Pizza Hut
3,804 reviews

Pizza Hut Employer Reviews

easy to grasp an people are fun to work with. no benifits, not enough compensation.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Fairmont, WVApril 10, 2014
The people who I work with are great and the job is easy to perform. The compensation for the tasks performed is not adequate and neither are the benefits.
An alright place
Cook (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXApril 10, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: very very short breaks
It is was one would expect from a fast food job. Long hours, little pay, but at least the environment was fun and manageable.
A great experince.
RESTURANT GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NjApril 10, 2014
I learn how to train a team. Work well with others. Overall great job.
Restaurant manger
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee), camilla, gaApril 10, 2014
- making orders
- supervising employees
- meeting / assisting customers
- cash control
fun place filled with loveable people
Waitress (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaApril 10, 2014
One thing about working in a restaurant is the fact that you're able to meet new people everyday. Meeting new people everyday is such a joy for me, that makes me smile. Pizza hut is a fun filled place where you can climb fastly onto the next level.
didnt like it
Team Associate (Former Employee), chicagoApril 10, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: never didnt get anything
big time sucked I driver to place to pizza house to house
part time
very fast paced and sometimes a friendly place to work for
Shift leader (Former Employee), Stuarts Draft, VAApril 10, 2014
Pros: good hours friendly people
Cons: very little down time
a typical day at pizza hut consisted of a science of pizza and good customer service, my co-workers were very nice.the pay was pretty good.i learned how to lead a crew of forty people as well as run a resturant for the general manager
Productive and Great Working Enviroment
Waitress (Former Employee), WaynedaleApril 9, 2014
The job allowed me to obtain work experience and skills that translate to a career for my future. The management and co-workers were a joy to work with. The hardest part of the job was having to leave, because pay was to low for what I needed to survive off of. I enjoyed working with customers and meeting new people everyday.
I loved dealing with the public.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 9, 2014
Pros: we could eat what ever we wanted to.
Cons: the store manager was entirley lazy, and took credit for the things that i did.
A typical day at work would be running the shift no matter what shift I was assigned to. I did more then what the Store Manager did, and she got paid for doing nothing. I did not get any recognition for it at all, and that's why I never advanced any where, because I was too valuable to that store. After 10 years of going unnoticed, I finally left and – more... went into Law Enforcement. The good thing about working there, was that I got to learn how to take inventory, and place food orders with our distributor. I also learned how to make work schedules, and do closing inventory at the end of each night. As the Assistant Manager, I loved working with my Crew Members, and they loved working with me. The Store Manager was lazy, and hardly did anything. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the Store Manager, and the District Manager. The most enjoyable thing about my job was dealing with the customers. – less
General Manager
General Manager (Current Employee), Cedar Rapids, IowaApril 9, 2014
Pros: like being the boss
Cons: bad work enviroment
Handle money
Deposits and transfers
Send email notifications
Process invoices
Record keeping
Guide team members though shifts
Balance checkbook and P&L reports monthly
Interview potential team members.
I enjoyed working with the public.
Dining Room Supervisor / Waitress (Former Employee), Maysville, KYApril 9, 2014
In charge of all waitresses and dining room functions, assigning duties, customer service, opening and closing of restaurant and cash register.
Enjoyed working with all of my coworkers and the general public.
It is an okay company its a good first job for a teenager
Costumer Service Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLApril 9, 2014
A typical day at work would always start off well but end in angry customer because of csc not doing there job properly.
During my duration at pizza hut i learned how to communicate with people better and make others happy.
The managers some are better then others
I love my co workers its as if were all a big family
There really isn't anything hard – more... about pizza hut because everything that may seem hard i get through it.
The most enjoyable part is being able to laugh and joke with my employees but at the same time get the job done. – less
Pizza Hut
Production Team Leader (Former Employee), York, NEApril 8, 2014
Pros: great teamwork
Cons: the dishes!
To plan the dough for the day. Prepare and execute the buffet. Ensure people are happy with their meal & service.
Aweful
Shift-leader (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 8, 2014
Pros: team
Cons: pay, benefits, management
The management was awful I worked there 5 years and only made 8.81. The District manager didn't care about what was going on. It was an awful company to work for.
i was always busy
Cahsier (Former Employee), Washington, DCApril 8, 2014
Pros: i got to eat free pizza
Cons: short breaks
i was the only gurl working there they use to try to play wit my check to i jus had to go so i jus wen back to school to find sumthing better
Very Accomodating
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Harleysville, PAApril 8, 2014
Pros: flexible, coworkers
Cons: low pay
It was a flexible job for college so I could continue to work on weekends and go to school during the week. Great managers always willing to work with you and an independent work environment.
I loved being able to drive to different places and interact with all the customers. I also loved that my actions would determine my tips and I did very well.
Busy workplace no place for job raises
Customer Service Rep./Counter & Drive-thru Cashier (Current Employee), Amarillo, TXApril 7, 2014
Busy/slow depending on day of week.
Customer Service Etiquette.
Crazy hectic management.
Different co-workers vary.
Keeping up with orders placed and having to take blame for it.
Some days will receive tips.
FUN PLACE TO WORK
Server (Former Employee), Corning, IAApril 7, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: unhappy people and there is nothing you could do.
GOT TO MEET ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE. MADE NEW FRIENDS, THE TEAM MEMBER WORKED VERY WELL TO GETHER
I loved working here, it was my first job and was the #1 store in the nation while I was working there.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Cleburne, TXApril 7, 2014
My typical day while working here consisted of answering phones, placing orders, satisfying customer needs and complaints, assisting the front counter and the drive-thru window, and operating a cash register. I learned my customer service and customer satisfaction skills while working here, along with managing a cash register and navigating around a – more... touch screen menu. My management was top rate and contributed to my success and the success of the store's #1 national ranking. My co-workers were amazing, we worked well as a team and had a great part in the #1 national ranking. The hardest part about this job was when it went from corporate to franchise, all my abilities as a customer service rep was given to my supervisors when it came to complaints, I could no longer satisfy customer complaints. The most enjoyable part about my job was learning customer service and interacting with customers, this was my first job and I learned all of my customer service skills here and applied them to my other jobs. – less
Ok
Server/Hostess (Former Employee), Danville, VAApril 7, 2014
Pros: calm job
Cons: not enough clients
I was a waitress we didnt get many customers so i didnt get many hours or tips basically i was working for gas money for the week

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more