Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Found 8,908 reviews matching the search
Not too shabby to work for, good school job
Pizza Hut Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAFebruary 17, 2017
Pizza hut was a fun little part time job, it paid what bills I had in high school. The only problem I found was that if you're doing delivery you must use your own car.. yes they pay some of the mileage you put into your drives.. but what about other wear and tear? Tires? Oil Changes, (ETC)
Pros
Fun, School Job, Tips
Cons
Wear and tear on vehicle
Too many street people there
Food Server (Former Employee) –  Eufaula, ALFebruary 17, 2017
Everytime I go there I see a lot of criminals. I didn't like one of the co-worker. He was very rude and not helpful but the manager is nice.
Productive fun fast and friendly
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Rincon, GAFebruary 17, 2017
Pizza hut is a very productive and fast paced place to work. The environment is great to work in. and I would most definitely work for their company again
Great Stepping Stone
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, WAFebruary 16, 2017
Working for pizza hut is fun. Management is easy going and expectations are not very high. Fast paced and fun environment during rushes. Slow days consist of cleaning.
Fun, enjoyable, Energetic
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 16, 2017
Everyday at was a fun day, I enjoyed my coworkers, and my managers. Of course working is not not a easy task but working at Pizza Hut was like any other normal day without any problems or drama. Working there has taught me how to interact with people and how to approach people properly, the only hard part was deaking with rude cusomers, but with help fro my manager I learned to overcome that problem.
Pros
Nice Managers
Cons
Rude Customers
fun place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 16, 2017
Awesome to work at, boss was kinda cool. I would work there again if I could. School started back and had to concentrate on my upcoming senior year of high school
Tired work
Service Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Suzhou, CNFebruary 16, 2017
Learnt communication, accounting and auditing skills. Organized session of learning company culture and food tasting meeting once per month. It's a tired work because you have to manage not only the office but also the dining room and kitchen.
Fast, fun, fair and friendly environment
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Attica, INFebruary 16, 2017
Having fun on job is great. Working as a team to serve the customer great food fast while providing 100% quality is what they teach you to strive for here. Being able to move up and able to have flexible hours that you make helps balance your work and personal life.
Good Pizza
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  SF bay areaFebruary 16, 2017
Good Pizza, but lately too many short cuts on quality, products used, labor, and professional management replaced by fast food type runners.
Low pay for too much work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 16, 2017
I delivered pizzas as well as assisted with making and taking orders from customers...also cleaned and maintained restaurant...pay rate went from $7.50/hr to $4.50/hr when out on delivery
Pros
Cons
No benefits, low pay
Pizza Hut was a great learning experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXFebruary 16, 2017
Pizza Hut taught me numerous amounts of managerial lessons as far as how to manage money and be responsible for the day-to-day functions of a franchise.
fast paced
Waitress/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Arnold, MOFebruary 16, 2017
busy day, i learned cashing, drive thru, prep, cook line, telephone, waitressing,and how to deal with unhappy customers the management was horrible changing shifts without letting people know management smoking in building coming in late, people that i worked with were nice and friendly the hardest part of the job was staying especially with management the way it was the most enjoyable part of the job mingling with customers family oriented and friendly customers
Pros
customers
Cons
management
okay
Cook (Former Employee) –  Union City, IN 47390February 16, 2017
not a lot of room to move up, but everyone was nice and friendly, okay to work as a cook and watier, I didn't have a lot of one on one interacting with customers
loved working there
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALFebruary 15, 2017
working with people cooking and running cash reg. taking great care of people and answering their questions took outside orders at the drive thru window
good for first job
Server/Hostess (Current Employee) –  Wilburton, OKFebruary 15, 2017
you meet a lot of different people and get lots of experience with people skills. you get lots of exercise and you have fun. you usually always have something to do while you are clocked in. just not enough hours and some days are slow. being slow means no money.
Pros
meet people, make friends
Cons
not enough hours
Good beginner job
Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake Elsinore, CAFebruary 15, 2017
Tended to open alone and was able to keep facility very clean and productive during the day. Nights were very busy and some coworkers tended to have personal issues with other coworkers. Management attempted to keep the company running smoothly.
Pros
Good starting point
Cons
Environment of conflict
Fun
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOFebruary 15, 2017
Worked there years ago, delivery only store. Great co-workers. Fun job delivering pizza, can sometimes be dangerous (got mugged)
Poor Management
Prep/Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZFebruary 15, 2017
Always felt like Its who you know, that's how you kept the job at pizza hut. No matter how hard i tried it was never good enough, then they fired me only weeks away from christmas and my last paycheck was $ 150-200.
Pros
I met some cool people.
Cons
Management needs major improvements.
Fun place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCFebruary 15, 2017
Run cash register, drive through, wait on customers. Kitchen work prepare food for the day you do a little bit of everything so you never get tired of doing the same job. There's always room for advancement as well.
You'll have fun...don't expect to make much
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAFebruary 15, 2017
The company is decent, but does not pay employees enough. Period. General managers work between 40-60 hours per week and make just around $40 thousand per year. Grocery baggers make more than the shift managers in most cases. It's a great job with its hourly flexibility. Expect high turnover rate in both hourly and salary positions . Crews will almost completely change on a bi-yearly basis. And management...they're held to impossible standards, which holds hourly workers to impossible standards. Corporate needs to actually go to the restaurants and see how things operate before they dictate what the goals for each restaurant are.
Pros
Discounts, fun environment
Cons
Low pay, poor corporate management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9