Pizza Hut

6.6K reviews

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Fun Filled Pizzeria
Waitress/cook (Former Employee), Maryville, MOAugust 11, 2015
Cons: short breaks, no insurance, poor management, poor teamwork
I was a waitress my first job in the food service industry. I would come in set up the salad bar, get the wet station ready for service.
take orders put them in the computer and waited on customers and handled money as well as cleaned.

The management at this restaurant was very poor, and the people hired were mostly his friends I did not enjoy this job but i stayed for a while.

The coworkers were are drug abusers I tried to stay away from the drama and stick to myself, I have amazing work ethic and it was just hard being stuck with all the duties all the time instead of having reliable coworkers who would do their part and be a team.
Why I loved working at Pizza Hut
Sever and Cook, Crew, Custodian (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIAugust 11, 2015
Pros: Great Employers, Discounts on Pizza, Being apart of planing
Cons: Most days working non-stop, burglary, pay
I typical day at Pizza Hut is goal oriented. You are to make a certain about of food in at a particular time. I learned the importance of team work like every part is important from the Manager to the the guy/lady that washes dishes. you need the management to over see the drivers to be on time, the line cooks to get correct order and the dish wash to keep the dishes coming. everyone having a job and doing to and hearing encouraging motivates us to do our best. The manager was a extreem hard worker. Not only did she manage she took up the slack when people were tiered or couldn't make it. She was the absolute vest person I've ever worked for. My co-workers were pleasant understanding and nice. I can't say that no one cared there were a lot of team work and smiles. i can say the hardest part of the Job was several break-ins, some times we had guest that came and couldn't speak english. That was resolved by having a chart to they would point to what they like. it was very helpful. The pay was not great but because of my work please I didn't care about that to much. and was willing to work cover for co-workers. Overall the most enjoying time were the meeting people customers were nice and I can't say they were ever. hard to please. I also liked preparing food. and being apart of seeing the next product to make it was exciting.
Crazy but a Fun workplace
Cook (Current Employee), Kalamazoo, MIAugust 11, 2015
I arrive about twenty minutes early to check the schedule to see who I'm working with, and if need be clock in early. I help finish prepping for dinner and when orders pop up I make the pizzas fast and accurate. The managers are usually helpful and in a pleasant mood. A lot of the time I am the only cook and it can become very hectic and I am constantly moving. The hardest part about my job is listening to the general manager yell and complain about how others are preforming. I love the coworkers and how we are all able to have fun and get what we need to do taken care of.
Productive and fun.
Assistant M anager (Former Employee), Tipton, INAugust 10, 2015
It was one of my first jobs I've ever had and I was able to maintain it for four years, I loved my bosses, I loved the environment and I enjoyed the hiring process and helping watch the store grow.
productive but bad money
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), portsmouth, vaAugust 10, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: bad managers
bad management need to learn to respect the little people and not give one person multiple jobs unless theyre making more 7.25
Not a productive environment
DRIVER (Former Employee), Countryside, ILAugust 10, 2015
Pros: Tips
Cons: Unpaid breaks
A typical day at work consisted of me covering for lazy, inadequate people. I learned that just because it is a professional establishment doesn't mean it will be professional
Very uncomfortable environment
Cook crew (Former Employee), Muskogee, OKAugust 10, 2015
Employer was hardly ever at the workplace. There was hardly any work done by the other employees and they were ill mannered.
fun
Head Chef/Trainer (Former Employee), Bremen, GAAugust 10, 2015
Pros: hours
Cons: boss
i enjoyed playing around with coworkers and being so tightly nit. But, i did not like my boss that i had. I felt like i was punished for being in college.
Fun dead end job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COAugust 9, 2015
Fun job with fun people, but a serious lack of hours. I had only worked about 16 hours a week, and instead of giving the current employees more hours, they would just hire more part timers.
Fun place but a little hazardous.
Cook, Prep, Doshwasher (Former Employee), Hackensack, NJAugust 9, 2015
A typical day included hours where the business was dead, others where it was absolutely unbearable, and doing multiple jobs throughout my shift. I learned some jobs are just not for me. Overall, the management was lenient. As for the co-workers, although they were helpful, they were also judgmental and a little inappropriate. The hardest part of the job was the fact that there were no breaks and it was understaffed. The most enjoyable part were the new techniques I got to learn.
Fun and Productive workplace
CSR/Cashier (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 7, 2015
Pros: free meals
Cons: none
The typical day at Pizza Hut was always awesome. There was never a dull moment. I loved every bit of it. The managers was very interactive with the employees , there was plenty of room for employees to move up the ladder. The hardest part of that job was being robbed at gun point. The most enjoyable part was working with my team.
Well recognized company and cared about consumers.
Customer Service (Current Employee), Marion, SCAugust 7, 2015
Pros: Getting to know the consumers
Cons: No full time
I really enjoyed working for this company because the pay was great, benefits were awesome. I love working with my co workers they always there to help when needed, but the only thing about that job was they called when they needed you.
Grate place to work!
Shift lead (Current Employee), Ogden, UTAugust 7, 2015
Pros: Grate enviornment
Cons: Low pay and little carrear appieal
I love working for Pizza Hut and my Boss work well with a school schedule. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the rush s and making sure everything runs smoothly when the ovens are full and we have orders like crazy.
Managerial Position
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Muskogee, OKAugust 7, 2015
Reviewing Customer and employee satisfaction. working closely with customers and employees. Handled scheduling and customer service. On a daily basis must complete sales reports and be accountable for any and all money at the end of the day. Handled employee and customer disputes.
I really enjoyed working there.
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee), South HillAugust 6, 2015
The job was great just did not make enough money. The people that I worked was was friendly and was fun to be around. I worked mostly every weekend but on Saturdays I made most of my money in tips.
First job
Food Prep (Former Employee), New Haven, INAugust 6, 2015
Pros: Good food, friendly coworkers
Cons: Low pay range
Typical day would be making the pizzas, sandwiches, and breadsticks. I helped clean up. I learned how to make pizzas, sandwiches, etc. I enjoyed working with my managers and coworkers.
My second home
Lead Server (Former Employee), Wadsworth, OHAugust 6, 2015
Pros: Always laughing
Cons: Sweat a little too much
Starting as a kid looking for a part time job, finding pizza hut was the best decision I ever made. Not only did I learn ever aspect of working in a pizza place, but I made life long friends with employees and managers. Sometimes the hours were long and there were times that I wanted to tear my hair out but there wasn't anything I wouldn't do for that place. If they needed someone they knew they could call me and I would come running, no matter what needed done. I knew I was appreciated by staff and management alike.
You will always have a job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Temple Terrace, FloridaAugust 6, 2015
The money was ok, you just end up adding a lot of miles to your car and there is always the possiblity of being robed and being involved in an accident.
I loved being a server to others!
Cashier (Former Employee), Natchez, MSAugust 5, 2015
Pros: discount on food, meeting people
Cons: slow days with not much for tips
I love people so I really enjoyed being a server. I was always busy when I had tables. My money basically came from tips so it was sad when the days were slow and I didn't come home with much. I loved my co-workers and managers however. I learned how to be patient with others and how to adjust to fast-paced days as well as slow.
very organzied workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAAugust 5, 2015
Pizza Hut was a very professional business for a fastfood resturant. The team members did an excellent job of working together.
Headquarters