Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

pizza hut
COOK (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 18, 2018
The Pizza Hut that I worked in was very small wasn't much space not a lot of workers but majority were guys and they were really lazy and don't like to clean up. The manager was lazy as well and just sat down all day.
Pros
it was job
Cons
no breaks really, lazy co workers
It's a restaurant
Shift Leader / Cook (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY 40229January 17, 2018
It's a restaurant. My very first full time job. What more can I say. Fasted pace work. Good management. Tasty food. But not much ability for advancement.
loved all the people i worked with.
Waitress/Hostess/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fitchburg, MAJanuary 17, 2018
typical day was waiting on tables seating customers, learned how to make different pizzas management was awesome fair with everybody never showed favoritism. workplace was very clean. hardest part of the day was when my shift was over. enjoyable part was being with my coworkers.
Pros
discount on food
Cons
place went down hill when new managment took over
This was my first real job so its bitter sweet emotions about the company
Cashier, Cook and Porter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 17, 2018
The job helped my began my social skills with the public but i need something better and help me advance, i picked up skills there that helped with my other jobs
Pros
Hrs was flexible
Cons
The staff was not reliable
Delivery driver/Cook (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 17, 2018
Fast pace but good job to work at, I get along with everyone that worked with me. Pizza Hut was a good environment to work at and the managers were great.
Pros
Food and meet new people
Cons
short breaks
Lacking
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Muskego, WIJanuary 17, 2018
i took a job at pizza hut desiring nights and ended up working doubles every day due to lack of staff, the first 6 hours of my day i was paid as a server and forced to stay longer than scheduled. after making 2.33 for the first half of my day i return after being off for 2 maybe 3 hours to work closing shifts in a disorganized kitchen full of high school kids. i had absolutely zero job security as the manager hinted towards the store shutting down but didnt give their staff a heads up. overall the most stressful job for the lowest wages that i have ever worked. strongly recommend working elsewhere, mcdonalds would do good.
Pros
unlimited smoke breaks, free food
Cons
Everything else
it was a fun place to work
Dough Maker (Former Employee) –  Painesville, OHJanuary 17, 2018
learned to work with a small group of people, make dough and kept a clean enviroment,management was very supportive,i enjoyed working with everyone and the hours were great for allowing me to enjoy my days
Pros
people and food
Cons
clean up
Fun place to work
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Temple, TXJanuary 17, 2018
There are fast days and slow days. on the slow days you spend most of the time cleaning. the fast days are pretty good your in and out of the store the whole shift, so your busy until you leave.
Pros
Free food under 7 bucks
Cons
only so many advancement slots
Pizza Hut could care less about employees
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJanuary 17, 2018
I worked for this company for almost 3 years. I NEVER had more than 30 hours. Never got a pay raise, never an opportunity to move from crew to management because the managers are all friends and only move other friends up to shift or management, resulting in the store running like dirt! After two years, i was expecting a raise. I got a pizza hut pin with a note saying thanks for working with us. Very upsetting to hear that employees are not needed and can be replaced easily.
Ultra fast paced and stressful
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Rowlett, TXJanuary 17, 2018
My time at Pizza Hut was a roller coaster. I started out as a driver which was excellent and moved up to General Manager in about a year and a half. I loved it, but after all the coporate locations we're purchased, the company's culture changed dramatically.
Pros
Great team environment
Cons
Long hours, difficult to maintain work-life balance
Pizza Hut Review
Pizza Hut cook (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 17, 2018
The two yrs i've ben at Pizza Hut, i had a great two yrs. The management is excellent, it's jus theres not enough benefits to get out of it, and no career advancement. Dont get No free lunches and u barely get breaks.
a typical day
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Show Low, AZJanuary 17, 2018
A typical day at pizza ht you go in, you get everything ready needed to go on with the day you needed to be on your toes and concentrate always it was quite fast paced.
fun workplace but pay is not worth it
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJanuary 17, 2018
I did not like working at pizza hut because i was being paid to little it really started to stress me out when i seen that i wasnt getting a raise anytime soon
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Nice work envirment, fast paced at times but managable
Server (Current Employee) –  Westminster, MDJanuary 17, 2018
Waiting on customers, putting in orders, preparing salads and drinks, serving food when ready. Close of shift clean all serving area. Manager was under standing, and other employees are helpful and share in work load when not busy
Pros
meeting new peple
Cons
not enough hours
Fast paced job driving delivery area to transport food product to location for possible tips. Could be exciting & tense in traffic
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Winder, GAJanuary 17, 2018
Good money delivering product, when not slow waiting for orders. Plenty people to work with and learn from. A good manager, who is willing to work 28th their staff makes production and retention of staff possible.
Pros
Fast cash for drivers
Cons
Using own car
Horrible Place
Collect Payments Pres Dough (Former Employee) –  Richlands, NCJanuary 17, 2018
This place will suck the life out of you. The management in the Richlands Nc Store will stab you in the back as soon as they get a chance. Not to mention that some of the things they do there like mix sauce with dirty hands is gross.
Very face paced and difficult place to work at
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 17, 2018
Working here is very stressful but having to deal with people all the time showed me how i can actually deal with certain situations without having to have something bad happen
Pros
Discounts on food
Cons
Very little break time
Pizza Hut Review
Associate (Current Employee) –  Temple Hills, MDJanuary 16, 2018
Overall, Pizza Hut was a great place of work! This is especially a great place to work for a current college student. The general manager is very easy to get along with and he's understandable.
Pros
Free Lunches
Productive workplace
Team Leader/Cook (Former Employee) –  Morehead, KYJanuary 16, 2018
Fast paced work environment, never a dull moment, management excellent to their employees. Willing to work with days off when needed. You have to be willing to be customer oriented to do this job.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Not enough hours
fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 16, 2018
was a delivery driver out of high school.. it was a good entry level job for a young adult. I work with a bunch of my friends and we usally all work on the weekend. so even during busy time of work it felt relax a all my coworkers pull their weight.
Pros
fun and tips
Cons
entry llevel job low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8