Pizza Hut
5,859 reviews

Pizza Hut United States Employee Reviews

I would arrive check the job list. I am either making pizza or washing dishes. I learned to be flexible, had decent co-workers, and like the manager.
Crew Member (Former Employee), Hanford, Ca.April 16, 2015
I liked working at the Hut . A nice atmosphere, good people and a great company to advance in. The building was kind of on the old side with little or no upkeep needed. There was enough modern or up to date equipment installed to complete the Hut's mission.There was promo products,specials, and newspaper ads to promote their product. Each job assignment was supported by a crew member well qualified to handle the job. Take out, and delivery times was exceptional and concise. I think the hardest part of the job was getting good or decent hours. As the enjoyable part of the job was the team concept and the decent work atmosphere.
Minimum Wage Job
Cook, Server, Driver (Current Employee), Bethalto, ILApril 15, 2015
Pros: Discounted Food
Cons: No benefits, minimum wage, small raises, no bonuses
Work an average of 4-6 hours a day, roughly 20-25 hours a week even at full-time availability. No benefits or perks for being with the company.
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN WORKPLACE
DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLApril 15, 2015
Pros: FREE LUNCHES
Cons: BENEFITS
PREPING DOUGH FOR TOMORROW, DELIVERING PIZZAS ASAP, CHECK AND CONFIRM MY ORDER TICKET, ANSWERING ORDERS ON THE PHONE AND OVER THE COUNTER, FAST ON MY FEETS AND HANDS, PREPING PIZZA SAUCE, PREP WING STREET COOLER, RE-FILL WING STREET WING SAUCES, SWEEPING AND MOPPING THE FLOORS, MAKE SURE EVERYDAY I COME TO WORK EVERYBODY HAVING A SMOOTH DAY/NIGHT, HARDEST PART OF THE JOB IS WHEN THERES NO COMMUNICATION WITH THE CUTTER, LOVEABLE PART OF THE JOB GOOD DISCOUNT ON PIZZAS ETC.
Great Location
Server/Hostess/Cook/Cashier/Bartender (Former Employee), Pleasanton, TXApril 15, 2015
Pros: Great Food
Cons: Tooo slow to make money
Managers are great but some workers don't work well with other. But i love this place only place in town you can smoke in the bar n has full liquor. Also love they have more varieties of pizza toppings
I just like the smell of fresh cooked pizza
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 15, 2015
This is job for some who is just starting in the job market. If you need to make some extra cash this is a great way to make tips and meet people.
very nice atmosphere
Front Sales/Cashier (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAApril 15, 2015
they were very organized and fun to work with. there was never a dull moment with my boos, she was very fun a relaxed but knew when it was time to do what was needed. she always made me feel so comfortable and if there was any issue she would be there to fix it.
Fun on day shift, nice people once you get used to them.
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Pooler, GAApril 15, 2015
Pros: good enviroment, fast pace
Cons: busy, some customers
Loved the people I worked with. All were very nice, and fast pace work which helped keep you busy. Good experience to have
fun and friendly work enviroment co-worrkers are easy to get along with
Cook (Current Employee), La Crosse, WIApril 14, 2015
Pros: half off food, free drinks, and fun work enviroment
Cons: dont have any
Work is pretty easy going on a typical day we will get around 30 to 40 orders unless we have a slow day. This job has taught me a few things and they would be how to work well in a fast paced work zone because of this job I have been able to work better under pressure. Another thing I learned was how to work well in a team getting things done faster, and the last thing I have learned is how to take phone calls from customers and solve problems that rise during the job. The co-workers here are easy to work with and fun to be around a lot of them are pretty lay back which makes work more fun. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with angry customers because once we have to fix a mistake it only puts us behind and stresses us out. The most enjoyable part of this job would be meeting new people and being able to work together in the kitchen.
Job
SHIFT MANAGER (Former Employee), huntsville alApril 14, 2015
Pros: meet new people
Cons: favoritism
Coming from crew to manager, I learned a lot how to count down at night at the end of my shift,I was always on night shift a lot so I had a very good night crew that always seem to do there job.
avoid
Driver (Former Employee), St. LouisApril 14, 2015
Horrible pay and hours and you get treated like you're nothing by management and customers while putting miles on your personal vehicle.
fast pace fun co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Torrance, CAApril 14, 2015
Pros: co-workes
Cons: no benefits, on pay raise unless your are part of management
A typical day at pizza hut is lots of answering the phones, taking orders, cutting pizzas, and washing dishes. I worked at a dine in and sometimes would received tips. Pizza hut is a great to move up in the company. The customers for the most part are great.
Server (Current Employee), Fairhope, ALApril 13, 2015
Cons: Not enough hours
THis is a great place to work. THe managers are wonderful especially the general manager.. It is also a fun place to work.
Was fun short term job
Driver (Former Employee), englewood ohioApril 13, 2015
Pizza delivery isn't the hardest job in the world. Co-workers were fun enough, wasn't a drama pit. It was a nice short term job to fill in some gaps for me.
Okay at best
Shift Leader (Current Employee), Bainbridge, GAApril 13, 2015
Working at Pizza Hut isn't too bad but it isn't all that great either. The pay isn't too great but the work isn't too hard, only a bit fast paced at times. Management was really split down the middle, as half seemed lazy, non-caring or ridiculous, while the other half was much more involved. My co-workers weren't all too bad, each was their own person and behaved as such.
Exciting fast paced environment
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXApril 13, 2015
Never a dull moment. Plenty of room for advancement and training. Tons of locations so it is easy to relocate. Wonderful chance to meet new people and brighten someone's day.
Quick job for money
Cook (Former Employee), Ithaca, NYApril 12, 2015
Pros: Free food
Cons: Couldnt move up.
Didn't really learn much here but how to talk better to people different from me. Very business I learned how to manage busy times.
Working Small hours, poor people working ethics
Cook (Former Employee), Pueblo, COApril 12, 2015
Pros: Free Pizza
Cons: Bad Business
Only worked here for a month,
it was a dirty business,
the boss was not very nice, or good at her job,
they were giving me 8 hours a week,
i applied for a different position then what was given to me,
i quit, i will not work for a bad business.
Productive and work hours at my discretion
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Hephzibah, GAApril 12, 2015
Pros: Get tips and friendly customers
Cons: I didn't stay long enough to get to know any cons
I liked working there because of the atmosphere and the employees. The supervisor understood when my vehicle broke down and I had to quit. At the time, there wasn't any other position available at that store available for me. The supervisor said that once I get a better vehicle, I could always come back to work for them.
Delivering orders and listening to music
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 11, 2015
Pros: Employee meals, and listening to music
Cons: Short breaks and hard hours
A basic day at work is answering phone calls and placing orders. Delivering orders to different places and collecting money. You and your co-workers help shutdown and close the store by washing dishes and cleaning up. The worse part would closing but driving deliveries around would be the best part.
Fun enviroment, had potiential to grow
Waitress (Former Employee), Thomson, GAApril 11, 2015
I enjoyed working at Pizza Hut because it was a learning experience. It was my first job and I learned a lot of things about the work life and what all had to be done to make it at a job.

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more

Pizza Hut Salaries