Plan International USA

Plan International USA Employer Reviews

Wonderful People making a huge difference
Donor Finance Representative (Temp) (Former Employee), Warwick, RIOctober 17, 2013
Pros: casual dress and atmosphere, my own desk, free to play music
Cons: none!!!
This is a company I am extremely proud to havew worked for. As a donor rep I was required to open and sort all donor checks and enter them into their new computer system - adjusting statement and payment dates as needed. I feel the company is extremely well managed and every single person was so friendly and nice, even people who I didn't know outside – more... of my department! The most enjoyable part of this job was knowing that I was helping a company help poor children in countries extremely less fortunate than us. Just knowing that I was giving a child a chance to go to school or to buy new clothes or to put money into a disaster fund was absolutely the most rewarding thing to me. – less
fun workplace, great team members
Fundraising Agent (Former Employee), manhattan, nyOctober 10, 2013
Pros: new relationships
Cons: bad relationships
day at work is exiting
i learned how to better interact with people
co workers were always ecstatic
hardest part of the job was standing all day
most enjoyable part of the job was being out side
Great mission
Senior Strategist for New Product Development (Former Employee), Warwick, RIDecember 6, 2012
Good organization to work for does important work for the most need particulary children around the world.
Family like atmosphere with committed staff
Senior Strategist for New Product Development (Former Employee), Warwick, RISeptember 8, 2012
Pros: small, friendly.
Working enviorment was typically fast paced since Plan USA is part of a global organization where critical activities response to emergencies, advocacy ititiatives occure areold the world. High volumn of email traffic, opportuntiy to deal with diverse personalities from all countries.
Plan is an incredible non-profit helping children and their families in the developing world.
Corporate Relations Manager (Former Employee), Warwick, RIJuly 4, 2012
Pros: travel, one-on-one meetings with corporate donors
Cons: naturally company politics
My typical day at Plan consisted of contacting corporate donors, receiving calls and emails from current and prospective corporate donors, creating collateral materials for various donors to promote Plan to their guests/customers and reporting on budget and revenue to upper management on a monthly basis.
Working to help children is and was a very rewarding – more... part of my job at Plan and I was fortunate enough to be able to travel to many of our country sites with high level donors.
This position enable me to strenghten my interpersonal skills along with my oral and written communication skills. I actually got over my fear of public speaking. – less