Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Found 8,961 reviews matching the search
Fun and a good work place
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJanuary 2, 2017
They give you good benefits the appreciate there employees..They employee friendly and customer friendly get great tips.. They don't mind giving you a raise when need..
Pros
Tips
Cons
Late hours
No benefits or chance for advancement
Manager (Current Employee) –  Pennsville, NJJuly 1, 2016
Started as a delivery driver with no gas or repair compensation. Management often yelled at customers and produced food that was in no way up to standard. No vacation or sick days were provided. No breaks for anyone unless they smoke. No free food or even discounts, and no leaving the store unless for delivery. Employees had to either steal toppings or buy from the company at horribly high prices. No sanitation requirements, I saw pizzas dropped on the floor and served to the consumer multiple tomes; when the customer would call to report sub-optimal food quality management wouldn't provide them with reimbursement. When I worked my way to manager I had to wait two months for my training to start because my GM wouldn't authorize the switch. I requested to be transferred to a different store to avoid the problems, but the entirety of Pizza Hut is corrupt.
Pros
Drivers make $8.36 an hour and tips
Cons
NO breaks, no beneefits, no sanitation, no gaurenteed days off
It's a job
Team Member/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXSeptember 21, 2016
It was an ok job, I liked most of the people I worked with, the upper management team(ones who were there longer)would stand around and let the rest of us catch the slack, didn't want to pay anybody, would give you the title of team leader but not the pay that comes with it.
Pros
Free food
Cons
No advancement, no raises, no respect.
Fun place great way to get work experince
Team Cook Trainer (Current Employee) –  Marana, AZOctober 5, 2016
When I first got hire I felt welcomed in and the manager are really nice and they praise you for your dedication. It can get stressful when your times run up and their is no one to help you.
Pros
you work hard the more hours you get
Cons
no raises
Cutting corners and ignoring safety, delicious pizza.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Buckeye, AZAugust 20, 2016
Working lunch and dinner hours at Pizza Hut during football season was an amazing lesson. I learned that cutting yourself some unnecessary slack with put down both yourself and other employees. Work is hard if you don't try hard. Watching people receive their much desired pies always warmed my heart.

Management left much to be desired.
Pros
Discounted pizza, mostly friendly enviroment
Cons
No benefits, poor pay, management
Fun, different pizzeria
Pizza Hut Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 30, 2017
This job is great, very laid back. You make pizzas, wings and answer the phone all while keeping your area clean. Also, you meet a variety of people..
Pros
Free food, Raises
fun place to work
pizza hut as a cook (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXFebruary 19, 2017
in there a learn how to treat customers, and how to work in a team. knowing that whatever you do can do an impact to the rest on the team raise my confidence to do always better.
Best job
DELIVERY DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Shawano, WIJanuary 23, 2017
I enjoy working here everytime I get the chance, my bosses are awesome and I enjoy all of my coworkers and working with them
Pros
awesome work enviroment
Cons
wage fluctuation, no raises
Easy work, friendly atmosphere
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Ozark, MOFebruary 8, 2017
An easy job with a few notable fringe benefits. Great for quick cash. It's always great to see the smiling faces of customers when you deliver their orders. Sometimes the job can be pretty busy, other times pretty slow. Never can seem to predict it.
Great Place to work
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Florida BlvdDecember 7, 2016
Great place to work, lundy enterprises was a cheap and he didn't give raises but the management(store) was good, and fair and I received my hours
I wouldn't work there again.
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Belen, NMJanuary 5, 2017
Decent place, but with very poor management. Not the best pay, with no benefits. All in all, this is a decent job for a teenager looking for his or her first job, but no one else.
Inefficient Stores
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Riverdale, GAJune 22, 2016
A typical workday at this Pizza Hut is not as fun as pizza should be. I am continuously drained due to the lack of team member support for the shift and the inefficiency of the store. We do not have all of the required tools to do our jobs efficiently. Management is good but there can be a better approach to their employees. My coworkers are young so there is a lack of dedication to the job. The hardest part of my job is working without efficient support. The most enjoyable part of my day is when I see a smile on a customers face because they are truly satisfied. Moving forward, this Pizza Hut has gone through some changes and seems to be getting better.
Pros
Being first to try new items
Cons
Long days with little compensation
Fun
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Salem, VAJanuary 27, 2017
Good hours and people hard work but easy once you learn the skills never a dull moment easy to move up to higher levels key thing is to keep on your toes
Pros
Raises
Cons
Great food
Great benefits
RGM (Former Employee) –  Kuna IdahoDecember 28, 2016
Great company but unfortunately the work life balance just wasn't there. I was putting in 80-90 hour work weeks An had no time for my family.
Benefits
Cons
Hours put in
Fun job during college
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCFebruary 6, 2017
I worked for the Pizza Hut right across from my apartment complex as a delivery driver while I attended community college. I received plenty of hours and had fun driving around and talking to people.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Poor compensation for toll on car.
Wasn't Managed Well
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Caledonia, MIOctober 26, 2016
My experience at Pizza Hut showed me that it wasn't managed well and they did not offer good insurance to full-time management employees. Healthcare providers did not even recognize the insurance in most cases.
Pros
$10 per shift meal allowance
Cons
minimal pay, bad benefits, no PTO
Great Job I loved it.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 23, 2017
Pizza Hut was my favorite job. I started there when I was 13 in 1979 and worked there until I was 29. I started as dish washer and left as a Store Manager. I always had good bosses and coworkers. The company had great benefits. I still have my pepsi stock today.
Great place to work for part-timer
Cook/Prep Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Hayti, MOOctober 4, 2016
Had a great time at this job wished they paid more
I correctly make pizza pies, Management is tops everybody I worked with was great, their not hard parts to this job except low pay
Everyday was great no matter what management said do.
Pros
Great food
Cons
Expensive Benefits, Health, Dental, life ins.
Loving working in here
Server / Cashier (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXFebruary 7, 2017
The coworkers are the best.
I learned customer service
Always a pleasure to work in here.
Sometimes the food take more th=ime than expected, so I go to talk with the customers about that and give them an compensation
Pros
Free food and drink
Cons
No breakes.
fun energetic place to work
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILNovember 12, 2016
making pizzas can be fun i also enjoyed tuesday kids eat free nights . it was hard to get the raises i was promised. i advanced to management very quikly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9