5,644 reviews

Pizza Hut Employer Reviews

Productive and fun work envirnoment
Crew (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMarch 9, 2015
The work was very easy to learn. The management was great. The work environment was productive and fun. I enjoyed my time there.
cook
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Chatham, VAMarch 9, 2015
cook pizza take order and cash orders out and at end of the night clean make table plus restock it for the next day mop down the whole store help the dishwasher catch up on the dishes.
Working at Pizza Hut
Supervisor (Former Employee), Edmonton, KYMarch 9, 2015
Pros: enjoyable breaks, enjoyable coworkers
Cons: no raises with promotions, hours getting cut, upper management not being involved
Upper management was very un-involved until inspection time. Not very big on raises. Co-workers were enjoyable. The hardest part was working so hard for just minimum pay, even after a promotion. The most enjoyable was working with friends and the friendly side of the public.
friendly enviorment, happy work place
Driver (Former Employee), Glen Burnie, MDMarch 9, 2015
Pros: free lunch. great tips
Cons: low pay. not enough hours
constaintly working on people skills and dealing with custom satisfaction. the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to deliver fresh food to customers, the worst part was dealing with unsatisfyied customers
Great Experienced
Customer Service (Former Employee), Dayton, OHMarch 9, 2015
Pros: great co-workers and management
Loved the team members and helping customers receive the best quality customer services. I was in the process of being trained in management for the store location where I was working. Unfortunately, due to lack of business the company was closed down.
fun and productive
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Current Employee), Morgantown, WVMarch 9, 2015
very nice people and understanding mangers laid back very fast pace great hours sometimes gets backed up but usually calm
Pizza Hut is Fun
Cook/Server (Current Employee), Wheatland, WYMarch 8, 2015
Pros: food discounts, fast paced, great staff
Cons: sometimes poor management
Work is progressive and fast paced, you make friends and is a great starter job for people new to the work force. I worked every part of Pizza Hut except for delivery driving.
Shift leader (Current Employee), Spokane, WAMarch 8, 2015
Fast working enviroment daily and every minute counts. I started as a cook and currently am part of the management team. We are all very well leadership friendly and like to help people learn quickly in all aspects of the job. The work enviroment is very friendly. Hardest part is having everyone keep a high level of effort daily with it being so fast working enviroment. Most enjoyable part of the job would be the ability to feel the pressure of our food rush and making everything run smoothly.
Good overall
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Killeen, TXMarch 8, 2015
Pros: free food!
Cons: terrible pay, terrible customers.
Working in a restaurant is a tedious proposition at best, and a lesson in humility at worst. The job itself was alright, standing for long hour while taking phone calls for orders and occasionally making the order if it wasn't too busy at front end. The co-workers didn't care about the job they didn't get paid enough. That or it was just some high school kid that was there for part time.
ok
Prep Worker (Current Employee), Auburn, INMarch 7, 2015
ok place to work for younger people too fast paced for mature people that care about quality, cleanliness and customers.
Great job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAMarch 7, 2015
Pros: half off food purchases
Loved my job but moved out of state. Employees were great to work with and the management was amazing very flexible schedule. Loved to deal with customers and handle any complaints. Everyday was a great challenge and I enjoyed every day.
Good company
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Loganville, GAMarch 7, 2015
I started working for Pizza Hut as a driver and advanced my way into a Shift Manager.

There were never 2 days that were the same. I learned that when dealing with the public and food to ALWAYS ensure customer satisfaction.

The store manager was an amazing boss and I could brag on him for hours.
Good first job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Thousand Oaks, CAMarch 6, 2015
Pros: 50% off while working, relaxed environment, tips
Cons: little to no breaks, no benefits, sacrifice pay for vacation time, minimum wage
This is a good first job. However, not something permanent.
I was a delivery driver and it helped me learn my area when I had just moved here. It also helped me learn how to talk to people professionally and casually; helped get over some social anxiety.
It's a very relaxed job, in my opinion. Co-workers are all cool nice people. Driving around listening to music is a fun way to spend the day. Not to mention, Pizza Hut recently changed appearance policies, and you can now have some tattoos and piercings.
Great Coworkers. Bad Business
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Salina, KSMarch 6, 2015
Working at Pizza Hut you'll find yourself surrounded by several good natured, honest, hard working people. Unfortunately the business itself doesn't know how to treat their employees. Lower level management has no authority and there is no accountability even on the higher level. People get to do essentially whatever they want, whenever they want, which hard working people might find frustrating.
CSR (Former Employee), Pilot Point, TXMarch 6, 2015
it is just like any other pizza hut really. I worked with a bunch of my class mates and so that made it very enjoyable. they management should be better I feel. but overall it was a great first place to work for a high school student.
Starter job
Driver/ Cook (Former Employee), Fort Valley, GAMarch 6, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
fun fast but no benefits and high school worker pay and not enough compensation for drivers for reimbursement for the gas they use and they take tips out of your pay
Fast Paced
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Palmdale, CAMarch 6, 2015
With the food industry, I learned how quickly things move and how things have to get done at a certain time. My co-workers were great, got along with all of them. Management was on point and helpful when need be. Only tough part were the slow days or time periods within a shift where little to no orders weren't coming. Also those who did not tip because frankly it was the tips that get you through. I was just happy I had a job period.
Management team was very unorganized.
Team Member (Former Employee), Plymouth, MIMarch 5, 2015
Pros: 20% food discount.
Cons: no breaks were given.
Working at my own pace was okay, however, the management team was unorganized, and never communicated enough with eachother, or other employees in order to get the jobs done right. Very hard to work with authority that doesn't seem to know what they are doing.
productive and fun work environment
Driver (Current Employee), Alliance, OHMarch 5, 2015
Cons: pay rate
A typical day at work is i'm always on the go. I learned better communication skills & teamwork. Management always keeps it together when the store gets packed. Coworkers are fun, have a smile on their face & great attitudes. The hardest part of the job is dealing with rude people. My most enjoyable part of the job is working with my coworkers as a team.
productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Springfield, LAMarch 5, 2015
Pros: dictouns
Cons: hours
at work the CSR does all of the work. I learned that you have to deal with the drama every day and try and keep your mouth closed, which I am great at. the management is absolutely terrible. there are hardly and co-workers there, they all quit. the hardest part was making pizzas for a school function. there was nothing enjoyable about that job.

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more

Pizza Hut Salaries