Planet Hollywood

Planet Hollywood Employer Reviews

A day at Planet
Sales associate for photo packages (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 17, 2014
Pros: free food
A typical day at Planet Hollywood included a lot of teamwork and constant running back and forth due to the volume of people. I learned how to edit photos as well as adding towards my customer service skills. My co workers was very friendly and warm, they made the job easy. I enjoyed greeting guests the most.
fun place
Hostess (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 10, 2014
Pros: fun environment
Cons: killer hours
its disney so you get to see a lot of cool stuff and great different people it was a fun hype place to work at the hours in the evening were killer and being per diem was not that great.
It was an amazing company to work for.
Barista (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 7, 2014
Pros: free lunch, payed lunch, great perks for being part of the company
Cons: being on call
A typical day at work was extremely busy. Working for Starbucks is a on the go type of job, it is non-stop specially the one I worked for, it is one of the busiest Starbucks in the west coast. I will say you never have a dull moment there and just when you thing you've heard everything a customer comes and just shocks you. My co-workers made my day – more... and kept me motivated, there was so many different personalities that I am shocked we all worked so well together we had our differences but at the end of the day we would work like a team and never let the other person fail. Management could of used some work but would ask for feedback constantly from their employees. I have to say the hardest part of the job was that I did not have a set schedule I was on call for the entire time I was there, I'm had time would I would work nights and have to be back the next morning bright and early. I remember guest coming up to me asking me did I even go home, I would always tell them we had sleeping bags in the back for days like this, of course we didn't but that would of been awesome. – less
Great learning experience
Public Relations Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 17, 2014
A fun and exciting place to work and gain experience in event management and public relations
Awesome Work enviorment
Host (Current Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 11, 2014
the management is great everyone is like a family
you get great benefits
a good part time job
Productive and fun, fast pace place of work
House Keeping (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NvJuly 30, 2014
My typical day at work for Planet Hollywood is fast and easy going.
nice and balanced work place
housekeeping (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 29, 2014
I loved everything about this job, the employees were nice and outgoing
I enjoyed my work and was grateful to have it.
Sr Trainer/ Orentation speaker for new hires (Former Employee), Vista, FLJuly 16, 2014
Pros: i loved my job for the most part
Cons: the clicky people that were above me. snoby and not nice to others very bossy
For the most part I enjoyed my job. I enjoyed being trusted to handle such important things as money ,safe, keys to stores, expensive merchandise. I loved doing orientation for new hires telling the store of Planet Hollywood and taken them on a tour.
I loved free lunches and free tickets for different places.
I loved being the Sr. trainer over the trainer – more... and encouraging them to be their best. I loved coming up with ideas of games between my coworkers to win prizes. – less
Needs a lot of work!
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCJuly 8, 2014
It was a nice learning experience. Fun staff to work with. Needs a little more guidance and control of everything. Enjoy interacting with the guest. Definitely needs a serious remodel!!
Exciting shift every day
Bartender (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 2, 2014
Its busy from open to close with great guests, Co-workers and Management always work together as a team
Fun place to work
sous chef (Former Employee), orlando flMay 14, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: out of work to late
I loved the environment, although the late hours were affected my quality of life.
Fun work place while it lasted
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 19, 2014
Pros: we had a buffet and they food was always good
-It was always a good day for me but sundays because of to much check outs but i still by passed my day with a smile on my face.
-Multi-task was #1 thing i needed and I've gain that
-All my co-workers was friendly and very outgoing never had a problem with any.
-Cleaning 16 rooms was a little difficult but i still manage to keep myself motivated at – more... all times.
-The most enjoyable part was meeting new people – less
Lively Environment that allowed me to meet all kinds of people from all kinds of cultures.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 14, 2014
I handled money and displays, I greeted customers and pushed them to spend more money. I was able to learn a lot about different cultures through Planet Hollywood.
Favorite Job By Far
Supervisor (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCFebruary 11, 2014
I began this job as a hostess to fulfill my internship requirements. Soon after I started, I was put into the marketing department in which I did off-site visits to various hotels or businesses, hoping to spread the word about Planet Hollywood and attract them to basically market for us. The environment was awesome and the people I worked with made – more... it all worth the while. Being able to say I worked at Planet Hollywood was a huge thing for me, especially being a Resort Tourism major. I was basically starstruck from the beginning. It was a great job for me, but just didn't allow me the advancement I had hoped for. – less
Lots of energy
Poker Dealer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: working with people
Cons: loud music
This was an amazing place to work! Management seemed to generally care about their staff. Always encouraging and constructive.
A strict business, that prepares you for the real world.
Certified Cook (Current Employee), Orlando, floridaJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: free lunches, healthcare benefits, flexible hours
Cons: short breaks, strict uniform
A typical day at planet Hollywood is always hectic, as soon as you get in there you MUST be ready to work. There is no slacking off. The restaurant is located in Disney so its not your everyday normal restaurant. Its always busy there, but it does have its perks. The management is very flexible with hours and they will work with you. And the pay is – more... pretty good. – less
would still be there if they didn't close location
N/A (Former Employee), N/AJanuary 12, 2014
great team of people. learned so much from them. everyone worked as a team, and understood what was needed to do well.
Productive and fun workplace atmosphere with great workers
Sales Associate, TeNo (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 10, 2014
Working at the Miracle Mall in Planet Hollywood was a tremendous place to work where its so busy and fast pace. Had me busy with clients and frequently doing work and greeting customers all day. Was a good atmosphere to work with great co workers and manager. Learn a lot in this retail just in a few days.
First place I worked living in las vegas
Bartender (Former Employee), Las vegasDecember 24, 2013
I felt too many people would leave, get fired or quit. Everyone was always new in a month.
Cultivation and delvlopement
Server (Former Employee), Oyster BayNovember 22, 2013
Pros: great work environment and people
Cons: complacient management
Company afraid of change internally or BOH management.. Private owner too comfortable with the normal procedures. No incentives to further employees hunger to strive for better.

1 2 3

About Planet Hollywood

This Planet serves a little glitz and glamour with its burgers and fries. Planet Hollywood International operates and franchises – Read more