PK Management Employee Reviews

Upper Management Sucks
MAINTENANCE (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 9, 2017
Upper management has no concept on what goes on at the properties they dilly dally around the most pressing issues. Pay is horrible, there timelines are inpractacle.
Good company wrong deparment
Anything (Former Employee) –  Richmond Heights, OHMay 18, 2017
Work load is not worth it. Accounting department is the most under paid department in the company and are micromanaged and belittled. Accounting is required to make everyone else job easier and theirs harder with no compensation. They do not empower you and constantly tell you what you do wrong and not what you do right.

Good company overall unless you are a entry level accountant I wouldn't recommend this as a work place in the accounting department. Operations department is treated like golden.
I learned alot working for Pk management.
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Marion, OHMay 8, 2017
I realy like working for Pk. There are a lot of great people here.
we work well as a team.
They offer learning programs that has thought me a great deal of information.
Company Has a Great Benifit Package
Social Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 4, 2017
I love working with the Seniors in the building and to advocate for their needs.
It is fulfilling advocating, helping them and assisting them with social service needs.The Hardest part of my job is not being able to utilize my talents and abilities, and having to recourse out for things I could do myself.
Property Manager
PROPERTY MANAGER / SR. PROPERTY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCApril 21, 2017
Worked with this company for 6 years, traveled to various sites, training new staff. The most satisfying part of the job was providing housing to those that sincerely appreciated their home..
Pros
Training Staff
Cons
Retaining staff
productive
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  ColoradoMarch 24, 2017
great regional Director, great experience. A lot of hours per week. Last minute deadlines. A lot of weekly reports. Training only available online a lot of dead lines
Pros
great regional director
Cons
6 day work week
HUD contractor
Regional Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 11, 2017
Supplies work orders for Southeast Florida Contractor. Work can be very fast paced or comes to a slow period. There doesn't seem to be a typical day and that is why I like this type of work.
PK Management is a very well organized company and supports their employees.
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Warren, OHDecember 4, 2016
PK Management is a very good company to work for but I'm seeking a career change. They are supportive in management daily tasks and offer training often.
N/a
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Warren, OHNovember 2, 2016
I have work for P K Management for four years now it was a temporary job the term long-term and I am currentlyLooking for new opportunities
I have no comments at this time
Assistant Property Manager/Property Manager (Current Employee) –  New JerseyOctober 18, 2016
I have no comments about this company at this time. I will revisit the site in the future if I decided to say something. Again, I have no comments at this time.
Good company to work for (most of the time)
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIOctober 9, 2016
Michigan is not a big market for PK, but the corporate office is very involved in the compliance of the property. At first it seemed like a big change to do things that they wanted them, but after some time, it started falling into place. Plus they have a form for everything! Corporate does get very involved in some things, but for the most part they let you run your community they way you want to.
Pros
Ability to run your property the way you want
Cons
Health insurance is expensive!!!
Euclid Hill Villa and Euclid Beach Club are subsidiaries of PK Management, providing descent, affordable housing for the poor, elderly, & disabled.
Advanced Social Service Coordinator Intern (Former Employee) –  100 Richmond Rd. Euclid, Ohio 44143September 27, 2016
The properties managed by PK Management does a great job in accomplishing the overall goals, purpose, and values of an organization working towards service, social justice, dignity and worth of people, their interactions, human relationships, integrity, and competence in the quest to provide descent, safe, affordable housing to the poorest and most vulnerable members in our society. PK Management place high significance on basic case management and specializes in providing residents with first class amenities and resources. In my opinion, the most striking attribute is working in partnership with communities and do everything possible to ensure that the residents have everything they need to lead a successful and productive life.
Pros
Executing and using best practices to prevent decomposition and institutionalization of the elderly, disabled, and diverse individuals
Cons
Budget cuts and the reliance on external partnerships sometimes pose some threats.
overall a good company to work for
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCSeptember 11, 2016
love the challenging type of work and enjoy helping people enjoy there apartment living experience. overall a good company to work for and would recommend them to anyone............................................................
Okay place to work
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 2, 2016
Very busy, learned how to deal with the mentally ill. I have a great staff. The hardest part of the job is cleaning up someone else's mistakes. The best part of the job is making things right
Pros
bonus
Cons
Good paying job but no future movement and lack of proper training
Field Asset Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 11, 2016
Company was exceedingly nice to me and the pay was above average for job responsibilities. However, exceedingly lack of training, No room for growth, dismal benefits, and aggressive communication from supervisors to employees.
Pros
Good Pay, Strict 8-5 unless you want to take on more hours, Several holiday parties throughout the year
Cons
Lack of benefits, No training, No room for growth, Lack of proper communication from supervisors to employees
Management is Arrogant and Unprofessional
Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 4, 2016
Move on. Save yourself from headaches and stress, there is nothing good about this company.

The company prides itself of caring about employees but the truth is actually the opposite. Management doesnt care about family/work balance or decent pay or benefits, they care about making money. You are expected to working long hours and put in a lot of effort but you are not rewarded for your hard work.
Cons
Culture, low pay, little benefits
This company is the worst
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 4, 2016
Worked for this company for a couple of years hoping to move ahead. There is too much politics and you cannot move ahead professionally if you don't kiss up to your superiors. The culture is of backstabbing.

Benefits and pay are mediocre, not even competitive.

Don't waste your time with this company.
Pros
Cons
benefits, pay, culture
The best Management Company anyone can work for...
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAFebruary 7, 2016
I am a former employee at PK Management-Westlake and I loved working for this company. I really couldn't ask for a better company to work for. I was the Property Manager at one of their properties here in Savannah, Ga and loved going to work everyday. They teach you a lot and anytime you need help or have a question, anyone in upper management or at Corporate are always willing to help you out without hesitation. I loved my job there and always willing to go back anytime they have an opening in my surrounding area. I gave PK Management 5 Stars because I believe in my experience, this is a great company to work for!!!
Pros
I loved everything about this company....from my residents up to Corporate
Cons
Never had any major issues...
Na
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Gary, INNovember 5, 2015
This place was okay to work at. Good job security with a lot of work to do on a daily basis. Very good health and dental benefits associated with Local 1 health services.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
The work never stops
learned alot
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 29, 2015
The company was good but looking for more in this field I love working with people but this was the wrong location rather not work with hud homes but do love to work in this job field.
Pros
learned about (HUD PROGRAMS)
Cons
wrong location