Pizza Hut

6.7K reviews

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

The Place
Delivery Driver/CSR (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLAugust 21, 2015
The food was good. I learned to prepare food. The team member were very friendly. Our manager gave us weekly chores so that we could keep the place clean. Which is a great idea.
very nice clean environment frendly employees
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), 1 Penn plaza new york new yorkAugust 20, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: 401k and health benefit
Recommend to work with pizza hut under the Riese Organization.

Pizza hut provide fresh ingredient for freshly baked pizza.
Fun work place with poor management
cook (Former Employee), Brunswick, MaineAugust 20, 2015
Pros: discounted food
Cons: short breaks, no raises
I worked long hours with maybe one break per day. I learned how to make quality food in fast time, as well as normal cleaning and closing procedures. The management was very poor. They brought outside life into the work environment far too often. My co-workers were great. We became friends outside of work. The hardest part of the job was to keep up with the orders during rush. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting through a busy rush successfully without any "mess-ups."
Was a fun work place with minimal benefits.
Cook/Cashier/Dishwasher (Former Employee), Lewiston, IDAugust 20, 2015
While working at pizza hut I learned what a job was like it was my first and only job that i have had. The management was great! Coworkers were a little on the side of scary. For instance on of my coworkers was put in jail for six months. He still left jail daily to work. Was a little scary to me.
Slow and non productive working enviroment
Driver/Sales Workers (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Free pizza, wings and beverages
Cons: Weak managment, careless co-workers
Terrible work place. Management does not manage employees well,
Co-workers always calling in, increasing work load.
The hardest part of the job was, maintaining a fun and productive work enviroment while constantly performing co-workers responsibilities as well as my own.
Stressfull and not a fun place to work at.
Prep cook (Former Employee), Denison, TxAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Personal pan pizza and a drink were given to employees when they worked.
Cons: No hours were given to employees, unless they were friends with the manager.
The unit I worked at was very badly managed, and the manager played favorites with people.
Management would give 8 - 10 hrs a week to employees, except for there friends, who received 40+ a week.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 20, 2015
Great atmosphere and great place to work. Typical day was taking orders, delivering, and cleaning the store. Managers were very professional and nice to work with.
work
Crew Memeber (Current Employee), New RochelleAugust 20, 2015
A typical day at work is always a fast paced environment there always something to do from taking orders to cleaning and cooking
A Great Place to Work
Customer Service Representative/team member (Former Employee), Belmont, NCAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Lots of support and understanding when we made a mistake, flexible scheduling, supportive of education.
Cons: Part time work only, hours never stable, no benefits worth purchasing.
Typical days were busy and sometimes very hectic. There was always something to do, customers to greet or co workers to assist and talk to. I learned how to get along with diverse people and their different personalities. Management was great to work with answering questions or helping out employees and customers alike. The hardest part of the job was the days we were short on help and had to make do the best we could on hectic and busy days. Customer interaction was the best part of my day.
Fun work environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Sioux Falls, SDAugust 20, 2015
can be very stressful and overwhelming at time, Not a lot of free time. The coworkers are very fun and can make work fly by.
a instresting work experience
Teachers' Assistant (Former Employee), Harvey, ILAugust 19, 2015
Pros: i got a chance to grow
Cons: the customers was very rude
it wasn't the best working place. there was always new general managers so basically once you get used to working with one manager they get transferred or fired and the and the customers was very rude
Shift Manager
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 19, 2015
Was a shift manager for a delivery and carry out Pizza Hut establishment. Oversaw as much as 7 drivers 3 customer service representatives, and 2 cooks at one time. with the goal of achieving maximum customer satisfaction with zero safety incidents or dissatisfied customers.
Fun, flexible and lucrative
Driver (Current Employee), Ephrata, PAAugust 19, 2015
I found being a driver at Pizza Hut to be a lucrative, fun job that I could leave behind at the end of the day. My manager was very flexible as far as scheduling and time off.
Fun but not a career unless your with management.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), phoenix, azAugust 19, 2015
Pros: One free item a day and employee discount
Cons: no healthcare
Fast pace keeps your on your toes and keeps money in your pocket. Good for teens in college or just looking to get out of the house.
dry atmosphere and not many people
server (Former Employee), Columbia, MDAugust 19, 2015
this was not a very fun place to work. I didnt really get much from this place because it seemed so divided. I would have liked to see the managers helping the others out more when they had problems instead of leaving them clueless
Fun place to work, but lacking Managers with proper experience.
Cook (Current Employee), Madison, WIAugust 18, 2015
Pros: Fun people to work with
Cons: no breaks, no proper training, managers are useless
Working at Pizza Hut is a fun and enjoyable experience as long as you have the right people for the job. One thing i noticed while working there is that most managers are led through a series of training videos and that's it! They are not really prepared for anything at all. Many of them have jobs that anyone else in the store could do! Another thing about this company is that no one ever seems prepared for anything, dinner rush was always a wild ride because the managers had no proper prep done for the day. Lastly every employee including the franchise owner are always late and never organized.
nice place to work at as a young adult
Shift Manager/Cook (Former Employee), Stephenville, TXAugust 18, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: same pay
i worked at pizza hut for 5 years. pizza hut helped me get through those hard time in college. didn't ever really say a pay raise just more hours
Very fun and exciting palce to work
Shift Manager (Former Employee), texasAugust 18, 2015
Pros: great management experience
Cons: short breaks
Weekends were EXTEMELY busy but at the time I worked there the general manager was one the best managers that I have ever worked for
Poor Leadership, Very poor Management , Very stressful place to work
Waiter (Former Employee), Clayton, NcAugust 18, 2015
Pros: My customers
Cons: Management
Pizza Hut was a very difficult place to work for. There was no order ,management was awful, workers were very unreliable, and business was getting worse each day. The hardest part of the job was seeing my co-workers act as if they had no order and didnt know what they were doing. The best part were my customers , i loved working hard to please them.
Fast paced
Cook (Former Employee), Kansas City, KSAugust 18, 2015
Pros: Employee discount
Cons: No breaks
Clock in and make pizzas. Learned about food safety and quality control. Management was pretty good. Co workers were fun and energetic. There wasn't anything hard about working there. Enjoyable part would be it was very easy and fast paced.
Headquarters