Pizza Hut
5,646 reviews

Pizza Hut Employer Reviews

good place to work
cook and help (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNMarch 16, 2015
Pros: fun place to work
Cons: not enough hours
My job is really not hard, but there are times it feels like you are never gonna get caught up on things. By the end of the day everything works out and it is a good day. The management team is nice and supportive. My co-workers work as a team and we all help each other.
Great Beginner Job
Assistant Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee), Roy, UTMarch 16, 2015
If you are looking for a part time job to earn a little extra money, this would be great for you. Also, maybe you are in school and need flexible hours, Pizza Hut is your place!
A good way to get free pizza
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Coppell, TXMarch 16, 2015
Pros: free pizza occasionally
Cons: short breaks
A typical day would involve showing up, putting all your stuff down, then clocking in. I would immediately begin answering phone calls and responding to complaints. I learned how to follow a script and how to take orders accurately, as well as how to deal with high-stress situations like dinner rushes. The management was ok, but the co-workers were very... 'I'm not going to talk to anyone, just do my job and go home'. I tried to be sociable, but they just didn't seem very interested in it. The hardest part of my job was that I wasn't -just- a CSR. I was also a cook, prep worker, cleaner, stocker and pizza cutter. There was really no time to breathe while working with that company.
A summary of PIZZA HUT
Cook/Cashier (Current Employee), Suffolk, VAMarch 16, 2015
Pros: something i just like to do
Cons: idlers and pay&benefits
Sunday that's when my week begins I work from 11am-10pm im the head cook so when someone else doesn't work I come and take over. I have to admit I do love to bake and making perfect foods and making customers as happy as possible .I run pass angry customers and happy customers we as a team do our best at what we were trained to do. My team can sometimes be ok and sometimes they can be the worst. The hardest part of my job is dealing with an.. idler , im a hard working so when im already working hard to already get somebody else's job done as well as mine and then have to keep up with another idler it becomes really difficult for someone like me to get actual MY job.
Pizza Hut
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Omaha areaMarch 16, 2015
It was fun at times, but very busy. Understaffed and always needing to fill in for servers, drivers or cooks. Overall the store I worked at had management that was lacking in integrity.
chaotic, twisted managment; corrupt inside stores
Closing Shift Manager (Former Employee), Topeka, KSMarch 15, 2015
The staff were arrogant, non compliant employees who did whatever they wanted despite my efforts to correct such actions following policy My immediate supervisor was lazy and lacking control over employees and restaurant as a whole. Their ability to back management when trying to enforce policies set forth by upper management is severely slacking. There is no accountability or recognition for those trying to do right by the company.
Great learning experince
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Liberal, KSMarch 15, 2015
Pros: employee discount great people
Cons: poor store manager creating conflict
arrive and welcomed by everyone
to not be fearful of criticism
original management better than replacement
everyone very nice team morale high
dealing with incompetent manager
being in charge
Fast Enviroment
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Carson, CAMarch 14, 2015
Pros: friendly customers
Cons: the smell of food
Fast....its fun running a team and setting expections. People want their food to be warm and tasteful as expected. They do a very good job as far as pleasing the customer
Terrible
Team Member/Production (Current Employee), Brighton, COMarch 13, 2015
Pros: relaxed place to work
Cons: nearly non-existent breaks
This is the worst place I've EVER worked. The management has no idea what they're doing. When certain managers opened on any given day, I would get there for my shift at 4pm and NOTHING would be done, sinks full of dishes, no dough prepped, the place is a mess.
An OK first job
Team Member (Former Employee), Zeeland, MIMarch 13, 2015
Pros: short hours, flexible schedule
Cons: bossy assistant manager, too slow at times
I did think that it was ok for a first job, it's just one of the assistant managers and one regular team member made me feel extremely inferior to them.
An OK first job
Team Member (Former Employee), Zeeland, MIMarch 13, 2015
Pros: short hours, flexible schedule
Cons: bossy assistant manager, too slow at times
pizza
Delivery Driver/ Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Jackson, TNMarch 12, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: breaks
With the organization I enjoyed the rush of the job. The fast pace of it was great. A typical day for me would be clocking in folding boxes and then setting up for my shift to start. Then I waited tables.
it was a good first job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAMarch 12, 2015
the job was a great experience. I learned that in customer service there are give and takes. and management style can differ.
Not a good place to work or eat...
Cook (Former Employee), Pineville, KYMarch 11, 2015
Pros: free meal...
Cons: short breaks if you got one...
I will never work nor eat at the Pineville Pizza Hut again... Well I really can;t get into to much detail without getting them into a lot of trouble. So all I can really say is to stay away from there if you can. I mean it has been years since I have worked there but yet they still have the same managers there. ..
A fun loving place
Server (Former Employee), Sulphur, LAMarch 11, 2015
Although the company itself was terrible about raises and what not, the store I worked at my boss was amazing and I loved my job.
It's ok
Server (Current Employee), crystal city, MOMarch 11, 2015
Pros: 20% off full priced menu items
I learn how to problem solve and deal with difficult people everyday. I also handle money very well now. I meet new people everyday and also enjoy when "regulars" come in
It was a great first job.
Waiter/Cashier (Former Employee), Selma, CAMarch 11, 2015
Pros: friendly work enviornment.
Cons: very little benefits.
It was a fun work environment. I gained great customer service skills as a waiter/server and not very long after I was hired, I was given the responsibility to open and close the dining room area.
Overall Amazing time working there
CSR (Former Employee), Balch Springs Tx 75150March 11, 2015
I enjoyed my time at Pizza Hut, great coworkers,amazing boss, good hours, and just a great environment.
A great place to learn comunication skills.
You learn to experience what it is to work fast and multitask.
Would still work there if my car would let me.
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Youngstown, OHMarch 11, 2015
They were very nice for the most part. I think it was solidly run and did enjoy my time there despite closing almost every shift.
very nice speed enviorment to stay busy
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Savannah, GAMarch 10, 2015
Pros: half prices for employees
Cons: half prices discounts for employeees, and fair benifits
I think that there could have been a great company to grow and learn much more things if they wouldn't changed management team so much. all managers have a different structures of how they want things ran in there store and there was so many changes in a short period of time.

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more

Pizza Hut Salaries