cook/Cashier/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDJanuary 28, 2016
Was a great place to work at the time, friendly work place good management with people willing to work with you when you need help.
Pros
Flexable hours, willing to give more when you needed more time.
Eh, not so good
Waitress/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Wallace, NCJanuary 27, 2016
Working here is stressfull. Things do go as planned. Staffing sucks. It's a constant worry. I'm so glad i was able to leave.
fast paced work
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJanuary 27, 2016
Weekends would be high paced and all team members would work together in order to provide the best customer service possible
Great but more for teens
Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 27, 2016
This job was great when it came to the people I worked with. Very upbeat and positive. This job is more for teens and people who wouldn't mind staying at one position their entire life.
Great Working Environment
Part time Cook (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIJanuary 27, 2016
The management were very helpful and understand, my co workers were a get bunch of people with a friendly and positive attitude.
Pros
Access to good food and new product
Cons
Good service and positive attitudes
Cook (Former Employee) –  Canton, MSJanuary 26, 2016
I learned new things at work on everyday bases. When i first started, i couldn't even prep right, but after a couple days i was on top of it everytime.
Fun work place
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJanuary 26, 2016
Great job advancement, I was able to go from being a cook to being an assistant manger. This place is all about team work. It was a great place to work.
Great Company, terrible management at the store level
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILJanuary 26, 2016
GM showed bi-polar tendencies. He believed that yelling and degrading his employees and staff is the proper way to conduct business.
Pros
Great food
Cons
Hostility levels were maxed out at the store level
It was a learning experience
Cook/Waitress (Former Employee) –  Virginia, MNJanuary 26, 2016
I was only there for a few weeks so I don't really have a review. The training was easy I picked things up really quick. Only thing I didn't like was how the Managers acted like they were so much better than you..
Pros
cooking skills
Cons
management
It was an alright place to work at
CSR/Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 26, 2016
I would clean the bathroom and run the dishwasher and put away dishes. Plus i would answer phones and take orders. I also did some outside work plus did some prep work when asked too. The enjoyable part of the work is everybody got along and everybody worked together.
Horrible Place to work
Server (Current Employee) –  Mineral Wells, TXJanuary 26, 2016
I have worked at Pizza Hut for almost two weeks and i would never tell anyone to work there. The management and crew members have terrible communication. management allows employees to do inappropriate things at work. I honestly do not see how they are in business.
Pros
Tips (occasionally)
Cons
Certain days you have to give up your tips to someone else.
Fun Family environment
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Oxford, MEJanuary 25, 2016
everyone was friendly , simple tasks throughout the day ! Very Family oriented ! management was very friendly and helpful!
Pros
simple
Cons
hours and pay
Okay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Crestview, FLJanuary 25, 2016
Everyone very friendly and easy to work with. Very easy to work around the hours you need. Good tips. Friendly and easy atmosphere.