5,277 reviews

Pizza Hut Employer Reviews

used to be fun
Driver/Laborer (Former Employee), Freeport, ILJanuary 11, 2015
bad management at the store leel created a workplace full of discord
productive day fun people to work with
Waitress/Prep Cook (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: short breaks
prepped pizzas, sauced and cheesed, cleaned work area. Learned how to make wings, prepped salads. hardest part of the job was picking up the slack others lack to accomplish. enjoyable part of the job was working with fun, energetic young people.
its all right
Delivery Driver/Courier (Former Employee), Roswell, NMJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: not alot of tips
the hardest part of the job is learning your rout and becoming familiar with it
Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee), Decatur, ALJanuary 10, 2015
Good company. never had any problems....management was good, and never had any problems with getting off if something came up
Cook/ Delivery Driver (Former Employee), newark, NJJanuary 10, 2015
They were productive. I learned how to make a pizza and how the inside of a pizza hut works. Management was very strict but was willing to work with the employees in hard times. My co-workers were very friendly and easy to work with. The hardest part of my job was finding the correct house to deliver to when the customer would give a wrong address. The most enjoyable part of my job was all the new knowledge i gained from being an employee there.
Fun work place with Great workforce
Pizza Maker (Former Employee), Pontotoc, MSJanuary 9, 2015
I Learned many things from how to Inventory Better to better way to prep next day Gear. I learned how to work as a manager by Shadowing the Ones on duty. Speed Prep and cooking was something new to that I learned from there.
good work environment,
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Andover, KSJanuary 9, 2015
abused the good dedicated workers work ethic and without incentive as well as no repercussions for poor employees.
kfc we ran out of chicken
cook (Current Employee), magnoliaJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: help the customer
Cons: never tell customers no
a customer comes into the store and ask for a 12 piece family meal and our cashier told the gentlemen we had no chicken so he became furious so the cashier at the time came to get me so what I did was explain we ran out of chicken and I was very sorry for the inconvenient so I explained to him what happen so I told him chicken was on the way if you want you could wait or leave your number and I will call you when it is almost finished or I could deliver it to you so he said ok and I also gave him another 12 piece meal free on his next visit well after that I got a call from my district manager and at first she was like what did you do and I was like what did I do she said you made a customer so happy they will always come back here I said really it just happened and she said she just got off the phone with that customer and it was the most pleasant experience I have ever had and I got a bonus and reward for that and a raise and the customer thanked me again
Fun work!
Server, Cashier (Former Employee), Canton, TXJanuary 8, 2015
A normal day at work would consider answering phones, tending to customers, clean, food prep, P.O.S handling.
productive and fun place the work
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Former Employee), Belle Glade, FLJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: discounts
This job is Amazing.I was always polite to others. I arrived to work on time. I love the fact that majority of the customers would could arrive to the job and request me as a server due to my kind personality.it made me smile alot Especially beacuse i love the serve customers and make the have a relaxed lunch Break. Hope to find another job i enjoy working at.
It was a place to work..
Food preparation/Customer service (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: no
Cons: 30 minutes lunch two 15 minutes breaks
I would come in and prep food and help was dishes. I would also make the pizzas when ever a order came in..and occasionally answer the phones and take orders..
Productive for hours and work with customers
Manager (Former Employee), broadheadsville, PAJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: great coworkers and relaxed enviornment
Cons: ignorant customers and problems with equipment most times
Pizza hut was my favorite job, being a delivery driver and a manager i have met all kinds of people but it was time to move to better things.
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee), malone nyJanuary 7, 2015
Pizza Hut is good. Daland Corporation is not. I'm not interested in adding more detail.
Great Work Environment
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee), Kent, OHJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: pay, environment, communications
Cons: late night/ early morning hours
A typical day at work includes setting up the store an staff as well as possible, for revenue. As they called it Ready for Revenue (R + R ). Follow specifications to the creation of each product. Applied great costumer service to every consumer.

The hardest part of the job was working the hours deep into the evening and early mornings.

The most enjoyable part of the day was working with staff and getting to communicate to numerous people about any and everything.
Decent job
Valet (Current Employee), Shaker Heights, OHJanuary 7, 2015
The Cleveland heights location is a decent place but the management is horrible.the foreign guy there is very rude. also the food that was sent out wasn't the best but people still brought it. the typical day there was fast pace. the customers sometimes can be rude due to slow service during very busy hours.
ok
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Burlington, NCJanuary 7, 2015
the hours were ok the managers were mean as well as the elder coworkers and the cashier pay should be raised. I don't like how it was hard to talk to the managers that were higher up
slave shop
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Geneseo, NYJanuary 7, 2015
Cons: managment, favorites, no reconization .
no drinks,even working 12 hour open to close days. no discounts on food. management is beyond two faced. double standards are ridiculous .
Fun workplace
Dish washer/ cook (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: good workplace
Cons: not having a dish washer during the week
A typical day of work consist of cleaning while it was slow and getting ready for a rush i learned how to take orders and how to serve tables the management was great they helped with everything my coworkers were great as well they provided a good work place the hardest part of the job was getting pizza dough ready when we would run out during the rush the most enjoyable part of my job was working as a team
Busy, Great social experience, Tip Motivated,
Server/Hostess/Busser (Former Employee), Belfast, MEJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: flexible, great tips, social, busy
Cons: poor management
Really enjoyed working here, fast paced and tip motivated.
productive
Team member (Former Employee), Abbeville, LAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: productive
Cons: aggravated customers
pizza hut has become very busy the last passed year. I learned to balance everyday duties between patients. Mondays and Fridays are the busiest days of the week. I think the hardest part of the job is dealing with insurance companies. Some insurances pay for certain medication and patients want to know why. Then have to explain to an angry patient the process of insurance

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more