PK Management

PK Management Employee Reviews

Non-family friendly
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMay 26, 2015
Pros: Great Christmas bonus
Cons: lack of customer service
Slum landloards treat residents like the help and don't care about how the quality and care of the apartments are kept up.
Great Company
APM (Current Employee), East Cleveland, OHMay 18, 2015
PK Management really cares about their employees and is a great company to work for. Upper management uses all resources to keep the team trained and up to date on all new information.
Good place to work.
Property Manager (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALFebruary 3, 2015
I have only been working for PK for less than a year. My experience here has had its ups and downs. I enjoy working for my regional Manager. And there are a lot of others I enjoy working with. I believe PK should pay their employees more than what they do.
Good Company
Social Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNDecember 31, 2014
Pros: great hours
Cons: benefits are not as good as before.
As a Service Coordinator the job is rewarding because you help people all day. The job also involves networking with the community, slight traveling, continuing educational units. If you are a helper and a people person this job is great.
Easy going workplace and company;
Office Assistant promoted to Property Manager (Former Employee), Nampa, IdahoJuly 10, 2014
Pros: setting own schedule; worked without pressuring supervision
Cons: same thing day in and day out
Worked with Elderly/disabled residents on a daily basis. The hardest part of the job was maneuvering through individual case files and paperwork associated with HUD guidelines.

I was able to set my own schedule between the properties I managed and operate and organize as I saw fit as long as productivity and standards were met.
great place to work
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Greenville, SCJune 4, 2014
Accounts Payable, people were great to work with over all was a good company to bad they are moving to OH
maint.tech
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Winston-Salem, NCDecember 16, 2013
picking up of grounds work orders,vacant unit turnovers,learn how to be patient.management i barely have contact with.people not pulling their weight.completing job with no materilas to work with.completing
assigned tasks
Good management , Productive work place
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: having good co-workers, not needing to be suprervised during tasks
Productive work place, good co-workers to work with, some days are filled with daily tasks which past the time and the shift is over before you know it . A days work is complete. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a smile on the tenants face when there problem is resolved.
$9 hr job
Admin assist (Former Employee), otherSeptember 12, 2013
Cons: everything.
You will be getting pay $9 to do as much work as the assistant manager. This is not a receptionist job. it is so much more then that. You have to deal with confrontation from angry tenants and the threats they make. Do not take this job.
See below
Property Manager (Former Employee), Richmond Heights, OHAugust 28, 2013
Pros: very close to my home and knew all residents by name.
Cons: ever changing compliance hud regulations
Great company to work for and believed in a team environment. although during my employment @Harbor Ridge Apartments owned by GH Capital LLC. the Managing agent changed times .The hardest/ most challenging part of my job were evictions / legal matters with residents/ upper Management changes the past years . Great Staff @ HarborRidge.
Very unprofessional and unrealistic
Security Manager (Former Employee), Gary,InApril 10, 2013
This company is very unprofessional with unrealistic expectations. The properties are in horrible areas with poor security for the residents and their employees. When given suggestion on how to improve the working conditions and making the area more safer, upper management is more busy gossiping than listening.
Extremly heavy workload with expectation level too high
Property Manager, Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Greenville, SCMarch 26, 2013
Did not pay all hours worked. Did not issue reimbusements promised. Seems you are repairing mistakes of former staff most the time.
Very new experience
porter (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 18, 2012
I liked the fact that I was meating new people everyday.the management team was awsome.I was only there for a month and in that time I learned some light maintenance,thermostats,light fixtures..after I was layedoff been hard to find employment.