Pizza Hut
6,456 reviews

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Fast pace workplace
Delivery driver, part time (Former Employee), Fremont, CAJuly 16, 2015
Working at pizza hut was very fun for me. I liked being a delivery driver because its nice to get outside and not have to be inside all day. It was a nice change compared to previous jobs. A typical day included, taking orders, delivering pizzas, light cleaning and ensuring customers were satisfied with their experience at pizza hut. The hardest part was in the middle of the day when it was slow, I like being busy at work so it was harder to find something productive to do.
Good first job
Shift Manager (Current Employee), CaliforniaJuly 16, 2015
Very busy atmosphere, alot is expected of you but not much pay to show for it. Good first job but definitely not somewhere to stay and move up to far.
enjoyable work environment
pizza delivery (Former Employee), Mentor, OHJuly 16, 2015
Pros: great people, enjoyable work time.
Cons: none
Everyday both the workers and customers would greet you with a smile, my co-workers did all they could to make sure work was a fun environment and as organized as possible.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 16, 2015
Work shift varies
Management great
Taught me great customer service skills.
Became shift leader in a matter of one year.
fun1
SERVER (Former Employee), alcoa, tnJuly 16, 2015
i loved working here i had a lot of fun. met some really interesting customers as wells as made some awesome friends. i got as many hours as i needed and the managment was always understanding
way back
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee), Union City, GAJuly 16, 2015
Way back when it wasn't a very pleasurable place to work. Managers screaming and no guidance. I was young and with this being one of my first jobs, I would never work there again, nor let my children.
Great job while attending college
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Hudson, OHJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Free meals, gas reimbursement
Cons: No benefits, poor management
A very great work environment and flexible enough to have while attending college. Delivery driving is a fairly stress-free and simple job that still supports actively moving around and exercise. Management often could not keep up with corporate demands, leading to many worker changes. I enjoyed the independence and responsibilities that came with being a delivery driver. The hardest part of the job came was occasionally dealing with difficult customers and trying to maintain employee morale.
Over worked and underpaid
Shift Manager/Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: No breaks
I started at Pizza Hut as a delivery driver at $8 an hour, the general manager was my cousin and there was only one other assistant manager so I was coerced into the shift manager position and I worked six days a week every week at $9.50 an hour. As a delivery driver I would just do prep work for the night crew and deliver pizzas but as a shift manager I opened pizza hut, counted the safe, handled customer complaints, assigned tasks to my co-workers and cleaned the store. I enjoyed delivery driving the most but I couldn't handle the stress of being a manager because the Uptown pizza hut is a high volume store with minimalistic staffing.
usual day at work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Antioch, CAJuly 15, 2015
Pros: great entry- level job
Cons: doesn't offer enough hours/ pay
I don't like working at Pizza hut because my boss hires people who don't want to work, and I work my butt off to get barely enough money for a car payment. I get treated not right. if you are looking for a first job, this is for you. I've almost passed out at work because of how hot it is. the food is great! sometimes I feel like a family with some of the people, but I have asked my boss over and over and over for more hours and I only get the weekends. how am I supposed to live on that?
Challenging And Rewarding
Deliver Driver/ Cook (Former Employee), Chippewa Falls, WIJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Working with customers to ensure accurate orders.
Cons: Easy to be overwhelmed if you are not used to fast paced service industry employment.
Challenging and rewarding workplace that is fast paced and customer service orientated. Being a delivery driver affords you the oppurtunity to earn large amounts of money and meet lots of interesting people.
great
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), louisburg NCJuly 15, 2015
it was a good start for me in the workforce as a delivery driver. I met new people and enjoyed all the time I had spent there.it was a very relaxing work environment
Fast Pace High Volume
Cook (Former Employee), Kansas City, KSJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Achievements daily for self esteem
Cons: Body pains, hard to sleep, long hours at night
I learned a lot about how much I can handle when I have to at this job. Time management is key, and team work is dire. Its very physical with the food preparation. Some boxes are heavy. I loved the rush times though. I loved being busy.
Pizza Hut
Main Cook (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Co-Workers
Cons: Slow days drag on
Made pizzas but depending on how well staffed we were, I would do many other things, such as answering phones, cashing people out, checking on food coming in every day.
Fun workplace
Team member (Former Employee), Wauseon, OhJuly 15, 2015
Working at Pizza hut was fun. I enjoyed working with the different people. Typical workday preparing pizzas and other food items. Reading tickets and making pizzas. Working with other employees to get work done. I enjoyed busy days.
fun going place
Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, TXJuly 15, 2015
Pros: free dinner
this place on a normal day was fun to work at due to the fact that no one was arguing over anything. we would just do our jobs and go home
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN WORKPLACE
Waitress (Former Employee), Harmony, PAJuly 15, 2015
Pros: BREAKS
Cons: N/A
EASY SIMPLE DAYS. STRESS FREE. POSITIVE COWORKERS. CLEAN AND ORGANIZED ENVIORMENT. FAST PACED. FOOD WAS GREAT. GREAT MANAGEMENT
Not Many Hours
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Easy job, no long hours
Cons: HOT, disorganized, no stability
The most hours I got while working here was probably 3. This is a good job for a high school student or someone who just needs extra money but it is not the best if your are looking for something more full time.
day to day
General Manager (Former Employee), Bristol, TNJuly 15, 2015
Very fast paced. Constantly training employees. Stay busy with the overseeing of people doing their jobs. Cash handling and deposits. inventory counts done daily. responsible for all transactions, customers satisfaction, employee training.
fast fun workplace everyone get alone with everyone
Shift Leader (Former Employee), memphis,tnJuly 15, 2015
fun workplace depending the time the its little hard work but its was fun and everyone worked as team at all time and management is great
The work place was awesome
Team Member / Cashier / Delivery Driver (Former Employee), carrollton,gaJuly 15, 2015
I enjoyed working everyday. I enjoyed the people. They didn't give me a lot of hours because they were hiring new people constantly.

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more

Pizza Hut Salaries