Place of Employment

Place of Employment Employer Reviews

Nurses Aid (Former Employee), Mishawaka, INFebruary 24, 2014
I enjoyed being a part of lives of those who needed a helping hand.
Productive fun work enviroment
Slot Attendant/ Tech I (Former Employee), San Juan Pueblo, NMFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: being independent, having a job, grateful for the oppurtunity
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work would be doing my routine, which is checking to see what needs to be done. Reviewing and checking my email. Staying busy, and positive and knowing that everything is going to get done in a productive manner, having a great attitude, getting along with my co-worker, and working together, enjoying what I do at work. There is always – more... a hard part in the job, but there is always a way to get it done, ask questions, ask for assistance,stay positive. The most enjoyable part of the job, is knowing that you are doing something and doing it right. Having the ability of knowing that I am taking a step forward in my life and in my career. – less
Great Place to work.
Transportation Security Officer (Current Employee), McAllen, TXFebruary 4, 2014
As long as your a dedicated worker and you pay attention to detail, and be on time. You will do fine and have no problem at all.
Great Learning Experience
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Lemoore, CaFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: location, hours
This is my first experience working in a bank, the traing I received made the transition easier than I expected. There is always something new to learn.
Overall well-meaning
Dishwasher/Porter; Housekeeper (Former Employee), J.J.'s Liberty Bistro Ponte Vedra Bch, FLDecember 3, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: split shifts everyday
I basically washed dishes, helped with prepwork, and did housework. It was a very up and down pace, where the staff was often cut and an unexpected rush would come in. Chefs were great, servers were mostly okay. The hardest part was the management and having problems from all ends of the house. The most enjoyable part was the authentic French atmosphere.
A place I can be proud be be part of
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Soth Fl Hemo/OncNovember 26, 2013
Pros: develop friendships, everyday learn something new
Cons: negativity
I am a great customer/client contact person. I enjoy meeting people and helping with their needs. I finish my tasks in a timely manner, take corrective criticism and use it to my advantage and growth, have good time management. I don't find my job hard and like challenges. I enjoy being the best I can be and having others feel the same way.
Fun work place with a steady fast pace.
Cashier/Line server (Current Employee), Miami, FLOctober 3, 2013
Pros: fifty percent discount lunches
Cons: healthcare, little pay
Pollo tropical has a nice working space with friendly and co workers managers with a fast pace enviorment.
Cashier/Customer Service
Photo Technician (Current Employee), Fridley, MNJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: great co-workers, managers, and great customers.
Cons: short breaks and not enough pay.
Prepare dining room for customers. Provide fast and efficient services. Create a friendly welcoming atmosphere. I learned how to prioritize daily routines for a efficient and positive atmosphere. Management was accommodating they were sad to see me leave. Co-workers were very friendly and helped make the experience enjoyable.
Photo Technician
Photo Technician (Current Employee), Fridley, MNJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: great co-workers, managers, and great members.
Cons: equipment failure from normal wear and tear.
Providing great member service by maintaining members photos. Assisting members with equipment. I have learned a lot through my years of working here; things don't always go right, urgency, prioritizing, ordering supplies to maintain efficient productivity. Managers are nice, thorough, and accommodating.
Cashier/Customer Service
Photo Technician (Current Employee), Fridley, MNJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: great co-workers, managers, and great customers.
Cons: short breaks and not enough pay.
I loved this Job.
Head Server/Manager (Former Employee), College Park, MDNovember 2, 2012
Pros: i got along with everybody, we all respected one another
Cons: i had to relocate.
This was the best place i ever worked. Fun friendly people,and satisfied customers.Management duties all day .
Westlake Hardware
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 18, 2012
Pros: challenging and fast pace
Cons: low payroll
High pace and challenging. Work load was sometimes overwhelming but in all a good employer.
If you have the chance take this job
Cashier (Former Employee), Akron, OHSeptember 15, 2012
Working with the professors was awesome.

You get to learn how the technology and software works and there was nothing that I didn't enjoy about this job!
good job for students
Cashier (Former Employee), Akron, OHSeptember 15, 2012
I loved working with my coworkers

The hardest part of the job is keeping your emotions under control when a customer is angry.
Fun workplace
Sale Assistant (Former Employee), DublinJuly 3, 2014
Pros: friendly atmosphere
Provided the necessary skills needed to achieve other careers in retail and for that I am truly grateful
Busy workplace
Housekeeping Assistant (Former Employee), Chippenham, ENGJune 22, 2014
Pros: friendly enviroment
Cons: short time to clean the rooms
Normal work day starts at 8:30 am. The pay for the work is above the current minimum wage.The management consist of Manger, Supervisor, Receptionist , Housekeepers / Laundry boy. The hardest part of the job is that the time given to clean the individual rooms itself is very short. The most enjoyable part of the job is the friendly atmosphere between – more... the colleagues. – less
self employed electrician
Electrician (Current Employee), CambridgeJune 7, 2014
Pros: being able to be your own boss
Cons: fault finding others work when not having any drawings
I Arrive at clients house, introduce myself ask whether I can enter to start work. Go to kitchen to see whether the kitchen is ripped out or the bathroom, find and read through the asbestos report sign and read the drawing, to establish the new layout of kitchen and where appliances will be. Any problems call office, I work alone as an electrician but – more... have a good work relationship with the kitchen fitters and plumbers as sometimes if we are under pressure we work in together. The hardest part of the job is chasing and hammering out the walls, as some times the walls are solid concrete so can take a long time, also there are gas pipes sometimes hidden in walls that u cant see so have to be careful, I think the part I appreciate the most is when I finish, to no that my installation will allow people to enjoy there new kitchen or bathroom and that it will be there for years to come. – less
Productive and fun to work ther
children's support worker (Current Employee), Cylch Meithrin BynaFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: free snacks during breaks
Cons: long hrs and heavy lifting
i learned how to deal with the elderly and there relatives and any concerns that they had.my co workers were friendly and helpful The management were always professional and any help needed would be dealt with straight away.The hardest part of the job was dealing with the illness an looking after the sick.
Nursery Assistant
Nursery Assistant (Former Employee), London, ENGNovember 9, 2013
Pros: gaining more work experience.
Cons: it was work experience so there was no pay.
A typical day at work was setting up activities for the children to play with, singing with the children, setting up lunch, assist the children when eating and helping them sleep by patting their backs.
I have learnt that every child is different and has different needs however they are equal and will be treated equally. My co-workers were very supporting – more... as it was first time working with children and they were very welcoming considering the age gap between us.
The hardest part of the job was trying to get the children to get to sleep because of how hype the children could get after having lunch.
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know new people and working with the staff present at the work place. It gave me an insight on working life and gaining more work experience. – less
review of home fundraising
Charity Fundraiser (Former Employee), Sheffield, ENGNovember 3, 2013
Pros: great feeling for charity, well paid.
Cons: 10 hour shifts in the cold
this was a great job, i learnt a lot about different charities and how they needed our help and who they helped with the money i raised, the management was good although i never got credit for how good i became. the most enjoyable part for the satisfaction at the end of the shift and seeing your impact. the hardest part was keeping going during the – more... really bad weather and if your shift was far away, having to get there a couple of hours early which wasnt paid for i didnt think was fair, – less

About Place of Employment

The Employment Place, LLC is a full service employment agency specializing in the placement of Office Professionals. Our goal – Read more