PJM Interconnection, LLC Employee Reviews

In this company, I was able to grow and advance in various departments.
Financial Accounting Administrator & Senior Buyer (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PANovember 27, 2015
In my role as a Financial Accounting Administrator, I was able to lead the Financial Services Department in the implementation and administration of the SAP system, including the validation of the Financial (FI) and Materials Management (MM) SAP modules. As the sole Purchasing Agent, I established the Purchasing Department, including the development of policies, procedures, contractor safety guidelines and contract terms and conditions. I also participated in vendor selections, contracts and negotiations with over 1400 commodity vendors (computers, phone systems, capital improvements) I also developed and implemented a Purchasing Card Program to reduce cost and improve efficiencies.
Pros
Great company to work for, with varied experiences.
Dynamic work experience and excellent management
Physical Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PANovember 21, 2014
A typical day at work would consist of project coordination, supervisory of contract security team, programming and maintenance of security software. I learned how project coordination and management works, security integration, software testing, and many other aspects of corporate security. The management was always helpful and flexible. Co-workers always made the work environment fun and productive from small to large scale projects. The hardest part of the job was supervision and training of contract security team. The most enjoyable part of the job was coordinating with all departments to create a safe and secure work environment.
Wonderful Place To Work
PUBLIC RELATIONS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PAMay 13, 2014
In addition to excellent pay and benefits, PJM offers a wonderful working environment. The core business is centered around a talented group of people working to ensure the regional power grid is running safely and efficiently. It is, for the most part, a highly collaborative work environment.
Mentors are awesome
Operations Applications Co-op Intern (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PAAugust 8, 2013
I learned more about project management experience. My mentors were friendly. They taught me everything I needed to know to complete my tasks.
Pros
Free lunch, events, ice cream
Cons
Challenging work
Lead Application Developer (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PAJanuary 16, 2013
Lots to do. Federal government requirements can keep you very busy.
benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PJM Interconnection, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5