Place of Employment Employee Reviews

Overall good place to work
Marine Corps Infantry Rifleman (Former Employee) –  Camp Lejeune, NCDecember 20, 2015
A day at work in the Marine Corps is very structured, every week is planned in advance with specific tasks to accomplish. While in the service I learned a lot about time management and being a leader that sets the example for others to follow. Co-workers are very respectful and work as a unit. Time away from home is the hardest aspect and the most enjoyable part was the camaraderie.
Pros
Health care, dental care and job security
Cons
Hard physical labor, time away from home is extensive
Highly enjoyed working there but employer would not pay on time and kept reducing hours.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Rockingham, NCNovember 23, 2015
Office Management and Deejaying are very enjoyable to me and I am very good at it.
Other employees are very nice and I enjoyed working with them very much.
beautifull place
Medical Assistant and Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Miami FLOctober 21, 2015
Working in this company is realy important , I am interested in lerning new things , Is the company where I know my experience with the patient can help the people
Pros
lunch time, insurance
Family-Oriented Work Oasis
Guest Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 10, 2015
When I worked at FamilyLife it was as if I were working with family. Each team member was very genuine and eager to help one another in times of difficulty with calls or just a word of encouragement. the management team was very flexible and I almost hated leaving. unfortunately, because it is a nonprofit, the salary was not sufficient to meet my needs or experience.
Pros
flexible and refreshing work environment
Cons
salary and limited room for advancement
culinary
Sous Chef (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOJuly 20, 2015
It has a small staff with little leadership and missing management , the inmates run the asylum, with little to no training a hostile work environment but I enjoyed the challenges small staff.
Pros
small
Cons
small
A productive Environment with a great team effort staff.
Veterinarians Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lucedale, MSJune 22, 2015
A typical workday would be clocking in and checking the daily catalog of duties needed to be done for the day. Most of these duties that were assisted by my supportive coworkers required skills that were to taught by my on the job training and also by my supervisor. The hardest part of the job is when the store was understaffed along with the mental stress of dealing with animals and the most enjoyable part was just being able to feel accomplished at the end of the day.
Pros
Working to help care for animals on a day to day basis.
Cons
The mental stress of working with animals and the dangers they present.
Productive and fun workplace!
Professional Tax Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOMarch 28, 2015
Interactive fun with customer assistance. I got to learn how to proactively help people. Being in a management position taught me how important it is to respect people. Co-workers can make a strong team. I never really had a hard part of my job, because I enjoy every aspect of office work. Keeping everything professional, and organized, while interacting with customers, was the best part of my job.
Pros
Being able to give people a smile.
Cons
No cons. I thoroughly enjoy this line of work.
Good for Part Time Experience
Grocery Clerk/ Stocker (Current Employee) –  Kathleen, GAFebruary 28, 2015
Could be a better set of guidelines in place as far as employee responsibility and accountability. Management could be more trustworthy when it come to promotion and advancement.
Pros
work at your own pace.
Cons
dont feel as though they care about me as a person.
Productive and fun work environment
General Clerk II (Current Employee) –  Yuma, AZJanuary 23, 2015
Keeping current employees updated regarding Human Resource help and provided monthly safety training.
Pros
great work environment and talented workers.
Cons
location
Greg Smith Review
Leasing Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GeorgiaDecember 16, 2014
Walk the Property. Walk The Apartment breezeways and check to see if the vacant units are secured, doors locks and no busted windows. Have early morning staffing meeting for this we need to accomplished for the week. Have fun at work
Pros
outreached marketing
Good starter job
General employee (Current Employee) –  Ballwin, MOAugust 22, 2014
Can't say I can compare this job to anything else, but they always treated me well. High expectations, but management is very understandable and kind. Overall good work enviorment. Also, made up of the "best" faces in fast food. Would suggest to anyone!
Pros
employee discount, vacation days, flexabiltiy
fun place to work
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMay 7, 2014
opened the bar, cleaned from the night before, restock tables,
Nurses Aid (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INFebruary 24, 2014
I enjoyed being a part of lives of those who needed a helping hand.
Productive fun work enviroment
Slot Attendant/ Tech I (Former Employee) –  San Juan Pueblo, NMFebruary 15, 2014
A typical day at work would be doing my routine, which is checking to see what needs to be done. Reviewing and checking my email. Staying busy, and positive and knowing that everything is going to get done in a productive manner, having a great attitude, getting along with my co-worker, and working together, enjoying what I do at work. There is always a hard part in the job, but there is always a way to get it done, ask questions, ask for assistance,stay positive. The most enjoyable part of the job, is knowing that you are doing something and doing it right. Having the ability of knowing that I am taking a step forward in my life and in my career.
Pros
being independent, having a job, grateful for the oppurtunity
Cons
short breaks
Great Place to work.
Transportation Security Officer (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXFebruary 4, 2014
As long as your a dedicated worker and you pay attention to detail, and be on time. You will do fine and have no problem at all.
Great Learning Experience
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Lemoore, CaFebruary 2, 2014
This is my first experience working in a bank, the traing I received made the transition easier than I expected. There is always something new to learn.
Pros
location, hours
Overall well-meaning
Dishwasher/Porter; Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  J.J.'s Liberty Bistro Ponte Vedra Bch, FLDecember 3, 2013
I basically washed dishes, helped with prepwork, and did housework. It was a very up and down pace, where the staff was often cut and an unexpected rush would come in. Chefs were great, servers were mostly okay. The hardest part was the management and having problems from all ends of the house. The most enjoyable part was the authentic French atmosphere.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
split shifts everyday
A place I can be proud be be part of
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Soth Fl Hemo/OncNovember 26, 2013
I am a great customer/client contact person. I enjoy meeting people and helping with their needs. I finish my tasks in a timely manner, take corrective criticism and use it to my advantage and growth, have good time management. I don't find my job hard and like challenges. I enjoy being the best I can be and having others feel the same way.
Pros
develop friendships, everyday learn something new
Cons
negativity
Fun work place with a steady fast pace.
Cashier/Line server (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 3, 2013
Pollo tropical has a nice working space with friendly and co workers managers with a fast pace enviorment.
Pros
fifty percent discount lunches
Cons
healthcare, little pay
Photo Technician
Photo Technician (Current Employee) –  Fridley, MNJanuary 24, 2013
Providing great member service by maintaining members photos. Assisting members with equipment. I have learned a lot through my years of working here; things don't always go right, urgency, prioritizing, ordering supplies to maintain efficient productivity. Managers are nice, thorough, and accommodating.
Pros
great co-workers, managers, and great members.
Cons
equipment failure from normal wear and tear.