Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Fun Enviroment
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 15, 2017
Would have time to relax and enjoy the awesome fun environment with coworkers after a long day of running around working and doing the most for a better work environment.
Pros
50% Meals
Cons
No pay raises except per year
Fun place to work but not a carreer
Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, PANovember 15, 2017
It was a fun and easy job. I loved it. I loved the coworkers and managers. Just not enough hours. I was only making $2.83 an hour and $20-$30 a night with tips.
Pros
Free food, discounts, flexible hours, tips.
Cons
Not enough hours.
lame
Peco's Food supervisor (Former Employee) –  Morton, MSNovember 15, 2017
the was a very low place to work the place to gain a future in this work place the mangers are very under paid and work under unacceptable terms in this work place
great place to work
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Lock Haven, PANovember 15, 2017
I really enjoyed working at pizza hut . I love working with the public . the pay isn't that great but they did whatever they could to get us hours until they just weren't available anymore . I only left because I moved to Utah with my husband for his job and when I came back I stayed at home to babysit and take care of the family farm .
Pros
great product and customers
Cons
not enough business to get hours
productive
Driver (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 15, 2017
had a lot of friends there and got along with all staff just wasn't making enough money as a driver and tips wasn't the best because of the area I was delivering in so I just needed better opportunity
Pros
free food
Cons
short pay
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INNovember 15, 2017
Overall this is a great company to work for. As any restaurants this can be a stressful job at times with a very demanding focus of time and effort. Benefits were very good.
A quick pacing and a great place to work
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 15, 2017
Pizza Hut is a food services restaurant to be more specific is a delivery base story. Meaning most of the orders are delivery orders. With the fast passing environment, flexible work hours and small staff it is a great place to work.One of the reasons of why Pizza Hut is a great place to work is that the store has a small staff so everyone helps around the store. The Hour are flexible any easy to work with.
Pros
Willing to work with you, small store
Cons
N/a
Coworkers and manager were great and fun to work with
Cook (Former Employee) –  Ottumwa, IANovember 15, 2017
I loved working there the employees were awesome along with the manager. The most enjoyable part of working at pizza hut would be making the pizzas I always had fun doing that.
pizza hut has poor management.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Kosciusko, MSNovember 15, 2017
Pizza Hut has poor management; I liked the duties that I was to perform at the Pizza Hut place of employment. I was to keep the dishes washed, dried, and stored in the appropriate area. I was to prepare the sauce, which was to used on the pizzas. I prepared the dough on the pizza trays, before storing the trays in the freezer.
Pros
very fun duties.
Cons
my coworkers were not managed.
I liked working at Pizza Hut
Cook (Former Employee) –  The Dalles, ORNovember 15, 2017
I think Pizza Hut was a good job when I was in high school. They worked around my school hours and my sports and they understood everything when it came to home work and sports.
Not a bad place to work
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARNovember 15, 2017
I have worked at Pizza Hut for a second job twice now and each time they have worked with me in anyway possible to fill the gap that I needed a the time
Managed all aspects of the business.
Night Manager (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CANovember 15, 2017
Proper handling of food and preparation. Customer service and receiving phone orders. Dispatched drivers. Opening and closing procedures. Scheduling. Crisis management.
Pros
Worked in management.
Cons
Employee turnover
Use to be a great place to work
Waitress/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Wabash, INNovember 15, 2017
Overall my job is enjoyable, I love working with the public although sometimes they can be the hardest part of my job as well.
The worst part of my job at this point and time would be the management and the way they run the store, I feel there could be lots of improvements.
Pros
Free lunches and discounts on meals when not working
Cons
no breaks really
Productive and fun place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Los Lunas, NMNovember 14, 2017
Always very busy location, this store had a very big turn over for employees ,I enjoyed working at this location had a very good ,flexible manager, was pretty fair and compassiinate bout his employees.
Pros
Half price meals.
Cons
Hardly ever got full time hours.
Quick-paced
Pizza Hut cook (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 14, 2017
The employees were fun to work with, but the overall job wasn't worth 8.25. Management was poor, and not fair. Didn't get any breaks despite working 8 hours.
Awesome Manager and Coworkers
Team Member/Cook (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WANovember 14, 2017
Once you get the hang of all the equipment and the technique to working with pizza, the job is easy. Work is slow Sunday-Wednesday and Thursday through the weekend gets pretty busy. It's still manageable and the store manager is really great, he'll accommodate with your schedule no problem, he's stern when he needs to, and is always around to help out when things get really busy. Everyone else is nice and fun to talk to, it's a nice place to work!
Pros
Free food
Cons
Its was a temp Job to help a friend.
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVNovember 14, 2017
I helped my friend a area manager to help implement Procedures and proper supervision in a unsupervised store for 6 moths. Was already scheduled to move to Maui. Starting from mid 2007 to Jan 2008.
Pros
To see the employees enjoy and develop for future development.
Cons
did not have enough time.
leaving
pizza hut waitress (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARNovember 14, 2017
im leaving bcs i have gotten hurt some people r mean to me and not on the schedule enough so i need to be some wheres better i gotta a son to take care of
its ok
Cashier/Cook/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Houma, LANovember 14, 2017
i unlocked the truck, stocked the cooler, prepped for for orders, completed orders, and worked register. the stores are in competition with each other. the pay and hours sucked. the only people really making money were the managers and delivery drivers
clean ups were well done on my shifts
Store Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VANovember 14, 2017
It was a nice job with humble workers which made working the job so much easier and ran smoothly ever day even when we had lunch and dinner rushes and that was a beautiful thing I don't know what else to say because I have given 150 characters already
Pros
free lunch
Cons
hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8