Pizza Hut
4,354 reviews

Pizza Hut Employer Reviews

Great supportive work place.
Kitchen Helper (Former Employee), Scarsdale, NYJuly 20, 2014
Pros: discount food.
Cons: none.
Great place to learn. Lots to do with "family" of co-workers.
Great Job
DRIVER (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 20, 2014
Great job, I love driving so being able to be by myself most of the time was a plus. The people i worked with inside of the store were also great people just trying to make a dollar like me the only thing is the toll it does to your vechicle
Productive and fun place with unique people.
Manager (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 20, 2014
Pros: above minimum wage, fun crew
Cons: short breaks, little benefits, stressful environment
very busy from the start of shift to the end, fast paced learning, demanding job and requires great customer service, crew always keeps the job entertaining.
Tips are nice. Good in-betweener job.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Graham, WAJuly 19, 2014
Having cash in my pocket after every day definitely let me clock out happy. However management was immature and the culture unprofessional.
Rough
Waitress (Former Employee), Dixon, ILJuly 19, 2014
It was not very well managed at the end of my journey there and I hardly ever got any hours to work.
server
server (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 19, 2014
i was a server and would cook and clean and do everybody else job or it would never get done!
NIght Manager
NIGHTLY SHIFT MANAGER, COOK, SERVER (Former Employee), Summerville, SCJuly 19, 2014
Pros: great work enviornment, learn alot about customer service
Cons: no room for advancement
Pizza Hut was fun, very energetic work environment, little room for advancement but was fun to make customers happy, pay was ok for position
Communication is lacking
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Lynchburg, VAJuly 19, 2014
Pros: discounted meals, or free for salaried employees, flexible scheduling
Cons: lower pay, lack of communication, lack of positive encouragement
I have worked for Pizza Hut for many years and more and more it has fallen victim to the economy. Pushing sales and customer service while cutting labor to a very bare minimum. Contradictory communication when there is communication. This has strained morale and positive work environment. Pay is on the lower end of the scale as I have found through – more... research for the industry.

On the positive side there is job security and the salaried management benefits are extremely good. The size of the company makes for more people enrolled in the insurance program therefore decreasing premiums. They also offer insurance to ALL employees including part time. It is available on the first day of employment. – less
OK company
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 18, 2014
its an OK company lots of work to be done. upper management only care about themselves, but there are a lot of very good and nice people in the company.
Cook/Prep/Hostess (Former Employee), Greenville, SCJuly 18, 2014
Pros: great food
My short time here was great. I can't complain about the crew or the guest. I love working and the kitchen and learning how to cook the pizzas.
Not the best job.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Arlington, TXJuly 17, 2014
Pros: indepent tasks and fast-paced.
Cons: long shifts with no breaks, bad pay.
I liked working for Pizza Hut because of how fast paced and independent your job is. I was a delivery driver so I was constantly running in and out of the store. Sense of urgency is a must! If deliveries were slow, I would be washing dishes, prepping dough, or helping on cut table and answering the phone to take orders. The down falls however were the – more... 4.25 an hour plus tips, tips in that part of town were small. Not to mention my boss over worked me every week! I eventually left pizza hut because working there was making me sick. Especially during the summer in 105 degree heat! Co-workers there were lazy and always called in, hence why I was over worked! The most enjoyable part of this job was the independence! I love people and I love working with others but being able to go to work and know what I had to do and then being able to just do it! no one has to say hey! take this delivery because I'm already trying to take 3 separate deliveries to my car! I am very self reliant and task-oriented! I also work very well and shine with other employees! I'm a motivator and an up-lifter for strong work ethic! – less
productive and a very fun place.
Cashier/Phone Girl (Former Employee), Hartsville, SCJuly 17, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: short breaks
I Loved my job at pizza hut, Love the customers, It was a learning experience for me, I gain so much good customer services skill and learning skills.
it was a fun
Cook (Former Employee), Puyallup, WAJuly 17, 2014
everyone was really nice and helpful the only thing was when i got hired they said 20 to 30 hours a week and i was barely doing 10 hours a week
stressful,busy,
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), College Park, GAJuly 17, 2014
this job is good for a high school or starting out college kid,this company was not great for growing, pay at this job was not pleasing but it paid small bills, The environment was hectic,employees had issues with other co-workers and management.
Enjoyable atmosphere and easy working experience.
Crew Member (Former Employee), Marshfield, MOJuly 16, 2014
A typical day was long but not overly taxing. I learned that efficiency is better than being fast. My Management and Coworkers were all very good to me. The hardest part of the job was the in and out nature of the job, but the easiest part was the interacting with customers part.
Productive and fast pace enviroment
Shift Leader/Manager (Former Employee), Oakland, CAJuly 16, 2014
This was quite an experience it was really fast pace and I love a constant challenge. I learned a lot about great customer service and how important it is to run a successful business.
it was a great place to work
Waiter (Former Employee), Benton Harbor, MIJuly 16, 2014
Pros: getting tips
Cons: the check wasnt that much
getting tips ,putting a smile on people face. working and having my first job
team member
cashier (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INJuly 16, 2014
I put all dishes from customer eating in the dinning room into the dishwasher and take incoming calls for food orders.
Productive and a great work environment
Lead Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 16, 2014
A normal work day is that I am responsible for greeting customers, taking orders, preparation & delivery of products. Provide extensive telephone customer service. Responsible for accounts receivable/payable and maintaining cash drawer. I also assists in training of new staff. Work with staff to understand proper work assignments. Handle and resolve – more... customer service issues. What I have learned while working there is how to work as a team and resolve issues that can come up. My co workers are wonderful and I love working with them. The hardest part about my job is not being able to help a customer with something because I dont have the authority to do so sometimes. The best part of my job is working with everyone as a team and making customers happy. – less
Great job throughout High School.
Cook/Server (Former Employee), Sheboygan, WIJuly 16, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, average pay for a student
Cons: during the time i was employeed i experienced no true cons.
Prepped and prepared Pizza to company standards.

I learned that while being young and new to the work force that Pizza Hut is a great place to gain team work experience in a faced paced environment.

Management was great. Very helpful, aloud very flexible hours during my high school years.

Co-Workers were friendly and helpful

There were very few – more... things that made this job hard.

The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the people that I worked with. – less

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more