Pizza Hut
3,815 reviews

Pizza Hut Employer Reviews

It is an okay company its a good first job for a teenager
Costumer Service Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLApril 9, 2014
A typical day at work would always start off well but end in angry customer because of csc not doing there job properly.
During my duration at pizza hut i learned how to communicate with people better and make others happy.
The managers some are better then others
I love my co workers its as if were all a big family
There really isn't anything hard – more... about pizza hut because everything that may seem hard i get through it.
The most enjoyable part is being able to laugh and joke with my employees but at the same time get the job done. – less
Pizza Hut
Production Team Leader (Former Employee), York, NEApril 8, 2014
Pros: great teamwork
Cons: the dishes!
To plan the dough for the day. Prepare and execute the buffet. Ensure people are happy with their meal & service.
Aweful
Shift-leader (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 8, 2014
Pros: team
Cons: pay, benefits, management
The management was awful I worked there 5 years and only made 8.81. The District manager didn't care about what was going on. It was an awful company to work for.
i was always busy
Cahsier (Former Employee), Washington, DCApril 8, 2014
Pros: i got to eat free pizza
Cons: short breaks
i was the only gurl working there they use to try to play wit my check to i jus had to go so i jus wen back to school to find sumthing better
Very Accomodating
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Harleysville, PAApril 8, 2014
Pros: flexible, coworkers
Cons: low pay
It was a flexible job for college so I could continue to work on weekends and go to school during the week. Great managers always willing to work with you and an independent work environment.
I loved being able to drive to different places and interact with all the customers. I also loved that my actions would determine my tips and I did very well.
Busy workplace no place for job raises
Customer Service Rep./Counter & Drive-thru Cashier (Current Employee), Amarillo, TXApril 7, 2014
Busy/slow depending on day of week.
Customer Service Etiquette.
Crazy hectic management.
Different co-workers vary.
Keeping up with orders placed and having to take blame for it.
Some days will receive tips.
FUN PLACE TO WORK
Server (Former Employee), Corning, IAApril 7, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: unhappy people and there is nothing you could do.
GOT TO MEET ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE. MADE NEW FRIENDS, THE TEAM MEMBER WORKED VERY WELL TO GETHER
I loved working here, it was my first job and was the #1 store in the nation while I was working there.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Cleburne, TXApril 7, 2014
My typical day while working here consisted of answering phones, placing orders, satisfying customer needs and complaints, assisting the front counter and the drive-thru window, and operating a cash register. I learned my customer service and customer satisfaction skills while working here, along with managing a cash register and navigating around a – more... touch screen menu. My management was top rate and contributed to my success and the success of the store's #1 national ranking. My co-workers were amazing, we worked well as a team and had a great part in the #1 national ranking. The hardest part about this job was when it went from corporate to franchise, all my abilities as a customer service rep was given to my supervisors when it came to complaints, I could no longer satisfy customer complaints. The most enjoyable part about my job was learning customer service and interacting with customers, this was my first job and I learned all of my customer service skills here and applied them to my other jobs. – less
Ok
Server/Hostess (Former Employee), Danville, VAApril 7, 2014
Pros: calm job
Cons: not enough clients
I was a waitress we didnt get many customers so i didnt get many hours or tips basically i was working for gas money for the week
great team leader and team members
store worker / server (Current Employee), Killeen, TXApril 7, 2014
Pros: employee meals, and tips
Cons: pay sucks
im a server days are determined by how many people come in.Patients is a must learn quick.My managers are awesome.Great team!!!no hard parts i enjoy when its busy and thats what most people would think was the hardest.
Management is terrible but the staff are great people
Host, Server, Cook (Current Employee), Westbrook, MEApril 7, 2014
I come into work and start doing my prep for the shift all the while making orders and doing dishes. The hardest part of my job is trying to stay there and not quit, because our general manager is absolutely horrible at all most everything. The interaction with the customers and the staff is the best part of the job as well as making pizzas.
It hasnt changed in years
Manager (Former Employee), Glens Falls,NYApril 7, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: glass ceiling
This company hasnt changed in years but its pizza how much can possibly change
Second job
Delivery driver (Current Employee), Arnold, MOApril 6, 2014
second job, covers bills, parent company sucks the life (profits) out of the store.
Stable High School Employment
Cook (Current Employee), Marshall, TXApril 5, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: no healthcare
The workload is fairly light and easy to balance with school. It has taught me important job skills such as how to balance personal and work lives. The management is very forgiving offering strong job security. The co-workers are the typical high school crowd with some more ambitious like myself. The hardest part of the job is trying to advance as a – more... high school student. The most enjoyable part of the job is the rewarding experience of completing a job successfully and having your management compliment your job well done and good work ethic. – less
Good Environment to be around
Shift Leader (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 5, 2014
It's a great place to work at, but as I get older I want to better myself
fun but sometimes stressfull
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Dalton, GAApril 4, 2014
I'm the opening driver, so I have to get everything ready to start our day at the Hut. I learned to not let people get to you and to handle stressful situations and to ALWAYS never do anything on impulsive, but to try to put yourself in someone else's shoes and thing with a clear head. I like my coworkers. The hardest part of my job is getting screamed – more... and cussed at my ill costumers because they are having a bad day, but you just smile and don't let it get to you. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing peoples' faces light up because of something you did no matter how big or how small. – less
Relatively fast paced, enjoyable work place.
Pizza Cook (Former Employee), Augusta, MEApril 4, 2014
Coworkers were for the most part very pleasant to work with and around. Management was very friendly (though slightly unreliable at times.) Expectations for pizza times would have been reasonable had there consistently been more than one cook. On the other hand however, being the only cook most nights did ensure that even as a part time employee I got – more... a very reasonable 32 (roughly) hours per week.

As an added bonus, employees were allowed to partake of food that was prepared incorrectly or left over from lunch buffet. Very large plus for me, since I take issue with throwing away otherwise perfectly good food. – less
DELIVERY DRIVER
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 4, 2014
Pros: good days off, extra overtime
Come in to work and make sure my acr was ready to make delievery. On some slow day I would stay in the back and make pizza or be a cashier. ensuring all preparation is done for the next day. making sure the flooors was clean before the end of the work day.
Productive and fun customer service environment!
Customer Service (Former Employee), Fishers, INApril 3, 2014
Pros: employee discount, flexable hours, excellent management team.
Cons: base pay per state minimum low, never guarenteed tips.
The most enjoyable part of my career at Pizza Hut was the great team I worked with. There was always a great environment and a mutual understanding/goal to provide great customer service!
FAST PACED WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Team Member (Former Employee), jax, flApril 3, 2014
take orders, provide customer service, and clean front room.

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more