Placepark.com is a new social media project which will involve in its first stage cities of San Francisco and Boston. For the launch of our website (July 2013), we are looking for an innovative and enthusiastic, experienced Community Manager to drive and implement social media strategy.
Number of vancancies: 2
San Francisco: 1
As a Community Manager you will be focused on building, growing and managing communities around our social media project – Placepark.com. You are going to be responsible for the most crucial part of the project. You will be working closely with the Product Development Team.
- Management and moderation of communities inside Placepark
- Engaging and activating community groups and local leaders, converting them to power users
- Work with external resources to ensure steady flow of engaging, useful and accurate content for Placepark community
- Reporting and analysis
- Identifying and analyzing issues, patterns and trends in users' feedback
- Transfer information to product team so that it can respond accordingly
- Developing recommendations and plans for expansion
- Participate in and contribute to long range planning with product development team
- Stay up to date on new communities tools and best practices
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online communities
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and very good interpersonal skills
- Experience with communities monitoring tools, ability to articulate key metrics
- Ability to communicate efficiently in writing and verbally, and build and maintain relationships
- Experience in developing and implementing tactical plans - including inspired and moderated solutions - that build and nurture online communities
- Experience in locating and engaging advocates within the community to foster dialogue
- Highly driven self starter, motivated, with excellent communication and organization skills
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a winning team where you can truly make a difference, we are impatient to meet you!