Place of Employment Employee Reviews

Awesome company to work for.
Director of Transportation/Owner (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 9, 2017
Greeting guest and employees
Receiving Packages
How to be a team player in life
great management team I was a part of that
diverse company
Leaving
Being in great company
Well organized and productive work area;
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 8, 2016
A typical day is a day when the customer calls in and explains to you what she's looking for, and she set's a date to come look at them. The day your ready to show her she's unsure which one she wants, so you all are showing her ones you all have not discussed. Once you all are done she says I want to see the ones I spoke about to, so you take her to see them. The moment your done she decides she wants the very first one you showed her and she does the paperwork, and her loan goes through, and all her paperwork is there but she changes her mind like 5 times in one day, then she decides she'll come back and finish the work that is almost done. Then the next day she changes her mind and wants a different condo. It cost more, so then we have to make a offer again for her loan. Eventually she is accepted, but it's higher then the first one and she's angry. I finish the paperwork up but she's still fussing, so the manager comes over to handle her. Finally all is done, and all her questions and paperwork is finished, and she has her paperwork in her hand.
Pros
Free lunch, Won gifts certificates, Vacations with gift certificates
Cons
Healthcare, Benefits of discount on apartment and condo, and EST.
Entry level getting your first work experience
Contact Person (Former Employee) –  Yakima, WANovember 25, 2016
Good entry level job, but they will not have you sticking around for too long because after a year they will lay you off before your yearly raise.
Pros
Entry level, Getting work experience
Cons
Very high turnover rate
Productive and fun work experience
Cafeteria Worker (Former Employee) –  Bullhead City, AZ 86442November 7, 2016
I enjoyed the job and I wished I did not have to resign but I was going through something personal and had no choice. Great job to have though. Easy to learn, easy to do, but it was a huge responsibility and a great experience.
Hobby Lobby Review
Unemployed (Former Employee) –  Hobby LobbyOctober 13, 2016
Working at Hobby Lobby was indeed a challenge as a Cashier and then moved to a Customer Service Manager. I enjoyed greeting customers as they entered our store and exchanging our goodbyes until next time. The hardest thing about my job was disciplining other employees I supervised as needed.
military
Gunner (Former Employee) –  Camp Lejeune, NCOctober 7, 2016
Life in the Marines is difficult, challenging and painful at times, but that is what i signed for. I have no regrets for what i did. The average day was long and tiring, i wouldnt want it any other way. i learned many skills that i have found unrelatable to the civilian sector however i am transitioning quickly and learning to put those skills to use here. the comraderie was the best, the command was spotty at times but we all worked together to come through for the mission. the hardest part of the job was trying to figure out what was going on and planning ahead. the most enjoyable part was doing my specialty on deployment.
Pros
food was provided
Cons
im not sure i could call it food.
All employees were fun to work with. Family oriented company
Administration Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 18, 2016
A good place to work for, busy, answering phones,emails, making schedules for the operation crew, checking with clients on the job performed the day before, enjoyed working with the CEO and managment personal, maintening good comunication with workers, vendors and clients, I had my own space in the building
Pros
Free Lunch once in a while
Cons
Healtcare not provided
Fine
Sales & Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Lewisburg, PAAugust 9, 2016
The company is fine, the job was fine. Some employees are wonderful, most employees are not. This is most likely due to the insubstantial pay. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone with young children, or a social life.
Pros
Breaktime
Cons
Work/life balance
enjoyable work place
Administrative Assistant IV (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 23, 2016
I worked from 7:00 am to 3:30 from Monday-Friday. My day to day work was Filing, typing letters, meetings, entering information for supervisor and going over inventory. My co-workers were very nice and hard working, We all had respect for each other. The hardest part of the job was dealing with inventory. The enjoyable part was my co-worker and the type of work that was being done
Pros
Great Company
Cons
short breaks
Typical day at Harte Hanks
Operation Lead (Current Employee) –  Texarkana, TXJune 20, 2016
When I clock in, I normally start off by bringing up my IEX system, which is used to monitor agents with their schedules. I assist the supervisors with monitoring calls and grading them based on performance. My co-workers are actually pleasant to be around. They make the day go by quick. I would say the hardest part of my job is trying to interact with agents that are rebellious to the company's policies.
