PK Management

PK Management Employer Reviews

great place to work
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Greenville, SCJune 4, 2014
Accounts Payable, people were great to work with over all was a good company to bad they are moving to OH
maint.tech
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Winston-Salem, NCDecember 16, 2013
picking up of grounds work orders,vacant unit turnovers,learn how to be patient.management i barely have contact with.people not pulling their weight.completing job with no materilas to work with.completing
assigned tasks
Good management , Productive work place
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: having good co-workers, not needing to be suprervised during tasks
Productive work place, good co-workers to work with, some days are filled with daily tasks which past the time and the shift is over before you know it . A days work is complete. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a smile on the tenants face when there problem is resolved.
$9 hr job
Admin assist (Former Employee), otherSeptember 12, 2013
Cons: everything.
You will be getting pay $9 to do as much work as the assistant manager. This is not a receptionist job. it is so much more then that. You have to deal with confrontation from angry tenants and the threats they make. Do not take this job.
See below
Property Manager (Former Employee), Richmond Heights, OHAugust 28, 2013
Pros: very close to my home and knew all residents by name.
Cons: ever changing compliance hud regulations
Great company to work for and believed in a team environment. although during my employment @Harbor Ridge Apartments owned by GH Capital LLC. the Managing agent changed times .The hardest/ most challenging part of my job were evictions / legal matters with residents/ upper Management changes the past years . Great Staff @ HarborRidge.
Very unprofessional and unrealistic
Security Manager (Former Employee), Gary,InApril 10, 2013
This company is very unprofessional with unrealistic expectations. The properties are in horrible areas with poor security for the residents and their employees. When given suggestion on how to improve the working conditions and making the area more safer, upper management is more busy gossiping than listening.
Extremly heavy workload with expectation level too high
Property Manager, Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Greenville, SCMarch 26, 2013
Did not pay all hours worked. Did not issue reimbusements promised. Seems you are repairing mistakes of former staff most the time.
Very new experience
porter (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 18, 2012
I liked the fact that I was meating new people everyday.the management team was awsome.I was only there for a month and in that time I learned some light maintenance,thermostats,light fixtures..after I was layedoff been hard to find employment.