Pizza Hut
6,272 reviews

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Productive Fun Workplace
Crew Member (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 24, 2015
• Responsible for growing in your location and you are learning more about what it takes to deliver a great customer experience, build profits, and develop your team. You're preparing to run your own restaurant
good side job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Jerome, IDJune 24, 2015
great co-workers
when it gets busy, great news for me because more opportunity to earn a bit more cash since I get tips.
managers are great
most enjoyable part is delivering pizza's to friends
hardest part is finding the right house in the dark.
pizza hut was a good workplace
Team Member (Former Employee), fairmont wvJune 24, 2015
Pros: steady work. good environment.
Cons: low rate of pay
the work place was welcoming. the managers were always available and the work was fast paced and steady. none of the original crew is still there save one.
Mixed experience
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJune 24, 2015
Spend most of your time preparing food, the rest of the time is spent trying to manage the restaurant in the time you spent making the food.
Great place to work several nice and fun people to work with
food prep, driver (Current Employee), Orlando FloridaJune 24, 2015
Pros: hour flexability
Cons: no holiday pay
I really like that my job is less than 1 mile from my home, I have excellent hours and fantastic coworkers. I love driving and making extra tip and driver reimbursement cash. My manager is awesome, she is fair and approachable.
Cool place to meet new friends terrible company
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), californiaJune 24, 2015
Management is cool and the job itself is pretty cool but the company is terrible no benefits no paid vacation nothing and I've worked there for 3 years.
Productive and great working environment
Cook/prep/driver/ (Former Employee), Pflugerville, TxJune 24, 2015
Pros: Free Food at times depending on the manager, great first job, fun working enviroment.
Cons: Doesn't pay very well, no benefits
My day consist of making good quality pizzas in under two minutes. I learned what it takes to move up from the bottom to the top of a job. Management was really great they really outgoing and fun to work for. Co-workers are great individuals and help out any way possible. The hardest part of the job was getting pizzas in the oven at dinner time. The most enjoyable part of the job was working on the make table.
Fun workplace with attention on great service
Shift Manager/Key Holder (Former Employee), Brandon, FLJune 23, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, customer service
Cons: Long nights, pay rate
Pizza Hut gave me plenty of experience taking care of customers concerns in an efficient non-offensive way. The management was proficient. The hardest part of the day was working the long nights after closing and the most enjoyable part of the job was the free food.
Productive, Fast pace, friendly work Environment.
Shift Manager (Former Employee), BatesburgJune 23, 2015
Pros: Hour long Meal breaks, Benefits, Vacation once a year, Free lunches, hour increase, and pay raise once a year after reviews.
Cons: NOne
Pizza Hut was my first job I ever started at the age of 16. There I started out as a cook for about a year, I progressed rapidly learning many things, food safety, working tables for customers, then cross-trained into cashiering, answering phones, placing orders, operating the cut table (where we would cut all pizza's and package them from three constant running ovens). I eventually adapted very well – more... and very quick to multi-tasking and pretty much doing whatever I saw needed to get done. And that happened to be one of the very things my General Store Manager liked about me. I never let the job I was getting paid to do be my only thing. I enjoyed moving around and helping where I could. So finally I was offered a Shift Management Position that I held for roughly 3 and a half years. And I absolutely enjoyed evey part of it. I trained all my employees, we all worked as a team and when I say we worked as a TEAM we really worked hard to let no one fall. We honestly had the best team and it was my job to keep it that way. I created fair chores lists for everyone and all had to be completed before we left. I made it where everyone wasn't always doing the same things over and over and over again so that everyone would have the chance to broaden their knowledge so if one day they ever wanted to stretch their wings and get cross trained they would feel a little better and encouraged. I wanted my team to be happy, and more importantly I wanted to create a work environment that they could look forward to coming into on a daily basis. Customers loved coming into a fun, clean and safe work environment. I had to make sure that my employees attitudes were highly contagious in a positive way that would also encourage customers to keep coming back and wanting more. And I am confident enough that my goals were well planned and all went successfully. Never have I had to write any one up or send anybody home. I truly believe attitude is a major component for successfully operating any business. – less
productive and fun workplace
crew member (Former Employee), warren, ohJune 23, 2015
Pros: free dinners
Cons: short hours inside the store
It was a fun job with interesting friendly people so I enjoyed working there. Not to mention the people were always clowning around but still got work done made it an enjoyable experience also.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Lancaster, SCJune 23, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: not enough hours
Enjoyed working with shift leaders and co workers and meeting new people. flexible schedule and hours. Enjoyed working with the public.
fun work place
Team Member (Former Employee), Henderson, NCJune 22, 2015
it was a great day.i learned a lot working here I went to work and went home and it was all for the money I loved my job. my co- workers were very friendly
Driver (Former Employee), Newnan, GAJune 22, 2015
As long as you gave 100%, this is a good place to work. Plenty of room for advancement, but hours can sometimes fluctuate. Management usually tried to meet your needs with theirs.
Fun workplace with a big variety culture
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Farmington, NMJune 22, 2015
Pros: free pizza, meeting new people
Cons: fast paced, short breaks, low pay
You get to inner-act daily with a variety of people. From the customers to the staff, you get all ages and backgrounds. You get to help people. I have learned all about customer service and managing a crew.
Customer Service, Server, Cashier
CSR/server (Former Employee), Aurora, MoJune 22, 2015
Pros: Customer Service and friendly co-workers
Cons: No benefits-low pay-no room for advancement
I enjoyed working with the other co-workers, learned the importance of giving good customer service. I was not able to continue my employment with this company, as they were not able to work with my school hours.
random job while i was in high school
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), ponce de leon atlanta gaJune 22, 2015
I needed a job to pay my school fees I also needed to stay busy during the summer while school was out I delt with different types of people I learned how to deal with upset people in a friendly manner the hardest part of the job was answering the phone before the third ring while dealing with customers and being short staff I really enjoyed my team while I was there because we all worked together.
great workers
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Ashtabula, OhioJune 22, 2015
Pros: great place to work. They will work around your scedule.
Cons: the cost of repairing cars when they broke down.
Great place to work. The managers were great and very flexible with work hours. The managers worked with you if any issues and they also made themselves available to talk too.
Great work place
Store Manager (Current Employee), Florence, SCJune 22, 2015
I have wonderful days, learn something new everyday. Being in management teach you to have great leadership and understanding the co workers skills of how each one works differently. The hardest part of being in management is trying to ran a business under staff and the most enjoyable thing about being in management is help team members learn new skill in order to advance in the company itself.
Poor Management
Cook/ Shift Manager Trainee (Current Employee), Morgan City, LAJune 20, 2015
Pros: non
Cons: Everything
There is a clear lack of management in the store. Not to mention the ever lingering threat that the RGM refuses to accept any responsibility of failure.
was a very fun and productive job
delivery driver (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAJune 20, 2015
I really enjoyed working at pizza hut as a delivery driver. I learned a lot it being my first job and was honored to be a part of there business for the time I did.

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more

Pizza Hut Salaries