Pros
1 hour lunches
Cons
Computer systems not up to date
Flexible hours and great coworkers
Sales Consultant/Customer service (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 16, 2016
Good hours for part timers and very flexible. You will learn product knowledge depending on your department or position. Engage and talk to customers, ask and answering questions to pinpoint the customer needs; and make recommendations accordingly.
Overall good place to work
Marine Corps Infantry Rifleman (Former Employee) –  Camp Lejeune, NCDecember 20, 2015
A day at work in the Marine Corps is very structured, every week is planned in advance with specific tasks to accomplish. While in the service I learned a lot about time management and being a leader that sets the example for others to follow. Co-workers are very respectful and work as a unit. Time away from home is the hardest aspect and the most enjoyable part was the camaraderie.
Pros
Health care, dental care and job security
Cons
Hard physical labor, time away from home is extensive
Highly enjoyed working there but employer would not pay on time and kept reducing hours.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Rockingham, NCNovember 23, 2015
Office Management and Deejaying are very enjoyable to me and I am very good at it.
Other employees are very nice and I enjoyed working with them very much.
beautifull place
Medical Assistant and Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Miami FLOctober 21, 2015
Working in this company is realy important , I am interested in lerning new things , Is the company where I know my experience with the patient can help the people
Pros
lunch time, insurance
Family-Oriented Work Oasis
Guest Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 10, 2015
When I worked at FamilyLife it was as if I were working with family. Each team member was very genuine and eager to help one another in times of difficulty with calls or just a word of encouragement. the management team was very flexible and I almost hated leaving. unfortunately, because it is a nonprofit, the salary was not sufficient to meet my needs or experience.
Pros
flexible and refreshing work environment
Cons
salary and limited room for advancement
culinary
Sous Chef (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOJuly 20, 2015
It has a small staff with little leadership and missing management , the inmates run the asylum, with little to no training a hostile work environment but I enjoyed the challenges small staff.
Pros
small
Cons
small
A productive Environment with a great team effort staff.
Veterinarians Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lucedale, MSJune 22, 2015
A typical workday would be clocking in and checking the daily catalog of duties needed to be done for the day. Most of these duties that were assisted by my supportive coworkers required skills that were to taught by my on the job training and also by my supervisor. The hardest part of the job is when the store was understaffed along with the mental stress of dealing with animals and the most enjoyable part was just being able to feel accomplished at the end of the day.
Pros
Working to help care for animals on a day to day basis.
Cons
The mental stress of working with animals and the dangers they present.
Productive and fun workplace!
Professional Tax Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOMarch 28, 2015
Interactive fun with customer assistance. I got to learn how to proactively help people. Being in a management position taught me how important it is to respect people. Co-workers can make a strong team. I never really had a hard part of my job, because I enjoy every aspect of office work. Keeping everything professional, and organized, while interacting with customers, was the best part of my job.
Pros
Being able to give people a smile.
Cons
No cons. I thoroughly enjoy this line of work.
Good for Part Time Experience
Grocery Clerk/ Stocker (Current Employee) –  Kathleen, GAFebruary 28, 2015
Could be a better set of guidelines in place as far as employee responsibility and accountability. Management could be more trustworthy when it come to promotion and advancement.
Pros
Work at your own pace.
Cons
Dont feel as though they care about me as a person.
Productive and fun work environment
General Clerk II (Current Employee) –  Yuma, AZJanuary 23, 2015
Keeping current employees updated regarding Human Resource help and provided monthly safety training.
Pros
Great work environment and talented workers.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Place of Employment. Our community is ready to answer.

75%