Pizza Hut
4,796 reviews

Pizza Hut Employer Reviews

Active and fun
driver (Former Employee), Winchester, VAOctober 10, 2014
Pros: tips
Cons: crooked management
Deliver if I need to, if not I would run the register, cut table, phones, window, wingstreet
Shift Leader/Manager (Former Employee), Brooksville, FLOctober 10, 2014
I love seeing all the new faces and getting to know the community
Was there for just a little min
Assisting taking Customers Orders (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 10, 2014
Was my first job didnt really like it,was ok for a little min,but got alone wit people
GOOD PLACE TO WORK IN GENERAL
Waitress/Cashier (Current Employee), Wauseon, OHOctober 9, 2014
Pros: discounted meals 50 percent
Cons: lunch break is 30 minutes for 9 hour shift
WE DO HAVE SOME CONFLICTS OF PERSONALITY.PERSONAL PROBLEMS BEING BROUGHT INTO WORK AND AFFECTING WORK.TOO MUCH FOOLING AROUND.SOME CUSTOMERS FAIL TO SEE THE AMUSEMENT.HARDEST PART IS WHEN IT GETS EXTREMELY BUSY.EVERYDAY I LEARN FROM MY JOB IF NOT FROM CO-WORKERS THAN FROM MY CUSTOMERS AS TO WHAT THEIR NEEDS ARE.I COME IN MAKE SURE WE ARE READY FOR REVENUE.MAKE – more... SURE WE HAVE A LINE UP.STOCK STATIONS.ASK IF ANYTHING NEEDS TO BE DONE – less
Great all around place to work
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Ridgeland, MSOctober 9, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, quick possibility to advance
Cons: pay
You make life-long friends there. Its a great working with costumers.
it was an steady place with consistent work
Cook (Former Employee), hampton vaOctober 8, 2014
I cooked there i ran the back line alone , other co-works was fun too be around
fast pace.
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Former Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 8, 2014
Pros: the employee discount.
Cons: healthcare, hours
A typical day at work started by washing your hands, then making sure your make line was stocked and clean. Then you would take phone calls and make the food items requested. I learned how to run a fryer, a pizza oven, a computerized cash register and how to make several pizza pasta and wing combinations. The management when I was first hired on was – more... great, then someone else was hired for the manager position and everything changed, nothing was in order for most of the employees I received direction from several different employees who weren't in charge and my hours were slowly going down. The co workers for the most part tried to be helpful, then there were the co workers who weren't on the same page with things and telling me to do the same task 50 different ways. The hardest part of the job was trying to do my job the correct way with different people telling me different things and the new manager not cracking down on that. The most enjoyable part is that I got to make things take customer calls and help customers get what they wanted. – less
Pizza Hut
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Bridgeton, NJOctober 8, 2014
Pros: great customers great employeees
Cons: not enough pay
open the store ,Run paper work, Read Emails, Process fryer, Help Customers, Manage Team Members
Fun & organized
Waitress (Former Employee), Queensbury, NYOctober 7, 2014
Waitressing was wonderful just needed more steady income.
learning
Server/Cashier (Former Employee), Garner, NCOctober 7, 2014
Pros: learning the cashier, meeting new environments
Cons: very rushed so hard to learn efficiently
I was doing cashier, answering phone as well as busting tables and taking orders. At the end of the shift i would either clean the store or clean the used pots and pans and plates that the customers had used during the day.
Great place to visit
Driver/Cook/CSR (Current Employee), Sparks, NVOctober 6, 2014
Pros: free meal, flexible schedule
Cons: low pay, bad insurance
I do whatever the management needs me to do. I put away the new inventory, rotate the inventory, take orders from customer, place orders for soda. clean, prep food before orders, prep orders, make food, fold and break down boxes, deliver food to tables and homes, fix and maintain equipment. The hardest part of the job is delivering in the heat. The – more... most enjoyable part of the job is making customers happy. – less
productive. Fast paced. Good benefits
Pizza Maker (Former Employee), Rockdale, TXOctober 6, 2014
Pros: benefits and cheap pizza
Cons: fast paced work environment
Working at Pizza Hut may be a little too fast paced for me personally. The benefits are worth it though. Team based effort makes the process of the kitchen go a lot smoother than I would have imagined.
Good job for high schoolers
COOK (Former Employee), Hampton, VAOctober 6, 2014
Good job for high schoolers to work. They can work with your hours. Can't really say very much, haven't worked here in 3 years.
Best job ever
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), phoenix, azOctober 6, 2014
Pros: discounted food
Cons: i don't have any
Loved working here! Delivering pizzas making 17-22/hr. Yes you pay your own gas and car repairs...so TIP your DRIVER! But the management was always fair and balanced, as long as you could find someone to take a shift for you you could get days off easily, and ppl were always looking for extra shifts.
Shift Manager
Management Duties, Payroll, Cashier (Former Employee), Elkview, WVOctober 6, 2014
I usually arrived to work early to see what kind of prep needed done asap. Then I clocked in and proceeded to get prep done, take orders, cash customers out, and at the end of the shift, we did basic cash handling duties. Actually, i believe I taught more employees/ management more, as I had worked for Pizza Hut in the past (1989).
Decent
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), palmdale, caOctober 6, 2014
Good company for a first time job. It all depends how well the manager keeps the store running.
Really fun job.
Delivery Driver/Cashier (Former Employee), Midland, MIOctober 6, 2014
As long as you know how to read a map, and how to prep the pans for upcoming rush hoir, this job is great. Not so easy in winter months, due to low lighting of addresses on homes.
cook
Shift Manager/Cook (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCOctober 6, 2014
needs better benefits and more raises for what they ask us to do.
bad management after my real boss left us new managenent
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIOctober 6, 2014
Pros: yes lunch was free
Cons: bad management
the new management came in an got rid of the good employee an hired average employee an business was good before the new management came then it went down hill for me ?
pizza
Head Waitress (Former Employee), Thomasville, NCOctober 6, 2014
this was one of the best jobs ever. I loved my team. This company is out of business but if i could return, i would.

About Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut (corporately known as Pizza Hut, Inc.) is an American restaurant chain and international franchise that offers different – Read more