Pizza Hut

6.7K reviews

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

dry atmosphere and not many people
server (Former Employee), Columbia, MDAugust 19, 2015
this was not a very fun place to work. I didnt really get much from this place because it seemed so divided. I would have liked to see the managers helping the others out more when they had problems instead of leaving them clueless
Fun place to work, but lacking Managers with proper experience.
Cook (Current Employee), Madison, WIAugust 18, 2015
Pros: Fun people to work with
Cons: no breaks, no proper training, managers are useless
Working at Pizza Hut is a fun and enjoyable experience as long as you have the right people for the job. One thing i noticed while working there is that most managers are led through a series of training videos and that's it! They are not really prepared for anything at all. Many of them have jobs that anyone else in the store could do! Another thing about this company is that no one ever seems prepared for anything, dinner rush was always a wild ride because the managers had no proper prep done for the day. Lastly every employee including the franchise owner are always late and never organized.
nice place to work at as a young adult
Shift Manager/Cook (Former Employee), Stephenville, TXAugust 18, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: same pay
i worked at pizza hut for 5 years. pizza hut helped me get through those hard time in college. didn't ever really say a pay raise just more hours
Very fun and exciting palce to work
Shift Manager (Former Employee), texasAugust 18, 2015
Pros: great management experience
Cons: short breaks
Weekends were EXTEMELY busy but at the time I worked there the general manager was one the best managers that I have ever worked for
Poor Leadership, Very poor Management , Very stressful place to work
Waiter (Former Employee), Clayton, NcAugust 18, 2015
Pros: My customers
Cons: Management
Pizza Hut was a very difficult place to work for. There was no order ,management was awful, workers were very unreliable, and business was getting worse each day. The hardest part of the job was seeing my co-workers act as if they had no order and didnt know what they were doing. The best part were my customers , i loved working hard to please them.
Fast paced
Cook (Former Employee), Kansas City, KSAugust 18, 2015
Pros: Employee discount
Cons: No breaks
Clock in and make pizzas. Learned about food safety and quality control. Management was pretty good. Co workers were fun and energetic. There wasn't anything hard about working there. Enjoyable part would be it was very easy and fast paced.
Great part-time job
shift manager (Current Employee), Lower Burrell, PAAugust 17, 2015
Pros: free personal pan pizza per shift
Cons: no healthcare or other benefits, no training.
It's great if you just want a job for extra money. However, the franchise company, Aurora Huts, is awful. They only let the managers schedule people 29 hours or under to avoid having to give workers healthcare. The training is minimal, even for shift managers, and turnover is excessive.
hate it
Driver (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 17, 2015
I did not enjoy my time there. great food but I did not like working there I would never work there again. no room for growth for me
LONG HOURS UNDER PAID
General Manager (Former Employee), KANSAS CITY KSAugust 17, 2015
Pros: NO FREE MEALS
Cons: BENEFITS VERY HIGH COST TO EMPLOYEES
FOR KIDS JUST STARTING IN MANAGEMENT GOOD STRARTER COMPANY , BUT FOR MATURE MANAGER NOT A FAMILY COMPANY TO BE EMPLOYED BY NO LIFE BAL
Fast paced work environment
Manager (Former Employee), Nacogdoches, TXAugust 17, 2015
Pros: Fast paced, nice environment, fun
Cons: No benefits, no breaks
A typical days work is very fast paced and productive. I learned many techniques and skills while working here, including management of empolyees, scheduling, inventory, and managing the store. Management worked with and for the employees during work hours and for classes. The most difficult parts of the job are during rush hours. Everything tends to happen very quickly and you must stay calm during those times, which can be difficult when dealing with certain situations throughout the rushes. The manager and employees are a great part of the job, as everyone tends to become a close knit family that works together to achieve the day/week/months goals.
Productive and fun workplace
Cook (Former Employee), Seaside, ORAugust 17, 2015
Pros: Free pizza if it was a mess up
Cons: Not enough hours
It's an awesome place to work. The hardest part was keeping up with the non-stop orders. The most enjoyable was the co-workers they were fun to work with. The general manager was not the greatest at her job.
shift manager (Current Employee), Shively, KYAugust 17, 2015
putting away the truck order, counting money, running the cash register, taking orders making orders. sometime delivering.
job duties
pizza company (Former Employee), Atlanta, TxAugust 17, 2015
Pros: we can make any pizza for lunch
Cons: breaks barely got breaks my hours are short to busy to sit sometime
every day came to work it was the same routine but I got it rite everyday and got good tips every day always left work with a smile on my face.
?
Driver (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 17, 2015
Pros: ?
Cons: ?
Its the same as I put in m first review of Pizza Hut. Selling goods answering phones upselling products. Prepping dough, cleaning dishes etc
Very friendly
Cook/Prep (Current Employee), Lynchburg, VAAugust 16, 2015
I have experienced working with very nice and friendly people. First time working with food and I really enjoy it. I have become to really enjoy working in this industry. I like it their but not enough hours, everyone their is really nice.
fun and fast paced
Pizza Delivery Worker (Former Employee), Traverse City, MIAugust 16, 2015
Pros: discounted lunches and fast paced.
Cons: no room for advancement
I delivered product to customers where I was in charge of customer service, money management and creating the product to companies standards and regulations. It was a fast paced company with good management.
I loved this job
cook (Former Employee), yuma azAugust 14, 2015
Pros: My boss was amazing
Cons: no real breaks
This was the best job ive ever had, I learned how to take control of situations and multitask My GM taught me so much. I loved to cook an loved knowing my food filled other peoples bellies
Fast paced, clean, friendly co-workers
Cook (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COAugust 14, 2015
Pros: Friendly co-workers, fast paced, clean
I love working at Pizza Hut. Everyone there is so friendly. Things always run smoothly because everyone is in sync. I love the adrenaline I get during a rush.
Fun work atmosphere with room for advancement.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 14, 2015
Pros: Independence, free pizza
Cons: Routine car maintainance
There's a lot of freedom and responsibility when it comes to being a delivery driver. For example; most days I would be left with the responsibility of dispatching myself on my own deliveries. This is a task that involves basic knowledge of the delivery area, knowing which deliveries can go together and how long it would take to get back ensuring that deliveries get there on time. It also teaches you customer service skills such as responding to customer complaints in a proffesional and empathetic manner.
productive work place
Server/Driver (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMAugust 14, 2015
Pros: free mini pizza
Cons: healthcare
a typical day at work would be beating our delivery times . i learned how to be a team leader . i felt my co works and i got along really good .we always got the job done. the most enjoyable part of my job was making customers happy.
Headquarters