Plains Marketing

Plains Marketing Employee Reviews

Proactive company
Safety Consultant (Former Employee), Yorktown, VirginiaFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: great work atmosphere
Company was proactive in HSE culture. Team worked together to resolve issues quickly to move project along. Project team worked well with each other.
Good Company
Hazardous Material Transporter (Former Employee), Carlsbad, NMOctober 12, 2014
They took good care of me, would like to go back someday. Just don't like driving a truck.
great place to work management team was very well trained
Supervisor (Former Employee), Port Arthur, TXJanuary 14, 2014
working with offshore and pipeline equipment can be stressful due to scheduling issues, being on call 7 days a week can be troubling at times but the support staff of this company was enduring. the in field co-workers seem to be very knowledgeable and helpful.
Excellent Employer
District Manager (Current Employee), Enid, OKOctober 21, 2012
Plains is a great employer. My reasons for leaving are personal. My family was not able to relocate with me and the strain of the separation has taken its toll on us. My wife and I would like to stay in Texas and I have made the decision to leave Plains only so I can be with my family.
Decent Employer
Lead Driver/Trainer (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 23, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: poor policy changes
Up till just recently Plains Marketing was a Great Employer to work for. Due to a recent Policy Change regarding oil splills if a Driver makes one mistake then He/She is Fired on the spot no matter if it was equipment failure or not. As a result of this policy the company has let go 3 Drivers who were long term employees and had exellent backgrounds. Plains Marketing has moved in a direction that does not consider that people do make mistakes.
Steady, planned days
tanker driver (Former Employee), Lovington, NMFebruary 11, 2012
Pros: driver appreciation, steady pay
Cons: pay was lower than i liked, swing shifts, isolated work locations
Fairly well maintained equipment, breaking partners were much older than me and taught me very much.

About Plains Marketing

The term "All American" includes Canada for Plains All American Pipeline, which has pipeline operations in the US and north of – Read more