PK Management Employee Reviews

Good paying job but no future movement and lack of proper training
Field Asset Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 11, 2016
Company was exceedingly nice to me and the pay was above average for job responsibilities. However, exceedingly lack of training, No room for growth, dismal benefits, and aggressive communication from supervisors to employees.
Pros
Good Pay, Strict 8-5 unless you want to take on more hours, Several holiday parties throughout the year
Cons
Lack of benefits, No training, No room for growth, Lack of proper communication from supervisors to employees
Management is Arrogant and Unprofessional
Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 4, 2016
Move on. Save yourself from headaches and stress, there is nothing good about this company.

The company prides itself of caring about employees but the truth is actually the opposite. Management doesnt care about family/work balance or decent pay or benefits, they care about making money. You are expected to working long hours and put in a lot of effort but you are not rewarded for your hard work.
Cons
Culture, low pay, little benefits
This company is the worst
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 4, 2016
Worked for this company for a couple of years hoping to move ahead. There is too much politics and you cannot move ahead professionally if you don't kiss up to your superiors. The culture is of backstabbing.

Benefits and pay are mediocre, not even competitive.

Don't waste your time with this company.
Pros
Cons
benefits, pay, culture
Okay place to work
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 2, 2016
Very busy, learned how to deal with the mentally ill. I have a great staff. The hardest part of the job is cleaning up someone else's mistakes. The best part of the job is making things right
Pros
bonus
Cons
The best Management Company anyone can work for...
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAFebruary 7, 2016
I am a former employee at PK Management-Westlake and I loved working for this company. I really couldn't ask for a better company to work for. I was the Property Manager at one of their properties here in Savannah, Ga and loved going to work everyday. They teach you a lot and anytime you need help or have a question, anyone in upper management or at Corporate are always willing to help you out without hesitation. I loved my job there and always willing to go back anytime they have an opening in my surrounding area. I gave PK Management 5 Stars because I believe in my experience, this is a great company to work for!!!
Pros
I loved everything about this company....from my residents up to Corporate
Cons
Never had any major issues...
Euclid Hill Villa and Euclid Beach Club are subsidiaries of PK Management, providing descent, affordable housing for the poor, elderly, & disabled.
Advanced Social Service Coordinator Intern (Former Employee) –  100 Richmond Rd. Euclid, Ohio 44143September 27, 2016
The properties managed by PK Management does a great job in accomplishing the overall goals, purpose, and values of an organization working towards service, social justice, dignity and worth of people, their interactions, human relationships, integrity, and competence in the quest to provide descent, safe, affordable housing to the poorest and most vulnerable members in our society. PK Management place high significance on basic case management and specializes in providing residents with first class amenities and resources. In my opinion, the most striking attribute is working in partnership with communities and do everything possible to ensure that the residents have everything they need to lead a successful and productive life.
Pros
Executing and using best practices to prevent decomposition and institutionalization of the elderly, disabled, and diverse individuals
Cons
Budget cuts and the reliance on external partnerships sometimes pose some threats.
Na
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Gary, INNovember 5, 2015
This place was okay to work at. Good job security with a lot of work to do on a daily basis. Very good health and dental benefits associated with Local 1 health services.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
The work never stops
learned alot
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 29, 2015
The company was good but looking for more in this field I love working with people but this was the wrong location rather not work with hud homes but do love to work in this job field.
Pros
learned about (HUD PROGRAMS)
Cons
wrong location
Awesome
Senior Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 4, 2015
Awesome. It was one of the best places I have ever worked. They have character and true concerns for not only their residents but for their employess also.
Cons
Insurance is expensive
Easy going workplace and company;
Office Assistant promoted to Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Nampa, IdahoJuly 10, 2014
Worked with Elderly/disabled residents on a daily basis. The hardest part of the job was maneuvering through individual case files and paperwork associated with HUD guidelines.

I was able to set my own schedule between the properties I managed and operate and organize as I saw fit as long as productivity and standards were met.
Pros
setting own schedule; worked without pressuring supervision
Cons
same thing day in and day out
Good
Sr Accounts Payable Rep (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 18, 2015
Co-workers and direct supervisor were a pleasure to work with. If this job hadn't relocated to OH I would still be there.
See below
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond Heights, OHAugust 28, 2013
Great company to work for and believed in a team environment. although during my employment @Harbor Ridge Apartments owned by GH Capital LLC. the Managing agent changed times .The hardest/ most challenging part of my job were evictions / legal matters with residents/ upper Management changes the past years . Great Staff @ HarborRidge.
Pros
very close to my home and knew all residents by name.
Cons
ever changing compliance hud regulations
Non-family friendly
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 26, 2015
Slum landloards treat residents like the help and don't care about how the quality and care of the apartments are kept up.
Pros
Great Christmas bonus
Cons
lack of customer service
Good Company
Social Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNDecember 31, 2014
As a Service Coordinator the job is rewarding because you help people all day. The job also involves networking with the community, slight traveling, continuing educational units. If you are a helper and a people person this job is great.
Pros
great hours
Cons
benefits are not as good as before.
Good management , Productive work place
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 19, 2013
Productive work place, good co-workers to work with, some days are filled with daily tasks which past the time and the shift is over before you know it . A days work is complete. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a smile on the tenants face when there problem is resolved.
Pros
having good co-workers, not needing to be suprervised during tasks
they was a good company
Maintenace Tech. (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAJune 18, 2015
they are a good to word with it was just to danger at the property i was at but over all a good company they got good benfits and if is a safe property ill go back
Very unprofessional and unrealistic
Security Manager (Former Employee) –  Gary,InApril 10, 2013
This company is very unprofessional with unrealistic expectations. The properties are in horrible areas with poor security for the residents and their employees. When given suggestion on how to improve the working conditions and making the area more safer, upper management is more busy gossiping than listening.
Good place to work.
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALFebruary 3, 2015
I have only been working for PK for less than a year. My experience here has had its ups and downs. I enjoy working for my regional Manager. And there are a lot of others I enjoy working with. I believe PK should pay their employees more than what they do.
Great Company
APM (Current Employee) –  East Cleveland, OHMay 18, 2015
PK Management really cares about their employees and is a great company to work for. Upper management uses all resources to keep the team trained and up to date on all new information.
Very new experience
porter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 18, 2012
I liked the fact that I was meating new people everyday.the management team was awsome.I was only there for a month and in that time I learned some light maintenance,thermostats,light fixtures..after I was layedoff been hard to find employment.