Pizza Hut
5,262 reviews

Pizza Hut Employer Reviews

Best job i ever had
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 13, 2015
Cons: rotation shift
Very good pay very good benefits all the hours you want to work. management does their very best for every employee.
Productive and professional
Head Cook (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCJanuary 13, 2015
Great place to work and the people here were generally friendly. Close knit coworker vibe in a friendly community.
Fun place to work.
Cook (Former Employee), Post, TXJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: employee discounts
A typical day at work consisted of restocking the food prep area, cleaning and sanitizing cooking equipment and utensils, preparing food, organizing and distributing duties to other "back of house" employees, and more cleaning. My co-workers were very hard working and all around great people. The hardest part of the job would have to be the actual cooking part. There were times when the restaurant would get busy, but other than your typical rush hour the job is very stable and laid back. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to make the customer happy by making the most enjoyable food as possible, making it easy on the eyes and even better in their mouth.
midiocre job put a lot of miles on my vehicle
delivery driver (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no breaks
a typical day consist of coming in early and delivery pizza all day didnt really learn to much from this job but it was a learning experience in where i dont want to work
Store Manager
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Riverside CaJanuary 12, 2015
Managed a store of 15-20 employees at a time. Trained and coached employees to ensure the best quality of product and service to the customers. Created weekly schedules and food orders for the restaurants product needs according to the sales and history. Tracked sales, cost of food, cost of labor, and customer feedback, meeting with area managers to discuss the store performance and come up with action plan when needed.
How it made me feel
Cook/Driver (Former Employee), Merrillville, INJanuary 11, 2015
It would be days where i love the fact that i had to work. The only thing i hated was i didn't get the job i applied for.
Varied
Cook/driver/cashier/shift lead (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: met and worked with some great people on both sides of the counter.
Cons: horrible pay and not remotely enough company support
Personally, I felt that the opportunity to provide a great experience for customers and the comradery of the staff were the main highlights. As far as the company, when I started it was fun and they treated us well. As time went on (years), the company began to raise its expectations while limiting resources. In other words, they made it almost impossible to serve their clientele at all, much less well. The pay was absolutely terrible, too. The work itself was mostly fun.
just no, the place is always a mess and they have bugs
Cook/Prep/Dishwasher (Former Employee), Cleburne, TXJanuary 11, 2015
Cons: the people the lack of hours and pay
the food is never kept well in the freezer, they reuse old dough and i have heard stories of rats from an old manager
used to be fun
Driver/Laborer (Former Employee), Freeport, ILJanuary 11, 2015
bad management at the store leel created a workplace full of discord
productive day fun people to work with
Waitress/Prep Cook (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: short breaks
prepped pizzas, sauced and cheesed, cleaned work area. Learned how to make wings, prepped salads. hardest part of the job was picking up the slack others lack to accomplish. enjoyable part of the job was working with fun, energetic young people.
its all right
Delivery Driver/Courier (Former Employee), Roswell, NMJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: not alot of tips
the hardest part of the job is learning your rout and becoming familiar with it
Pizza Hut
Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee), Decatur, ALJanuary 10, 2015
Good company. never had any problems....management was good, and never had any problems with getting off if something came up
Cook/ Delivery Driver (Former Employee), newark, NJJanuary 10, 2015
They were productive. I learned how to make a pizza and how the inside of a pizza hut works. Management was very strict but was willing to work with the employees in hard times. My co-workers were very friendly and easy to work with. The hardest part of my job was finding the correct house to deliver to when the customer would give a wrong address. The most enjoyable part of my job was all the new knowledge i gained from being an employee there.
Fun work place with Great workforce
Pizza Maker (Former Employee), Pontotoc, MSJanuary 9, 2015
I Learned many things from how to Inventory Better to better way to prep next day Gear. I learned how to work as a manager by Shadowing the Ones on duty. Speed Prep and cooking was something new to that I learned from there.
good work environment,
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Andover, KSJanuary 9, 2015
abused the good dedicated workers work ethic and without incentive as well as no repercussions for poor employees.
kfc we ran out of chicken
cook (Current Employee), magnoliaJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: help the customer
Cons: never tell customers no
a customer comes into the store and ask for a 12 piece family meal and our cashier told the gentlemen we had no chicken so he became furious so the cashier at the time came to get me so what I did was explain we ran out of chicken and I was very sorry for the inconvenient so I explained to him what happen so I told him chicken was on the way if you want you could wait or leave your number and I will call you when it is almost finished or I could deliver it to you so he said ok and I also gave him another 12 piece meal free on his next visit well after that I got a call from my district manager and at first she was like what did you do and I was like what did I do she said you made a customer so happy they will always come back here I said really it just happened and she said she just got off the phone with that customer and it was the most pleasant experience I have ever had and I got a bonus and reward for that and a raise and the customer thanked me again
Fun work!
Server, Cashier (Former Employee), Canton, TXJanuary 8, 2015
A normal day at work would consider answering phones, tending to customers, clean, food prep, P.O.S handling.
productive and fun place the work
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Former Employee), Belle Glade, FLJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: discounts
This job is Amazing.I was always polite to others. I arrived to work on time. I love the fact that majority of the customers would could arrive to the job and request me as a server due to my kind personality.it made me smile alot Especially beacuse i love the serve customers and make the have a relaxed lunch Break. Hope to find another job i enjoy working at.
It was a place to work..
Food preparation/Customer service (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: no
Cons: 30 minutes lunch two 15 minutes breaks
I would come in and prep food and help was dishes. I would also make the pizzas when ever a order came in..and occasionally answer the phones and take orders..
Productive for hours and work with customers
Manager (Former Employee), broadheadsville, PAJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: great coworkers and relaxed enviornment
Cons: ignorant customers and problems with equipment most times
Pizza hut was my favorite job, being a delivery driver and a manager i have met all kinds of people but it was time to move to better things.

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more