Pizza Hut
6,018 reviews

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Driving
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Fresno, TXMay 13, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Delivery and customer service focused in a fats paced environment with a fun-loving crew and management. Flexible schedule while attending school and working there.
busy
Cashier, Cook (Former Employee), Spring, TXMay 13, 2015
Cons: low pay
The pay wasn't worth the hours I worked. The one year raise wouldn't be enough so I had to let go of the job. Overall experience help me become more comfortable with talking to people, work related or business wise.
days at pizza hut
driver (Current Employee), belmont avenue, youngstown, ohioMay 13, 2015
Pros: driving is good tip wise
Cons: the area i work in is rough
working at pizza hut is good. i enjoy the people i work with. the management team there is very efficient, kind, and they are very understanding of things going on in your life.
Working at Pizza Hut
Cook (Current Employee), Baytown,TxMay 13, 2015
Very well organized facility.I truly enjoy working there and the employees are just as wonderful. Everyday I learn how to do things more quickly and safely. I learn things that help me improve my job by my managers. The hardest part of the job would be for me at least would be making sure there is enough of one thing without going over X amount of product. The best part of my day is when my mangers come over to be and give me feedback whether is good or bad.
can be stressfull at times
Asst. Manager (Current Employee), Lubbock, TXMay 13, 2015
Pros: employee meals
Cons: healthcare
Typical day at work can be from talking and making orders. Processing for of payments, cashing in drivers and making sure that cooks have prep completed before shift ends.
I have learned how to manage the store in the event the GM is not there.
I have learn how to manage balance on hand and make deposits.
You have co-workers that will do there job and some that won't. You to make exceptions at time for those who have kids and be understanding(ex: sick child, no babysitter etc.)
The hardest thing would be something having to stay past your shift but you know it you must to keep the business running smooth and cont. to pleased the customers.
The most enjoyable part of my job is when my shift is over cause I can go home to my children.
Pizza Hut
Cook, Waitress (Former Employee), Ishpeming, MIMay 13, 2015
This was my first real job and I feel it was a great place to start. I learned lots about working with others and customers.
About job.
Line Worker/Cashier (Current Employee), Milwaukee WiMay 13, 2015
Overall its a pretty job, But the management sucks very badly. i appreciate the ones who was their helping me along the way.
Too worried about scores and profit
Customer Service (Former Employee), Ft. Wayne, inMay 12, 2015
Pros: On the store level, management is decent.
Cons: On a corporate level, management is greedy and unrealistic.
The franchise I work for has taken away so many benefits over the past 5 years, most notably decent healthcare. Most people aren't even allowed over 30 hours so PH won't have to pay for insurance. They have raised prices, but not wages. They have found ways to decrease product quality. They won't give raises because they are "competing" with other stores in the franchise to see who has the lowest average wage. No joke. They send out a weekly form rating each store on different variables such as sales, cost of sales, etc. and one of the variables is average wage. Those with the lowest average wage are ranked better than those that pay slightly better. And we are talking minimum wage range. Ridiculous. The restaurant is constantly being inspected by outside sources who don't know a thing about running a restaurant. You have to fake it so you get a good score and that's all that matters. Employees really don't matter at all.
Delivery Driver
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Fayetteville NcMay 12, 2015
Pros: employee discount
Cons: gipped pay due to being put on the road early
The management was good, but it was an average delivery driver job. MY only issue was being put on the road early before deliveries were ready, and no room for advancement even though promises were made.
Good job at a part time position
Delivery Driver/Shift Manager in Training (Former Employee), Baytown, TXMay 12, 2015
Pizza hut supplied employees with a good amount of hours per week and saw potential in me to help promote me to shift manager within a month of working.
Small crowded workplace.
Delivery Driver /Customer Service (Former Employee), York, PAMay 12, 2015
Pros: Discounts on Pizza.
Cons: The pay is not enough to compensate the risks, the usage of your own car, and the bad weather.
In my opinion they do not appreciate the employees, it's all about them making money, specially diring winter time. Thankfuly I never had any problem with anybody but many of my co-workers that worked full time did in regar of benefits and management.
Not bad for food service!
Cook-Shift Manager (Former Employee), Moberly, MOMay 12, 2015
Pros: Up and down work pace, slow times make for good cleaning times after being busy.
Cons: Nothing abnormal, honestly. Just the ocassional "slackers" at work. Job wasn't too bad actually.
Making pizza as customers order. Answering phones to take customer orders. Preparing store to open/ closing for the night. Counting nightly deposit and taking to bank at end of shift.
LOVED WORKING HERE
Team Member (Former Employee), Monroe, GAMay 12, 2015
This was my first job. I loved it so much. Every employee was like family and we all worked together. It was a great environment.
straight
Crew Member/Cook (Former Employee), Wauwatosa, WIMay 12, 2015
I learned never to be friends with people you worked with. It's just not possible. Always keep professional and personal seperate.
Nice Fun place
General Manager (Former Employee), Perry, GAMay 12, 2015
The company is a good company. Its fun but can be stressful at times. Easy to do and at times laid back other times very busy.
Fun workplace with a fast-paced environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Arcadia, CAMay 12, 2015
I worked at this location for almost six years and met and made many friends over this time. Here I was able to learn how to deal with the pressure of a rush as well as learn how to accommodate customers who did not have the best possible experience. I usually would work 6-8 hour shifts 4-5 days a week.
fun but not lucrative
Cook/Laborer (Former Employee), kingsport, tnMay 11, 2015
Pros: cool people
Cons: very low pay and hours
my manager was awesome and so were all of my coworkers. the hours really suck...never got a raise and apparently full time no longer exists for them unless you're management
great place to work
Shift/Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Aurora, COMay 11, 2015
Pros: Enjoyable plce to work
Cons: none
Working at this Pizza Hut was great. I learned everything I know from this company. The employee are great to work with, I would Work for them again. Upper management was honest and fair.
Tend to have great team work with Co-Workers
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee), San Angelo, TXMay 11, 2015
Pros: Great rewards such as gift certificats for hard work and detication.
Cons: Very understanding when it comes to family emergency's. Short breaks when needed.
A typical day at work gives me the extra time to train new employee's and have co-workers do extra cleaning in needed areas. I've learned the importance of job security not just for myself but for those whom are serious about their job and their positions. I became supervisor/manager into my 5 months of being at Pizza Hut and have carried a lot of responsibilities in which I have seen the true meaning of my position even as a cook. The only hard part of my job is having to do more than 4 things at once even on the morning of truck days. The most enjoyable part of my job is when things are running smooth and everyone is on the same task and of their responsibilities.
Easy, Hours were difficult, Overall a good summer job.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAMay 11, 2015
Good summer job, annoying customers, but overall extremely easy so it makes up for the terrible pay. The most enjoyable part was listening to music in my car.

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more

Pizza Hut Salaries