Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Simple job but can be difficult
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Portage, MINovember 19, 2017
Pizza Hut has points of fast pace work and times of waiting for orders. Personally, I would like to stay but Pizza Hut does not offer an adequate living wage paired with low hours.
Not a bad place to work if you are managment
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 19, 2017
It a fast food job in most aspects so the hours fluctuate and can become very slim during off weeks if you are not management. If you are a shift manager or above the hours are pretty good and the pay isn't bad the hire up you go. The customers vary from awesome to hard to deal with or please. A store manager can work more than 50 hours a week very easily since the budgeting allows unlimited hours for assistant managers and store managers as they are salaried employees. The work is very fast and can be stressful, you need good detail to attention while multi-tasking at a very fast pace. The inventory process is tedious and long but the standards are actually very high and very driven towards sales and profit while maintaining high customer service marks and reviews.
Good place
RGM (Current Employee) –  Rome, GANovember 18, 2017
Great atmosphere, wonderful place to work. The food is good the environment is relaxed and steady paced. There isn't any issues with my manager or my crew.
Temporay job
Pizza Hut cook (Former Employee) –  Santurce, PRNovember 18, 2017
Every day where the same. I have learned to work fast and be persistent. the hard part of the job is the cleaning part on the end of the day. The most enjoyable part it was meet good people and made some money for pay my college.
Pros
Help me to pay my college.
Cons
To much work for just one person sometimes.
Simply not a great job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INNovember 18, 2017
Be prepared to stay much longer than expected (at least where I worked) because almost everyone else that works here constantly calls in or goes home sick. Just a stressful, minimum wage job I worked my senior year of high school that I wouldn't really recommend.
Cons
10 minute break for an 8 hour shift? Sounds great!
Pizza hut
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSNovember 17, 2017
Its a very fats pace , certain people if you cant take being yelled at , do not work here, it takes a long time to move up here even after all your proving your self
Pros
Tips great customers
Cons
Bad management
God
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Euclid, OHNovember 17, 2017
Good hard working friendly place great team to work with we always had good vibes. Everyone got along that's what made our day good and fun. It's never a bad day there or any hard feelings.
Pros
Cons
More work
Good Job while i was in school.
Cook /Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Salina, KSNovember 17, 2017
Loved the work. I care about people on a real level. Some don't they. They just pretend to, and others suck at that. For the most part i love to work and hard to. So if that isn't looked at first and people have other hateful things to say, that is enough love for me. I like to stay out of peoples business and feel the same way back.
Very productive and super fun place to work at!
Server (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INNovember 17, 2017
I absolutely hated having to leave Pizza Hut, it was my favorite job!! Everyone there is super nice, helpful, and I treated everyone like family! Oh how I miss that place so much! Everyone there is so amazing, and I would highly recommend to anyone, to work there!
Pros
free meal
Cons
short breaks
fun workplace
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CANovember 17, 2017
Very good work environment they are very respectful and always make sure their customers are happy and satisfied no matter what !!
they are fair on your days off
Pros
discounts on pizza
Cons
healthcare
Needs more people
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PANovember 17, 2017
Shift leaders were over worked, belittled as people and constantly told unprofessional based thing. RGMs should not be contacting shift leaders (while they are on duty) and try to talk about home life (family troubles, relationships,ect) . And leaving work for shift leaders or production that is not with in our job description and managers play favorites each week with employees and then turn around like were in high school and spread drama. THEY LIVE FOR DRAMA.
Pros
Cons
Too many to count
Fast-paced
Cook/Server (Former Employee) –  Cut Bank, MTNovember 17, 2017
A typical day at work you're able to stay busy throughout the shift, so the days pass quickly. Always be prepared for rushes because not all rushes go by quickly. My managers were great. Always did their best to reach my wants and needs and are very considerate towards employees. Always good about showing appreciation.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Stress rise during rushes
Prep and Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 17, 2017
Nice environment to work but lack of hours. It was a good job while going to school, but unless your in management there is not enough pay or hours. Overall i'm great full for the experience.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
not enough hours
fun working environment
WAITRESS/CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Hopewell Junction, NYNovember 17, 2017
a temporary job for the moment it was fast paste and you have to be great with customers i would not recommend to work there forever the management was great and the staff was easy to work with
This place needs a lot of help
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Newberry, MINovember 17, 2017
The Newberry Pizza hut needs new management, very stressful if you werent friends with the managers outside of work. you have to walk on egg shells around everybody who are friends. you are not aloud to have your own personality
standard easy job
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Fox Lake, ILNovember 17, 2017
its pizza delivery, you get what you get. you work independently most of the time. manager had drug related issues making the work place uncomfortable
Pros
free pizza
Cons
wear and tear on your own vehicle
productive and fun co workers
COOK/SERVER (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 16, 2017
we clock in and then rush happens between 4-6 and then we start cleaning and then leave.the hardest part of the job was when we got really busy and th ephones will ring no stop and the crew people sometiimes wont help to anwser because they dont know. what i enjoyed the most was the great team of people i worked with.
Give them a shot
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CA 90806November 16, 2017
Its a great company to work for but they really need to work on the area leaders some of them don't help the way they should. I also feel they need to change there training process
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Poor Training
Fast pace place
Food Server (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALNovember 16, 2017
Greetings costumers waiting on them brings out food making sure their satisfied keeping my area clean always smile keep salad bar up and clean keep pizza fresh and hot
delivery driver
MANAGER/DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 16, 2017
typical day is pretty fast paced you have your regulars sometimes having to deal with bad traffic and not alot of workers . weather does impact how your day will go.take alot of calls

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8