Pizza Hut
6,090 reviews

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Worked on several orders at the same time. Knowledge sets include: Commercial use pizza ovens, Delivery, Order, Driver.
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Davenport, IAMay 20, 2015
Kept a clean work area. Handled food safely and cleanly. Cleaned tools and equipment. Served only clean, safe food. Took payment from customers.
Boring but fun workplace
Cleaner (Former Employee), Delran, NJMay 20, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: Not enough hours
Washed dishes all day and didn't really learn much because of my position working there. I enjoyed working with my co-workers so that was the only enjoyable part.
Fun
Waitress (Former Employee), logan, wvMay 20, 2015
I learned to work the computer and cash register. Most enjoyable part if the job was customer service. I also had to learn how to set up the salad bar.
productive
SHIFT MANAGER (Former Employee), eagle pass txMay 20, 2015
productive and learning workplace. work ethic in business was very inspirational. learned to become a great leader over all.
was really nice
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Dallas GaMay 20, 2015
Pros: awesome tips
Cons: not enough hours in the day
I loved working at pizza hut. good money in tips, a little short on hours but other than that it was a fairly easy and simple job to handle
Worst job I have had
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Georgetown, TXMay 19, 2015
Pros: Free meals, free drinks
Cons: Management did not communicate well with subordinates nor treat them humanely.
The managers were abusive, I almost got whacked with a ladle by a shift leader on the face. Without the intervention of a larger delivery driver, I would have been assaulted by the shift leader.
Most of the people were very pleasant to work with loved the customers
Delivery Drivere (Former Employee), Miles City, MontanaMay 19, 2015
Pros: Free food or discounted items
Cons: runs your car down, hours are not stable, a year is definintly long enough to be a delivery driver in the crazy weather we have
I believe that Management needs to take more classes to improve the treatment of employees. There is just no respect there.
Pizza Hut is a great starting job
Cook (Current Employee), Columbia, MOMay 18, 2015
Pros: Communicating with customers and co-workers. 50% off of meals
Cons: No healthcare, NO chance for advancement
Pizza is an effective introduction into the work force. It will give you a good work ethic and a desire to advance. However, There is no chance in advancement, and no benefits.
Cross you T's and Dot your I's!
Delivery Driver/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 18, 2015
Pros: Tips
Cons: Morning Hours
Prep! Prep! Prep! Prepping foods for orders was a major part of the day and prepping dishes was another. Answering phones on the second ring for the store and customers ensured the store work properly throughout the day.
Okay place to work
Waitress (Former Employee), Kingsville, TXMay 18, 2015
The pay was low, but tips were okay. No benefits and hours weren't too bad. The hardest part of the job was rude customers. Co workers were pleasant.
Great place to progress in my career
Delivery Zone Manager (Former Employee), Copperas Cove, TXMay 18, 2015
Learned a lot of interesting things there. Made my mistakes and grew up a lot.I turned it into a quite lucrative career over the four years I was employed there and am glad to be a part of it.
Customer service and cooking, fun environment
Driver (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAMay 18, 2015
Pros: discount on food.
Cons: i like everything.
You do everything you can to meet the customers needs and get them exactly what they want. I've learned to be patient and go by the motto "the customer is always right". Management is great and fair to all its employees. My co-workers are fun and like to engage and work together. The hardest part of the job would be when it gets extremely busy and making the time limit. What I enjoy the most is being a part of the team and satisfying the customers.
Good teamwork environment
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Schnecksville, PAMay 18, 2015
I learned to work in a cohesive workplace where we communicated to get our job done well. There was also a lot of experience to be gained in the area of solo work as well.
Very clean resturaunt
Cook/Prep (Former Employee), Manning, SCMay 18, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no breaks
basically prepping or dealing with customers
the different types of pizzas
great management
friendly co workers job was easy
the whole job was enjoyable
Fun and enjoyable
Cook/Server (Former Employee), Bremerton, WAMay 18, 2015
Pros: Free lunch
Cons: Heath care
I would go in and open the store. do prep-work for cook and night server. I would complete daily deposit. I enjoyed watching family coming in and having a great time. which means they left with a smile.
Very laid back environment.
Server (Current Employee), Sabraton, WVMay 18, 2015
Pros: Convenient location.
Cons: No healthcare provided, very few raises.
Very busy, but at times slow.
Management was fair but strict.
I had issues with some co-workers, but there was money involved.
I really enjoy working with people. Working at Pizza Hut allowed me to meet a lot of different people.
Amazing job for the most part
Cashier (Former Employee), Oroville, CAMay 17, 2015
Pros: good coworkers, good management
Cons: Not enough hours
Typically I only worked four hours or so. I had another job and was attending both Butte College and Chico State University. While I loved being a member at Pizza Hut, the hours were not enough to pay for the gas to get there (20 miles away). The managers where incredible and I loved my coworkers. The hardest part of the job was trying to figure out phone orders when the customers had bad phone service. The most enjoyable part is when I could help better a customers day by talking to them.
Pizza Hut
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Bixby, OKMay 17, 2015
Make sure food orders are complete before leaving store, check for extras such as sodas or salads. Have knowledge of surrounding area streets and how to best get from location to location without wasting time. Deliver food promptly and with excellent customer service, as the delivery driver is the only employee that the customer sees face to face
I was a delivery driver
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Columbus, MSMay 17, 2015
Pros: Tips from delivery
Cons: Short breaks
I delivered pizzas and collect money for the order. I answered the telephone and took orders. I washed dishes. My coworkers and I worked as a team to get the job done.
It was not a great place to work at.
Pizza cutter, Server, Host (Former Employee), Columbus, OhioMay 17, 2015
Pros: Nothing
Cons: Everything
I was not greeted when I came into work. It was not a good place to be at. The managers were inconsiderate and did nothing but stand around.

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more

Pizza Hut Salaries