Pizzeria Locale Employee Reviews

Negative environment
Crew member (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 28, 2017
Working at Pizzeria Locale was one of the worst experiences I've had. The management has no consistency when it comes to procedures so you never know how to actually complete the task. There is a crazy wage gap between hourly employees ( including so called kitchen managers). The upper managment lies through their teeth givekng everyone false hope they'll become a manger just to tell them no... you need to wait a few more months. The manager also hires mainly his friends who report back to him on what everyone is doing and saying when he isn't there. I would never recommend working here to anyone.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Inconsistent rules, false hope
Cutthroat environment, poor benefits, poor pay, cheap employers
Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 22, 2017
Working for Pizzeria Locale has been a horrible experience, the pay is terrible for what is expected of the employees. There are no systems in place for it to be run by inexperienced managers (they preach promoting from within.) The "vision" of this company is a joke and extremely unrealistic for what they pay and how they treat their employees.
Food with Integrity
Crew Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 5, 2016
Making the dough for the pizzas in the morning is one the hardest but most rewarding exprience you can have. You learn when all the ingredients come from, the proper self life and storage. You learn respecet for what you eat and serve to your guest.
Its always nice to have one of you quest bring in there friends to share the extraordinary exprience.

If you every stop buy ask for the Budinos!!!!
Cultural, corprate
Broadway - Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 14, 2015
Pizzeria is a great space to work, working there I learned a lot about the business from stuff like the people we hire and why; to what a P&L chart is all about. Moving up in the company I also learned to be passionate about what you do. Food is not something I want to do. Pizzeria wants you to commit 100% and if your not gonna do it there they want you to do it where ever that might be.
Pros
development plans, opportunity, constructive critism
Very intense work
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Kansas City Mo 64114December 1, 2015
I was the dough guy so i had to be at the restaurant @ 7am every morning. Worked by myself. I would make like tons of batches of dough a day. Worked with people who did not care for their job. The management took their job way to serious. Treated us like we were little kids.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Great Restaurant with an even greater future
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 10, 2015
I loved working at Pizzeria Locale for two reasons. I have come to expect a great people culture and I have come to expect great food. Pizzeria Locale executes on both.
The hardest part of the job was attracting other top performers to work in the incredibly demanding environment. But the reward was being able to work with a great team. What Pizzeria Locale is trying to do is something truly extraordinary. And it starts with the people and the culture they are cultivating.
The easiest part of the job was making great pizza for each guest. We worked with the finest ingredients and used classic techniques to provide each guest with a memorable experience. Of course there was the occasional complaint. But the vast majority of people understood what we are trying to accomplish and appreciate great service and great food.
Pros
Great Culture, Great food, Exceptional People
Cons
This is not the job for the ordinary or the average.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizzeria Locale. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6