Place of Employment

Place of Employment Employee Reviews

Good for Part Time Experience
Grocery Clerk/ Stocker (Current Employee), Kathleen, GAFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: work at your own pace.
Cons: dont feel as though they care about me as a person.
Could be a better set of guidelines in place as far as employee responsibility and accountability. Management could be more trustworthy when it come to promotion and advancement.
Productive and fun work environment
General Clerk II (Current Employee), Yuma, AZJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: great work environment and talented workers.
Cons: location
Keeping current employees updated regarding Human Resource help and provided monthly safety training.
Greg Smith Review
Leasing Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GeorgiaDecember 16, 2014
Pros: outreached marketing
Walk the Property. Walk The Apartment breezeways and check to see if the vacant units are secured, doors locks and no busted windows. Have early morning staffing meeting for this we need to accomplished for the week. Have fun at work
Good starter job
General employee (Current Employee), Ballwin, MOAugust 22, 2014
Pros: employee discount, vacation days, flexabiltiy
Can't say I can compare this job to anything else, but they always treated me well. High expectations, but management is very understandable and kind. Overall good work enviorment. Also, made up of the "best" faces in fast food. Would suggest to anyone!
fun place to work
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Sherwood, ARMay 7, 2014
opened the bar, cleaned from the night before, restock tables,
Nurses Aid (Former Employee), Mishawaka, INFebruary 24, 2014
I enjoyed being a part of lives of those who needed a helping hand.
Productive fun work enviroment
Slot Attendant/ Tech I (Former Employee), San Juan Pueblo, NMFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: being independent, having a job, grateful for the oppurtunity
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work would be doing my routine, which is checking to see what needs to be done. Reviewing and checking my email. Staying busy, and positive and knowing that everything is going to get done in a productive manner, having a great attitude, getting along with my co-worker, and working together, enjoying what I do at work. There is always a hard part in the job, but there is always a way to get it done, ask questions, ask for assistance,stay positive. The most enjoyable part of the job, is knowing that you are doing something and doing it right. Having the ability of knowing that I am taking a step forward in my life and in my career.
Great Place to work.
Transportation Security Officer (Current Employee), McAllen, TXFebruary 4, 2014
As long as your a dedicated worker and you pay attention to detail, and be on time. You will do fine and have no problem at all.
Great Learning Experience
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Lemoore, CaFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: location, hours
This is my first experience working in a bank, the traing I received made the transition easier than I expected. There is always something new to learn.
Overall well-meaning
Dishwasher/Porter; Housekeeper (Former Employee), J.J.'s Liberty Bistro Ponte Vedra Bch, FLDecember 3, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: split shifts everyday
I basically washed dishes, helped with prepwork, and did housework. It was a very up and down pace, where the staff was often cut and an unexpected rush would come in. Chefs were great, servers were mostly okay. The hardest part was the management and having problems from all ends of the house. The most enjoyable part was the authentic French atmosphere.
A place I can be proud be be part of
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Soth Fl Hemo/OncNovember 26, 2013
Pros: develop friendships, everyday learn something new
Cons: negativity
I am a great customer/client contact person. I enjoy meeting people and helping with their needs. I finish my tasks in a timely manner, take corrective criticism and use it to my advantage and growth, have good time management. I don't find my job hard and like challenges. I enjoy being the best I can be and having others feel the same way.
Fun work place with a steady fast pace.
Cashier/Line server (Current Employee), Miami, FLOctober 3, 2013
Pros: fifty percent discount lunches
Cons: healthcare, little pay
Pollo tropical has a nice working space with friendly and co workers managers with a fast pace enviorment.
Cashier/Customer Service
Photo Technician (Current Employee), Fridley, MNJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: great co-workers, managers, and great customers.
Cons: short breaks and not enough pay.
Prepare dining room for customers. Provide fast and efficient services. Create a friendly welcoming atmosphere. I learned how to prioritize daily routines for a efficient and positive atmosphere. Management was accommodating they were sad to see me leave. Co-workers were very friendly and helped make the experience enjoyable.
Photo Technician
Photo Technician (Current Employee), Fridley, MNJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: great co-workers, managers, and great members.
Cons: equipment failure from normal wear and tear.
Providing great member service by maintaining members photos. Assisting members with equipment. I have learned a lot through my years of working here; things don't always go right, urgency, prioritizing, ordering supplies to maintain efficient productivity. Managers are nice, thorough, and accommodating.
Cashier/Customer Service
Photo Technician (Current Employee), Fridley, MNJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: great co-workers, managers, and great customers.
Cons: short breaks and not enough pay.
I loved this Job.
Head Server/Manager (Former Employee), College Park, MDNovember 2, 2012
Pros: i got along with everybody, we all respected one another
Cons: i had to relocate.
This was the best place i ever worked. Fun friendly people,and satisfied customers.Management duties all day .
Westlake Hardware
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 18, 2012
Pros: challenging and fast pace
Cons: low payroll
High pace and challenging. Work load was sometimes overwhelming but in all a good employer.
If you have the chance take this job
Cashier (Former Employee), Akron, OHSeptember 15, 2012
Working with the professors was awesome.

You get to learn how the technology and software works and there was nothing that I didn't enjoy about this job!
good job for students
Cashier (Former Employee), Akron, OHSeptember 15, 2012
I loved working with my coworkers

The hardest part of the job is keeping your emotions under control when a customer is angry.

About Place of Employment

The Employment Place, LLC is a full service employment agency specializing in the placement of Office Professionals. Our goal – Read more