We are seeking a dynamic B2B sales professional with a proven track record of field sales success utilizing both prospecting and account management sales techniques within an assigned territory. We are a 6 year old company providing business development services to the hospitality industry. Our customers are major hotels and resorts throughout the US, Canada and Latin America. We have an excellent reputation within the industry by upholding a strong company culture where we believe in the following core values:
- "B" a value-add partner - we remain disciplined and focused on providing ROI with deliverables hotel sales directors and hotel management can easily track.
- "B" collaborative - We "get our hands dirty" because Plan B's practices and processes are best learned by hospitality teams through experience and practice alongside a positive coach.
- "B" resourceful -we reject "one-size-fits-all", and firmly believe that to be competitive hotel sales directors and hotel sales managers must be creative. Our business developemtn tools, templates and best practices build the foundation. From there we invent unique programs to foster business development.
- "B" one who rejects apathy - we are relentless about providing strong returns for all of our projects. We will go the extra mile, and ensure our hotel partners are energized by the results.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Base Salary + Performance Bonus/Commission
- A Portable Consumer-Driven Health Care Plan, 401K Plan, Life Insurance
- Defined & Protected Individual Territories
- An Entreprenuerial Environment With a Team of Dedicated Experts
We are seeking aggressive, confident and financially motivated Field Sales Professionals. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success within the B2B sales environment. As an outside B2B Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible and accountable for new business sales and account management within your assigned territory.
- Meet and Exceed Monthly Sales Targets
- Utilize proven sales tactics to overcome gatekeeper objections
- Customize presentations to hotel owners, hotel directors of sales, hotel management company executives
- Identify prospects by utilizing creative lead generation techniques
- Ability to uncover business needs, influence others and position the appropriate service for their business needs
- Organize and plan daily sales activities to maximize productivity
- Utilize Salesforce or similar CRM to track all sales activity on a daily basis
- Complete weekly and monthly reports on sales activity and productivity
- Manage and be accountable and responsible for your own sales territory budget for travel and customer entertainment
- Travel minimum 50%
- 2-3 years outside sales account management experience