Pizza Hut
5,464 reviews

Pizza Hut Employer Reviews

very productive place
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Shaker Heights, OHFebruary 12, 2015
i enjoyed the swet factory first place i ever closed and counted down a drawer funning the facility became a meer dream than reality hit where i opened and close did bank drops weight candies and did inventory
work place
Cook/Server/Dishwasher/prep (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCFebruary 12, 2015
was a ok job to be at teaches how to meet new people, also makes you become a better learner in food industry, develops people skills, communication skills
Working for Pizza Hut
Shift Management (Former Employee), Albany, INFebruary 12, 2015
Very fast pace always somthing to be done. very good at making sure crew looks their best at all times. good at making sure the custermer is getting what the need. Always willing to fix their mistakes.
Customer Service, balanced money, ran shifts, and managed productivity.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), New Bremen, OHFebruary 12, 2015
I always set-up for the day. I checked our e-mails from corporate to manage any deals we may have going on. Sometimes, I had to order truck. If we got truck in that day, I had to put the product away while running a pizza buffet that generally fed 70-80 people within a two hour time period. I would watch employees to make sure they were following our healthy safety guidelines with the food. Around three, I would prep dough and other items for the night shift. I would sign over my cash register to another manager at five and stay for two more hours just to make sure the peak period ran smoothly.
Waiter/Server , Cashier (Former Employee), Hopewell, VAFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: half off lunches
making sure costomers were happy
to be patient
there wa no hard part.
seeing a costomer happy
my co workers and mangers were very friendly
One of my favorite jobs ever
waiter,and csr (Former Employee), Durham, NCFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: got to meet new people
Cons: tips were not always great
My day was always filled with lots of personality. i learned how to be more attentive even to the smallest request .At Pizza Hut i had one of the best managers ever, he was very hands on and understanding.The customers really made this job exciting and enjoyable.
Productive and good place to gain many managment skills for the future.
Manager Assistant (Former Employee), Lakewood, WAFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: free lunch and room for advancement.
Cons: coperate business
A typical day at work was fun. Employees generally worked together and did not argue about the duties that needed to be done. Management was good and made work a good environment. The most enjoyable part of working here was making pizzas and having fun doing.
Good supplemental income
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Aurora, COFebruary 11, 2015
This was a good job for eliminating child care, I could take care of my kids during the day while my wife was at work, and then deliver pizza in the evenings.
Decent Part-Time Job
Customer Servive Rep. (Former Employee), Fayetteville, TNFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: great deals, good people, great benefits, great breaks
Cons: not enough hours, poor management, no chance for advancement
It was a worthwhile job with great people and benefits for a time I needed to adjust to my after-college life. The atmosphere was great although the management was lacking immensely and I had no chance of moving up the ranks.
FUN and EXCITING!!!
Server/Waiter/Crew Trainer (Current Employee), Tomball, TXFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: weekends are spent at work.
The customers appreciate the effort of the accuracy of the products, while the management knows how to keep the professionalism needed to get through a tough situation. It is the P-R-I-M of the prime of the crop. Sing and dance, does not matter as long as you do your job. The customers like to see the employee's enjoying what they do for a living.
Simply fun
Delivery Driver / Customer Service (Former Employee), McMinnville, TNFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: freedom of driving your own car for work.
Great place to work simply, fun and easy job. Drive your own car for most of your work simple easy work at restaurant. Fun people to work with.
Pizza Hut Work Summary
Pizza Assembler (Former Employee), Republic, MOFebruary 11, 2015
A typical day at Pizza Hut would include laying out the dough, preparing buffet, and assembling menu items. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with dough!
Productive, Fast Paced, Heavy Workload
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: customer satisfaction
I first worked at pizza hut when i was 16 years old at 16 it was hard juggling school and work but i did it and i loved my job, towards the end of our schools first semester i had to resign due to the fact that my grades were dropping. My experience at pizza hut was a great experience and it showed me how to deal with a fast paced environment.
great environment
General Manager (Former Employee), Baraboo, WIFebruary 10, 2015
A+ work experience. Started from the bottom an rose to GM in 4 years. Compensation was competitive. Learned how to lead and appropriately manage an entire establishment.
Fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INFebruary 10, 2015
-Help customers
-Customer service
-Good
-Fun to be around
-New employees were often hard to coach
-The teamwork was great
College Job
Cook/Customer Service (Former Employee), Cape Girardeau, MOFebruary 10, 2015
Pizza Hut was extremely laid back which made it the perfect college student job. I worked anywhere from 25-35 hours per week. Management was above average. Resigned when I graduated and pursued other opportunities.
Horrible Work Place
Server (Current Employee), Bolivar, OHFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no breaks, bad managment, work environment, pay
I would not recommend working here. The management team is not very good. The place is going downhill fast. That is why I am looking for a new job.
Horrible management but overall a very fun place to work.
Waitress/Hostess (Former Employee), Lake Elsinore, CAFebruary 10, 2015
Very fun customers and coworkers. Cash tips for taking home each night which made the job extra rewarding. Overall friendly, team players type of staff.
Good first job, not much else
Driver, Call Center Operator (Former Employee), Bonham, TXFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: free lunches, at least with my franchise
It is a good first job for an adolescent. Each franchise is going to be a bit different than the others. Again, it's a job for a child, not a person with a family to support.
Could be better.
Driver/CSR (Current Employee), FontanaFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule, paid rest breaks, free food for family, friendly enviroment
Cons: short lunch breaks, unassigned duties, dirty bathrooms
A typical day at pizza hut for me is being in charge of the front register while also working the make table, making orders.
Management was very professional for the most part, always made sure all employees were on task and working at a fast pace.
My co-workers were dedicated employees who took pride in their work.
The hardest part of the job was really trying to handle a "customer" that would try to work the system, for example, a random person would call, say they ordered a pizza about a hour before and when no record of an order would come up, they would ask for some sort of compensation and we would be forced to literally give away a free pizza. The easiest part and most enjoyable part of working for pizza hut was not only being able to experience leading and directing other employees for small periods of time, but satisfying our faithful customers and knowing without a doubt that they left happy.

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more