Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Found 8,902 reviews matching the search
Fun place to work for part time
Server (Former Employee) –  Acworth, GAFebruary 14, 2017
Pizza Hut is a nice starter job that taught different work skills. Management was flexible for a high school schedule and the pay and tips were nice. The people were kind and fun to hang around, which made working easier.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks. Stressful.
great
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Shaker Heights, OHFebruary 14, 2017
great place to work for if your just staring out, and they have decent pay. the job culture is great working around the staff
Nice employees
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Newton, NCFebruary 14, 2017
I just love pizza hut and the employees there are all so kind.. pizza hut is a great place to start at and move forward. They help you with your hours and ubderstand when you can not be there. They take their time to show you that you are important.
Pros
Great stacf
Cons
There is none
Productive place to work at but can be dangerous at times
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 14, 2017
A typical day at work consisted of doing about ten to twenty deliveries and bringing back all the cash that i received from the customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was having a satisfied customer in your face because your chances of getting a nice tip were increased. The hardest part of the job would be finding out where the customers lived at and determining if you were safe or not.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
other people taking your deliveries.
No room for advancement
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAFebruary 14, 2017
Our stores are short handed, we can't keep up with customer demands or service. Every week I try to hire new employees to help better our customer service. Unfortunately my competition and other business pay more per hour for customer service. There is no help from upper management, so any ideas on how to recruit new employees comes from a store level.
Pros
Great customers
Cons
Very high stress
Productive and a good test of ur sanity.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Wylie, TXFebruary 14, 2017
A typical day at work consistently contains customers wanting deals that only online can provide. I learned that some jobs no matter how long or how good a worker you are it will stay at it's fixed place at fast food places. Don't get me wrong hours are good because they need u but pay is not the best part about it.
Pros
Team members u get close with.
Cons
Pay for most of ur food, become sick of pizza (it's hard but it happens)
Crazy andd happy environment.
Server (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNFebruary 13, 2017
The hardest part of my job was being thrown out on the floor to serve alone on a Friday night not having any restaurant experience at all. I handled myself very well and managed to keep all of my customers happy!
Pros
Free lunches.
Cons
No breaks.
working here isnt all that good
Server (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJFebruary 13, 2017
management doesnt help, you work all day if somebody dont show up to shift, pressure is all on you if your a server or cutter. the best part is the customers making them happy
Pros
free food
Cons
no breaks
Really fun
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Maumelle, ARFebruary 13, 2017
As a delivery driver you wash dishes until your called out for a delivery. Being out on delivery is fun costumers give good tips and your not always in the store washing dishes.
its been a long time
Assistent Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 13, 2017
when i was there everybody was going through a big change, i wouldnt say it was anyone specifically just kinda the whole as a group witch i guess would lye on management
Great work environment
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Russell, KSFebruary 13, 2017
This was a great job to have while in school. They worked with my schedule and I still got enough hours to cover my bills. The district manager is the best boss I have ever had.
Great Place
Team Trainer and Server (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX 79936February 13, 2017
I loved working here. The people are enjoyable, and I learned great customer service skills. This was a great first job the management worked great with my school schedule and are very understanding.
Unstable hours
Server/ Waitress (Former Employee) –  Augusta, KSFebruary 13, 2017
Pizza Hut in Augusta, KS is a less than desirable place to work, especially as a waitress. Management is not very good as well, they mostly fit in with your schedule, but you could go from having just 9 hours a week to 24 out of nowhere.
Pros
50% discount while working
Cons
Unstable hours, rude management
Leadership changes everything!
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CT 06604February 13, 2017
I originally started working for the company in Cypress, TX and I loved the environment there! The team welcomed me with open arms and became family. When I relocated back to my hometown however my passion for the company quickly changed due to safety, lack of leadership, and unprofessional management and employees.
Pros
Promote within
Cons
Short breaks
Fun Work Place
Delivery Driver / Manager (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSFebruary 13, 2017
A typical day at pizza hut is pretty fun. Always productive. New faces with customers and employees. Management is very well maintained. Hardest part of the job is the craziness during a Friday night or Saturday night rush. I loved working with the employees.
Pros
Live off of tips
Cons
Live off of tips
Fast paced, busy
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Paoli, PAFebruary 13, 2017
The company as a whole seems well balanced but my direct manager was difficult to work for and had trouble separating his family and his work life.
nice work place
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Beaufort, SCFebruary 13, 2017
nice place to work fast paced. friendly employees and wonderful management. you learn the whole nine yard. wingstreet, making pizzas , prepping, serving and most important customer service
this is a fun flexible job
Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 13, 2017
this job is very flexible and there are a lot of opportunities for growth. there are plenty of staff to keep people fresh and ready to work. the expectations are pretty set in stone and are not hard to maintain.
Pros
flexible reliable
Cons
you can get a bad shift every now and then
good company
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTFebruary 13, 2017
i like work for Pizza Hut and ran a pizza delivery unit for them, then they started to close down restaurants and felt it was time to move on, for better opportunties.
alright for a tentative job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ocoee, FLFebruary 12, 2017
it was alright. i liked what i did but the schedule was a bit difficult to work with and pay rate is obviously low. ok for a starter job but not career type..
Pros
nice environment
Cons
pay, times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9