Planet Payment, Inc., a leading international payment and data processor, provides internationally focused banks and their merchants with innovative solutions that enable them to accept, process and reconcile payments, anytime, anywhere and in any currency.
Headquartered in Long Beach, New York, our global commercial centers include Beijing, Bermuda, Delaware (New Castle), Dubai, Georgia (Alpharetta), Hong Kong, Hawaii (Honolulu), Ireland (Dublin), London, Mexico (Mexico City), Shanghai, Singapore and Toronto.
We have an immediate need for an experienced Revenue and Portfolio Analyst in our Long Beach, NY headquarters.
The main functional responsibility of the Revenue and Portfolio Analyst is to review contracts and incoming invoices from acquiring partners, and calculate and approve outgoing invoices and sales agent residuals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sales Agent Residuals
- Review ISO/Sales Agent Contracts to compile fees charged to the Agents into a Contract Fee Summary. The Contract Fee Summary is used to ensure that all applicable fees are charged to the Sales Agent on a monthly basis.
- Compile data for monthly Sales Residuals payments and statements, pulling data from multiple online reporting sources.
- Portfolio Revenue
- Review 3rd party contracts and compile all fees to be charged to the parties in a Contract Fee Summary.
- Calculate and create outgoing monthly invoices to bill 3rd parties.
- Review and track incoming monthly partner invoices
- Compile and review all required revenue and expense data by portfolio from multiple on-line sources for Financial reporting and general ledger entries by Accounting.
- Responsible for any ad-hoc reporting/analysis requested in regards to revenue, portfolio and sales residual tracking.
- Bank Account Reconciliation (back up)
- Perform reconciliations, manage portfolio’s proof and balancing on a daily basis
- Daily/Monthly cash receipts and disbursement reconciliations
- Support and execute research for operational units including: Finance, Risk, Disputes and Resolutions, Client Relations and Account Boarding.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent training
- 2+ year’s work experience
- Experience in transaction processing industry a plus
- Strong understanding of Accounting principles
- Must be PC/Windows literate; able to learn new and customized programs.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Access a plus
This opportunity offer excellent compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and an incredibly bright future with a growing, global organization. If you have the skills and experience we need, then, please send your resume WITH your salary requirements for immediate attention. EOE.