Planet Hollywood International Employee Reviews

So so
- (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 24, 2015
Not an impressive place to work. High turnover. No growth opportunities. No communication. Go in work, go home, collect a paycheck.
Short But Sweet
Dining Room Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 25, 2014
Great concept but bad timing...the location was surrounded by construction from the beginning. Great energy, fun atmosphere but not a great location
Amazing Company to work for
Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJuly 21, 2013
Fun place to work with a great atmosphere!! Management was amazing even corporate level managers. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with the demands of a well known corporate restaurant. Enjoyable part is the tremendous amount of room for growth within the company, awesome benefits, great pay, and an all around great company!!
Not a great place to work
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 16, 2013
I worked in one of their restaurants. I am a career restaurateur with over 30 years of experience. I quickly found out that the culture is seriously flawed. Extreme pressure and threats of termination are regular occurrences. There was no job security. Everyone I worked with was looking for another job.
They don't pay their vendors on time and it is embarrassing. My paycheck was never late or bounced but it would not have surprised me. Our broad line vender cut us off on one of the busiest weeks because they were not paid.
Hourly staff are pushed to the breaking point and, as a result, morale and level of cleanliness are very low.
I have learned a lot, like how not to treat my subordinates and how important it is to be honest and honorable. I would not recommend this company to my friends or peers.
Pros
no late night hours
Cons
all of the above
Front Service Clerk
FRONT SERVICE STAFF (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 30, 2013
I worked with a team of 3 other people each night to make sure that the restaurant stayed clean, the customers stayed happy, and that all job duties were fulfilled. I was able to do my job without managers worrying about my productivity. It was hard work, but it definitely stretched my work ethic.
Pros
team building
Cons
hours
A job, not a career.
looking (Former Employee) –  orlando, flNovember 29, 2012
Not sure how serious you can take these jobs posted by Planet Hollywood cosindering they copy and paste the exact wordage of their Duties and Qualifications from other jobs on Indeed.
You want a creative graphic designer but can't seem to create your own descriptions.
Good luck whoever gets hired.
Very Unproductive Environment
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FlNovember 19, 2012
I can't recommend working for this company. The overall atmosphere is very tense and unprofessional. Executives would engage in public arguments in front of the staff, even resorting to name calling. My paycheck was late on two separate occasions, as long as two days on one occasion. There is an overwhelming sense of frustration with much of the staff due to terrible communication and process disagreements among upper management. Employees are leaving this company at an alarming pace, myself included.
Pros
great location near malls and restaurants
Cons
poor leadership and terrible communication
Great company to wrork for, but there is no job security.
Financial Reporting Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 20, 2012
Great company to wrork for, overall. The company is fast growing