Placed (http://www.placed.com) is looking for an Account Strategist to own the day-to-day relationship with some of our key clients. This individual will be the primary post-sale point of contact for top-tier clients, and will be responsible for providing guidance and insights to shape their marketing and product strategy. The Account Strategist will also have the opportunity to work on B2C efforts to retain customers and ensure their satisfaction.
The ideal candidate should have experience successfully managing client relationships on an ongoing basis and analyzing data to discover actionable insights. The Account Strategist will need to take a consultative approach to understand each client’s unique needs, and to analyze Placed data and reports to develop client-specific use cases and recommendations.
This is an opportunity to join a quickly growing startup that was named most innovative mobile services startup by VentureBeat in 2012, Winner of O’Reilly Strata 2012, iMedia Next Wave 2012, and ad: tech Startup Spotlight 2012.
- 4-6 years in an account management role at an agency, publisher, network or market research firm
- Proven ability to develop relationships and consult with senior level executives
- Ability to analyze and present data in a logical manner
- Background in digital advertising, mobile, web analytics, and/or market research
- Experience in technology industry; ability to understand and communicate technical concepts in a simple way
- Self-motivated individual who will take the initiative to solve problems creatively and see projects through to completion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented individual who can wear many hats and juggle multiple tasks
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, quickly changing environment
- Strong PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Own the day-to-day relationship with key clients, from onboarding to renewal
- Ensure that clients utilize Placed reports on a regular basis and find value in the data
- Consult with clients to understand their business needs and provide relevant analysis and insights using the Placed data
- Be the expert in Placed technology, data and reports for clients
- Ensure that accounts sign a long term contract at end of trial period, and continue to renew contract annually
- Upsell additional services to clients as appropriate
- Oversee inbound customer support requests and ensure that all issues are resolved in a timely manner, for both B2C and B2B customers
- Provide support for B2C engagement and retention efforts, including CRM, emails, reporting and analysis
- Work with Marketing to develop case studies, white papers and user documents
- Provide customer feedback to Product, Engineering and Inference teams to continually drive product innovation
Placed (http://www.placed.com) is a fast-growing mobile startup focused on defining the category of location analytics. We’re located in Downtown Seattle and have been featured on TechCrunch, GeekWire, GigaOM and Mashable.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Placed is Location Analytics. By connecting the physical and digital worlds, Placed has created a new class of analytics focused on...